Tom Joins Harem of Mature Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she nodded he exploded inside her. She was reaching another climax too. Her body jerked above him. They heard a shout and looked over to see the second guy shoot his load. He pulled out a bandana and wiped himself clean. They both yelled "Thanks" and returned to the trail.

Tom said, "That was a first for me- the sex in public I mean."

SweetCheeks replied, "I am definitely an exhibitionist. And you seemed to like it yourself." She lifted off of him and laid on the ground cloth next to him.

"Oh yes. It was a blast and a turn on."

"There's a washcloth in the pack. Time to clean up."

Tom found the cloth. SweetCheeks laid back and opened her legs. Tom got down and used his lips and tongue, and eventually the cloth to clean up their mess from her pussy. She seemed to enjoy the process.

"You seem to enjoy cleaning up."

"I do. There is something amazingly sexy about adding the sense of taste into all the other sensual feelings. I love the taste of pussy."

"Sounds good to me. It's a nice way to end a sexual experience on my end."

Tom then used the cloth to clean himself. They got dressed, packed things up, and returned to the trail. They finished the loop and drove home.

Tom wondered what would be next in his new life.

12