All Comments on 'Tokyo Symphony Ch. 05'

by LingerieRobot

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sotarosotaro6 months ago

Mr. Robot, I must agree with asianToy. Your stories are very well written. Great sex too, The structure of Tokyo Symphony is lovely.

asianToyasianToyalmost 7 years ago
Wait One Fucking Minute...

I've been so captivated by the characters, their feelings, situations and reactions - I've been so enthralled by the plot, artfully presented with dexterity and skill - that I failed to notice THAT ONLY 4,585 PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS!!!

What the fuck is wrong with the readers at lit.? This is prime writing here. This isn't just hot smut - which it totally is - it's a really well written story. It's way better than my story and I've got lots more views (but somewhat lower ratings- which is totally ligit), probably because I'm a girl, which is fine by me.

Seriously, this is one of the (I know this is cliché) 'best stories on the site'. I would be proud if this were my work!

asianToy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLingerieRobot@LingerieRobot
The goal in my work (at least at this moment) is to envision some kind of utopian sexual space that could still possibly exist. And I want to make stories people can masturbate to, obviously. Hopefully I succeed at one of the two of those things! Latest update: My 50th stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES