Donna the cuckquean

Story Info
Donna discovers her submissive side and a whole new lifestyle.
20.8k words
4.43
16.5k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again without the help, input and prodding of my friends, I would never finish a story. Especially one of this length. This story contains adultery, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, oral, anal and lesbian sex with some humiliation and lust. If any of these themes bother you, please find another story that contains the themes you enjoy. All characters are fictional and over 21 years old.

To Pamela and Kevin, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it.

Donna the cuckquean.

Donna and Mark

Donna smiled as she saw the resort. She turned and smiled at Mark. They had been married for one year now, and he had booked this anniversary trip for them. Looking at the all-inclusive resort from the airport shuttle bus, Donna was impressed.

Donna Clark, was a 25-year-old 5'9" 139 lb. brunette from an upper middle class family. She was brought up in a relatively liberal family, but was never wild, even in college, where she met Mark.

Mark Clark, Donna's hubby, was 27 6'3" 220lbs looking similar to Matt Damon, but taller with brown hair cut short. VP of sales and marketing at his family's firm. His upbringing was more conservative but, unlike Donna, he always had a wild side.

Mark's wild side had first surfaced while they dated, and he introduced Donna to light bondage. Handcuffs, scarves and even bungee cords. Donna had not been enthusiastic about it, but had grown to enjoy it. They still occasionally enjoyed their tie-up sessions, as Donna had come to think of them.

Spankings were relatively new, and Mark had spanked Donna on her birthday every year. However, about three months before this trip, Mark had added breast and pussy spanking. The birthday spankings had been all in fun, but when Mark tied Donna up, slapped her tits and teased her pussy, it drove her wild. It was something Mark made a mental note of at the time and after a little research, he booked this trip.

On the shuttle, Donna and Mark sat across from another couple. The woman was openly flirting with Mark, while also being friendly to Donna. She giggled after asking if the young couple had ever been to this resort.

Mark replied, "No, first time to anything like this."

His reply made Donna ponder his answer, but before she could think any further the woman introduced herself and her husband, "Hi I am Janice, and this is my husband, Sean."

Janice was perhaps 30, and she had blonde shoulder-length hair with plush lips. She oozed attitude and self-confidence. Sean on the other hand said little and seemed the opposite of Janice.

Day One

Once they made it to their room, Donna asked Mark, "What were you talking about to that woman? We have been to an all-inclusive resort before."

Mark replied, "This place is very different. First of all, it is adult only. Like twenty-one and over, only. No kids allowed."

Donna glared at her husband, "Is this a swingers resort? You Bastard!"

"Whoa. Like yeah, swinging happens, but you have to buy a bracelet. It shows you are into that. I didn't even think about buying any for us," Mark lied. He had the bracelets but knew Donna would balk at the idea, but hoped before they left here things might change.

"Now, I just want to show you off. The beach is a private nude beach and the pools and hot tubs are clothing optional, with strict no sex in them rules. However, in the rooms, ha-ha," Mark continued.

Donna calmed a little as Mark kept explaining his case. How they were still going sightseeing in the area, still going shopping and hitting the local clubs. Donna had to admit, she did like Mark taking charge but added, "I am not swinging."

Trip into submission

That afternoon, Donna and Mark took their first sightseeing tour to local ruins in the area. They liked seeing shows on TV about the Mayans and now they were on a tour of a site.

Much to Donna's dismay, about halfway into the tour, that woman from the shuttle bus showed up.

"Hey, Mark and Dana, right? Janice and Sean, from the shuttle, nice seeing you," Janice said with a grin as she put out her hand. Her expression to Donna said, 'I know I fucked up your name and I don't care.'

Mark reached out to shake both their hands. Smiling back at Janice, "Nice to see you both as well."

When Donna shook hands, she corrected Janice, "It's Donna, not Dana."

Janice did not reply, only gave Donna a look up and down. Donna immediately was taken aback by the attitude. It was like Janice was saying, 'Who the fuck do you think you are.'

The rest of the time at the sight was spent as a foursome. Janice made sure she stood close to Mark every chance she got. She made no attempt to touch Mark and Donna noted that neither Sean nor Janice wore any bracelets other than the ones for the tour.

Once the tour was over, and they returned to the city, Donna was ready to get away from Janice. She knew Mark liked to flirt, but Donna wanted nothing to do with this couple or any ideas Mark and this Janice might be thinking.

Donna fumed when Mark suggested they all go get dinner and drinks. "Unless you have plans at the resort," Mark added.

Janice smiled and stepped forward, "None at all. I love being spontaneous." Then she hooked Mark's arm and they began to laugh and walk.

Janice called back, "Come along, you two. I am buying the first round of drinks."

At dinner, they sat Donna next to Mark, with Janice across from Mark and Sean across from Donna. To any observer it looked like Mark and Janice were a couple out with their mild friends.

After dinner Mark looked at Donna and asked, "Wanna go dancing?"

Before Donna could answer, Janice chimed in, "Of course she does. Dancing would be good for her."

Donna gave Mark a look of really?

Mark laughed and leaned over, "Come on, it is just dancing." Then he kissed Donna.

When they broke the kiss, Donna saw that Janice was watching intently. They ended up at a club close to the resort. The dance floor was decent sized but crowded. The air conditioning barely kept up. The four of them found a table and sat down, ordering beers and shots. Janice downed her shot and grabbed Sean before heading deep into the dance floor.

Donna flat out asked Mark, "What the hell?"

Mark replied, "What? It is all for fun. Soon we will be back in the room and having our fun. OK?"

Donna nodded and drank her beer. It was kind of fun to see another woman flirting so much with her man. Kind of fun, but maybe more if they were not so far from home at a place like this where he had brought her.

When Janice and Sean returned she said, "Okay your turn, you two."

Mark smiled and took Donna's hand. She did not notice Sean downing his shot and looking away.

When they returned, Sean ordered them all another round. It was the most Donna had heard him say all night.

She was unaware that under the table, Janice was rubbing Mark's calves with her foot as they exchanged backgrounds and made small talk. Mark only smiled and gave Janice a wink as they started on their third round at their table.

Another round of dancing followed, as this time Janice and Sean held the table first. When Donna and Mark returned, Janice smiled and said, "Our turn."

Donna was now feeling a bit relaxed. The alcohol helped to relax her as they spent more time with this new couple.

When Janice and Sean returned, "OK, it is getting late." Janice looked at Donna, "Mind if I dance with Mark?"

Donna was stunned. A feeling went through her in that moment, 'You want to dance with my Husband? You slut!'

However, before she could answer, Mark stood and said, "Sure, one dance."

Sean had already taken his seat. He said nothing more than, "She does that, she loves dancing and shocking others."

Two songs later, Mark and Janice returned for Janice to announce, "Hey we decided to swap, see you in the morning." Before either Donna or Mark could say a word to each other, Janice led Mark off into the crowd.

Donna sat there, wide eyed as Sean added, "She does that too," in a defeated tone.

The tone was lost on the stunned Donna, who looked at Sean. He was not ugly, exactly but there was no way Donna was going to...'Hey, what the fuck, Mark?! I said I was not swapping!' Donna thought as she fumed.

Donna was drunk enough to be very mad and also tempted to go with Sean, just to show Janice. Then she thought, 'Not Janice, to show Mark. Two can play that game.'

Donna looked at Sean, "So now what happens?" Sean only shrugged.

Donna walked with Sean back to the resort. They showed their passes at the gate, then made their way inside. Donna was more drunk than she realized.

"Take me to your room, Sean," Donna said, fully expecting to catch Mark and Janice.

When they got to the suite, 2 floors under Donna's and Mark's room, Donna held her breath.

Sean opened the door and Donna stepped into the empty suite and muttered, "Oh fuck!"

Donna's head spun, she felt dizzy. She felt something else, deep down as she closed her eyes and pictured her Mark and the sexy older blonde, 'Oh fuck, oh fuck.'

"I need to sit," Donna said as she headed to the bedroom and the large chair in it. If asked why, Donna would not have been able to say.

As she sat there she saw the chair faced the bed, like in her own suite.

"Oh fuck", she mumbled.

Sean handed her a glass, "It is ice water, to calm you a little."

He was nice. Donna could not know he was used to Janice doing this, despite his words earlier. Donna sat there, shaking slightly as she wished to sober up and gather her thoughts. Her emotions began to swirl, from anger and jealousy to humiliation and arousal. Then arousal from the humiliation and finally frustration from those emotions.

Sean was of little comfort. He said little and Donna had no desire to sleep with him.

Finally, Donna decided to leave Sean there. While waiting on the elevator, she realized she had hit the up button. The elevator opened, with two couples inside. Paired up and embracing.

One of the women giggled and said, "Unicorn!" The other woman and both men laughed.

One guy held the door and asked, "What floor?"

Donna almost said, "I will wait," but they all smiled and gestured for her to get in.

"Twelve," Donna said as she stepped in. Donna saw they had pushed the eleventh floor for themselves.

Once inside, the mixed aroma of perfume and sex hit Donna's nostrils. She had not noticed the strength of the scent earlier, so it had to be from particular this group.

They got off on their floor and headed off for their adult fun. The odor remained to flood Donna's nostrils and confuse her feelings even more.

Donna finally exited the elevator and headed to her suite. She waited by the door for a moment, wondering what to do. Was Mark in there with Janice still?

Donna stepped into the suite. Two piles of clothes greeted her just inside the door. Donna froze there for a moment, her heart pounding in her chest as she heard the moans coming from the bedroom. I should leave, Donna thought as she stood there. Get out of here, get my stuff and go.

Janice then moaned louder, "Oh fuck, I am gonna cum again. Oh fuck don't stop!"

Donna could hear their bodies slamming together with the sound of the bed rocking beneath them Donna could hear her husband's grunts and moans mixed with Janice's moans and squeals of delight.

Donna's face grew red and she felt her own pussy gush as Janice yelled out, "I'M CUMMING!"

Dizzy and unsure what to do, Donna sat on the sofa in the main room of the suite. She resisted touching herself. Trying to do her best to sober herself up and think more clearly. They could now be heard quietly talking and giggling in bed.

Then out came Janice, nude of course, followed by an equally nude Mark. Janice immediately had a smirk on her face when she saw Donna sitting on the couch. She, if anything, seemed to gain more arrogance as she stood there, her full C cup breasts heaving slightly, as Donna could not keep herself from looking at the other woman. Janice then turned and kissed Mark fully on the lips, as Donna watched wide eyed.

"Thanks for the fun time, Mark," Janice casually said

Donna watched Janice calmly redress. As she opened the door to leave she added, "See you later, Dana."

Mark shook his head and closed the door, as Donna stood up. I her mind Donna yelled at Janice, 'IT IS DONNA, BITCH!!'

"WHAT THE FUCK MARK?! YOU ASSHOLE!" Donna instead yelled at him. "You set this fucking up, didn't you?" Donna stepped towards her husband.

Mark swore he had not, but that he did not want to pass up the chance either, "It wasn't like I left you alone."

"Mark, you are a fucking asshole!" fumed Donna as Mark stepped closer to her. She wanted to slap him, but at the same time, she wanted to bed him to show her husband that she was the better woman. 'Much better than that slut, Janice.' she mused.

Mark stepped closer and hugged her tightly. This made Donna more upset and she began to smack his back while Mark held her. Tears welled up in her eyes as she squeezed him tightly. She mumbled and sobbed onto Mark's chest as he held her and kissed her head. Donna began to shake some at this point. Mark scooped her up and carried her to the shower with him.

The warm water and his gentle embracing seemed to sooth Donna. The couple laughed about her still being dressed. Soon she was nude too and playful. Mark was both drained and exhausted.

Once in bed, he did manage to get an erection. He made love to his wife, in the same bed he had just been with Janice. Both he and Donna thought about the other woman, in different ways. They cuddled afterwards, drifting off to sleep quickly.

DAY TWO

Donna awoke alone in bed. Her head pounded a little. Never a big drinker, last night was more than she usually allowed herself to consume. She had several dreams that had disturbed her. They all seemed to feature Janice.

Donna got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. On her way she heard a knock on the door and Mark's voice. The other voice was female with a heavy Hispanic accent. Donna tensed, then smelled coffee. She came out into the main room.

Seeing her, Mark smiled. "Perfect timing."

They talked about their upcoming day, a day of seeing the sights and shopping in the local open market.

Two aspirin with breakfast helped Donna's headache but her stomach was still in knots from the events of the previous evening and the dreams she had overnight.

The day was fun, Donna and Mark spent the day alone taking in the local sights. She spent at least half her day looking over her shoulder for Janice and was always relieved not to see her.

It was nearly 11:00 pm when they returned to the resort. It had been a long day, but also a relaxing day as they had "stopped to smell the flowers" and take in the local beauty.

They had reached their suite and decided to take a nice warm shower together. The warm waters felt good, as did Mark's hands on her. Although, Donna noticed he skipped her B cup breasts and her sex and ass as well. 'Stop it, just enjoy the moment. He might be tired,' Donna told herself.

Once out of the shower, Mark suggested they dress and hit the bar. Donna knew Mark preferred drinking socially at a bar over drinking at home, unless it was a party. They chose the smallest of the two bars at the resort. It was quieter since it had no dance floor. Donna nursed a strawberry daiquiri, determined not to get drunk tonight. Mark meanwhile downed a shot of local tequila and two beers.

Donna noticed he was looking around the bar. That knot in her stomach tightened. She too began to look around. She felt relief when she did not spy the other couple anywhere in the bar.

Mark and Donna then made their way back to their room. As they exited the elevator and headed to their suite they saw Janice knocking on their door.

Mark asked, "Janice, we weren't expecting you."

Time seemed to almost stop for Donna, as she heard Mark and then saw Janice grin. She stepped closer to Janice, Mark at her side.

Janice then spoke. Her words echoed in Donna's mind, "Well Sean is not feeling well and well, we had so much fun last night I thought we could try again."

Mark smiled as he said, "Oh we certainly did, a lot of fun."

Donna looked on, slack jawed as her husband and Janice now embraced. Right in the hallway, right in front of her. She felt her cheeks warming, as she knew they were turning red. Her pussy got wet, even as she thought, 'Stop it, make them stop.'

Mark and Janice broke their kiss. Mark opened the door to the suite and stepped in. Janice was right behind Mark and was in before Donna.

Donna simply followed. She shut the door and stepped into the main sitting area. Mark and Janice were already on the couch. They were embracing and kissing as she approached and sat in the chair opposite of them. They ignored Donna as she watched them, completely embarrassed by them being so brazen...again.

Mark's hand messaged Janice's breasts over her blouse. Donna could see Janice's nipples poking through her blouse as Janice was rubbing Mark's crotch at the same time. Donna knew he was completely aroused by now.

It was when Mark was kissing Janice's neck, that Janice took notice of Donna. Mark was undoing the buttons on Janice's blouse as she spoke to Donna,."You know, this is a little awkward. How about you go out and we can text you when it is time to come back?"

Donna was stunned. Janice's tone was pleasant, but it was more of a statement than a question. Donna stood. She looked at Mark, who had his face buried in Janice's neck and a hand on one of her now bare breasts.

Donna left the suite and got into the elevator. She headed down to the lobby, lost in thoughts that never seemed to fully form other than to picture Janice and Mark in bed and having fun. She ended up back at the bar. It was less crowded than before and it appeared Donna was the only single person there. She sat down and ordered a Coke. "Just Coke, Senorita?" The barman asked, before getting her the drink.

A few minutes later a couple asked if she wanted company. Donna noticed they both wore the bracelets of the resort, indicating they were swingers or swappers, or whatever it is called.

She smiled at them and politely declined their invitation, "My husband and.... I mean my husband should be back soon."

The woman smiled at that but Donna then added, "We don't do that, you know."

Even though she mentally pictured Mark fucking Janice right at that moment. In her mind, Donna saw Mark on top of Janice, taking her hard. Making her moan in lust and delight, their sweaty bodies colliding over and over.

Donna snapped herself out of her lust filled thoughts as she heard the woman ask, "Are you OK Hun?"

Donna lied, flat out lied, and smiled as she said, "oh yes, it has just been a long day." They then left her alone and Donna ordered another Coke.

Donna checked her phone every few minutes. She nursed her second Coke for as long as she could stand it. Her mind kept going back to thoughts of Mark and Janice. Donna was upset by how those thoughts were making her feel.

Finally Donna left the bar, to walk around the resort. Soon she found herself in the elevator and then in the hallway of her suite. She stepped into the suite and heard Janice giggling from the bathroom. Donna could hear the shower running. Nervously, her stomach in knots, she stood just inside the suite. Then the shower ended. Donna just stared at the door, waiting and wondering what to say. The door opened and Janice emerged first, wrapped in a white towel. Mark followed behind. They were smiling and then Janice spotted Donna. Janice stopped, as did Mark. He followed Janice's eyes and saw Donna.

Before Mark or Donna could speak, Janice spoke in a firm tone, "I guess you couldn't wait, like you were asked too."

Donna was taken aback, no words of response came to her. Janice grabbed Mark's arm and added, "We are not done yet."