Toledo's Westwood Theatre

Story Info
A night at the XXX movies.
1.5k words
4.3
5.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Toledo Ohio we had our own naughty get away called the Westwood Theatre of the Arts. A 800 seat indoor movie house where I spent thousands of hours watching XXX adult features on 35 mm film then video. I also watched and participated in plenty of the activities that took place in the dark.

I began attending the Westwood as soon as I was old enough. I would visit sometimes once or twice a week. Some nights were better than others. It would get really wild and other nights it would be slow as hell. It really depended on the crowd. Some were very bold and wanted to watch and be watched. Some were there to play with as many new friends as they could. I know it took me a while to warm up to things and enjoy more then the featured films. Of course I was very young at first. But that changed over time. Once I grew more comfortable with myself and fooling around in public and with the different ages and genders I began taking advantage of the secret fun the management allowed to take place there. Going midday during the week but generally preferred the weekends. That is when there were more couples in.

That was the real thrill seeing the live action. Exhibitionists putting on a show. Looking for others to join them. It was also exciting to see male patrons auditioning their junk to entice an invite play. It was also around this time my bisexual curious nature began to develop. I would see guys openly stroking their dicks. I would see men pair up and jack or suck each other off. It had never crossed my mind until I saw how natural it was. How much more accessible it was. Especially to a young guy like me with a room full of older men. It took me some time before I got comfortable with the idea. I eventually got past me nerves and slowly came out of my shell.

First I would let strangers just watch me. They would sit near me and eye what I was doing. I would freely let guys in the bathroom watch me piss and stroke my dick at the urinal. Then it step progressed. I began matching up with guys I knew were there to have fun. I started accepting and giving hand jobs to men. I use to have above average erections. Strong thick and long lasting coupled with being younger I became a regular favorite with the crowd. And now that I was playing both sides of the fence my visits were all that more enjoyable.

I would get shots with horny wives in the seats. I began letting guys suck me off. Eventually I ended up on my knees as well. I developed a circle of friends who I only knew and met at the movies. If I saw them I knew I was going to have some fun. I even got with a few of the theatre's staff while they were suppose to be working.

Here is a story about one of these evenings. It was summer time late on Friday night. I got there and it took a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I chose my regular seat. A space along the east wall in a row with a gap in the seating which I always propped my long legs up on. There were a row of guys standing along the back wall. mingling and watching for any signs of interest given. I was wearing shorts a t shirt and no underwear. I was watching the movie. stroking my cock hard under my clothing.

Not to long I had a few guys come sit in the rows around me one in the row I was in about 10 seats away. One in the row in front of me about 3 seats away. Then one in the row behind me sitting near the guy 10 seats away from me. That way he could keep an eye on each of us. I was very satisfied that these three guys were looking for fun. So I stroked my cock more intently under my pants. After I was sure I had their attention I pulled my shorts to the side exposing my hardness. The light from the projection screen shown on me. The gap in the seats made for a better view. A male female couple came into the room. They chose seats in the center section of the house. Once they sat down people swarmed around them to see what may happen. I stayed in my spot.

The guy sitting in front of me stayed seated. He was very clearly watching me masturbate. He unzipped and I could hear him joining me. I could see his obvious arm motion but could not see his dick. But I knew what he was doing. The guy in the row behind me left and took a spot along the back wall again. The guy in the row with me walked away briefly to see what the couple might be doing. But quickly returned. I covered up for a moment as this guy took a new seat only one spot away from me. So he was in between me and the other guy watching me. I quickly resumed what I was doing. I exposed myself again and slowly worked my cock in my hand. Once this happened dude decided to advance things.

He slid over one more and was right there shoulder to shoulder with me. I set my feet on the floor. Spread my legs wide and played harder with my dick. He spoke softly complimenting me on having a nice dick. I smiled but didn't reply. He slid forward in his seat and tugged his pants down to his knees. I could see his cock and tuft of pubic hair. He only played with his for a few minutes before he reached over and pawed at mine. When I didn't stop him he took that cue. I held my shorts off to the side as he gripped my cock and felt it's thickness. He held it in a tight grasp. Then he did not hesitate. He rolled out of his seat knelt on the floor and began licking my package. The guy in the row in row in front of us got real fidgety. Straining his neck to get a better view. What he could not see or feel was my new friend lapping my genitals with his tongue. All he could see was a head near my lap twisting as my junk was getting spit lubed. I was happy to be getting wet while being watched. My balls were getting massaged. The head of my dick was getting worked over pretty vigorously. By a guy who had done this before. All while he jacked his own dick.

Our one man audience decided we wouldn't mind him getting a closer look. So he ventured over and stood up against the wall directly in front of me. He had put his cock away but was still pinching and tugging on it while quietly observing. The guy giving me head took notice of this and repositioned himself to give this guy a better view. He took my cock out of his mouth to waggle it for his inspection. He tapped it on his face and tongue showing it off to the guy who was content to just watch. I pulled up my t shirt ran my hands through my chest hair and played with my nipples. I know I must have had a huge grin on my face because I was receiving some might fine head.

Other patrons noticed what was going on in my direction. They must have seen the guy leaning against the wall. And a head bobbing up and down on my lap. about 3 guys left the couple who were not putting on much of a live show and walked over near my group. I told the guy sucking me that it was ok and to not stop. He briefly looked up to check for himself. The additional viewing section stood up in the row behind us. I got pretty excited with all these eyes on me.

After all the masturbating I did and about 15 mins or very good oral and was ready to spurt. And this guy was ready for his reward. He asked me to shoot it all over him. He pulled his shirt up and behind his neck. He leaned back for all to see as He jacked my cum out of me. I shot on his exposed chest and then he rubbed my cock on his face and lips. He wanted everyone to see what a gooey mess he had become. He again took the seat next to me. He rubbed my load all over his chest in into the skin on his face. The crowd dispersed. I sat there my dripping dick hanging out my now wet pantleg. I basked in the treatment I just received. No date on a Friday night, not a problem. Catch the movies and have one of several memorable moments.