Tomboy Pirate Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as your employment gift to show my appreciation," Jezebel said while digging out a gun with her free hand. She pointed it up and pushed the trigger just for a moment and brilliant blue flames burst out of it. Then she handed the gun over to Nick who took it to give it a quick inspection.

"You think she would give a gun like that to me too?" Niki whispered to Sadler while she slid her hand to feel his muscular thigh under his shorts. He jolted a bit but as Elijah was not even looking at them, he did not even try to stop the hand from confirming his erection.

"Captain, should we go before you embarrass yourself too much," Niki voiced like just to attract Elijah's attention. She even began jerking Sadler with a quick wrist movement and due to Elijah glancing at them, he did his best impression of boredom to show that nothing was happening.

"How thoughtful for you to be concerned about my image, and you are right, we better leave before someone turns this place into an unseemly orgy," Elijah flared and he jolted to his feet. Niki just took it as a sign to jerk Sadler faster like she really wanted him to cum before they left.

"Don't bother, we are leaving, there are some introductory matters I need to do with my new First Mate," Jezebel announced as she stepped down from the table. For a moment it looked like she was going to drag Nick out from his cock but she let go and his men followed her out of the bar.

For the rest of the Evening, Niki tried to get Elijah to tell her seemingly random tales from his past. Niki always kept asking questions about them and more and more of the tales took place before he was the captain. But no matter how hard she tried, she could not get him to tell her about any female demons.

** * **

On the large docking field of Corsair's Rest, two large demonic airships were towering over the other ships. Both were at each end of the field but both looked so identical that they could have easily been sisters even with the different colors. Both rested balanced by their eight huge wings that curled up a bit like they were resting beasts.

Niki was crouching behind some junk littering the apartment rooftop close to the purple demonic ship. With the way the cargo crates were littering its deck, it almost looked as messy as the place she was hiding in. Things had been taken away whenever a buyer was found and some things were brought in just to be later taken away adding to the organically shifting maze on the ship's deck.

It was well past midnight before the deck calmed down and only a few guards were left loitering around the ramp to the ship. Most of the crew was either out enjoying their time at the port or below deck. So when Nick wandered on the deck with his new shirtless look, it was easy for Niki to spot him in the moonlight. So she just grabbed one of her knives and floated over completely bypassing the few guards on the other side of the ship.

Niki wore a simple black jacket and pants and she hid in the shadows of the crates the moment her feet hit the deck. Even as she lost sight of Nick she stayed still for a moment just listening to the relative silence before moving to find him again. When she did, he was kneeling between some crates and rubbing something into the slightly distorted wooden deck.

"So you are the disturbing presence on my ship, Brick's new favorite, why are you here?" a sudden voice whispered into Niki's ears. She froze for a moment but then a smile spread to her lips and she turned around to face the succubus behind her.

"Why do you keep calling him Brick?" Niki asked with a loud voice and a head tilt. It jolted Nick to stop what he had been doing but all of Jezebel's focus was on the grinning woman before her.

"That can't be why you are here," Jezebel voiced and her red eyes trailed down Niki's body only to halt to stare at her stomach. With the intensity she did so made it clear that she was able to at least sense something from it.

"You gave that guy a demon gun when he joined you, it even breathed really cool blue flames," Niki stated and she waved in the direction Nick had been. Jezebel followed her wave but there was nobody there, not that it would be that hard to guess who the other woman meant.

"Ooh? You want one too?" Jezebel voiced with a look up and Niki started to nod eagerly. "I guess I can consider it if you can pass my tests."

"Do I get his fire-breathing gun if I pass?" Niki asked and Jezebel nodded. The succubus crossed her hands under her sizable breasts and lifted them so that her open jacket almost threatened to show her nipples.

"Alright then," Niki nodded back. For a moment the two just stared at each other while Jezebel was compelled to give a lick to her lips. Then the succubus stepped forward to continue the stare from a bit closer.

"Follow my every command to pass, strip," Jezebel commanded and Niki's hands hesitated only for a moment before they dropped her jacket on the deck. She did not stop until she was standing there naked while only covering her triangle-shaped pubic patch with her fingers.

"Ooh, I didn't know you were a whore," Jezebel grinned while she looked at the red lewd mark on Niki's stomach. With the way her hands were placed below it, they were almost forming a pedestal to better present the mark.

"I have fucked far fewer people than other pirates I know, does that make all of us whores?" Niki asked with a curious head tilt. It made her notice how green-skinned shirtless men had gathered behind her like they were following some wordless command to do so.

"This is going to be fun, hands behind your head, spread your knees," Jezebel instructed and Niki lifted her hands and moved her legs. Even with her swollen-looking mound, there were no signs of glistening juices dripping from her pussy.

"So obedient," Jezebel voiced while her eyes trailed on Niki's long firm legs. Her olive skin had a slight dim glow in the moonlight and she even tilted her hip a bit to better show her vulva that let her clit escape just a bit.

"Did I pass the test?" Niki asked with almost absurd glee. Several bursts of laughter erupted behind her from the men but she did not even show a reaction from it on her face.

"Not yet, stay like that no matter what happens until I allow you to move," Jezebel said and Niki froze like she had taken the command literally. It triggered more laughter and amused mutters from the audience. Some even began moving to get better views.

"Mistress, any chance I could get a turn playing with her?" the greenish brute who stood closest to Niki voiced. His heated breathing was slightly caressing Niki's side in the lukewarm weather even as she too was burning a bit hot.

"Sure Aston, why don't you tie her hands to help her keep her posture," Jezebel voiced and Aston rushed behind Niki with a rope. First, he grabbed her wrists and pressed them down behind her head until her elbows framed her like she had horns and her arms pressed into the sides of her head. Then he began tying her forearms together so that she could not pull her hands over her head as long as she was tied.

"You need more than rope to hold me," Niki muttered while Aston breathed on her neck. Her words were rewarded with a kiss on her elbow and a hand trailing to feel up the shapes of her spine.

"You will fail the test if you break it," Jezebel shrugged and Aston gave the rope a few harder pulls to make sure it was properly tied. Then his other hand clamped on Niki's perky ass cheek to give it a good squeeze.

"All nice and tight," Aston grinned with a quick two-handed shake of Niki's ass before Jezebel approached and he let go with a quick slap. "And ready to amuse you, mistress."

Jezebel just sent one glance to Aston to make him step further away before she slid a finger across Niki's heart brand. It gained a soft red glow and a line of transparent juice slid down Niki's inner thigh. Her breathing grew a bit erratic but she did not move.

"Nick, come here," Jezebel flared with a sudden burst of anger. Her fingers pressed into Niki's firm stomach to grip the brand like she was trying to pull it out. Though all she could do was to distort the silky elven skin.

"Here, mistress," Nick exclaimed as he stepped out of the gathering crowd. Unlike some in the crowd, his shorts had no signs of a bulging erection.

"I thought you said that Brick is still not interested in women, then how do you explain this brand being bonded with his seed?" Jezebel demanded with an annoyed tapping of Niki's lower stomach. Each hit made the mark flash a bit of red glow and some saliva escaped down Niki's chin.

"That's news to me, but would explain things, maybe the bastard was too ashamed for his plain tastes," Nick voiced while he was almost too careful at keeping his eyes on Jezebel's breast gap despite another woman showing way more skin.

"You want to fuck her right? To show a man you hate what happens when he lets his whore wander around," Jezebel said and she stepped behind Niki to cup her breasts with both hands. The red fingers dug into the soft olive flesh and squeezed them to pull only to press them against Niki's chest.

"I don't really like his used things and she isn't my type," Nick replied and his eyes that had focused on Jezebel's face trailed down to stare at Niki's stomach. "But if it would amuse you."

"Ooh it would, come to feel this," Jezebel nodded and her hands slid down to grab Niki's pubic mound. Though before Nick reached to do the same, a tentacle-like demon tail plunged into Niki's pussy and began wiggling around.

"There even are traces of Brick's seed, tell me, how did he fuck you last night?" Jezebel demanded and her hands again clamped on Niki's breasts to pressure her index fingers into her erect nipples. She rotated them around while making sure her tail pumped into the elf's inner gate.

"I was bound to a pillory and he used me like a nameless whore to cum," Niki almost panted while the brand on her stomach again shone brighter. Nick reached to grab her pubes and gave them a slight tug like just to join the fun.

"Does he use you often?" Jezebel asked and her tail twined into a larger mass within Niki, like a cock was growing in her just to wriggle and plunge against random directions. And every move it did was amplified by a surging pulse from her brand.

"Why do you want to know? I'm sure he can fuck you if you ask nicely enough," Niki voiced but Jezebel suddenly let go of her to kneel down between her and Nick. She skillfully took out Nick's flaccid cock from his shorts. It looked a bit bruised and swollen even with the lack of erection. Though then the succubus clamped her lips around it and began to suck.

While Jezebel sucked Nick off, Niki's eyes wandered around to inspect the surrounding brutes. Despite their leering faces, only some of them had signs of erections with some clear exceptions. Aston was still closer than anybody else and when he saw Niki looking at him, he even flipped out his sizable boner from his shorts for a moment.

"There, all hard and ready to send that Brick a message," Jezebel announced after she took out a painfully erect looking cock from her mouth. It even throbbed on its own while the bulged veins visibly pulsed.

"Thank you, mistress, I will never forget this," Nick voiced and he tried to grab his base only for Jezebel's tail to whip it away. Then the tail wrapped around the green meat like it had circular ridges. And in the next moment, the succubus was pushing Nick to plunge the enhanced monstrosity into Niki's pussy.

"So how does it feel to fuck someone else than your dear captain?" Jezebel asked while she leaned into Niki's right thigh to guide the penetration with her hands. She ensured that it happened in seconds and some of the throbbing of the cock was transferred to Niki's widely spread folds.

"The captain has a way bigger cock, it even has those, what are they called? Those things on it," Niki panted while the pulsing tail kept stretching her walls. Her and Nick's knees were spread in a weird overlapping way to enable him to almost penetrate her balls deep from the front.

"Ridges," Jezebel whispered and she clamped her hand on Niki's stomach and the brand began shining almost blindingly bright for a moment. Niki bit into her lower lip and her body trembled from her toes all the way to her pointed ears.

"Where's the anger? No need to hold back on my account," Jezebel pondered and Nick clamped his right hand around Niki's neck. Each following thrust forward bent his sizable cock a bit to accommodate the angle of her pussy. She did not even try to adjust her hip but he was still able to tap his tip into her inner gate regardless.

"Stare into her eyes," Jezebel commanded and her tail began pulsing around Nick's cock to dig harder into Niki's folds like it had been flaccid so far. Nick just took a hold of Niki's jaw to lift it and force eye contact.

"Take this, write something creative on her, like, Nick was here," Jezebel instructed and she gave Nick a slightly glowing red pen. He leaned back and pointed the pen on Niki's stomach to start drawing letters one by one.

"Also tell Brick that this cunt is inferior to mine," Jezebel voiced and she stood up without letting it hinder her tail which seemed to have a life of its own inside Niki. The ball on its tip found its way to the end of her pussy and it began circling around like it was trying to find someplace to squeeze through.

"Are you jealous that Brick is fucking me instead of you, you should not be," Niki voiced with a slight strain on her tone. "He always made me pretend to be you when he fucks me."

"Really?" Jezebel uttered with a look up from the writing action. Her eyes nailed into Niki's face and began observing every detail.

"He even hides my face and calls me by your name," Niki kept explaining and Jezebel grabbed the pen from Nick to write below Niki's breast. The pen pressed hard into the skin while it formed hasty but precise letters.

"Tell him to send me an invitation to his ship, if he wants to punish me," Jezebel leaned into Niki to whisper and she stroked the text on Niki's skin that indicated that the gift was from an evil succubus.

"Sure thing," Niki sighed with a slight disappointment but Jezebel ignored her. She leaned into Nick and forced eye contact with him. All the while her hands made their way to stroke his abs.

"Tell me, is your strong emotion towards me hatred or love?" Jezebel demanded and she pressed her breasts into Nick's side in a way that freed them from her jacket to rub into his arm. It forced him to stop thrusting but he kept his cock in Niki for now.

"Both, I wish to have you all for myself but I can't," Nick voiced and his hands moved to surround Jezebel like he could not contain his urges to do so. Her right hand lunged to wrap around his neck only to pat his cheek a moment later like she was giving some sort of a warning.

"You passed my test, such delicious emotions," Jezebel purred and she pushed Nick back to have his cock slurp out of Niki. Her vulva gaped open for a moment and even some steam was freed from her while her pussy breathed the night air.

"Third Mate Aston, why don't you escort this whore back to her owner with three other guys," Jezebel instructed while she rubbed into Nick. He just stood there while making sure Jezebel was not looking at him when he sighed.

"Oh yes mistress," Aston voiced while Jezebel licked her fingers. Once he stepped close enough, the succubus suddenly thrust her saliva-soaked hand into his pants to stroke the substance all over his already erect cock. The muscles on his body visibly jerked but he did not move.

"Remember, you can do anything you want as long as she is returned intact and you do not lose your semen," Jezebel instructed while her hand gave Aston's manhood a long gentle massage without pulling his foreskins. "It's about time I enjoy the ripe nectar of your loins, when you come back."

"I will return with haste," Aston promised and Jezebel cradled his balls with a slight smile. She even gave them a tug before letting go and returning her attention to Nick.

"Did I fail the test?" Niki flared with confused shock on her face while Aston's hands clamped on her hip to push her towards the exit ramp of the ship. Even as her legs moved with the pace he directed, he still found reasons to smack his palm into her rear a few times.

"Yes, you failed the most important one, you don't have a cock that is appealing to me," Jezebel mused while she leaned into Nick to examine the throbbing tip of his cock with her fingers. She grabbed it like she was picking a ripe mushroom and she shook it around like it was too tightly rooted on the ground to be harvested.

"But I don't even have a cock," Niki flared while a guy who definitely had one found the opportune time to press his crotch against her ass. The hug slowed both of them down and Aston rubbed his shorts-covered meat into her flesh only for a moment before resuming the previous pace to get her out of the ship.

"Then you should easily see the issue," Jezebel sighed while she handled Nick's cock like she was evaluating what she wanted to do with her new toy. Her tail gathered to its base and gave it a hard squeeze to make the veins of the green meat bulge even more along with the tip.

"Don't worry, we can have some fun on our way back," Aston whispered into Niki's ears while his hands decided to clamp on her breasts from behind. His forearms pressed against her armpits but she showed no signs of it tickling her even when they moved up and down with the clear intent to get a reaction from her.

"And you, as your reward, you get to do anything you want to me tonight, till sunrise," Jezebel voiced and she began pulling Nick towards her cabin from his balls. He just nodded with a wide smile while he was dragged to his decided fate.

Three other men joined Aston and Niki to walk down the ramp to the elevated pier that was covered by some of the demonic wings. Aston hugged Niki from behind again like slowing down was no longer an issue. One of his hands went to her stomach while the other cupped her left breast. And he breathed heavily on her hands and neck while he gave the parts of her forearms not covered by a rope a long lick.

Niki stayed silent until there was a building between them and the pirate ship. The shortest route would have been across the docking field filled with airships but Aston was clearly planning to take his time to tour through the mostly deserted night streets of the city.

"You don't leave me without fucking right?" Niki asked when Aston decided to press his cock against her ass yet again. The crude fabric of his shorts rubbed into her flesh and the erect meat wedged between her cheeks due to the way he crouched down a bit.

"I will get all the fucking I need when I pump that succubus full of my seed," Aston voiced and his right hand slid to sink a few fingers into Niki's pussy. "Not even an elf-whore's cunt can compare to a true mistress of pleasure."

"Ooh right, you are her bitch, I forgot," Niki sighed even as the fingers in her clamped harder to take a hold of her pussy. They rubbed in her with each step and Aston pushed her to walk faster just to amplify their effects. Though even as he patted her stomach with his other hand, it gave no visible reaction from the brand like with the succubus.

"Behave whore, if you don't want to get deeply acquainted with my fist," Aston threatened and he angled his hand to plunge more of his fingers into Niki's pussy. Even if her brand was not glowing, the temperature of her body was rising while her pussy swelled in a wet state.

"Please master, your hands are driving me crazy, can I just feel your tip?" Niki suddenly erupted with a hysteric glee like she had been broken somehow. She even shook her hip like she wanted to fuck Aston's fingers.