Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom started off, "Mrs. Lilly, I've never lied to y'all and I don't intend to start tonight. What I'm about to tell you is not to be repeated. It could hurt a lot of innocent people and perhaps cost me my scholarship."

Mom and Dad just listened.

Tom began, "It all started in New Orleans when John, Debbie, Sally, and Steve had way too much to drink and began making love to each other in the same room."

Tom failed to mention the swap between partners—his first lie to Mom.

Mom cried out, "OMG those wild college parties!"

Tom said, "No Mrs. Lilly, it was only the four of them."

Mom yelled at Tom, "Where were you and Sue?"

Tom replied, "We went walking around Bourbon Street then back to my hotel room."

Mom screamed at Tom, "So you took advantage of my baby. You fucked my baby girl! You lied to me Tom Sanders—I hate you for it!

Mom got hysterical and yelled, "Sue, I knew I should have never let you go out with a college boy. You were just 18—Tom just took advantage of you being a young girl and added another notch to his belt—another virgin!"

I began crying when Daddy said, "Lilly calm down, don't you remember when we dated and how we enjoyed making love before we got married?

"I still remember the first time I ate your pussy out at the lake then busted your cherry. I fucked you two times that night. If I recall, you were just 18!"

I was sobbing, "See Mom, you fucked Daddy for the first time when you were 18, just like I have Tom. You were both in love, and twenty years later, you and Daddy are still married. Like Mother, like Daughter!"

Mom sighed, "I wasn't a saint as a teenager, and yes, your Dad and I had relations before we got married. You came along eighteen months after we got married. I just don't want to see you coming back here and being a cook in the high school like me!"

Tom shouted, "Please everybody. Calm down! Mrs. Lilly, please let me finish before you jump to conclusions."

Dad said, "Go ahead Tom, tell us what happened."

I was nervous and scared. I wished Tom hadn't mentioned New Orleans.

Tom said, "Before I continue about John and his problem, I think I better set the record straight about me and Sue."

Mom, still upset, looked at Tom with an evil eye, "Please do. I want to hear what you have to say!"

Tom grinned at me, "Sue and I have fallen in love. I never planned on falling in love with Sue, but it happened. And just like you and Mr. Andrews years ago, we have made love—not fucking—not screwing, but making love, because we love each other. And neither of us want another—we are committed to each other.

"We've been ring shopping since before Christmas, and Sue has a couple picked out. This summer after I have enough money, we're going to put her choice on lay-away, and we'll get married after her freshman year at State. Between our summer jobs, our athletic scholarships and any academic scholarship money Sue gets, we'll be able to make it through college and into law school."

Dad just smiled at us as Tom continued, "Mrs. Lilly, Sue and I have never been to any 'wild college' party—I've given her the same respect I would want someone to treat my sister, if I had a sister.

"I'll always take care of Sue and I promise you I'll never mistreat her."

Mom was stunned, and began crying again while Dad said, "Okay, I knew this was going to happen. I could see it in your eyes."

Mom finally quit crying, "I saw it in y'all's eyes that first date when we talked at this very table."

Daddy said, "I want you both to finish school and I know athletics is the only way for both of you to get that college education, so baby are you and Tom taking precautions?"

I replied, "Yes Daddy, we are."

Daddy laughed, "So Tom, Sue said, 'Sanders & Husband' for the law firm. Are you okay with that name?"

Tom laughed, "No, it'll be Sanders & Wife."

I replied, "Okay, we'll split the difference and call the firm 'Sanders & Sanders.' Deal?"

Tom laughed again, "Deal!"

Mom finally calmed down, "OK Sue, tell me about your ring."

I replied, "I love it Mom. It's a round center stone of a half-carat flawless beautiful diamond with another half-carat of diamonds circling the center stone."

Mom said, "It sounds beautiful. Tom do you like it?"

Tom replied, "No, I wanted a three-quarter square diamond center stone."

I replied, "The one he wants is too big for my finger."

Daddy laughed, "Tom you may catch touchdown passes, but when it comes to women and their jewelry, you'd best just give in—you'll never win an argument!"

The phone rang and it was Debbie. "What are you doing?"

I replied, "Tom and I are talking to Mom and Dad."

Debbie laughed, "It's 12:45. I can't believe Lilly is still up!"

I laughed, "Let me call you in the morning. What time are you going to leave to see Sally?"

Debbie replied, "Maybe noon."

I answered, "We may go with you, but only to tell Sally what happened, not to join in tomorrow night."

Debbie laughed, "Aww shucks!"

I went back and Mom asked, "Let's talk tomorrow. I'm really tired. Sue, tell your future husband goodnight and come to bed."

I walked Tom to the door and kissed him good night, saying, "I love you!"

I went back inside and Daddy asked, "Tom hasn't done anything wrong has he?"

I replied, "No, but we both made a mistake with an apartment that was given to him—the one they found John in. Tom accepted the keys and we went there for one night back in November after the University game. Everything else Tom has done is perfectly legal with the NCAA.

"Daddy, Tom and I went to skid row and coaxed John out a sleazy bar. He was so high on booze and drugs he had no idea who we were. We didn't know where else to take him and then Tom saw where they had been shooting drugs into John's veins. It was horrible. Let Tom tell you the story tomorrow."

Daddy hugged his little girl, "I love you baby. Everything will work out. Now go to bed."

I woke up early and called Tom. Ma answered, "Sanders residence."

I said, "Hi Ma, is Tom up yet?"

Ma replied, "Not yet. Let me talk to you before I get him up."

Ma was concerned over John and what happened. "Sue, the NCAA—what exactly are they trying to do?"

I replied, "I don't know, but Tom has said, everything he has done with the tickets is perfectly legal—the only problem is when he accepted the keys to the apartment and we went there that night after the University game. John was at the apartment with Sally, Debbie, and Steve after the ceremony last Saturday."

Ma replied, "Is that when Tom lost his temper and kicked the door in?"

I replied, "Yes." I knew Tom had told his Mom and Dad the story.

Ma continued, "I can't understand how or why Debbie and her sister switched partners—especially with Sally being engaged."

I sighed, "I guess Ma, it was the booze and the fact they were all together in the one room in beds side by side."

Ma answered, "I can see maybe the one time being booze related, but they apparently kept the fling going."

I only replied, "Yes they did."

Ma said, "Here's Tom, he just got up."

I laughed, "You just getting up sleepy head?"

Tom laughed, "Good morning babe. Yes I couldn't sleep last night my mind ran a hundred miles an hour all night."

I answered, "Mine too. When are you coming over, so we can get this behind us with Mom and Dad?"

Tom answered, "Let me take a shower and I'll be right over. Are we going to try and go with Debbie to Sally's place?"

I said, "Yes."

I called Debbie and told her we'd be going to Sally's with her.

Tom pulled into the driveway and Daddy yelled, "The day is half gone! You just now getting up?"

Tom just grinned and walked into the house. Tom sat down at the kitchen table with Mom, Dad, and me and told the story about how we went to skid row to find John. He explained how we coaxed him out of the bar with a story about the 'magic land' and took him to the apartment.

Daddy asked, "Doesn't sound like to me you and Sue did anything wrong. What's the problem?"

Tom sighed, "I made a big mistake accepting the apartment keys. That's against NCAA rules."

Mom questioned, "What about Sue's necklace and formal? Did you break any rules there?"

Tom replied, "No, Mrs. Lilly. I used tickets to get those gifts. Each player is entitled to certain allotment of tickets for family and friends. Last year I never used my tickets, but gave'm away. My teammates repaid me this year. I had access to twenty tickets every game. Sue's necklace, formal, and shoes were 'purchased,' all within NCAA rules."

Daddy asked, "So this Coach and whoever covered this whole problem up—swept it under the table?"

Tom replied, "Yes. Before 911 was called everything was taken out of the apartment that belonged to me and John. We only kept some toiletry items in the apartment. Everything else we kept in our dorm rooms. The apartment was fully furnished."

Mom asked, "How did this happen to John? He seemed to be such a nice young man and he and Debbie seemed so happy together."

I answered, "Mom, John, and Debbie fell in love just like we did. Their love was just 'different' than ours—I'll bet when John gets out of the Rehab he and Debbie will get back together."

Tom replied, "I think this whole drug bit with John started with steroids to improve his athletic performance. I think the combination of steroids, booze, and drugs caused him to snap. The heavy stuff was shot into his veins while he was on the street that week. I seriously doubt he knew what they were doing."

Tom continued, "John's a great guy—my best friend. He just made a mistake."

Mom and Dad got up from the table and hugged Tom and me.

Tom and I left my house to go pick up Debbie for the trip to Sally's.

Debbie was ready to go, and thank goodness, Elizabeth and William weren't home—we'd get a break from the story until we got to Sally's.

We arrived at Sally's new apartment. Steve had moved out of the dorm and they were living together. The wedding date was May 25—ten days after Debbie and I graduated from high school and a week after my nineteenth birthday! I could hardly wait till their wedding—it would be the first time I ever attended a wedding and I'd be a bridesmaid!

Everyone sat in the living room as Tom told the story about John.

When Tom finished, Sally had tears in her eyes, "I feel so sorry for John—I wish I could tell him, 'I forgive you for fucking me in the ass.' Please just get well."

Debbie and Sally hugged each other on the sofa.

Steve turned his attention to Tom, "What about the NCAA?"

Tom said, "Pete and others have swept the apartment under the table. Everything else is legal."

Steve said, "What was really great—John fucking Sally and me fucking Debbie has turned into a cluster-fuck!"

Steve continued, "John taking steroids in heavy doses like he did and when you add in the booze, well, that is the reason he became so aggressive and abusive toward Sally."

Debbie quit crying, "Steve my pussy is itching—can you give me a shave?"

Steve grinned, "Why yes, baby sis-in-law, I'll be more than happy to shave your sweet little pussy."

Sally laughed, "I need mine shaved too, sweetheart. Tom and Sue can watch you shave us. That way Tom will know how to shave Sue's pussy."

I grinned, "I'd like that. I've been wanting him to shave me for a while!"

Sally said, "OK Sis, you're up first," as Debbie took off her pants and panties and hopped up on the bathroom countertop. Once on the countertop, Debbie decided to take off her sweat shirt and unhooked her bra exposing those luscious 36D's.

I laughed at Tom as his eyes were popping out of his head, "Looky but no touchy babe!" I said.

I hadn't seen a shaved pussy before, and Debbie's looked awesome! I could hardly wait—I wanted my pussy shaved!

Debbie grinned while spreading her legs, exposing her pussy in all its glory to Tom. Steve applied the shaving cream on Debbie's pussy and explained to Tom, "When you're just shaving the stubble, you don't have to use as much shaving cream as you do when you first shave a bush like you'll have to do with Sue."

Steve began shaving Debbie, explaining what he was doing the entire time. Once Steve finished, he took he took a warm cloth and wiped Debbie's pussy off and said, "Now comes the good part," as he began licking Debbie's newly shaven pussy. I could see Tom's cock bulging through his Levi's.

Debbie began moaning while Steve ran his tongue up and down her slit. Without her pubic hair, we could see her pussy lips moving when Steve licked her. Steve moved his tongue up to Debbie's vulva and clitoris and began sucking Debbie's clit. I was getting wetter by the minute, watching Steve eat Debbie's pussy.

Debbie spread her legs wider and Steve stuck his tongue in her hole of love. A few minutes later Debbie screamed, "Oh Fuck...," as her entire body quivered like she was having a seizure, while filling Steve's mouth full of her juices.

Sally smiled at Steve, "It's my turn now sweetheart," while taking off her T-shirt and bra—exposing her 38C tits—the one's John enjoyed licking and sucking so much as Steve wiped Debbie's juices from his lips.

Next Sally took off her shorts and grinned as she slid her panties off—exposing her ass to Tom. The same ass John rammed his cock into—who could really blame him? Sally had one fine ass!

Sally jumped on the countertop and spread her legs while Steve began applying the shaving cream.

Sally was smiling at Tom as he watched Steve getting ready to shave Sally's pussy.

Steve began shaving Sally when she said, "Sweetheart, give Tom the razor and let him shave me. He needs the experience before he shaves Sue."

Steve handed Tom the razor with a grin on his face, "All yours. Go ahead and shave my fiancé."

Tom looked at me and I said, "Go ahead, I want you to know what you're doing when you shave my pussy."

Tom's hands were trembling as he began shaving Sally's pussy. Steve and Sally were coaching him on the proper techniques. Debbie, with a devilish grin, said, "Just wait, you'll see, he'll be an expert after he shaves Sally."

Steve said, "Just think of it as shaving around your mouth. Shave with the grain making long strokes. Notice she has a mole on her left pussy lip, so be careful about shaving around it."

Tom replied, "Yeah, got it."

"Pull her pussy lips toward the center so you can get the razor in her groin," Steve continued.

Tom finally finished shaving Sally and Steve commended him on 'a good job.'

Sally smiled at Tom as he got a wash cloth and wiped her pussy clean while admiring his handiwork—then gave the razor back to Steve.

Tom began walking away when Sally shouted, "Hey stud. You ain't done yet!"

Tom turned, looking puzzled, when Debbie laughed, "Tom, you have to eat her out now since you shaved her—that's the rules!"

I laughed, "Y'all are devils! They tricked you babe—I guess you have to go ahead and eat Sally out now!"

Tom looked puzzled as he smiled, "Okay—if you insist!"

Sally smiled at me as I said, "Big Sis—tongue ONLY—his cock is MINE!"

It didn't take long for Tom to sink to his knees in front of Sally's spread thighs. The first stroke of Tom's tongue up her slit—one of those famous Saint Bernard's—made Sally moan.

Sally leaned back slightly to give Tom better access to her pussy. Her left foot was tucked under her butt, with her right foot dangling over the edge of the countertop as she said, "DO THAT AGAIN!"

Tom continued with his Saint Bernard licks as Sally wrapped her hands around the back of his head, pulling him toward her, "Ohh... Fuck... So good..."

She kept moaning when Tom stuck his tongue in her hole slowly sliding it in and out.

I noticed Tom's cock had tented the front of his Levi's while he was eating Sally's shaved pussy. That had to be very uncomfortable for him, so I decided to unbutton his Levi's and release his cock from its prison.

I was on Tom's left side with a perfect view of him eating Sally's pussy. I tried to reach his Levi's to unbutton them but I couldn't reach the buttons. Debbie was on Tom's right side, in perfect position to unbutton Tom's Levi's and expose his erect cock.

I said, "Debbie, unbutton Tom's Levi's for me while he eats out Sally—his jeans are tented in the crotch, and that has to be hurting him."

Debbie didn't hesitate, "Be glad to, Sis," and she unbuttoned Tom's five Levi buttons to free his cock from captivity. Tom's seven-inch cock sprang out, while Debbie pulled down his Levi's and underwear to his mid-thighs.

"Debbie shouted, 'Sue, Tom has pre-cum all over his cock and his balls have swelled to the size of coconuts. He needs to be jacked off!'

I replied, "I can't reach his cock! Don't let him get 'blue balls'—go ahead Sis!"

Debbie wrapped her fingers around Tom's cock and began moving her fist up and down in a slow steady motion while Tom was eating Sally's pussy.

Debbie had started mixing up the speed and pressure on Tom's cock alternating between one and two hands with a gentle twisting motion on the way down. Debbie sensed Tom was nearing an orgasm, so she went back to stroking Tom's cock with one hand while gently massaging the skin between his anus and testicles with the middle fingers of her free hand.

From the angle I had, I could see Tom working his tongue against Sally's slit, and I could smell her arousal. I knew exactly what Tom was doing—licking Sally's slit with those slow tantalizing 'Saint Bernard' licks from her perineum to her clit while working her hole. Her clit was about the size of the tip of my little finger. With its hood retracted, it was standing up like a tiny little penis. Every time Tom licked it with his tongue, Sally moaned a little louder.

Finally, Tom placed his mouth over her clit and sucked it into his mouth while Debbie continued jacking him off. Both Tom and Sally were moaning with pleasure.

Sally seemed 'lost in space' as her orgasm took over her body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body went rigid. It appeared she was having a convulsion as her pussy spasmed under the assault of Tom's tongue. I knew Tom had started that 'rat-a-tat-rat-a-tat' with his tongue as he sucked Sally's clit like a vacuum cleaner sucks up dirt on a carpet.

Sally screamed out, "Oh fuck... oh my god... Fuck... Ohh... Ohh...," as she twisted and squirmed on the countertop while she shot a stream of cum, catching Tom in the mouth and chin.

That didn't slow Tom down—he continued sucking Sally's clit, while Debbie kept jacking his cock.

"Debbie cried out, 'I feel his cock swelling and throbbing, a couple more strokes and I'll make him cum.'

Tom then let out a groan as he shot his rocks all over Debbie's hand as she jacked him off until he quit cumming."

Sally finally came around, pushing Tom's head away from her sensitive clit, saying, "No more... No more..."

Tom's head fell on Sally's shaved pussy as both Sally and Tom were exhausted from their orgasms.

Debbie yelled, "Steve, get me some tissues or towel! I've got a mess down here!"

Steve handed Debbie a handful of facial tissues and a towel which Debbie used to clean off her hand as she gently cleaned off Tom's dripping cock. Tom had shot sperm on his Levi's, underwear, and the front of the bathroom cabinet door, which was now running down the front door onto the floor. Debbie wiped off the door and the floor, throwing the tissues in the waste basket while Steve helped Tom out of his Levi's and underwear.

Sally finally sat up and said, "Holy Mother of God, Oh my God, like wow, you sure know how to eat pussy. No wonder Sis doesn't want to share you! You'll have to instruct Steve on your technique. The way your tongue flipped my clit was fantastic! Steve's good, but you're a hell of a lot better."

Tom just grinned as he sat on the floor naked from waist to his Nike's—his cock limp as a wet noodle.