Tom and Teresa... Will They?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really kind and encouraged me as I practiced my strokes. After I had almost worn myself out we agreed to meet in the cafe for a coffee after we had changed.

We had a nice chat giving each other details of our lives so far before we headed for home. We continued our chat as we walked up the street towards her home and she asked if I would be at the pool next week if we didn't see each other before. I told her I would and we agreed a time to meet.

After dinner with my parents I watched a little telly then went to my room where I stripped naked and slipped into bed. As I lay there I was re-living the sight of her on the side of the pool. That black bikini showed how fit her body was...must be all the swimming. I remembered just the hint of a camel toe and my brain zoomed in on the image in my mind causing my cock to begin its ritual expansion.

I tried to focus on that picture and my hand soon found my cock. Just a little crease in the material running out of sight......my hand started its movement and my hips matched with gentle thrusts. I tried to imagine placing a finger along that narrow indentation and my hand increased its speed and soon my belly experienced the splatter of warm semen as my balls expelled their load.

Teresa

He told me he wasn't a good swimmer and I understood that look that he had. I agreed to swim widths with him and encouraged his progress. He was comfortable doing widths and I'm sure he was better than he thought, but I know a fear of anything is still a fear.

I took the chance to look at his body as I swam with him. He had one of those lithe slim bodies, toned but not over muscled and I imagined running my hands over him.

As he tired a little we agreed to go for a coffee after we had changed and I had a surreptitious look at his trunks. I nice smooth lump showed under the wet material......not small but not over endowed either and I smiled to myself.

We met in the cafe and had a pleasant chat and he was much more relaxed and comfortable talking with me. He asked if it was ok to walk me home and I readily agreed. As we continued our conversation walking up the street I deliberately let my hand rub against his several times but he didn't take the hint.

As we got close to home I asked if would be at the pool the following week end and we agreed a time to meet. We waved our goodbyes and I walked into the Spanish Inquisition as soon as I got indoors. All those questions.....Well?......what was he like?.....was it worth it?.....is he fit?.......typical older sisters question....has he got a big one?

It's none of your business......but just to shut you up he was nice.....and yes I'm going to meet him at the pool next week.

We all sat down for dinner shortly after and I ignored any further questions with an annoyed pout on my face. When we had finished I went to my room and listened to some music.

As I felt myself getting tired I stripped off and slipped into bed and lay back thinking of him. I was picturing his body in my mind.....and wondering if he was doing the same about my body. My hand slid down between my legs and I left it gently rocking over my lips.

For the first time in my life I really wondered what it would be like with a cock down there and I felt my moistness start. It got wetter but it was from the action of my mind not my fingers. I just built a picture of him naked in my mind and I just knew he would be gentle with me.

It was no good. I grabbed a pillow and rolled over with it stuffed under my parted legs. I slipped my middle finger tight up against my slit and started to hump. I tried to imagine it was him under me and my thrusts built up faster and harder and I felt my orgasm building as my clit was being stimulated.

When I knew I was about to explode I slipped the finger inside of me and moaned out loud as I wriggled around on it. Thank god my sisters hadn't come upstairs to their bedroom next-door yet.

I felt that lovely warm glow flow through my body before I relaxed down and the next thing I knew was waking several hours later with a numb arm. I turned over and dropped back to sleep.

Tom

The next week flew past without me seeing her walking into town though just once I thought I might have seen her turning a corner.

On Saturday I arrived at the pool a little early and was pleased the pool was quiet again as I practiced my widths and occasionally managed to turn and get back. I was taking a breather when I heard a lot of female voices and Teresa and her family breezed into the pool area heading straight for the Jacuzzi. She waved at me and mouthed 'two minutes'.

Two turned into ten before she escaped and came over to me on the side. She was wearing a white bikini today and looking up at her stood on the side above me almost blew my mind.

I kept my eyes fixed on her face as we exchanged our hellos. I knew they would be dragged to the top of her legs if I lost concentration. She stood there with them slightly parted like the last time. She had a little smile on her face and I felt like she was daring me to look where I shouldn't but desperately wanted to.

After what seemed an eternity she dived in over the top of me, swam a width and then returned. Enough time for me to adjust the bulge that had formed in my trunks.

She stopped just in front of me and said she wanted me to do something for her and I gave a puzzled look. She asked me to get out and walk to the deep end of the pool and she would meet me there. I climbed out and walked down the poolside while she swam there.

As I was walking I saw the lady lifeguard watching me. She motioned for me to stop by her stand and asked if I was comfortable at the deep end. Teresa overheard and just quietly told her I'd be safe alongside of her.

The two of them looked at each other and the lifeguard gave a nod. Teresa asked me to climb down the steps and hold the edge of the pool. She asked me to swim as far as I could to the shallow end saying she would be alongside me and not to worry as by the time I had swum the same distance as a width I'd be able to touch the bottom.

I took a deep breath and started off. I managed to get 3/4 of the way there before stopping. As I stood up she was right beside me with a beaming smile. She then surprised me by stepping forward and hugging me tight. For the first time in my life I had a girl's body completely touching mine and I shivered with excitement.

As we separated I could see the lifeguard put her two thumbs to us. Teresa then said something a bit weird. She told me even if she was never around me again I should practice swimming from out of my depth

She told me to practice more widths while she did some lengths. I nearly forgot to start as I watched how smoothly she moved in the water as she went up and down the pool.

After a while she came back over to me and told me my lesson was to continue and took my hand and pulled me till I was neck deep in the water. She put an arm behind me and told me to lie back and float. As my legs came up to the surface she slipped her other hand under my bum. She told me to relax and make a star shape and that her hand would be under me.

A couple of times my legs started to sink and her hand came back to my ass to steady me. As I felt myself relax I was enjoying that touch and my mind started to wander. The downside of that, if you can call it that, is that my cock started to get excited and grow and I suddenly remembered her face was inches away from it.

My mind started to panic as having tucked my cock down its only route of escape was to poke out the leg of my trunks after it bulged them up. I think she started to sense I was uncomfortable before I heard her giggle and asking if I needed a little help.

She pushed one hand up tight under my back and then with her other one on top of my trunks adjusted my cock up straight. I struggled from her arm and dropped my lower body under the water as my face went bright red. She started laughing out loud and I heard an echo coming from the lifeguard.

I was beyond embarrassed but didn't know what to do with myself and I stepped back away from her. Her laughing subsided and she reached her arms out and pulled me towards her. I tried to keep a gap between us and was more surprised when she pulled me closer and just quietly said that it was completely natural and she wasn't offended in any way.

To emphasise the point she dropped a hand to my bottom and pulled me tight so my erect cock was pushing against her lower body. I was amazed how relaxed she was about it saying we should both enjoy the moment.

Not only had I touched a girl's body for the first time but now I had a raging boner against one.

She let go of me after a moment and said we ought to cool down by swimming for a while and I readily agreed. My erection slowly subsided as I swam some widths while she did lengths. As I rested I watched the lifeguard climb down from her tower and walk around the pool before stopping next to me. She said I thought I told you to behave......before she giggled and said it was actually nicely romantic to see the two of us together. The emphasis on 'together' caused me to blush again.

Teresa swam over as the lifeguard walked back to her tower. I could hear the noise of voices as her family were leaving the Jacuzzi and they looked over at us. She told them she was going to train me a little more and would follow them home.

A few other people came in to the now vacant Jacuzzi and we were the only ones in the main pool. Teresa told me she wanted me to float on my front and she put her hand on my stomach as I lay in the water with my head turned to breathe. I found it harder to float this way and her hand had to continually keep me up.

After a moment she told me to slowly do breast stroke legs which helped a bit but made my body gradually move forward until her hand was under my cock. She whispered to me not to worry and kept it there as it slowly hardened again.

I glanced around the pool more concerned than embarrassed this time but Teresa said one more minute of legs and then she started to slowly squeeze and release my cock as I turned my head to look at her. She whispered 'just enjoy it.....I am.'

Teresa

I arrived at the pool with my family and as we usually do headed for the Jacuzzi. I saw Tom resting against the side of the pool and mouthed to him I would be a couple of minutes. Well you know what it's like with women and it was more like ten minutes before I managed to extricate myself from the conversation only to be teased about where I was going.

I walked to where Tom was and stood on the pool side as we said hello. Like him I'm really shy on the inside but knew how to tease. I stood with my legs parted as he looked up at me and was surprised he managed to keep eyesight with me.

A bit of me wanted him to look between my legs so I could tease him a little more, in fact it seemed to be arousing me more than him so I dived in over his head and swam a width and back.

I had thought how I could help him improve his swimming and asked him to get out and walk to the deep end of the pool. I swam to the steps and waited till he got there and asked him to get in and hold the side.

I persuaded him to swim towards the deep end with me beside him and told him by the time he had swum the distance of a width he would be in his depth. He looked at me for a moment then took a deep breath and pushed off. I don't think he knew that I was alongside him all the way and the lifeguard was also watching us.

He managed to get 3/4 of the length before messing up his breathing and had to stop. I was happy for him to have got this far and reached out and hugged him.

It took a moment till both of us realised our bodies were tight together my breasts pushing onto his chest and I could feel the lump of his cock against the top of my thigh. We parted, both of us just a little embarrassed. Why did I feel like that?....it was nice....no...It was more than nice and I wanted more of it.

I wanted to get my exercise in so left him to do widths while I concentrated on my lengths. I think he preferred to just watch me, which was pleasing in its way, but he did eventually start his swim.

When I had done enough I returned to where he was and taking his hand pulled him into deeper water, up to his neck anyway. I slipped a hand behind his back and told him I wanted him to lie back and float. As his feet came to the surface I slipped my other hand under his bottom and steadied him. I dropped my hands but several times had to push back up. I really wanted to squeeze his cheeks but didn't want the surprise to make him sink.

That's not to say it wasn't a pleasant sensation gently holding them. The other benefit was that I had a close view of his hidden cock. I smiled to myself as I realised my soft touches on his body had begun to arouse him. It was quite erotic knowing I was the cause of the lump growing in the leg of his trunks. I turned to look at his face and saw his eyes flickering in panic mode. I giggled out loud as I Iooked back to his body; I could see his cock was about to pop out of his trunks.

I laughed out loud and placed one hand under his back and with the other I took hold of his cock and straightened it in his trunks. I wasn't the only one laughing as the lifeguard had obviously watched what I had done. He struggled from my support and his face had gone bright red.

I desperately hoped I hadn't upset him and reached my arms out as he tried to move away. I grabbed his body to stop him and told him not to worry, that it was a perfectly normal reaction and I wasn't upset in anyway. In fact my feelings were completely the opposite.

He didn't seem sure so I dropped one hand down onto his bottom and pulled him tightly to my body, hoping that would show him I meant my words. I could feel his hardness against my lower belly and thought what a nice feeling it was to cause that reaction in another.

After a lovely few moments I whispered that we ought to swim for a bit to calm down and I saw a mixture of relief and regret on his face.

After a break to swim I turned back to where Tom was and saw the lifeguard was speaking to him. He told me later what she had said as at that moment my noisy family was leaving the Jacuzzi. I told them I would catch them up later as I wanted Tom to try one more thing.

I took him to deeper water again and told him I wanted him to float on his front. I placed my hand under his tummy. He struggled to float this way up a bit more than he did on his back and I had to keep my hand in place. In the end I told him to do gentle breaststroke legs and his floating was slightly better.

Gradually though his body moved forward and my hand was on his trunks under his softened cock. He looked around, I guessed to see no one was watching. I whispered not to worry and I enjoyed the feeling of it pumping as it hardened, I never knew that was how they behaved.

After a few more moments I told him one more minute and I started to gently squeeze his cock. I was enjoying this so much I had to squeeze my legs tight together.

Tom

We left the pool to get changed after all that naughty behaviour and I had to go to the men's area with my hands in front of me to hide my still stiff cock. It was still pointing to the sky after I dried myself and I thought I might need to wank to get rid of it but very slowly it subsided.

We walked up the street towards her home and I bit the bullet and took hold of her hand. She turned and smiled at me and whispered that it was about time, before she giggled to herself.

I was surprised to see a 'to let' sign over her front door but before I could ask the question she had turned and kissed me softly on my lips. Wow.......I joined in gently as well.....it was my first meaningful kiss and I didn't want to mess it up. It was her who moved us to the next step gently prising my lips open with her tongue.

We both let our tongue's play with each other, so wet and warm exploring each other's mouth. This was a completely new experience for me if not for her and after several almost breathless moments we stopped and just silently looked at each other.

We both smiled and slowly closed the gap and kissed again, just a little bit harder this time and I could feel my cock growing again. She pushed her body forward against mine and must feel my hardness. Very slowly, as our mouths were still kissing, she started to move her pelvis against me. I'd forgotten my cock had a mind of its own and it started to slowly pulse. God I hope she is enjoying this as much as I am.

Suddenly there was the sound of someone opening the door and we both guiltily pulled apart. One of her sisters appeared and said 'oh you are here..... We are about to serve dinner and thought you had got lost.' She looked at me with a smirk on her face and I'm sure she knew she had disturbed us....especially as I knew my face was blushing.

Teresa told her she would be just a minute and we sneaked another kiss before parting. She said she would wait for me in the street on Monday morning.

Teresa

I had enjoyed my time at the pool today, teasing Tom but not in an unkind way. He obviously had enjoyed my actions as shown by the reaction of his cock. I was pleased with myself for being that little bit bolder and must say I very much liked what I had felt but not yet seen.

I wasn't the only one feeling bolder as he took the initiative and took hold of my hand as we walked home. I whispered to him that it was about time before having a little giggle to myself. Inside my head though I was a bit unsure, should I be leading him on?

As we reached the house I knew he had seen the sign, but I was not ready to explain yet and the only way I could stop him asking was by taking his head and kissing him. It didn't take him long to join in. In some ways it felt a bit odd that I had felt his cock before we kissed but it was a lovely sensation.

I thought he was a bit unsure how we should proceed so I took the initiative and gently pushed my tongue between his lips. It didn't take him long to accept the challenge this time and I wondered how many people passing by smiled at these two young people enjoying the pleasure of each other's mouths not knowing that it was our first time.

Needing to breathe we stopped and just looked at each other, I think we both were trying to take in what was happening to us. We slowly brought our lips together again but this time we knew what we wanted and our embrace was much harder.

I wanted more and pushed my whole body forward against his and immediately knew how much he was enjoying the situation as I could feel his cock hardening between us. My excitement was climbing as well and I started to gently rub my pubes against that hard lump now between us.

We were both a bit lost in each other and both jumped at the noise of the front door opening. It was one of my sisters, she was looking for me to come in for dinner and I know damn well she knew she had disturbed us and I'm sure both of our faces were blushing.

I told her I'd only be a minute and flicked my head hinting at her to go inside which she grudgingly did, but not without a knowing smile on her face. We joined in another short kiss and on finishing I told him I would be waiting to walk in with him on Monday.

On Monday morning I was up and ready early before I crossed the road and waited for Tom to arrive. I saw him on his way and was glad I'd an extra day to prepare for what I had to say. He acted like a real young gentleman as he said 'Hello' and kissed me gently on the cheek and took hold of my hand.

We had a little small chat before I had to break the news that I was wishing I didn't have too. I told him I had something to say and hoped he wouldn't hate me for it. He had a very unsure look on his face but I made sure to hold his hand tight.