Tom and Teresa... Will They?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him I knew he had seen the sign on the house and that I needed to explain the situation to him. I told him that we, as a whole family, were returning to Ireland in just over a week's time to help support both lots of grandparents as they were struggling to look after themselves being well into their eighties.

I continued that I was sorry but that I didn't want to lead him on and treat him unkindly knowing we had just met. He was very quiet for a moment as we walked on but he squeezed my hand tightly.

We had reached the point where we had to go different ways to work, a bit poignantly I was thinking to myself, but he still had hold of my hand.

He turned and wrapped his arms around me and quietly told me he could never hate me. I let go a huge sigh of relief. With a slightly sad look on his face he kissed me on my cheek and said we should talk after work and we arranged to meet at a local cafe.

I was about to move on to work when he pulled me back and holding me tightly gave me a long kiss on the lips, much to the surprise of passersby.

Tom

I wondered all weekend why the change of situation and thought perhaps the sign I had seen meant they were moving to another part of town. Little was I to know.

I saw her waiting for me and when I got there I gave her a kiss on her cheek and took hold of her hand as we started to walk.

She told me she had something to say and hoped I wouldn't hate her for it. My brain was racing ahead...she can't be pregnant we haven't gone that far, and god forbid that she's ill.

When she finally told me of them moving back to Ireland I was saddened but also relieved. Then she apologised and said she didn't want to lead me on into thinking we had a relationship that could work and I sensed the sadness in her voice.

I needed to absorb this information and was quiet for a while, but I squeezed her hand as we walked on to show I understood her position.

We got to the point where we went in different directions. I took hold of her and told her that I could never hate her. I could feel her relief. I kissed her on the cheek and made arrangements to meet after work and we started to part.

My brain kicked into gear and told me that wasn't good enough, and I knew she would be worrying all day. I pulled her back and gently kissed her longingly on her lips. Bugger what anyone watching thinks.

I got on with my work but was a little distracted throughout the day. We met as agreed and I held her hand across the table as she explained the situation in detail. I completely accepted her position, she didn't know that we would hit if off so quickly.

We arranged to walk to work together every day through the next week and during that time she said she wanted to arrange something for Saturday. There was only one annoying side to the week. One of the office girls had spotted us holding hands on the way to work.

So now I was being teased for having a girlfriend and pestered to disclose everything about us which I completely refused to do.

On Friday morning Teresa enlightened me with her plans. Her parents were flying to Ireland and back over the weekend, they had some legal matters to deal with, and she wanted to meet me for swimming in the morning and we were to have lunch together in town and spend the afternoon at her house. Only her sisters might be around after work. We kissed as we parted for work before she turned and called back. She told me to bring some spare clothes with me in the morning, and left me wondering what that was all about.

I rang her doorbell at about 10:30 the following morning and she quickly answered and told me to come in. She took me up to her bedroom and told me to leave my spare clothes on the bed.

It was a small room but she had a double bed that was tight against one wall as it took up most of the floor space. To be honest I was surprised how tidy it was and I wondered if it was always like that. However we were soon on the way to the pool and had an enjoyable time though the pool was much busier so no chance of any naughtiness. Not above the surface anyway; we did manage a few touchy-feely moments under the water though.

When we finished we wandered through a nearby park just chatting before stopping for a small lunch and drinks in a little open air cafe that was nearby. When we finished she surprised me by saying it was time to go home. She took hold of my hand and pulled me up from my chair and we headed off.

We stopped at a small supermarket and she bought several pre-prepared pizzas for dinner. I offered to pay but she said some were for her sisters when they got home from work. She let us into the door and we dropped the pizzas in the kitchen before she told me to follow her.

She led me up the stairs to her bedroom, dropping the bag with her wet swimming gear into a basket in the bathroom. My nerves had started to jingle; I had never in my life been alone in a girl's bedroom. I stood still not wanting to make a mistake or misunderstanding the situation but also filled with trepidation of what she wanted.

She didn't speak but stood smiling in front of me before she reached her arms out and pulled me in for a slow kiss that seemed to go on and on forever. Eventually she pulled away but took hold of both of my hands softly in hers. She smiled and then spoke.

She told me we would be all alone in the house for the whole afternoon, at least until her sisters came in from work. If they were going out on a Saturday night as they usually did we would have the evening to ourselves as well.

To say I was gobsmacked was an understatement, but then she put her arms around me again and pulled me into a warm gentle embrace. With her mouth next to my ear what she said next would be etched into my brain for the rest of my life.

Teresa

That evening I explained our family situation to him in detail when we met at a cafe after work. He was just so understanding; and we agreed to walk to work together every day. I did tell him I wanted to spend more time with him at the week-end but we could organise that later.

When I knew what my family were doing I made my plans. On the Friday walk to work I told him we would have a morning swim on Saturday, before some lunch and then come home for the afternoon, and I also told him to bring some spare clothes. I did say we would have that time to ourselves.

He arrived on time that morning and I took him to my room to drop off his spare clothes. We went to the pool before having a short walk and then some lunch. After lunch we picked up some pizzas for dinner from a corner supermarket and went home. Having dropped them off in the kitchen I smiled and told him to follow me as I led the way upstairs to my room.

I could sense his nervousness, but it was no less than my own. Neither of us had been in this situation before. He just stood quietly in my room before I reached out and pulled him in for a kiss. It was just so slow and gentle and time seemed to stop.

In the end I pulled away but kept hold of his hands as I told him we were alone all afternoon. I pulled him back in for a hug and whispered quietly in his ear what I wanted to happen.

Tom

I know we are young and lack experience but I do know we care for each other and that you have been gentle and kind towards me in the few weeks we have shared together. In simple words I want you to take my virginity........today. Those are the words she whispered.

I was dumbstruck. How do you respond to that other than screaming 'YES' from the rooftops? But it's not that easy is it? This is one of the few jobs in life that you just can't get wrong. Yes I could blow my virginity with a few thrusts and think 'to hell with it.' But deep down inside that's not me; I want this to be an experience we both share and be able to happy to remember for both of our lives, wherever those lives might lead us.

God knows what my face was saying as those thoughts raced through my mind as I stared back into her eyes. I could read the apprehension in her expression.

I stuttered out 'are you really sure?'

She pulled me back tightly and answered me with a softly whispered 'Yes.'

I'm sure I shivered with the delightful thoughts that were running through my mind and I let my hands slide down to her bottom and just held her against me. I was surprised my cock remained soft at this point instead of climbing for the skies.

As we gently held each other if felt like we were in a slow dance, on the floor all by ourselves. It clicked in my brain, neither of us have done this before and we are waiting to follow the other, am I brave enough to go first.

I stepped slowly back from her but held her hands and gave her a smile before I placed them by her side. I reached forward and started to undo the buttons of her loose fitting shirt. I sensed her relax knowing the first move in the game had begun. One by one I moved from the top downwards, slowly but steadily until it fell open. We both kept looking into each other's eyes, no sign of fear or worries.

I left it there and stepped back slightly lowering my hands to my sides, inviting her to make a move. She gave a little smile, gave me a gentle peck on my lips, and started on my shirt in the same way. She lowered her arms as my shirt fell open.

My turn again; I lifted each of her hands in turn and slowly pulled her sleeves off of her arms and as I dropped the last one the shirt fell to the floor behind her. She was wearing a white cotton bra underneath. I raised my hand and using its back I softly rubbed against the tiny points her nipples made in the material. I could hear the inhale of her breathe as my hand touched the soft cotton and I felt the hardness behind it.

I lowered my arms again and as I did she slipped her palms inside my open shirt and gentle placed them over my nipples and held them still. I have slightly raised nipples and I could feel the warmth emanating from her hands as she held them in place. Slowly she slid them upwards and outwards gradually pushing my shirt until it also fell back off of my shoulders. She let her hands slowly run down my arms until they held my hands. She squeezed them softly then let go.

I slowly knelt down in front of her and reached for the button of her jeans; I held each hand still and looked up to her eyes asking for permission. A gentle smile and a tiny nod gave confirmation. I pushed the metal button through its hole and as the top of the jeans fell slowly apart I slipped my hands inside and around to her hips. I moved them further on around, sliding over the white cotton briefs to her bottom and opened my fingers around her pert bottom cheeks.

I moved my head forwards and placed soft gentle kisses on the top of her warm belly that was now visible. I felt her pull it inwards as my tongue tickled the sensitive skin, before she relaxed and let the wetness of my tongue draw lines over it.

After a while I moved my head back and used my hands to push her jeans down to her ankles before slipping them off each leg in turn.

She was now stood in front of me in just her virgin white underwear, apt for today I thought to myself. I reached my hands back to the cheeks of her bottom and stretching up on my knees I placed my left cheek on her panties, using my hands I pulled her tight to my face. The soft warmth of everything I was touching was so enticing and I slowly turned my head so my right cheek enjoyed it as well.

As I held her gently against me there was a feint hint of soap? Or perfume, I wasn't sure and would probably describe it as a 'clean' smell. She placed her hands gently each side of my head and with a soft upwards pull showed she wanted me to stand back up. I climbed to my feet and stood in front of her.

Teresa

He asked me if I was sure that was what I wanted. I had made up my mind during the week and whispered 'Yes' in his ear.

He just held me against him and I was so glad when he made the first move, my bravado from touching him in the pool had long disappeared. Then he stepped away but started to undo the buttons of my shirt and I felt a shiver run through my core knowing it really was going to happen. I relaxed as I already knew how considerate he was.

When my shirt fell open he stepped back and our eyes locked on each others. I knew it was time for my first move and I unbuttoned his shirt as he had done to me and saw the smooth toned chest that I knew from swimming.

As I pulled away he took my arms and lifting them slid my shirt off letting it fall behind me and I noticed his eyes drawn to my breasts hidden behind my white bra. He rubbed my hidden nipples with the back of his hand and little tingles flowed through my breasts causing me to inhale. I could sense my nipples hardening.

I pushed my hands up though his open shirt and placed them on his warm and slightly protruding nipples. I kept still and could feel the beat of his heart...... I wondered if it was racing as much as mine seemed to be. I slid my hands higher and over his shoulders pushing his shirt off of his body before sliding them down and squeezing his hands gently to indicate my comfort.

He puzzled me when he slowly dropped to his knees but then reached out for the top of my jeans. No madness trying to rip them off. He sought my agreement with his beautiful eyes and I willingly gave a nod.

As he pushed the button my jeans fell open revealing my matching white cotton briefs with their little lacy edges and he slid his hands over them to my hips. He held them still for a moment taking in this new vision before slipping them further back and I felt his fingers open and caress the cheeks of my bottom.

His lips moved to my belly and he placed little kisses on my skin that suddenly had become very sensitive and I instinctively tensed but then relaxed as I felt the enjoyment of his gentle touch. He sent little shivers through my belly when his tongue joined in and I felt my pussy tighten.

He next took his head back and with gentle hands pushed my jeans down and slipped them off my feet before rising back up on his knees and placing his cheek on my panties. His hands returned to my bottom and pulled me close. It was as if he was trying to get to know me with all of his senses. I could feel the warmth running between our bodies.

I placed my hands on each side of his face and held him against me before, with a gentle pull; I showed I wanted him to stand back up.

It was my turn to reveal more of his body and I quickly dropped his jeans to the floor before he stepped out of them He was wearing black briefs that looked good against the hint of a tan on his belly and thighs. I had been close to his nether region in the pool but not this privately. I could see some hint of arousal was in play by the bulge that was showing in his underwear. My tongue gently licked along my lips in anticipation.

I stepped towards him and hugged his body to mine giving him some gentle pecks on his lips and I felt his tight bottom as I pulled him close. As our bodies closed together I could feel his trapped cock pulsing gently against me.

Dare I tease a little more?

I followed his example and dropped to my knees where I watched his cock pulsing inside his briefs. I placed one of my hands gently over the mound and felt that pulse with its regular beat, I wondered if it feels the same as my pussy when it does that.

I took my hand away and, moving my face closer to him, I parted my lips and rested them on his throbbing lump and I smiled to myself as I heard his gentle moan. It can't be unkind to tease if it gives that much pleasure.

I stood back up and we faced each other again both with smiles on our faces. In just our underwear we embraced gently allowing our mouths to tease each other for a while.

He pulled me towards my bed before he threw back the duvet and lay down inviting me to join him.

Tom

As I got to my feet I knew it was time to move on with both of us stood there in our underwear. We could have stripped off then and there but I didn't want that. I wanted to go slow and steady so we enjoyed each sensitive little moment.

I threw back her duvet and slid over onto her bed leaving room for her to climb on behind me which I indicated she should do with a come to me sign by my index finger. She smiled at my action and lay on her side facing me and wriggled her body closer so we could cuddle and kiss. My cock was still trapped in my briefs and its throbbing continued slowly against her body as we kissed. I could feel I was leaking small amounts of precum.

We let our hands flow over each other's side and back gently finding out little sensitive areas on our bodies. After a while of enjoying those nice touches I rolled her away onto her back. I raised my head to give her a gentle kiss on the lips before running my hands over her body. I started with my fingers tracing across her face, teasing her lips before sliding down her neck and gently on to feel her breasts with those stiff little nipples under her bra. They must be sensitive as a little moan escaped her mouth.

As I moved on to her tummy she gave a giggle as my fingers must have had a tickling feeling for her. I moved on to the top of her panties where I teased the lace leaving her wondering if I was going to slip my hand inside. I felt her tummy just tighten a little before I moved my hand over the outside and onto the raised pubic area. I looked back into her eyes as I let my hand rest over the top just sensing the start of her slit.

I noticed her breathing had increased a little but the look on her face was relaxed which gave me the confidence to move on. I raised my body and turned to face her panties before sliding my hands down over her thighs giving them little squeezes then on down her legs to her feet and she giggled as my fingers slid round under them. She was obviously ticklish there. I glanced back up to see her happy face and I slipped off the bed. She watched me standing at the foot of her bed and I reached for her feet again.

I held them tight so as not to tickle and rubbed my thumbs around her instep before I raised her legs and slightly parted them then laying them back down on the sheet. I knelt in the gap between her legs and slowly ran my hands back up from her ankles to her knees and onto her thighs again where I let my fingers caress her skin as they climbed back towards her panties.

I let the tips of my fingers start to slide under the lace and looking up I saw her gently bite her lip not knowing if they were going all the way. I kept my hands still but slowly let my head approach her panties. Having parted her legs there was now a distinct valley running down the middle of her pubes clearly visible as the soft cotton dipped.

I dropped my face to that spot and let my nose and then my lips softly rub up that indentation. It was hard but also giving and Teresa moaned again as I let my lips play over the cotton. There was a distinct scent that I had never experienced before but it was definitely enticing. As I kept my body weight on my hands I moved my legs outside of hers one at a time and pulled them close again so her legs were now trapped inside of mine.

I let the top of my body move on forward until I could tease her nipples under her bra with my mouth for a moment. I stretched my body on up and looking down into her eyes I gave her a gentle kiss. I lowered my body gently down onto hers but kept my full weight off of her. We both moaned in unison as our sexes pressed against each other albeit still covered. We kissed softly and slowly for a moment before I rolled off of her, I was so aroused I thought I might cum in my pants.

Teresa

We cuddled and kissed for a while before he rolled me onto my back......I thought he was just going to fuck me for a moment but I should have known better. He started to tease me with his gentle fingers. He hit a few sensitive bits causing me to moan or giggle.