All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 09 - Linda's Parents'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JosexiJosexi8 months ago

I don't speak English, I hope you understand what I mean, is there a possibility of Gabby's revenge? Will Gabby be happy in the end?

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine8 months agoAuthor

Hi Josexi,

I'm still a way off the end, but my long-term plan is for a happy ending 😀. Gabby has and continues to suffer a lot with Tom and Linda, but someday, she'll be free of them.

r__r_w

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am hoping for more than “being free of them” I would love to see a spectacular revenge! I must admit I am finding some of the chapters uncomfortable to read but I can’t stop reading!

Thank you

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine8 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your comment! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

When the time comes, I'll definitely give Gabby an ending worth all her suffering. Can't say when it'll be for sure, but I think she's definitely earned it. :)

Best wishes,

r__r_w

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm really enjoying the story! However, I equally feel so bad for Gabby. I wonder how Linda or Tom would react if Gabby became so incredibly broken that she doesn't even care and just goes along with everything and does everything they want but with no true emotions (happy, sad, or angry) -- how would they get any sadistic pleasure out someone who has nothing left inside of them. Or what if it got to the point that Gabby wants to commit suicide.. Or what if somehow Gabby got physically injured (injured in the sense that she would need to go to the hospital) from Tom and Linda's crazy actions. How would they respond to a situation like that!? I hope Gabby finally does get to be free of them and live a full life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One thing I am curious about is Tom's motives. Does he really hate Gabby this much? Does he ever feel any remorse, guilt, or shame? Did he ever love Gabby? Or does he really enjoy torturing and humiliating Gabby? I was also really curious to know how he felt about not having kids with Gabby.. It seems like maybe a sensitive situation?? I hope you continue writing!

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine8 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for your interest.

Both Tom and Linda are both mad on the power, absolutely. As you astutely said, they couldn't afford for Gabby to end up in hospital or seriously injured, as too many questions would be asked. I'll try to include a bit of detail on this point in the next chapter for clarification.

Tom obviy does have some unresolved issues about not having children with Gabby, but in the same way she 'became defensive' about having not conceived, Tom became defensive in his own way. Now he's with Linda, he sees a future in which he can have kids.

I'm delighted you're enjoying the story so far and I'll try to be prompt with the next installment!

Best wishes 😃

r__r_w

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

They need to go to jail

GetBitcoinGetBitcoin8 months ago

I LOVE Wendy. I really hope to hear more about her because she is the perfect person for Gabby to be humiliated in front of. I want Wendy to have a second chance to dominate Gabby.

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine8 months agoAuthor

Hi GetBitcoin,

Thanks for your comment.

This definitely won't be the last of Wendy, I promise.

Best wishes,

r__r_w

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...