Tom Sr. and Ariel Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter-in-law tries Interracial.
3.6k words
4.49
7.3k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone! In the previous two parts I told you how our great sex together began and grew into including my brother Paul. Ariel is a tremendous sex partner, loving everything that we try. Her husband (my son Junior), is not exciting at sex, thinking only of his satisfaction when they do fuck. He inherited his lack of excitement from my wife. At the end of Part 2, Ariel mentioned the excitement of a dream of sex with a black man. And so, we begin our Part 3.

I have had my investment consulting business for several years and make a good living. I have my office attached but separate from my home. I am sitting in my office, thinking of the great sex Ariel and I have. I feel my cock tingling, wanting some more of it. We try to sneak in some action at least every two weeks but it is over 3 weeks since our last time.

My wife stops in to visit. After some light talk, she asks, "Tom, have you ever thought about hiring some help for all your paperwork and filing? Junior says that he is thinking of getting Ariel to find a full-time job to make ends meet. It would be nice if she could take some of your work off of you. I know that she is good on computers and has some business sense."

I think about it for a minute, and answer, "Honey, we have a nice nest egg saved up and I can easily afford to hire someone. I could use the extra help, but I don't know how smart it would be to hire family. It might make it harder to give orders. I guess it would make more sense to keep the money in the family. Why don't you speak with her and Junior to see if they would be interested in it. I'm sure that I can keep her busy."

My wife smiles at me and leaves for Junior and Ariel's home. I sit and smile at the thought of having that cute little woman with me all day.

Junior is very pleased as also is Ariel. They come over and we all sit down to discuss the hiring.

"I am very pleased to announce my new employee," I say. "I expect you to learn rapidly so that you can take over all the customer updates and what they expect. I know that you are a whiz on the computer. I will pay you for 5 days a week and you will work four days. You will take at least 15% of every paycheck and you will handle the investing of your money under my guidance. I will listen to your suggestions, and you will follow my directions. How does all of this sound to you and will you accept these conditions of employment?"

Everyone is pleased and we go to the house for some drinks to celebrate.

When Ariel comes to work the following week, I say, "Sweetheart, we have to limit our sex play to once or twice a week and only when my wife isn't home, and Junior is at work. Otherwise, they could walk in on us."

Ariel begins immediately learning the language of the business and the computer programs Within three weeks she has a working knowledge of everything. She begins going thru the customer files. She sees some discrepancies and shows them to me. She suggests a different system and transfers everything to it. My office is really operating smoothly now. Ariel mentions that all of the customers should be contacted and ask for more of their business. She offers to call 3 or 4 every day to see how it works and to introduce herself. My business begins growing. She sets our web page up on media outlets and we have some new customers.

Our sexual trysts occur every time we have a chance. Today my wife left at 3 PM. Ariel calls Junior to ask him to bring home takeout, (and to make sure that he was at work yet). We quickly strip each other naked and lay down on the sofa. Our deep, passionate kissing drive our desires. With Ariel's small hands on my cock and my fingers in that tight little pussy, we were soon ready for some good fucking. She feeds my large cock into her wet pussy and soon I am fucking her balls deep. She wraps her legs around my waist, trying to pull me deeper. After several minutes, Ariel begins rolling with her climax, making my climax rise. Soon I am shooting my hot cum deep inside her pussy. After our high, we come back down to reality. I get up and clear off my desk. I pick Ariel up and sit her on my desk. I sit down in my chair, push her to a laying position, and begin to lap her wet pussy. Swallowing my own cum is a real turn on for both of us. Lightly sucking on her clit and flicking it with my tongue, Ariel is soon experiencing a strong climax as she grabs my head, pulling my face tight against her pussy. As I clean her up, she breathes deeply. She slides down to nestle in my lap, giving me deep kisses. I'm thinking that she is a tremendous sex partner.

The next week Ariel asks, "Do you ever go out to visit your customers? I think that the personal touch might help your business. If we travel together, you could introduce me also. Let's think about some light traveling every month and try it. This will give us more sex time.

We begin by making day trips to 1 or 2 customers. Sure enough, we receive more business. Our customers appreciate us visiting and love Ariel with the knowledge that she has picked up. After a couple of months, there is no doubt that Ariel has really helped my business. I give her a nice raise and make sure that she is beginning a retirement account for herself.

One day Ariel says, "I just called one of your best customers named Darren. He mentioned that he hasn't seen you in quite a while and would also like to meet me. He only lives about 50 miles from my mother."

My mind flashes back to when I did meet Darren. He is a very tall, 6' 5", well-built, middle-aged, black gentleman. He is extremely wealthy, single, handsome, and owns a small mansion with a beautiful swimming pool. My mind continues back to when Ariel mentioned her dream of having sex with a large black man.

I smile and say, "Maybe it is time to travel further. We might schedule a trip over a weekend. and include a visit to your mother. Think you could find a weekend when Junior couldn't come, and my wife couldn't also?"

Ariel mentions taking a trip to Junior which included business and her mother. I mention the same to my wife. They decide it would be more fun to spend a weekend with each other.

I call Darren with the idea of visiting. I say, "Darren, I haven't visited with you in quite a while. I have a few new ideas and would like to present them to you in person. I know that you have spoken to Ariel, my assistant, and she would like to meet you. Her mother lives near you and it would give her a chance to visit with her. If we could make it near a weekend, it would be great."

Darren responds, "Maybe this would work. I'm having a few close friends over a week from Friday for the evening. If the two of you could come early afternoon and then join us for the evening It would give you some new contacts. Bring your swimwear and we will spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool."

Ariel thinks this would be a great idea with a nice chance to increase our business. We could then spend all of Saturday with her mother.

We finally get started at noon on Thursday. We travel 300 miles and stop for the night. Even though we are both very tired, we have enough energy for some playtime. I love Ariel's mouth on my cock. I love to watch her lick the precum off my cock and the feel when she deep throats me. When my cock enters her, and I feel that young tight pussy wrap around my cock, I am in heaven. When my hot cum erupts deep inside of her, I feel like superman. We sleep soundly afterwards with our arms around each other.

The next morning, I ask Ariel, "Do you ever think about that dream of fucking a black man that you told me about?"

Ariel smiles and says, "Yes, I frequently do. I have had the dream a couple of times since then. I wake up sweating and so hot that I have to masturbate. It is so real!"

As we pull up to Darren's mansion at noon, he is waiting for us. Ariel is surprised when she sees that he is black. She says, "That is him! Tall, muscular, handsome, and so dark."

I tell her softly. "Here is your chance to act out your dream if you wish."

Darren has a light lunch ready for us. We all feel like old friends. Darren is full of smiles and compliments for Ariel. We are both amazed at all the investment information that Ariel has learned. As we discuss his account, he decides to increase it by a significant amount.

Darren mentions his party tonight and says, "I believe you will pick up a few new accounts tonight. It will be relaxed and informal with some dancing if you wish. Ariel will be the Princess of the Party with all the guys clamoring for attention. I have bedrooms all set up for you to use."

I smile and say, "Ariel, let's get our bags and take Darren up on his generous offer. It sounds like a long, profitable night. And Darren, we just want one bedroom," and give him a wink.

Ariel and I put on our swimwear. She is so beautiful is her white bikini.

I say, "Ariel, I will explain our relationship to Darren. It is up to you if you want to live out your fantasy with him. I want you to know that I am okay with it. I also want you to know that I bought a new video camera I want to film you with. Head on out to that beautiful pool and we will join you in a few minutes."

I find Darren in a tight swimsuit that shows a large bulge in front. I smile and say, "Darren, Ariel is my Assistant in my business but is also my lover. My son can't satisfy her sexually and my wife doesn't satisfy me. She is young, beautiful, and loves sex. I also want you to know that her fantasy is having a tall, black, handsome lover sometimes. I will always try to help her satisfy her wishes and want you to know that I am more than okay if you wish to play with her. Let me clarify that, so long as I can video all the action."

Darren smiles and grabs my hand saying, "Tom, what a great offer! I don't know if she can take my cock, but I sure would love to try! She is so young and small. Help me get her warmed up and let's see what happens!"

I take my camera and set it up to cover the waterfall area of the pool. I set the magnification and then join Darren and Ariel in the water. Darren swims a few laps with his glistening black muscles making an impressive show.

I am standing waist deep in water with Ariel when Darren swims up to us. As he stands up, his waist is just above the water. His wet trunks clearly show the outline of his very large cock. Ariel's mouth is open as she gasps. She quickly catches herself and diverts her eyes.

Darren smiles at Ariel and says, "You are absolutely beautiful in your bikini. You could be a model. Please stand under the waterfall so the camera can catch a great picture. That's it. I could stare at you all afternoon."

I catch his angle of thought and get my camera. I say, "Darren, go over by Ariel and let me focus the camera. Wow!" The two of you together makes for a fantastic picture. Put your arm over her shoulder. Ariel, put your hand on Darren's stomach. So beautiful! Darren, stand behind Ariel with your arms around her. Wonderful."

Ariel is quivering as Darren wraps his arms around her. As he moves behind her, she feels his huge cock against her back. He slowly moves his body back and forth, letting his cock rub over her. He moves his hands up to cup her beautiful breasts. She quickly puts her hands over his but holds them tight over her breasts. Her breathing quickens as he lightly pinches her nipples thru the flimsy material. His large black hands against her white bikini and white skin are a sharp contrast.

I quickly start directing the action again. "Darren, lift her up onto your shoulders."

As Darren lifts her up by the waist, Ariel spreads her legs over his head and settles down on his shoulders. Darren can feel the heat from her pussy on the back of his neck.

I keep my talk up to see just how far this might go. "Darren, let Ariel down and turn her toward you. Lift her up where her head is higher than you. Let her slip down your body so your lips meet."

Darren is loving my directing as Ariel follows my instruction. As she is lowered, she leans in so that their lips are touching. Their first kiss is very gentle, the second more sensuous. The third kiss, their tongues entwine, their passion building.

I take everything a step further saying, "Darren, untie her top and slip it off. Now just do what comes natural."

I try to hold the camera steady and focused as Darren takes off Ariels bikini top. His black hands on those beautiful white breasts are amazing. He lifts her up in the air and sucks on her nipples. Ariel has her head thrown back, enjoying the thrill. He carries her over to the steps.

Standing there, Ariel sees the huge hardon in Darren's swim trunks. She traces it in awe, then rolls his suit down freeing that big beautiful black cock. Her jaw drops down as she tries to wrap her hand around it. Darren sits on the edge of the pool and Ariel kneels in front of him. A large drop of pre cum bubbles out of his cock and Ariel touches it with her tongue. It strings from his cock to her lips, and she drops down to suck that gorgeous black cock head into her small mouth. She stretches her mouth and sucks his cock into her mouth. It is so large she can only suck the first five inches into her mouth. There is enough left so both her hands fit on it. As she licks and sucks on Darren's cock. he gets longer and harder. So does my cock as I'm trying to hold the camera steady.

After a few minutes Darren reaches and rolls Ariel's bikini bottoms down, exposing that tiny pussy. He slips her suit off, picks her up in his arms, and takes her over to a double size tanning mattress. As he lays her down, he slides between her legs. His tongue slowly licks up each thigh to Ariel's pussy, causing a gasp as it delves in between her pussy lips. Darren's tongue goes deep into her pussy, bringing more wetness to the surface. He sucks lightly on her clit, tickling it with his tongue. He rubs it with his nose, his tongue training down to her anus. After circling it, he moves back up and sucks harder.

As Ariel grabs his head, Darren says, "Don't cum yet. Climb on top of me. Let my cock slide between your pussy lips. That's it. Ride your clit along my cock."

Ariel feels her pussy getting wetter as she slides the length of that long cock. She feels her pussy and clit swelling and screams as her climax rolls thru her body. She furiously rides it all the way thru and collapses on top of Darren.

Darren says, "That was wonderful. Now slip my cock head into your tight pussy and gradually take as much of it as you can. You are so tight. Keep going. Deeper still. You are the ultimate lover. Keep sliding my cock in deeper."

Ariel cannot believe that she is actually fucking her dream man. He is so handsome and so dark. His large cock is stretching her further and deeper than anyone ever has. Her pussy is dripping with wetness as it stretches further. She recognizes Tom with his camera recording all of it. She smiles for him.

Darren is holding Ariel's small body as he fucks her deeper and deeper. He knows that his cock has never been anywhere as sweet as her pussy. He forces himself just a little deeper. He feels his cock swelling and moans loudly as his large balls empty his cum deep inside of her. Spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot cum boils inside of Ariel's sweet, tight, pussy. He wraps his massive arms around her lithe body and continues fucking her as her second climax hits. She moans and tears erupt from her eyes with happiness of such great sex. Ariel knows that she has satisfied her dream lover. Slowly they come back to reality.

I am so totally satisfied with the beauty of my movie. I know that I will have years of satisfaction watching it.

Darren and Ariel slowly separate their bodies. They enter the pool and let their bodies cool down.

We are all ready for Darren's party by 6 PM. We are introduced as the guests arrive and are completely relaxed with everyone. As the evening progresses, Darren tells the guests how our services have satisfied him and recommends us to the others. Soon we have several new contacts to follow thru with. The guests leave by 10 PM and Darren asks me for permission to play with Ariel again. Soon my camera is in action again.

We move to Darren's master bedroom where he lays down nude. What a fine sculptured body he has. I watch mesmerized as Ariel does her best sucking on Darren's large cock. She can only fit the first five inches into her mouth. His large cock head is too huge to fit into her throat. After several minutes his cock is fully engorged, and Ariel climbs up to slide his cock between her pussy lips. That beautiful cock soon has her clit swollen as she begins another tremendous climax. As she lets her body ride thru it, she slips his black cock head into her white pussy. What a picture that makes for my camera as she slowly sinks down to cover over half of his cock. Soon she has taken almost all of it and Darrin begins long stroking his cock into her tight pussy.

Taking his cock into her pussy all the way Ariel exclaims, "God, I love your huge black cock! I can't get enough of it! Fuck me hard, Darren!"

I am getting fantastic views of the action with my camera. As their desires go rampant, my camera is getting close up action. I think my excitement is matching their excitement. I smile as I wonder if my camara might catch fire!

Soon Ariel has her legs wrapped around Darren's waist, taking all that he can give her. She feels how his cock is stretching the walls of her pussy. Her moans describe all the tingles that she is feeling. Her climax is rapidly building as her body searches for more. Soon she screams in ecstasy as her terrific climax rolls thru her.

Darren is matching her, stroke for stroke as hard as he can. His large black cock reaches deeply into her womb as he unloads all his spurts of his cum into her. He lays on top of Ariel until every drop of cum in his balls is in Ariel's tight pussy. He rolls her over on top of him and continues holding her.

After a few minutes she rolls off and says, "Thank you, my Dream Man. This was better than in my dreams. You are a fantastic lover."

They kiss deeply as they separate. Darren says, "Just sleep here tonight, I'll have your things brought up here."

After Darren leaves, Arien says, "Tom, you can always be depended on. You are always looking for ways to satisfy me. Come and slowly make love to me as I go to sleep."

My cock is so hard from watching Darren's large cock fucking Ariel. I easily slip it into her pussy as it is stretched from his cock. Darren's hot wet cum soaks around my cock making it slide so easily all the way into her. I very slowly fuck her as she totally relaxes. Ariel is so tired from her fucking Darren that she doesn't even know when I cum in her. She sleeps as Darren's and my cum mix together throughout her pussy.

The next morning, we say goodbye to Darren, promising that we will visit again. We drive on to her mother for a nice quiet visit.

As we return home, Ariel smiles and says, "Tom, you mean so much to me, always trying to make sure that I stay satisfied. Now, let's get all this new business signed up and see where we can increase sales elsewhere. I'm sure that there are many more horny men out there that needs satisfaction!"

I smile, wondering if there is another part to this story.