Tom and Teresa... Will They?

Story Info
Will this young couple get together?
18.5k words
4.85
15.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Teresa. Will it happen?

This is my first attempt at a dual dialogue story. Hope you enjoy it and it you feel like commenting please be constructive.

Tom

I've been at my job in the local Ford franchise in my home city of Bath in the UK as a trainee in the Accounts and Admin department for about six months now. There are eight of us in the office, mostly female and all a lot older than me.

That being said we all get on well although I often get teased over the lack of a girlfriend. I think they mostly want something more to gossip about.

I do have a few female friends, but have never had a 'real' girlfriend. I have concentrated on my studies and also enjoy athletics and playing rugby which has taken up most of my spare time. I'm 19, well approaching 20 in reality. Average build, 5ft 9'' with short fair hair and blue eyes.

I have passed my driving test, but not bought a car yet so I mostly walk to anything happening in town. Although sometimes I cycle if I'm meeting friends.

It's about a mile and a quarter to walk from home to work which I do four days a week. I have day release to college one day a week in term time which is in the same direction but only about a mile away.

The walking does give me the benefit of keeping my eyes open to see if there are any girls I fancy as I move around the city. One of the roads I use is like an artery that feeds the centre and a lot of buses travel that route. This route allows me a greater number of chances to see many people, particularly young ladies.

I always try to smile at any girls I fancy to see if I get any reaction but am lucky if I get it reciprocated.

I wouldn't say that I'm fussy in the sort of girl that I fancy. I tend to prefer a slim girl similar to my height. I'm not fussy about hair or eye colour although I prefer their breasts to be on the smaller size. If they fit into my cupped hand that would suit me nicely.

The one thing that does attract me is a nice pert bottom, I can't look away. I think that's one reason that I've always enjoyed my athletics....plenty of opportunities to view while training.

Teresa

I've lived in Bath for most of my life although my family originates from the west coast of Ireland. Kilkee in county Clare to be precise and most of my relatives still live there.

I live at home with my parents and two older sisters as I am the baby of the family at 19. My sisters are both in their late twenties and are both single at the moment although they have both had several relationships.

They are both hairdressers although they work in different salons in the town. They are forever gossiping but I guess that's normal in that line of work with all the women together.

I have started to tag along with them when they are out on the town at weekends but tend to sit in the background and watch what is happening most of the time, but will get up and dance if the music takes me.

I work as a sales assistant in a department store which although not terribly well paid is interesting and gives me the chance to meet and talk with lots of people.

We live in a small terraced house with three bedrooms. In some ways I'm lucky as I have a room to myself although it's not very big. My parents have the biggest room with an ensuite bathroom, and my two sisters share a large room that is next to mine. I share the family bathroom with them.

I've had a few 'boy' friends, mostly from the mixed school that I attended but I've never got really close to them. I have to admit I'm still a virgin, not that it worries me. I know when I meet the right nice guy I'll be happy to get rid of that tag.

It's not that I'm unaware of what happens, the noises from my sisters bedroom doesn't leave much to the imagination when they have a male friend visiting. As for me I'm happy to let my fingers do the talking for now.

Tom

It was early spring when I was walking in to work one morning. I noticed a young lady leaving a terraced house on the opposite side of the road before she crossed to the pavement about fifty yards in front of me.

I can't recall seeing her before; perhaps her routine had changed recently. I speeded my steps up to close the distance between us. From the rear she looked tall and slim and was wearing a coat that covered her body to just above the knees. She had longish dark brown hair but that was all I could see of her features.

I maintained my distance behind her hoping to get a better view at some point or at least to try and find where she was heading too. As we hit the town centre she veered off to the left and I had to give up my pursuit as I needed to turn right.

How annoying when I had spotted someone who piqued my interest, though I'm not sure I would be brave enough to approach her at the moment. I still tend to be a bit on the shy side when it comes to reality.

As I continued on my way to work I was wondering what the chances of seeing her again were.

For most of that day whenever things went quiet my mind wandered, wondering what she looked like in detail. At tea break a couple of the younger women started chatting with me.

'Looks like you have something on your mind today Tom.....you seem to keep drifting away in your thoughts. Met a girl to tell us about have you.' They giggled.

I was a bit flustered at their unexpected questioning. 'N.... n....no.' I stammered.

They turned away still giggling and joined some of the other ladies, and, by the way they kept looking at me I knew I was the subject of their conversation.

It was over a week before I saw someone else leave that house but it was not the girl I was hoping it would be. It was a warmer day and the two women, thirtyish I would guess them to be crossed the road to my side and both looked at me before walking on.

They both had short skirts on with small jackets on top. What was most notable about both of them was the striking colours of their obviously dyed hair. One was a dark red colour and the other a pale blue.

They were walking slowly as I passed them and I concluded from overhearing their conversation that they were hairdressers. Seeing them made me wonder if the three girls I had seen were related or whether it was a shared house.

The two hairdressers looked a bit more worldly wise and outgoing in their behaviour than the younger one who I felt was more like me, innocent or naive.

Of course this was just my presumption; I needed to find out more about her if I was to attempt to take further steps.

Anyway it was another two weeks before our paths crossed again. As before she crossed the road and was walking in front of me. This day however was a lot warmer and she was walking in a flimsy summer dress and with the sun still relatively low in the sky I could see the shape of her legs through the material.

Long and slim though a hint of some muscles in their shaping. What grabbed my attention more was the gap between them that ran right up to her crotch. I do love that characteristic in a female and I felt my cock start to twitch as my mind was seeing images of her naked.

I tried to close the distance between us to see if anything more would be revealed for my pleasure. As I got closer I could start to see the outline of her panties gently becoming visible. They appeared to be bikini shaped briefs and I licked my lips as my cock twitched again.

We were getting close to the point where we went different ways when I became aware of female voices talking behind me. I glanced back. It was the two older girls and they had their eyes on me. I had a slight panic wondering if they thought I was stalking the younger one and I was relieved that I would be taking a different direction shortly.

I tried to keep the imprint of her in my mind as I continued to work; at least I could masturbate to that tonight in bed.

Teresa

We were having dinner at home when my two sisters asked me a strange question about whether I knew a boy of my age with short fair hair who walked down our street sometimes. I told them there was nobody in particular that I knew and asked why the question.

They said that it looked like I was being followed, at least partially, on my way to work. I asked them for more details and whether he looked a bit dodgy or not.

Not really was their answer saying he actually looked smartly dressed but that he had looked like he was trying to catch me up but then maintained a close distance behind me.

I went to my room after dinner and lay on my bed trying to see if I had any memory of a boy how they had described him.

Nothing came to mind but as I undressed and slipped my naked body into bed I wondered if I had an admirer. My mind wandered, and so did my hand.....down between my legs. I rested my fingers on my pussy lips and parted the small nest of hair that I left there. I gently teased my clit as I tried to picture this young man in my mind.

I could only picture a generic image but felt the dampness build between my lips surprisingly quickly. I allowed my middle finger to slip through the moistness and inside to my 'g' spot.

I rubbed that soft sensitive bulge of an area and very quickly felt my orgasm start to build and peak and more of my juices flowed over my finger as the warm glow fed through my body.

I relaxed back but left my hand cuddled over my mound and before I knew it I was asleep.

Tom

I was hoping I might notice her on the way home that night but I was out of luck. I had dinner with my parents and when we had finished eating I told them I was going to my room to do some revision and to have an early night. I got an 'I'm surprised' look from mum, but she didn't say anything.

I was true to my word and did do some revision but then undressed and dimmed my light as I slipped naked into bed.

I lay flat on my back and wrapped the fingers of my right hand around my soft cock. I tried to picture her wearing that dress in my mind and slowly my cock hardened. I gently pulled my foreskin back and rubbed a finger over my slit feeling the slightest hint of moistness escaping from the end. I squeezed my balls and a little more dribbled out allowing my finger to cover my cock's head with my slippery juice.

I could see the sunlight highlighting that gap between her thighs and my hand instinctively started its slow up and down motion. I tried to imagine what it would feel like with my cock at the top of that crevice. Would her juices be flowing helping my cock to slide back and forth between those fit thighs? My cock began its gentle pulsing as those thoughts started to drive my arousal.

'Message from brain', you haven't removed her panties yet. Novice mistake 'sorry' I replied in my head. I wondered if I was correct and they were bikini briefs. I hope she wears cotton; I do love the soft warm feel it gives when tight on a body.

My closed eyes saw white cotton and my finger rubbing along that hidden indentation of a slit. My cock hand had speeded up without instruction, and as my rubbing finger started to feel the dampness seeping through the panties, it went into overdrive and in less than ten seconds I was shooting my semen all over my belly. I'm sure I moaned out loud; hope no one was passing my bedroom door at that moment.

I felt the tension ease from my body and relaxed back down onto the sheets. I could feel my warm wads of semen starting to run off my belly and grabbed for some tissues to mop it up.

After a good night's sleep I was up a bit earlier than usual and ended up walking to work down a street that was quieter than normal. I had passed their house when I heard a door slam behind me. I glanced back to see her crossing the road and realised she was staring at me.

What should I do? Keep walking with her following me....that would be a change of pattern, or should I slow and see if she passes me. I chose the latter option and listened for approaching footsteps.....but nothing materialised. Dare I look back and make my interest obvious.....or allow a little more time.

As minutes ticked by I had to make a choice. I tried what I thought was a nonchalant look behind and found her only about ten yards away. I looked back ahead....she had got closer very quietly, I'm sure she had a hint of a smirk on her face. Perhaps she played the game better than me. I was almost shaking inside....fear or excitement I don't know...perhaps both.

Our routes split......I hadn't found the guts to stop and say hello.....when will I manage to overcome that doubt to be able to talk to someone I fancy.

Teresa

I was running a little bit later than normal and accidently slammed the front door as I left the house. As I crossed the road I noticed a young man walking in front of me. I took a good look at him, I'm sure the door slamming had made him jump and glance back. He was a fit for the image of the guy my sisters had described as possibly following me.

I had a vague recollection of seeing him before when on my way to work but he didn't strike me as a stalker, more a little like me....reserved and a little shy.

I tried to catch up with him and get a closer look before I realised he had slowed his pace down. 'Ha' I thought, he's trying to see if I'll pass him.....bet he likes the view of me from behind. I quietly closed the gap and then matched his pace....two can play at that game.

He looked smartly dressed, typical for an office worker of some sort. After we walked on for a couple of minutes he glanced back towards me and I think he was taken by surprise to how close I was and I smiled to myself.

I sensed nervousness as he suddenly turned away, presumably towards his office. He actually looked quite nice and also a little fit. I wondered if he was a bit too shy to try and open a conversation with me. I'll try to make it easier when our paths cross next time; he's worth a chat if nothing else. Must remember to tell my sisters not to scare him off if they see him before I do, even if it means I'll have to put up with their teasing as a consequence.

Tom

I was wondering all day why I struggle to speak to a girl I fancy, even if just to pass the time of day. I hope I get the chance to try with this young lady......but what if she already has a boyfriend?

I didn't see her for the rest of the week despite always looking out for her. Saturday morning arrived and I used the morning to get on with some work for my studies. I only had a light lunch as I was going to the local sports centre for a swim. Well I say swim....practice more likely. I am a terrible swimmer, never really got on with it during swimming lessons at school and won't get out of my depth if I can help it.

Every now and then I go to the pool at quiet times and practice swimming widths to try and improve my strokes.....and fight my fear. The pool's 33 meters in length and is six lanes wide. If I have a day when I'm feeling more confident I will get into the deep end and swim as far as I can. I've yet to complete a length which indicates how poor I am.

There is a Jacuzzi tucked around the corner at one end of the pool and I often have a relaxing ten minutes in there. I walked to the end of the pool to try to get there when I could hear a lot of noisy chatter coming from that direction. Obviously others were there and I could see about five heads and judging by the noise they were all female. I returned to the middle of the pool and practiced some kicks floating from the side.

I saw movement out of the side of my eye and thought I recognised one of that girl's older sisters heading towards the showers. She stopped and looked my way and I wasn't sure what to do. As I watched she walked back to the Jacuzzi and had a conversation then the other older sister and two middle aged ladies got out and disappeared into the shower area. They all had one piece costumes on but seemed to take no further notice of me as they went out of sight.

I thought I would give it a few minutes before trying for the Jacuzzi again. I was floating with my head and arms resting on the side and gently flicking my feet to keep my body horizontal when I sensed further movement.

She walked down the side of the pool until she was standing opposite me then stopped with her legs slightly apart for balance. The black bikini set she was wearing really emphasised her fit body. I don't know how to accurately describe how she was looking at me. It wasn't a hostile stare but it almost felt that she was taking stock.

Was she daring me to keep looking or to look away? I relaxed my arms on the poolside and let my feet start to slowly sink. All the while I looked back at her. The term 'goddess' floated through my mind and it was only the way her wet hair lay around her face that stopped me from fixing it into my mind.

As my feet touched the bottom a smirk of a smile appeared on her face and she launched herself into the water with hardly a splash. I could see her body shape rippling under the water as she came towards me, then suddenly she surfaced just a few feet in front of me.

I was a bit gobsmacked and just looked into her eyes. What should I say or do. I tried a gentle smile and hoped it didn't look like a grimace. Her face broke into a smile then and she broke the silence. I remember her words so softly spoken 'so we meet face to face at last.'

Teresa

Occasionally mum and my sisters and I go for a swim at the week-end and often commandeer the Jacuzzi where we all have a grand chat letting the bubbles ripple over our bodies.

We had been chatting for ages as we hogged the Jacuzzi. It was about time for us to head home and one of my sisters climbed out heading for the shower before returning and whispering in my ear. She told me my 'stalker' was in the main pool and it was virtually empty, should she go and warn him off. I told her he wasn't a stalker and to leave him alone. The rest of the family were getting out and were obviously wondering what we were whispering about. I glared a warning at my sister and said I wanted to stay and swim a bit more and would make my own way home.

I let them leave for the showers and slowly walked down the side of the pool but he had quickly noticed me. As I stopped on the side directly opposite him and looked him straight in the eyes I saw the female life guard watching us. I gave her a nod to indicate there was no problem. He had been floating but let his body slowly sink until he was just standing in the water. I could see how unsure he was and smiled to myself before diving in and swimming underwater towards where I could see his body.

I surfaced and stood directly in front of him. I could almost see the cogs in his head wondering what to do or say before he just smiled at me. I was surprised at how cute he was close up and I quietly said 'so we meet face to face at last.'

I could see his body relax a little now that I had communicated with him. I thought I would give him a moment to gain his thoughts so I turned and swam the length of the pool and back. As I returned I saw the lifeguard was talking to him. She looked at me as I stopped and giving me a wink said 'I hope you two are going to behave.'

I giggled and wondered what she had said to him. I asked if she had told him off but he told me 'no......she asked how well I knew you and I said we had never met before. Not strictly true I know....but I think she guessed the situation.'

I asked him if he would like to swim a few lengths together......and I saw doubt enter his eyes.

Tom

She just swam away and I suddenly realised the lifeguard was behind me. She asked if I was ok and if I knew the girl. I replied that I didn't really know her but that I would like to, and I guessed she knew we had only just met and she would leave us to it.

When she had completed a few lengths she came back and asked me if I would like to swim lengths with her....I was embarrassed to have to admit that I couldn't swim that well and that I came here to try and improve. When I told her I only swam widths at the moment she said that would do.