Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad said, "I think we should at least listen, Lilly. OK, we'll go over to the Ferguson's."

Debbie and I drove over to her house. Elizabeth, William, Sally, and Steve were waiting for us.

We walked in and Elizabeth said in a stern voice, "What the hell is going on?"

I replied, "Elizabeth, please give us a chance to tell the truth—Mom and Dad are on the way over now."

Mom and Dad walked in and I began telling our story.

"It all really started last week—I guess. After Sally, Steve, Debbie, John, Tom, and me went to the basketball game. We all went dancing till like 12:30-1:00—the guys kissed us goodnight. Debbie and I went into the dorm with Angie and Jamie.

"Isn't that right, Sally?"

Sally replied, "Yes, Steve and I went to our motel room and then we all left the next day for home."

Debbie added, "When John kissed me goodnight last weekend, it was the last time I saw or heard from him. We were supposed to have a date last night, but he never showed up.

"Tom introduced me to a freshman quarterback—Billy Williams, and we spent the evening dancing together and talking about school and stuff."

I continued, "It was around 10:30 when the women's basketball team got back in town and they all met us at the Horseshoe with their dates and we all danced and had a good time until around 12:30 when the guys took us back to the dorm.

"Tom kissed me good night and Billy kissed Debbie goodnight and asked her out next time she was coming to State."

Debbie answered, "I accepted since I had no idea where or what happened to John."

Everyone continued listening without saying a word.

I continued telling 'what happened' to our parents, "Tom called Jamie's room early this morning and told us about the news report. He was very emotional and I needed to be with him, so we stayed for the news conference.

"Tom became angry with the reporter and I felt compelled to stay with him till he calmed down. After all Mom, he is going to be your son-in-law. We've started looking at rings and after we make some money this summer, Tom is going to put my ring on lay-away. We're planning on getting married after my freshman year and both of us are going to law school and become attorneys."

I laughed, "I've even thought of our professional name, "Sanders and Husband!"

Mom and Dad were speechless and everyone was stunned as I continued, "We don't know anything else about what happened to John or why it happened. It's a sad situation, because John is a great guy. Right, Sally—Debbie?"

Both Sally and Debbie nodded their heads.

Steve said, "Sometimes bad things happen to good people. John is not a bad person—something happened. Concussions affect people in different ways."

Sally said, "I hope and pray the best for John."

Debbie became emotional again and asked to be excused to her room. Sally and I went with her.

Once between closed doors, Sally said, "OK, what really happened?"

I looked her in the eye, "Big Sis, you don't want to know. I'll tell you at another time, but it is BAD!"

Sally replied, "OK. Give it some time, and when you're ready, y'all can tell me."

I went downstairs and asked, "Mom and Dad can we please go home now? I'm emotionally drained."

Mom and Dad took me home. Nothing more was said.

Monday was a horrible day as Debbie and I spent the day answering questions about John and that Tom didn't have anything to do with it.

I got home from school around 4:30 after basketball practice and immediately saddled up Dusty and went for a ride. I was concerned over John. What was going to happen once he got out of the Rehab Center? Would State suspend him? Would John lose his scholarship and his only chance to get a college education? What about Tom and the NCAA if they opened up an investigation? What about John and his rehab—could he overcome the drugs, steroids, and booze? What about his chances of making the Olympic trials? What about Debbie? So many unanswered questions occupied my mind.

I arrived back home at dark and Daddy was just closing the shop, "Have a good ride, baby?"

I answered, "Yes Daddy, I needed some time alone to think—it's been a hard time for me."

Daddy helped me unsaddle Dusty and feed and water him, "Let's go inside the shop and talk for a minute."

Daddy said, "Baby, I've been there and seen what you and Tom had to witness. People forget I was in 'Nam. Drugs and booze can destroy a person."

I looked Daddy in the eyes, "But we never saw John."

Daddy took his little girl in his arms, "Baby, you may can fool your Mom, Elizabeth, and William, but you can't fool your ol' Pop. You can't fool me about you and Tom, either.

"When you and Tom are ready to talk about what happened—your Daddy is here for you both. Sometimes that's the best therapy."

I gave Daddy a big hug and said, "We will, Daddy, when the time is right."

Tom called around 9:30 to wish me luck the following night, "Hey, you gonna rip those nets tomorrow night?"

I replied, "I'll try. Today was really hard—all the questions all day long. I had to ride Dusty tonight just to get away."

Tom answered, "I know. I had nothing but questions today too. Reporters looking for a story."

I asked, "What do you think will happen to John?"

Tom sighed, "Coach Lewis talked to me today in private. The Administration is most likely going to suspend John."

I cried, "OH NO!"

Tom continued, "Lewis and Jefferson are going to get him into an NAIA program most likely Western State if the Administration suspends John and takes his scholarship away. NAIA schools don't have the same rules as NCAA programs and John would be eligible immediately next fall with three years of eligibility remaining.

"Jefferson has connections with the Olympic Committee, so John may get invited to the trials in April, and if he makes it, he'll go to Colorado this summer in late August before the Olympics in late September."

I asked, "Tom, who is Jefferson?"

Tom replied, "Tim Jefferson was a two-time All American wrestler here at State a few years back. John was being compared to him. Jefferson won a silver medal in the last Olympics. Coach Lewis always liked Tim, and when this happened, he contacted Tim on John's behalf. Tim is the head wrestling coach at Western—they've won the NAIA National Championship three of the last five years. It'd be a good fit for John if State fucks him around."

I replied, "Western is quite a distance from State, isn't it?"

Tom replied, "Yes, about four or five hours due west."

I sighed, "It'll be hard for all of us if John has to go to Western. Hopefully State won't suspend him and we can all be together next year at State like we've planned."

Tom and I agreed and hung up like we always did, "Love you."

Tuesday was 'Game Day,' and I thought I'd get a break from all the questions, but was I ever wrong!

It seemed Debbie decided to tell everyone about Tom and I were looking at wedding rings!

Cathy grinned while we were getting dressed for our game, "So what kind of rock is he going to get you?"

I laughed, "I don't know. We've looked at several, but I like the traditional round style."

Donna pitched in, "I want Billy to get me a marquise!"

Cathy laughed, "Donna, has something happened you aren't telling us about?"

Donna just grinned, "Yep. This weekend, Billy fingered me Friday night and Saturday night!

Donna laughed, "I think he got some pointers from Mickey!"

I laughed, "So when is he going to stick that 'deformed' dick of his inside your sweet little virgin pussy?"

Donna smiled, "We've been talking—no later than prom, but I want to talk with both of you before he fucks me—I want to do it right!"

Cathy laughed, "Don't ask me. Sue is the expert! Shit, she told Jimmy how to fuck me and then told me how to cowgirl. I damn near wore Jimmy's cock out the first time I rode him in New Orleans!"

Coach yelled into the locker room, "Time to hit the court, Ladies!"

We remained undefeated and Donna had her best game ever. I guess getting fingered by Billy did wonders for her!

Tom called after our game, asking, "You rip the nets tonight?"

I laughed, "Not really. Donna was hot since Billy fingered her this weekend. She got 28 points—Cathy hit for 20, and I got 25."

I laughed, "Donna thought Mickey gave Billy some pointers!"

Tom and I just laughed.

The next day at school I was called into the office—an NCAA investigator showed up. I told Principal Wilson that I preferred Coach to be present for any questioning.

The investigator identified himself and began, "Miss Andrews, it is our understanding you received plane tickets, game tickets, and hotel reservations for the Sugar Bowl game in New Orleans. Is this correct?"

I replied, "Yes sir, I did."

The investigator continued, "Miss Andrews, who supplied you with these tickets and hotel reservations?"

I replied, "The plane tickets and hotel reservations were Christmas gifts from my boyfriend's mother and father."

The investigator looked puzzled, "You didn't receive these from an unidentified source?"

I replied, "No sir. Mr. and Mrs. Sanders gave them to me as a Christmas gift on Christmas morning and I picked up my game ticket New Year's day at State's will-call window. My Sugar Bowl ticket was part of my boyfriend's NCAA player allotment."

The investigator continued, "I understand you received a midnight and white suit with matching heels and shoes and were seen wearing such suit in New Orleans?"

I replied, "Yes, my mother and father gave them to me for Christmas."

The investigator was becoming upset as the information he received appeared to be false and misleading, "Miss Andrews, after you committed to State did you receive a formal to wear at State's homecoming?"

I replied, "Yes, I borrowed the formal and heels from a future teammate, Angie Smalls."

I asked, "Mr. Investigator, who supplied you with all this misleading information? I suspect a former employee of the Times Herald who was fired for trying to make a name for himself."

Coach asked, "Do you have anything else? Sue needs to go to class."

The NCAA investigator asked no further questions.

Tom called later in the evening and I told him about the NCAA investigator coming to school and questioning me.

Tom chuckled, "They are really fishing! What time is your game Friday night in Baytown?"

I replied, "7:00."

"Rip those nets! I'll be there before tip off!"

I went to bed and as I lay there, my mind still spinning, I thought about the last nine months since I met Tom.

I recalled how we fell in love and how much I enjoyed making love to Tom. I loved it when Tom licked my nipples and rolled his tongue around my 'dark spots' as he teased my twin girls. Tom always sent me into a stratosphere when he licked my slit with those long lingering 'lollipop' and 'Saint Bernard-type' licks and when he started that 'rat-a-tat-tat' with his tongue as he sucked my clit—it always drove me insane! Tom sent me into outer space when he plunged his cock deep into my pussy giving me sensations I never thought possible.

Tom knew exactly where my G-spot was and he took advantage to bring me to multiple dizzying orgasms. I'd figured out when he was going deep inside my pussy if I squeezed my pussy muscles just right against his cock, he'd groan—and it wouldn't be long before he'd get his rocks off and shoot his load deep inside me bringing me to another spine-tingling orgasm.

I loved the intimate and close feeling when I wrapped my legs around Tom crossing my ankles as I pulled him in closer to me while my arms were around his neck as we kissed and made love. When I felt a little 'naughty' and wanted Tom to fuck my brains out 'doggie' or his favorite 'ankles over shoulders' were the ticket, but my favorite was making love 'cowgirl' I was in total control—and loved it!

Tom and I were in love and neither of us thought about making love to another person—it was all about us as I fell asleep dreaming of me and Tom.

Game day. The pep rally with Debbie and the other cheerleaders shaking those tits and ass while they did their routines—the student body loved watching Debbie—could she ever shake that 'thing!'

The cheerleaders and pep club rode on the bus with us to Baytown. Debbie and I sat together.

Most of the team spoke very little during the twenty-five minute ride to Baytown. Our minds were focused on the game.

Debbie quietly asked me, "With John in the rehab center, who will I ask for prom? I can't take my 'future brother-in-law,' even though he is fucking the hell out of me every chance he gets."

I jokingly answered, "No Debbie, that wouldn't be cool!"

Debbie laughed, "You realize Joey will be here tonight. Maybe I'll start flirting with him again and see where it goes."

I said, "Don't do that shit. I don't want that fuck head, Raymond, back on my case!"

The bus pulled in to Baytown's gym and we went to the locker room to get ready. Baytown would be out for revenge since we beat them back in December by 40 points—the night I scored a record high 50 points!

The gym was packed as Baytown's student body and fans were loud and cheering their girls during warmups. Dragon fans and student body were doing the same for us. Jimmy and Henderson's all-star quarterback, Billy Lucas, sat behind our bench while Debbie, Lisa, and Cindy led Dragon cheers on the court.

Suddenly I saw everyone standing up and the applause got louder and louder as chants of "State's #1" rang out in Baytown's gym when Tom walked into the gym wearing his State letter jacket.

Baytown's principal greeted Tom, shook his hand, and escorted him to mid-court.

Baytown's principal asked for quiet, "Dragon and Baytown fans tonight we have a very special guest—the young man who made 'The Catch' that vaulted State into the National Championship. I'd like to introduce former Dragon Tom Sanders."

The gym erupted in applause and I just grinned ear to ear, so proud that everyone in attendance appreciated my boyfriend!

Tom was given the microphone, "Boy, I never expected such a heart-warming welcome from Baytown fans since I was a Dragon and this is such a big rivalry. I appreciate the support from everyone!"

Tom continued, "Tonight we have two great teams playing and doing their best to bring a victory to their schools. As fans, cheer for your team with all your heart, but do it with class and sportsmanship.

The gym was silent while Tom continued, "My girlfriend is a 'super star' for the lady Dragons and has already received a scholarship to play next year at State. Rumors have it the Baytown student body and fans intend to harass and make obscene comments about her during this game. There is no place in athletics at any level for that type of behavior. I know because when things weren't going right in the Sugar Bowl I was booed by the fans. It tears your heart out when you're on the field or court doing the best you can. So tonight be classy fans and show sportsmanship toward both teams and their players."

The gym once again roared their approval with a standing ovation and applause that rocked the gym.

Tom gave the microphone back to the principal and went directly to the Dragon bench picked me and kissed me, "Good luck babe. Rip those nets."

Debbie smiled at me as she waved her pompoms while Dragon fans cheered behind the bench!

The Baytown team was once again no match for the state's third ranked team as we easily won 82-50. I scored 37 points, Donna 21, and Cathy 21. We were on a roll toward the state tournament.

Tom was busy signing autographs while I was in the locker room taking a shower and dressing.

Debbie was busy flirting with Joey when I came out of the locker room. Joey came up to me, "Great game, Sue. I'm sorry about what happened last fall. I no longer am friends with Raymond or Mike. Just wanted you to know."

I looked him in the eyes, "That's fine Joey, but sometimes harsh words can't be forgotten."

Tom came over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss in front of Joey and Debbie, then we started walking hand in hand out of Baytown's gym.

Suddenly we were approached by the elderly gentleman I'd met at the University game, "Great game young lady, and Mr. Sanders, seemed like you didn't do too bad in the Sugar Bowl!"

Tom remembered the gentleman from not only his recruiting days, but from outside the locker room after the victory against University.

The gentleman asked, "Would you autograph this photograph for my grandson?"

Tom answered, "Sure, no problem," as the young boy handed Tom an 8x10 color photograph of 'The Catch.'

Tom asked, "What's your name?"

The young boy replied, "John sir. My name is John."

Tom looked at the young boy, "My best friend's name is John. He's a champion," while autographing the picture.

Tom wrote 'To John, Live up to your name and become a champion. Best wishes, Tom Sanders #83.'

Tom smiled and rubbed the young boy's head as he handed him the picture.

The elderly gentleman thanked Tom and as we started walking off, he said, "Oh, one other thing—don't worry about the NCAA and the apartment. Everything has been taken care of."

Tom and I were puzzled as we all that thought the 'Sugar Daddy' was Manny Perez. We weren't so sure now. I wondered, 'could there be two Sugar Daddies? If so, WHY? Both are University alums with no ties to State.'

I got on the bus for the short trip back home and Tom would meet me at the high school for maybe a quick trip to the lake! Even though I was on the magic pill, it was my 13th day and he'd have to use the two ultra-thins I had in my purse!

The bus was rowdy on the way back after the big victory. Everyone was joking and laughing. Cathy yelled out, "Hey y'all, Donna is planning on getting fucked before prom. She's setting a date like you'd set a wedding date!"

Everyone whistled and clapped. Donna shot back at Cathy, "I'll bet my boyfriend won't cum in the condom while I'm putting it on him like Jimmy did you—then Sue had to tell him how to fuck you!"

The bus roared with laughter. Cathy fired back at Donna, "Maybe so, but Jimmy's dick ain't deformed like your boyfriend's!"

The bus was rocking when we pulled into the high school!

Jimmy and Billy greeted their girlfriends, Cathy and Donna, with a big kiss and the four got into Billy's car and headed toward the Teen Center.

Tom picked me up, and Debbie asked, "Hey guys, can we hang out for a while? I need to talk."

Tom and I said, "Sure," at the same time.

Debbie said, "I talked with Joey tonight and he is all for us trying to make another stab at a relationship. What do y'all think?"

Tom said, "Debbie, it's up to you, but what are you going to do after John gets released from the Rehab Center?"

Debbie replied, "I don't know."

I laughed, "I do—you'll melt in his arms like you always have, and he'll fuck your brains out!"

Debbie grinned, "Guess I'll go see Sally and Steve tomorrow and spend the night—unless y'all maybe want to go out to the lake. You know Sis—maybe share with me?"

I laughed, "Don't think so, Sis!"

Debbie grinned, "Aww shucks!"

Debbie went home and Tom said, "Tonight I think we need to go clear the air with Mrs. Lilly. I've already talked to Mom and Dad about what happened."

I said, "Okay. Maybe we should even go to Central tomorrow with Debbie and talk with Sally. I told her I would."

Tom and I pulled into my drive way at 11:00, two hours before my curfew and went inside.

Mom and Dad were watching TV when we walked inside. Daddy asked, "Who won?" Mom never said a word.

I replied, "We did 82-50 I made 37 points."

Daddy just smiled. Mom still had not said a word to Tom.

Tom said, "I think it's time we all sat down and talked about what happened last weekend at State."

We all went into the kitchen and sat at the table.