All Comments on 'Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 03'

by abject010

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tom needs to get the fuck

out of this abusive relationship with a self centred narc. And abjectmisery or whatever your name is, you need to see less darkness in your head, maybe try talking to someone about your anxiety problems.

abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

Dear, Anonymous

I take it you did Not like my story, correct?

If D/s is not your idea of erotica, then I can see why you would find this storyline unappealing.

Thank you for reading and thank you for the advice on caring for my health.

Happy Holidays

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Hi Abject:

Your stories are well composed and well written.

If “anonymous” doesn’t like this theme, he should not be reading your stories.

Do not let him distract you from doing what you clearly are enjoying: Telling a tale of love and lust between consenting adults.

Please keep writing!

abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind words and review of my work. I am trying to weave in love and fetish while evolving both characters down this relationship. Hope to have one more chapter ready before the holidays take over my time.

Happy Holidays

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice story

Keep going - it is interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Misappropriated power

Im sure it takes more than orgasms to satisfy this woman who “has a decade of sexual experiences” *wink wink

awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

Instead of being a loving and kind Dom, she’s turning into a real Cunt forcing him to her way. He likes to subtle domination, probably not what she has in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous