Tom and Teresa... Will They?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa

As we lay there I was gently squeezing his cock and feeling it hardening again in my hand. I looked at him wondering when he was going to guide us through the next stage. He smiled and started sliding a hand down my body and between my partially opened legs. It slipped easily into my juice covered slit and searched out my clit which he teased slowly and gently.

My body must have remained partly aroused as the tingling of my pussy nerves started almost immediately and I moaned as that sensation slowly began to build again.

Tom rolled me onto my back and then straddled my body and rested his weight onto me. He kissed me and told me I could stop us at any time, I was glad I had chosen him knowing I was in safe hands even if they were inexperienced.

His hard cock was resting on top of my slit and very gently his body began to rock on top of me. It wasn't long before our mutual juices allowed his head to separate my lips and slide along inside them causing little tingles to float around.

He started slightly longer and faster strokes and his head was running over my clit and my arousal already high began to climb again causing my moans to restart. My pussy shivered gently and my lips seemed to vibrate with a small orgasm.

I opened my legs from under Tom and pulled my knees up instinctively getting myself ready for him. I felt more of his weight on my lower body and the warm wetness of our juices and then his cock ran over my entrance and my whole pelvic area shivered again.

My pussy was pulsing inside now and I desperately wanted his cock in me and I know I begged him. 'Now.....pleeeesssseee.'

I felt his body move and his head entered between my slippery lips and into my opening. He held still as I could feel the tightness of the fit. I pulled my legs higher as his head slowly moved deeper and deeper inside of me. It felt tight but the pain I was prepared for didn't happen and then I felt his thighs resting on my hamstrings and his balls against my bottom.

We were looking directly into each other's eyes again and he checked I was ok..I felt like my insides were shaking without moving. He started to pull back out and then in again and as he slowly got faster I opened myself for him to enter and gripped him as he tried to pull out. Oh my have I longed for this feeling and my arousal was growing again.

He started to get faster and faster and was pushing deep inside of me and now I could feel his cock pulsing against my pussy walls and with a huge moan he pushed deep and held himself inside me. I could feel his cock head expand and felt the power as he pumped his seed so deep inside of me, and then my orgasm hit and I grabbed him tight as my body shook and my juices fought to get out.

His weight had fallen onto me but I didn't care as we were both trying to control our breathing. He pushed himself up and as we just looked at each other he managed to roll us onto our sides his cock still impaled inside of me. We kissed gently and lay together and now I know what the afterglow means.

After a short while I could feel his cock deflating inside of me and it slowly slipped out followed by our warm juices running over our legs.

We just lay there chatting for a while when I realised my sisters would be home soon. I told Tom we should have a shower and get dressed before we were caught out. It was nice sharing a shower and washing each other and I think it helped us both relax a little as well. We dried ourselves and dressed before going down to the kitchen and putting our Pizzas in the oven. We were sat eating them when I heard my sisters coming in from work. Jane popped her head around the door and looked at both of us before saying 'hello lover boy.....you got some dinner for us?'

He looked at me and we were both blushing, I told Jane we had picked up the Pizzas and I'd put theirs into cook. She kept looking at us from face to face then said 'I hope you two have been behaving.' I'm not sure we could have gone any redder.

She laughed before leaving us alone and going to their room to change. I called them both downstairs when their Pizzas were ready and they joined us at the table. Susan said 'Hi' to Tom before Jane turned to her and asked 'have you ever seen two people look more guilty.'

Susan replied 'leave them alone......it's none of your business.....and good for them anyway' and she winked at us over the table. At least the teasing stopped at that point. I made us all a cup of tea and Tom and I went into the lounge to watch some TV.

We could hear my sisters getting ready to go out on the town before they looked in on us on their way out. We exchanged a bit of banter and as they left the room Jane turned to Tom and told him 'don't you dare hurt her' I chased them out before they embarrassed him anymore.

When I came back in he said 'they know don't they?'

I hugged him tight and said 'No....they don't know......but they have drawn their own conclusions. Take it as a compliment if they were worried you wouldn't still be here.' We cuddled up on the sofa and watched a film on Netflix before going up to bed late in the evening.

Tom

After we relaxed and chatted about busting our virginity Teresa said we should get showered and tidy up before her sisters got home from work, not wanting to be caught, how do they say it, ''in flagrante''. We spent a few minutes soaping each other's bodies, being gentle with each other without trying to get aroused again. We dried ourselves off, dressed, and headed down to the kitchen.

We were sat eating our Pizzas when we heard the sisters coming in from work. Jane I think it was, I still struggled remembering which one was which looked round the door. She looked at both of us then staring at me said 'hey lover boy....you got some dinner for us?' I felt my cheeks flush and it was as if they were on fire, not knowing what I should say I just looked at Teresa.

She jumped up and told her sister we had picked the Pizzas up and she would put them in the oven. Jane still kept looking at us and I felt like hiding under the table then looking directly at me she said 'I hope you two have been behaving.' She was laughing as she turned and went upstairs. Both Teresa and I looked like we had been in the sun our faces were so flushed.

We had finished eating when the oven 'beeped' to say the next lot of Pizzas were ready and Teresa called her sisters down. Susan said hello to me before Jane turned and asked her if she had seen two people look guiltier.

At least Susan was kind and told Jane off for teasing us before she gave us a friendly wink sort of indicating she didn't care as it wasn't her business. Jane couldn't tease anymore as she was eating and Teresa made us all cups of tea before she and I disappeared into the lounge.

Her sisters got ready to go out for the evening and they looked in to say goodbye but as they were leaving Jane looked at me and said 'don't you hurt her' and the look on her face told me she meant it. Teresa shooed them out of the door and as she came back in I said 'they know don't they?' I was afraid she might be in trouble with her family if it became open knowledge.

She hugged me tight and alleviated my fears telling me if they were concerned they would have kicked me out. We cuddled on the sofa and chose a video to view on Netflix before going up to bed after it had finished.

Tonight we didn't have bodily secrets to discover and we both stripped ourselves bare before slipping under the duvet and we spent a long time kissing and cuddling and softly fondling each other's bodies. We were both aroused enough to cause our juices to flow but we were in no rush.

I changed from kissing Teresa's lips and moved down to her breasts and after a few moments fondling them I started kissing and sucking on her nipples. I was gentle but the once or twice I held them in my teeth but didn't bite; it was enough to make her moan gently.

After a while she placed her hands on my head and pressed downwards telling me where she wanted me to be. I slid down the bed a little more as she parted her legs. I toyed with her pussy lips using my fingers and found them very wet with her juices before moving my head lower and running my tongue gently up and down them.

I moved my body at right angles to hers, giving me better access to that juicy pussy and I started teasing her clit gently before dipping my tongue in and out of her hole. Continuous gentle moans were coming from her mouth now and her hips were thrusting back against my face.

I felt her hands move between my legs and trying to pull them up towards her so I moved them alongside her head. She grabbed one and pulled it over her head and I realised she wanted me in a 69 position. Once I was there she took my hard cock in her hand and popped the head into her warm mouth. She suckled softly and teased the underside with her tongue and it was my turn to moan as she hit my tight sensitive skin.

I continued working on her pussy and knew she was getting close to cumming by the increased pushing of her hips. I felt her start to pull my hips towards her then let go and repeat. I had been a bit wary of pushing too deep into her mouth but I assumed she wanted me too. I tried to time little pushes with her thrusts but she pulled me more and I started to increase my speed and depth and her moans were vibrating around my cock.

As my tongue was working hard I took my index finger and ran it into her crack and circled it softly against her pert little rosebud and then pressed a little harder.

I think that tipped her over the edge as a strangled scream came from her mouth and her hips were thrashing up against my head. At the same time she pulled my hips and my cock was tight against her vibrating throat and I couldn't hold back anymore, my balls pumped their load into her causing her to gulp several times.

I guess all those sensations were just for a few seconds but they seemed too last much longer. I disengaged my cock from her mouth and rolled off of her body as we both were gasping for breath. We just lay still until we were almost back to normal and I moved back up alongside her smiling face, I whispered 'are you ok.'

She just pulled our mouths together for a long gentle kiss and I could taste our mix of juices as her tongue teased mine. As we parted she whispered back 'is that a good enough answer?' We cosied up and started to relax into a sleepy state and before I knew it I was out for the count.

I awoke to find myself alone in her bed but I could hear noises downstairs. I dashed to the bathroom as I was bursting for a pee and managed to get back into the bedroom just as Teresa got to the top of the stairs with two cups of tea in her hands. 'You slept like a log' she said' the rest of us are up' as she handed me a cup. We both sat up in bed and slaked our thirst and then putting her cup down she rolled on to her side facing away from me.

I snuggled up behind her and wrapped my arm around her body and we both wriggled against each other giggling as we did so. We lay still and cosy for a moment before the warmth of her body started to stir my cock as it lay against the crack between her ass cheeks. She started to wriggle against it a little more and it was getting uncomfortably hard in that confined space.

I was about to pull back a little when she reached her arm behind her and taking my cock she guided it in between her legs and I felt the dampness as she pushed it against her pussy lips. She raised her top leg a little making it easier for me to start sliding on those lips. Bringing her arm back to her front she took hold of my cuddling hand and pushed it down on to the front of her pussy.

I knew what she wanted me to do and I started to tease her clit gently with a finger and I could feel the head of my cock every time I pushed forward. Every part of her pussy was running with our juices. We were both moaning softly as our relaxed arousal was growing.

My cock was butting up against her entrance every time I thrust and she let me know she wanted it inside her by bending her body slightly forward. On my next thrust I used my finger to guide it into that warm slippery cavern and she moaned loudly as it slipped in with ease. I held it there as I started to tease her clit even more and I knew she was almost there as her moaning grew and she was pushing back against me. I felt her start to shudder as her orgasm took hold and I wanted to join in. I started thrusting harder and our bodies were slapping together and a few moments later I was over the edge and I pulled her hips tight as I released my morning load deep inside of her.

We were both breathing heavily and we held each other tight as we allowed ourselves to recover and relax. She turned her head for a quick kiss and she whispered 'Just hold me tight.......I want to remember this moment.' She wasn't the only one and we must have stayed there for about half an hour. My cock had softened but we were so close it stayed inside of her.

We both jumped when there was a bang on the door and a shout of 'are you two getting up?' 'Please don't come in now' my mind was screaming to itself, I would never have been so embarrassed. Teresa just softly said 'ignore her.'

We cuddled for five more minutes then she turned causing my well lubricated soft cock to slide out of her pussy and she giggled 'feels like I've wet myself.' I grabbed some tissues and she tucked them between her legs. We kissed for a few more minutes before sneaking for a shower and cleaning each other up.

We dressed and headed down for some breakfast. Teresa made some toast as I was sipping my second cup of tea. I almost jumped when a pair of hands slipped around my body and I felt a kiss on my cheeks. I turned and Jane was smiling in my face as she held me. She whispered quietly in my ear 'thank you and well done.....promise I won't tease you again.' She hugged me gently and then quietly walked away.

As Teresa walked over she asked 'what was that all about?'

I smiled and said 'I think peace has just broken out.'

The next few days were chaotic as Teresa and her family were preparing to leave for Ireland. We had some long chats and both agreed we would keep in touch but we also agreed not to hold each other to a long distance relationship that would struggle to survive. Obviously some tears were shed on leaving day and lots of hugs were had.

At the moment its early days and we have been messaging each other. We will have to see what the future brings.