Tomboy Pirate Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it would be unfair, and the old captain is fair about everything else than revealing his retirement plans," Niki exclaimed while she fixed her eyes on Elijah like she too was looking for some answers. Her right hand moved on the table in such a way that it almost looked like she was planning to spin the sights of the gun toward the one opposite of her.

"Don't think I won't notice when you are acting dumb," Elijah voiced with a stern tone while he stared into his mug and Niki gaped her jaw open like the words were meant for her. She almost said something but then she sent an annoyed glance at Sadler before reaching for more beer to gulp a full load in one go without pause.

"Remember that one time you gave me the locked treasure box and it took two weeks for me to open it," Sadler voiced with as a casual tone as possible even as his words had clear intent behind them. "Only for there to be a congratulatory note from you for doing a good job."

"Curiosity is the leading cause of death on my ship," Elijah voiced with such an emotionless tone that Elijah almost visibly shivered. Sweat formed on his forehead while his captain sent him a single glance like he was evaluating if a dying soldier could still be saved.

"The gun explodes," Sadler mouthed to the captain with a nod toward the only weapon on the table. Elijah almost dropped his mug when he stood up like he had just spotted a life-or-death danger.

"No it does not, just the bullets do, want to see it?" Niki voiced and she lifted the gun while holding her finger on the trigger. Sadler just swallowed hard while his hands moved like he hoped that nobody would notice his sudden erection even as it was hidden by the table.

"Give it to me, please," Elijah voiced and Niki place the gun on his palm without any issues. Regardless of everything else, at least her trigger finger had not shaken and she delivered the gun with perfect precision without pointing it at anybody in the room.

"You know, there are guys on the ship who let me maintain their guns, I'm pretty good at it now," Niki pouted while she dropped a small belt pouch filled with ammo on top of the gun without anybody asking. After that, she downed another mug of beer like it was water.

"I want a list of their names, and I want you two to figure out who is the First Mate by tomorrow," Elijah voiced before he did a hasty exit from the room. Sadler followed him with his eyes only to suddenly notice that Niki was standing next to him with a plan to offer the mug the captain had half-emptied to him.

"You can have this if you vote for me to be the First Mate," Niki pleaded with a slight lean down. Sadler took it as an opportunity to satisfy his curiosity about her breast size only to discover that she wore nothing under the undershirt of the open jacket. Her olive mounds were perky enough to have a clear gap and they definitely were at least a handful even for him.

"At least you know that the mates usually get voted on," Sadler muttered while his erection pressed into his shorts. If Niki had glanced down, she would have definitely noticed it if she had looked at the right spot.

"I saw you whipped until you cried," Niki grinned while hiding her smile with the mug like she had only partially forgotten that she was supposed to plead with the man before her for something. Her remark was followed by an intense stare from behind the mug that almost made Sadler curse his recently developed attraction to her. Like he had almost gotten so used to her antics that he no longer cared about how they annoyed him.

"You wanted my vote or not?" Sadler flared while really not wanting to be reminded about his not-so-glorious start as a pirate. He looked away while muttering a curse about the joys of life and regrets in death.

"I do, just name what you want and it's yours," Niki voiced with eager nodding. She tilted the mug in her hand almost enough to spill it and Sadler was forced to correct it for her. During the move, his annoyance pushed him to go with his impulse.

"I want your cunt," Sadler voiced and Niki tilted her head in such a way that for a moment he thought that she did not know what he meant. So he began considering the option of just backing away now.

"I thought you hated me," Niki muttered before she took a long gulp from the mug she had been holding to empty it. Though halfway there she seemingly remembered why she had been offering it to someone else but she only slowed down for a moment before finishing it.

"I don't hate cunt, and I assume you have one," Sadler said while he was overtaken with the need to grab one of the mugs and take a long sip himself even if he could barely down half of it in one go.

"Makes sense, give me your shotgun-ax as collateral," Niki voiced with a borderline lustful stare at the weapon that was resting against a nearby wall. "I promise not to do anything to it if you keep your end of the bargain."

"Deal, but you better keep your end of the bargain too, and not just run away with my gun," Sadler voiced with an increasingly harsh tone while Niki picked up the shotgun to examine it like she was planning to add another barrel or blade or something. Then she slipped out of the door with such speed that Sadler was immediately convinced that he was not going to see his shotgun again.

"Don't leave a wolf next to a chicken, now just to find out who is who," Sadler muttered before he took another long sip of beer while swearing that he was going to fuck that infuriating woman and get what he wanted even if it was the last thing he did.

** * **

Several hours later, Niki was sitting on a large red bed that had seen better days at the basement of one of the dock's many brothels. Since they had reached this far, Sadler saw no need to hide his large bulge caused by his erection while he leered at the still-dressed woman like a predator not sure how dangerous his prey was.

"Strip," Sadler voiced with a stern tone that indicated that there was no turning back. Either he was going to get his way or she would need to do a lot more than just threaten him with her knives to get him to give up. But even with his determination, most of his attention was focused on counting the handles in case one of them went missing.

"You first," Niki said with a slight smile and a tilt of her head. Sadler sighed but he pulled his shorts to reveal his large and sturdy green penis that pulsed with bulged veins. While he did so, he glanced at the pillory next to be while thinking about how he could get the agile woman who controlled flying knives locked into it.

While Niki stood up, she let her tongue slide around her lips in a way that made it hard to interpret in which way she wanted to consume the orcish meat before her. It added to Sadler's conviction that he needed to get her into the pillory as fast as possible before she wanted to test the structural integrity of his manhood in the ways the gods had not intended, just like she loved to do with guns.

To Sadler's partial relief, Niki's first action while standing was to open her belt and drop it down along with her pants. The sight of her long shapely legs and temptingly plump camel-toe vulva made it clear to him that she really did not seem like a fan of underwear on either end. But even then he could not shake a sudden memory of the mad tinkerer having bent a gun barrel to shoot behind corners just to find out how bullets worked.

"Did you trim just for me?" Sadler grinned while he tried to focus on Niki's well-defined pubic mound that was decorated by a triangle-shaped patch of curly pubes that pointed at her clit. Despite just having revealed half of her body, she suddenly covered her pussy with one hand.

"I would not do it to please you, they naturally grow like that," Niki pouted while she managed to drop her jacket with one hand. She kicked it along with her pants, belt, and shoes under the bed. It puzzled Sadler for a moment but then she realized that he could no longer see the knives and the woman had demonstrated her ability to somehow control them even outside of her vision.

"I'm not here to please you either, so why won't you let me do the work without having to look at your face," Sadler voiced even as his eyes trailed down when Niki threw away her shirt to reveal her perky breasts. He had been a bit wrong in his assumption of her bust size, they were definitely a handful but also big enough for him to squeeze his cock between them. Something he considered only for a moment before focusing on his main prize.

"Well, I don't want to look at you either," Niki muttered while she looked down while covering her pubes with both hands even if it meant squeezing her breasts together to make them look even bigger. And it definitely did not escape Sadler that her eyes were locked on his cock while her teeth were nibbling her lower lip.

"Fine by me," Sadler said with a nod toward the wall next to the bed. "Push your head into that hole in the wall and let me do all the work, as usual."

"Mechanism?" Niki gasped before she rushed towards the pillory. Her precise fingers trailed along the pillory that was meant to lock in the occupant with a single lever switch. It had no in-built lock and the occupant would be able to reach for the lever to free themselves if not otherwise tied.

"I have never fucked with a mechanism before," Niki exclaimed while she leaned down to push her head into the wall just to see if there was something interesting on the other side. She immediately pouted as it was just a veiled box with a pillow that looked far more fresh than the bed. Though a moment later she triggered the lever and the top half of the pillory came down to lock and hide her head in equal measure.

Sadler suddenly stared at the long firm legs spreading their knees like he had entered a room with an unknown whore. An exotic whore that made him even harder than before just with her godly fit shapes that were inviting him to feel them at his leisure. She even hung her hands down while making her back straight to present herself like a piece of fuckable meat waiting for him.

"Don't tell me you just want to jerk off while looking at me since the old captain forbids fucking me," Niki taunted to jolt Sadler to remember who the supposed exotic whore was. He immediately stomped behind her to clamp his hands to feel the well-built meat on her thighs. Despite the athletic tone, it was clear she had never put any effort into actually training more muscle than she got from her usual daily activities on the ship.

"So you know about the rule, you his daughter or something?" Sadler asked while sweat formed on his forehead despite his casual tone. Even as the plump pussy surrounded by the olive-skinned meat was currently clouding his judgment, he tried to remind himself that his life might be in danger for more than one reason.

"Nope, haven't changed since you last asked, would have made things awkward after I grabbed his cock," Niki almost giggled while thumbs pressed against her vulva to spread it. Sadler gritted his teeth while his fingers received a warm but not that wet of a welcome as they pushed to explore the inner side of Niki's pussy to see how wide it spread.

"Why did you do that?" Sadler asked while he internally cursed his impulsive curiosity. And like to send the message that he did not really want to know the answer, he pressed his dark green tip into the embrace of Niki's vulva. His width was more than enough to make her pussy wrap tightly around him but the real question was how deep he could get in.

"Some guys made a bet he was one of the demons without a cock since he does not have some harem of women on the ship, I lost, he has a really big one," Niki explained while Sadler thrust his cock forward only to have her folds clutch into his dry skin a bit too much. Slight pain forced him to stop and he lifted his hand like to spat saliva on it only to reach into his pocket.

"Forget I asked," Sadler muttered while he grabbed the base of his cock with his left hand to use Niki as a massage tool for his tip. He even let his long cock bend a bit in the air while he was clearly trying to get a reaction with his increasingly forceful stretching of Niki's already heavily spread opening.

"Is this some new thing that does not really count as sex so you won't anger the old captain?" Niki mused like it was a statement of fact. "Or did your dick shrink? I can barely feel it."

"It's your damn cunt that is too dry, you aren't a virgin, right?" Sadler flared and he thrust a bit harder than before only to regret it when his foreskin was pulled by the pussy in a painful way. Though like to channel his anger, he kept pressing the quarter of his cock into Niki just in the hopes that she was feeling at least part of the pain.

"I'm not, I have fucked five guys before, one of them had a bigger dick than you and he could fit most of it in," Niki bragged while Sadler took a sturdier grip from his cock to rotate it like he was stirring the vulva that had clamped on his green meat like a suction cup. He once again let his long length bend a bit like he was in a duel to see who admitted pain first.

"And how did he do that with this cursed cunt?" Sadler grunted and he took out what he had been holding in his pocket. It was a black seal stamp with a handle. On the head was a red glowing brand shaped like an intricate heart.

"He licked my cunt for almost an hour while begging me to let him cum in me, it was fun, you should try it," Niki suggested with a cheerful tone even as her hands kept hanging without moving and her back was as straight towards the pillory as before. If there really was some competition, Sadler was increasingly feeling like he was losing it. Especially if it was about not caring about how the fucking ended.

"I'm not going to work for your pleasure," Sadler voiced and he almost slammed the stamp into Niki's ass only to stop at the last moment. "But I do have something that can make you take my cock, are you fine with a little surprise?"

"Sure, as long as it can make me swollen and tingly inside," Niki replied and Sadler looked at the stamp while rotating it in his hand. Once he was satisfied with the position, he reached under Niki's stomach from the side.

"It sure will," Sadler flared as he pressed the stamp in his hand into Niki's lower stomach, just above her pubes and below her navel. There was a slight red flash when the magic branded into her skin. The jolt from it was enough to make even the half-orc drop the seal but the only initial reaction from Niki he felt was her pussy almost crushing his tip with a sudden squeeze.

"W-what did you do?" Niki stuttered and she reached with her hands to press into where the brand was. The skin around it was pulsing a bit so she could trace her fingers along the shape of the red heart that had a bottom lip shaped like open pussy lips.

Sadler was about to verbalize a taunt when a knife floated into his field of vision. It only took him a quick glance around to notice that all six of Niki's blades were hovering around him like they were looking for the meatiest place to strike. He swallowed hard and he stopped stirring his cock for a moment.

"Don't worry, it's one of the cheap slut brands, only has magic for a few weeks, once you stop feeding it with semen," Sadler voiced and he kept looking at the knives like waiting for a reply from them. Though as the silence hang in the air for a moment, he began to question just how long the knives had been behind him and with what intent. And he swallowed hard while his mind focused on the fact that nobody on the crew had ever even bragged about fucking Niki.

"Can you feel it? My cunt is getting wet, like magic," Niki voiced with a cheery tone that contrasted heavily with the way the knives were moving around like to keep Sadler standing where he was. But even then he sent a single glance at the door just to make sure it was still there.

"I told you, it will make you feel all good, and relaxed," Sadler said while he began to gently rub his tip into Niki's clit and vulva. His cock was getting notably wet while the mound around her pussy swelled a bit more.

"I think I'm ready for your cock now, unless it shrank or something," Niki muttered with a slight sway of her hip. "Though I guess you can fit it in either way."

"It did not shrink," Sadler almost flared and he thrust forward only to realize that he had pushed in almost up to his base in one go. He had a sudden need to swallow again even as his lips were getting really dry. But no matter how he tilted his head to look at the knives, they were mostly stationary.

"True, not shrink, tingly, twitching, my womb," Niki uttered while her folds pulsed around the intruding meat. Her fingers focused on the spot on her lower stomach that had a new bulge and as it was inside her new brand, she began massaging all of it at the same time.

"What are you to the captain?" Sadler asked even as his face looked like he was cursing the question. Especially as his eyes were locked on the ass that was tilting a bit to slowly milk his manhood.

"Third Mate? And future First Mate, are you jealous or something? You think he has a bigger dick than you?" Niki almost giggled while she began swaying her ass to have more of the meat slide in her. Sadler obliged her by holstering his length so that she could tap it to her inner gate with a simple hip tilt.

"Why is he treating you differently, why are you special to him?" Sadler kept asking and his hands hovered over Niki's ass like he was planning to slap it to get some answers. Though then he just lowered them to encourage the act she was doing with a gentle hold of her rear flesh.

"I know, you want to fuck the old captain, are you trying to get to him through me? He does treat me nice but I don't think even I could get him to fuck you," Niki voiced with an oddly serious tone. This time Sadler was unable to resist his impulse and his right hand parted her ass only to slap to its side with enough force to cause her flesh to ripple a bit but it did not even interrupt her hip movements to methodically devour his cock.

"I take it that you really don't know either," Sadler muttered and he began tracing Niki's movements with his cock. Even if it was clear on his face that he wanted to ram his rod into the pussy a bit harder, he resisted that impulse easily just because Niki was actually doing something to please him for once.

"Serious answer, he must just appreciate my talents, I'm his only protegee who can do fancy knife tricks besides him," Niki stated with a slightly breathy tone like her body was far more aware of the sex act than the part of her brain that was in charge of talking. Her fingers and hip moved in perfect sync on their tasks and she was even adjusting to Sadler's not-so-precise movements.

"Fine shut up," Sadler flared while his pulse began beating even faster. As his sway turned into thrusts, Niki adapted to them so perfectly that he tilted his movements just to test her.

"Sadler, you in there?" a familiar stern voice boomed through the door and Niki's entire body jolted to a stop. Her hands reached for her face but they were blocked by the wooden pillory.

"He's here to retire you," Niki whispered almost silently while her pussy trembled seemingly on its own around Sadler's cock. Though only a moment later he pulled out unceremoniously with a step back.

"Cursed cunts, a moment," Sadler grunted loudly on top of Niki's whisper while he turned to face the door. Though even Niki's knives seemed to be panicking more than him as they suddenly flew under the large bed. Her hand almost reached for the lever to free her head while steps echoed in the room, but she suddenly decided against it and she clutched her fists against her breasts.

"What is it? And why in a brothel?" Elijah flared when Sadler opened the door. The captain wore his usual black and gold long coat that was open to reveal his undershirt. The note with the room number he was holding burst into flames and the dust from it spread into the air like he really did not want to leave things intact that he no longer needed.