Tom and Teresa... Will They?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought he was going to slip a hand inside my panties at one point and I tensed up......no one has been there yet. I could feel my dampness building from his nice touches on my body. But no; his hand moved over my panties and stopped on my mound and I could feel his middle finger resting gently on my slit causing the insides of my pussy to pulse gently and my breathing to speed up.

He ran his hands down my legs before climbing off the bed and then he parted my legs and climbed between them. His hands ran back up my legs and I was waiting for him to pull my panties down. I was biting my lip in excitement but I was wrong again.

He was staring at my panty covered crotch and I wondered if my excitement had created a damp spot. His head fell onto my panties and he ran his nose up my slit and then ran his opened lips over the same spot, I couldn't stop my moan from leaving my mouth.

He spent a few moments there and I wondered if he was savouring my girl scent. Next he moved further up my body and softly teased my nipples through my bra; I could feel my wetness building further. He then straddled my legs and pulled them closed with his before giving me a gentle kiss.

But then.......then.....he lowered his body down on mine without using all of his weight and his covered bulge pressed against me closer than it had ever been. It was a moment for both of us and we moaned with the excitement.

He held that position and kissed me gently again and my pussy was giving a little war dance inside getting itself ready for an invasion.

I could feel his cock trying to get out of his pants......well that's what it felt like....I guess like my pussy it was making its own plans. Tom rolled off me at that point and we ended on our sides looking into each other's eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should make a move at that moment or not so I just placed my hand on his hip. I sensed how aroused we were on our first time and maybe he wanted to let things cool for a moment, but my desire was to go on. It won't matter if he cums too early I'm sure he'll recover quickly.

I moved my hand down from his hip and felt that bulge under his briefs with my fingers, running them gently over the hardness that was trying to get out. I could feel a damp spot and knew he must have been leaking precum.

Before he could stop me I pulled my hand up and slipped it inside and over his cock. I could feel the warmth and the throbbing and it was more than damp in here. I carefully wrapped my fingers around his member and slowly pulled back out allowing it to straighten and as I let go I realised the head was sticking out of his briefs. I ran my finger around that head and it pulsed and more of his juice dribbled out so I circled my finger again. He moaned really loudly this time and I pulled my hand away.

Tom

We both lay in our state of semi arousal, looking at each other and trying to read each other's thoughts. I could see each tiny movement of her pupils looking for clues in my expressions. I think this moment was good for us, allowing our wants and desires to ease down a little.

I sat up a little as she lay on her side and slowly I reached behind her and started to undo her bra. I took it steady not wanting my nerves to make me fumble but gradually all those clips were undone and I pulled the bra forward away from her body. She slipped her hands over her boobs, I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or suddenly feeling shy.

I lay back on my side and smiling said 'mine are uncovered.'

She laughed and replied 'Yes......but I've got more to hide.' Very slowly I reached forward and gently pulled her hands away and I saw the hint of a blush on her face. I guess she was 35/36 c-cup size, but they were plenty for me, I've never been a fan of huge breasts. Her aureole were about an inch in diameter and only slightly darker than her skin, but her nipples were much darker and were standing proud. I took in the sight with pleasure and I'm sure my smile must have shown that to her.

I slowly reached my hand forward to touching distance but didn't make contact as I looked at her eyes. The faintest of nods allowed me to progress and I gently felt each of them in turn, firm but also giving with that little lump of hardness in the centre.

I ran my open hand over her nipples in turn and I felt little shivers run through her breasts before I squeezed them gently again. 'I don't know why you blushed' I told her 'they are just beautiful.' She giggled.

I then moved closer and softly suckled on one of her nipples causing her to moan before I moved to the other. I was very gentle but running my tongue over them caused her moans to increase in volume. I had a lovely feeling inside knowing I was giving pleasure to another.

Pulling away I looked at her naked upper body, a little flushed in places. Warm....or aroused I wondered? I was feeling nicely aroused myself and felt like upping the ante.

I tickled my fingers gentle down over her soft belly and on to the lacy edge of her panties, but this time I slipped them inside causing her to take a deep breath. I looked back at her face, no fear showed and I continued my descent and found the answer to one of my questions. Not completely smooth, but mostly, so leaving a hint of soft curls to guide the way.

I slipped my hand over the mound with its soft slightly plump lips and stopped with my middle finger resting along the divide. I wriggled it gentle eliciting another moan and found my finger getting decidedly wet.

Teresa

I was watching him carefully wondering what his thoughts were and what his next actions might be. I was to find out soon enough. He raised his body and reaching behind me released my bra, I covered my breasts as he pulled it away. It was just an instinctive reaction, first time nerves I guess, but I wanted him to continue. He was kind and just made a little joke of the situation before he gently pulled my arms away and inspected what had been hidden.

He was still being a real gentleman and as he reached to touch me he stopped and looked back to my eyes. He got my immediate answer. My naked breasts were being touched by a man for the first time. His hands were warm and gentle feeling all over them and squeezing me softly. He obviously approved saying 'they are beautiful.'

I giggled but then had the loveliest sensation as he suckled on my nipples causing me to moan loudly. He continued for a short while before pulling away.

Then he started to dance his fingers down my belly and then lower to my panties and then inside them. I took a deep breath and he looked at me before his hands tickled the little bush of hair I always kept and then onwards stopping when he completely covered my pubes.

His finger seemed to roll over my very damp slit and more sensations shot up inside me causing me to moan again. Then his hands slowly pushed my panties down and off of my legs and he was looking at my womanhood for the first time.

Tom

I needed more access to enable me to progress so I started to slide her panties down and eventually off of her legs. I could see her pussy for the first time just below that little tuft of hair. That lovely inviting slit of slightly pinker skin with tiny ripples on its edges. I started to rub my finger backwards and forwards over that slit with its lips that seemed to be getting puffier and wetter by the moment, then the lubrication did its job and my finger slipped between them and started to enter her pussy. A soft 'Oh' slipped from her lips.

I kept still for a moment not sure if Teresa wanted me there until a moment later she whispered 'Go on'. As I pulled my finger back I sensed the hardness of her clit now accessible in her valley. I let the tip of my finger run gentle rings around it causing her to purr softly. I interspersed slowly sliding in and out of her juicy pussy with the circling motion and then tried doing it faster. She moaned loudly and her hips started to gently thrust back against me. I adjusted my timing with hers and pressed harder each time my finger ran over her clit.

I could sense her arousal growing, her thrusts becoming harder and faster and now a continuous moan was escaping from her lips. I felt her give a little shiver before she thrust harder against my finger then moaning loudly she gave an even harder thrust and her pussy clamped on my finger as her pelvis shuddered against me. She stifled a scream as her body shook for several moments before slowly relaxing.

I could see the wetness of her eyes and a few tears ran down her cheeks. 'Oh no' I thought 'I've done it wrong and hurt her.' I whispered a' sorry' and started to pull my hand away. In a flash her wrist grabbed my hand and held it in place. I was confused.

She just looked at me and I could see her breathing slow down. Still gripping my wrist she slowly extracted my finger from her pussy and pulled me back close to her. 'I'm sorry I hurt you I didn't mean'..........her finger blocked my lips as she pulled me tight. The tears still showed in her eyes and I wiped one away.

She was shaking her head gently......then she spoke softly. '1 you didn't hurt me....and 2....that was the best orgasm I've had so far in my life.' She held me so tight I could hardly breathe.

A huge feeling of relief spread through my body.....not only had I not got it wrong.....I had got it right.

After we held each other for a minute her hand reached down and touched the head of my cock that was sticking out of my briefs but also sticky with precum.

Teresa

After he had taken in the view of my naked pussy for a moment he placed a finger on my slit and started to gently rub it. I could feel my lips start to plump up and inside I felt my juices begin to flow. They must have been seeping out as suddenly his finger slid in between my lips surprising me and I let out an 'Oh'. I think it spooked him for a moment as he kept very still.

I whispered for him to continue which he did slowly and he started to hit my clit and then his fingers were circling around my most sensitive spot. My nerves were on fire and signals were shooting up through my body. He kept changing his movements, one minute his finger was travelling the length of my slit rubbing over my lips and the next it was teasing my clit.

He started to move faster and my nerves were going into overdrive and somehow my hips were now thrusting back against his movements. My insides seemed to be rolling over and I was thrusting back harder and I needed to go faster. I could feel a pressure building deep inside of me and I was moaning more as it grew and grew and my body was shivering inside and I had to thrust harder. I could feel the dam inside of me about to burst and I gave one last thrust and my pussy clamped onto his finger and I was shaking all over and I needed to scream.

I could feel my juices flowing and my eyes joined in and the pressure gradually subsided. I heard him say 'sorry' in a panicked way. Why is he saying that?....he has just blown my mind. Now why is he trying to take his finger out of me?....I grabbed him to stop it. I held that hand that has just brought me so much pleasure and just looked at him as I regained my breath.

I kept hold of his wrist as I slowly removed his finger covered with my juices and pulled him towards me. He started to speak...saying sorry he hurt me...I pressed my finger to his lips. He wiped a tear off of my cheek and I hugged him tight as I realised he just doesn't know. Inside I just started to smile on this realisation and I was shaking my head at his misunderstanding.

I needed to tell him. ' 1.....you didn't hurt me and 2 that was the biggest orgasm I've ever had' and I crushed his body tight to mine.

I felt his body relax in my grip.....now he knows.

I held him for a moment longer before releasing him. Then I moved my hand down his body to where his cock was peeping out, it was covered in precum. He must have been close to cumming himself.

I ran my fingers over and realised how sensitive it was as it jumped and he moaned at my first touch. I reached inside his briefs and held him tight. I could feel his pulse racing deep inside. I moved my body and slipped his briefs down and I fully saw it for the first time, it was almost horizontal with his body and moving by itself.

I guess it was somewhere between 6'' and 7'' long and when I took hold of his shaft I could only just touch my thumb to my fingertips. But his knob was even thicker......I wondered a little if it would hurt trying to enter me and I shivered in my stomach.

I lay back alongside him and whispered that I wanted to wank him off to start with. I had read in 'Cosmo' or one of those girly magazines that it would stop him blowing his load before we started. He gave a little nod.

I smiled and set my hand to work. He was so hard that his foreskin had almost moved back by itself. I pulled his skin gently not knowing if it would be painful but it slipped easily back over his head. As I pulled forward slowly again more precum seeped out of his tight little slit. I stopped and spread it over that tight skin of his smooth head.

I started to move my hand slowly to start with not knowing how tight his skin would pull. I could see his cock just bend a little but it didn't seem to hurt. He moaned gently every now and then and I slowly started to get faster and I could feel his cock giving regular pulses under my fingers.

I started to get faster and faster and those pulses increased as well as his moans getting louder.

I could feel his cock really start to throb against my fingers getting faster and stronger quickly then Tom shouted 'Gonna.....gonna....C.....'. I was glad of the warning as a huge wad of his semen shot out of its head and flew to his chest followed by several more not getting quite so far. As my hand slowed just a dribble was seeping from his slit as I let go.

I laughed and told him I would need safety goggles if he continues to shoot like that. He laughed as well and told me that his solo experience was all he had to go by. I grabbed some tissues and we mopped him up before having a cuddle. I left my hand resting alongside his cock and was surprised that although it softened it didn't shrink very much.

Tom

Teresa ran her hand down to my cock after we had caught our breaths and as her fingers touched my body jumped at the sensation. Her soft fingers slipped inside of my briefs and gripped my manhood. I could feel myself pulse against her grip. She moved down the bed so she could remove my briefs and then sat still looking at what she had uncovered; I guess looks are different from feel.

I wondered what a girl really thinks that first time, bigger or smaller than they imagined or whether it would hurt or really fit inside their body. I reminded myself to be gentle. She reached forward and wrapped her fingers around me and they just made contact, then she lay back beside me.

She told me she wanted to masturbate me as she had read it would make it easier for me not to be premature our first time. Seemed sensible to me and I agreed, I'm going to enjoy it whichever way. My arousal had almost pushed my head out of its foreskin and she gently finished that job.

She started to slide her hand back up and more precum was forced out of my head and she spread it around with a finger. She started her movement up and down my cock and I moaned softly when she touched my tightened skin. Gradually she got faster and my pulsing increased.

As she sped up even more that pumping feeling started to grow deep in my balls and I knew it wouldn't be long. A few more moments and I was getting to the point of no return as the big pumps began. I managed to shout a warning as I felt my semen rushing out like a rocket. The first wad shot past Teresa's face and it landed on my chest with a warm plop, quickly followed by several more with less impetus leaving a trail of opaque juices down my body.

It seemed odd when she started laughing, but when she announced she would need safety equipment next time I saw the funny side and joined in. She handed me some tissues and helped me clean up before we cuddled up with each other.

As we lay together I could feel her hand resting against my recovering cock and slowly but surely it began to twitch back to life. She giggled when it gave one particularly big twitch and looked me in the eyes with a sort of expectant look. I smiled back in a nonchalant way.....'make her wonder' I was thinking.

She carefully wrapped her fingers around my cock and started to squeeze rhythmically giving me a nice sensation down there. I slipped a hand between her legs and searched out that moist slit, and yes it was still very moist. I played gently with her clit until her gentle moans started.

I raised my body and rolled her onto her back before rolling on top of her but again holding my weight up. I dropped my face to hers and gave her a little kiss before telling her to tell me to stop at anytime she was uncomfortable. She just nodded that she understood.

My cock was resting on her slit and I very slowly started to rock my body back and forth along its length and my precum seeping and her juices already sitting there it wasn't too long before I was sliding inside the puffy lips. My sensitive cock head was tingling with excited nerves and I wondered if her lips felt the same. As I continued my strokes I was sliding over her clit and her moans told me every time I was over that place of joy.

I increased my speed just a little and she moaned more and I could feel gentle shivers run around the head of my cock as her lips played tunes on its head. She pushed her legs apart and pulled her knees up and my body fell slightly harder against her pussy. That valley was running with our mixed juices and I could feel my cock was now running over her entrance. She gave one big shiver and I wondered if she had a little orgasm.

I felt her hands slide around to my butt cheeks as she moaned again. 'Now' she said 'now.....pleaseeeeeee.'

I changed my angle and my head entered that velvet hole. Slowly.....very slowly I slid in; exquisite sensations were running through the head of my cock and up inside of me. It started to feel tighter but with just a little more pressure I slid on in. Thank god for the wank she gave me I'd have blown my load by now. Her legs had pulled up more as I slid on in and I was finally fully inside as my thighs crushed against her hamstrings.

She let out another loud moan as I held myself still......her pussy rippling over my cock causing my balls to twitch. I was staring her straight in the face and we gently kissed each other. I pulled my head away and whispered 'ok?'

'More than.' She said quietly 'I think I came twice....small but lovely.'

I started to pull back and slide in again slowly and oh what sensations, it was like her pussy was trying to milk my cock. I started to move faster and faster and my balls came to life, I knew I wouldn't last long. But it was quicker than I expected....like an express train. I thrust tight inside her and held myself deep, gripping my arms behind her, it felt like I was pumping gallons deep in her belly and then suddenly I was spent and felt I was going to crush her but my knees just held out.

It seemed I was fighting for my breath but Teresa pulled me tighter and wouldn't let go as her body shivered under my own.

Slowly I recovered and pushed my weight off of her. We were both just staring into each other's eyes with huge smiles on our faces. I managed to roll us onto our sides still attached to each other. We just kissed softly and held each other tight. At this moment we didn't need words.

My cock slowly softened and shrank inside of her and then slipped slowly out of her pussy and I could feel the blocked up juices dribble out, running down over both of our legs.