Tomboy Pirate Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You told me I should contact you if I found a whore that could cater to your needs," Sadler stated with a toneless voice. As Elijah stepped past him, he did not even glance at the slight sweat on the greenish forehead.

"Stretchy cunt or not, I would prefer if the whore did not look so... familiar," Elijah almost snared while she looked at Niki's ass. Even if her body was stiff, her pussy throbbed in a soaked state. With the way her perky ass was shaped, her vulva was very visible from behind due to her back aligning with the pillory. She even spread her feet to their limit like she was trying to show her rear assets in the most favorable way possible.

"She not your daughter or anything?" Sadler asked and he suddenly got the impulse to hide his soaked cock back into his shorts. Though there were no signs of it losing its erection and it even throbbed a bit.

"By seven cursed cunts, no, and don't try to be smart with me," Elijah voiced while he was clearly distracted by the ass before him. Transparent lines were dripping down the firm olive skin along Niki's inner thighs.

"Sure captain, ever wanted to fuck her?" Sadler asked. Even as his head was tilted towards Niki, his eyes were locked on the captain's bearded face. He was clearly trying to absorb every reaction and nuance the demonic man would show.

"Repeatedly, but you sure she can take my size?" Elijah shrugged and he stepped closer to tower over Niki's ass. His right hand landed on her rear cheek and gave it a gentle caress like to calm down prey before something terrible was done to it.

"She can, just try it," Sadler stated and Elijah just dug out his cock. Even Sadler had a moment of shock on his face when he saw the half-demon drag out a long ridged meat pipe that pulsed on its own. The captain even had to hold it from the middle to stop gravity from pointing it down.

"Juicy pussy, don't be scared by what you are going to feel, I'm going to start nice and slow," Elijah voiced after he got his bloated red tip wet from the first slide down Niki's vulva. Her breathing was fast and every joint in her body was locked to their positions. It did not change even when the cock began pushing into her.

"That's it tasty cunt, take my fat demon cock all nice and slow," Elijah said while he pushed deeper with intent. Niki's vulva dragged along his ridges but in the end, swallowed them nonetheless. What tenseness most of her muscles had, the ones around her pussy were clearly not affected by it.

"Don't worry my sweet, I will stop if you start to bleed, and pay extra," Elijah voiced while he let go of his cock to let half of its weight be carried by the sobbing pussy. When he moved, the part that had been inside came out glistening wet so he pushed back in like he was fucking a hole in a wall.

"She is to your liking I trust?" Sadler asked and there was a moment of silence like Elijah had to form an opinion. His right hand landed again to caress Niki's ass. This time his leathery skin slid along her silky flesh with more force while his hip began to pump.

"Very much so, no crying, no bleeding, taking me like a proper whore, I mean that as praise my sweet," Elijah voiced as he looked satisfied for a moment just to sink half of his lengthy rod into the warm depth. The swollen elven folds stretched around him with ease as the pulsing brand on Niki's stomach made sure her arousal was maintained.

"Why not let her be the First Mate?" Sadler asked but Elijah looked too mesmerized to answer. Even as his tip was tapping into the end of Niki's pussy, he kept trying to force himself deeper. And as her folds throbbed with warm juices, he somehow managed to do so.

"The whore?" Elijah uttered with a sudden head tilt to glance at Sadler. "Right, Niki, sure if you want to suck up to her, just do all the tasks she either forgets to do or finds too boring."

"Wouldn't that make me the First Mate regardless? Since you like pleasing her, it should be simple enough to do," Sadler voiced while Niki's right hand suddenly slid down her stomach. It landed on her new brand and began rubbing it around the bulge the cock was causing in her.

"What did I say about being smart with me? Even if you get the right answer, I will have to send you flying even if I like you, the principle of the matter and all that," Elijah said with a few harder thrusts into Niki's pussy. Her knees and fingers jolted a bit but she maintained the tilt of her hip to enable the deep penetration.

"What would you say if I were willing to fly if you just told me?" Sadler asked and Elijah stopped thrusting for a moment to glare at him. Though Niki's fingers only moved faster to rub her stomach and they even began hitting the bulge.

"Are you secretly stupid or something? This is one of those things not worth dying for... get out or shut it," Elijah flared and Sadler sat down on the bed to watch the cock batter into the olive-skinned rear. He did so just in time to see Niki send both of her hands to aggressively massage her pubic mound.

"If you want to know, just wait until you become the captain," Elijah voiced after a pause to look down at his cock. And like encouraged by the glistening juices and the lack of blood, his next thrusts were a bit harsher than before despite being short.

"Are you hinting about your retirement plan?" Sadler asked and Niki did a quick thumbs-up sign to him. It lasted only for a second before the fingers were seemingly more needed to tug her pubes,

"What I meant to say, if I somehow manage to die and those numskulls support the most competent option, even Nick might," Elijah said before he stopped for a moment like he again said something he had not meant to verbalize. "Can I just fuck in peace?"

"I'm ready to just watch the show, this whore sure is taking big cock with ease," Sadler grinned while he focused on Niki's hands. They found a moment to show him the middle finger before they resumed their rubbing action.

"She sure is, aren't you, my eager-to-please cunt," Elijah grinned and his hands slid along Niki's sides while he maintained a slow pump. For a moment he leaned forward to cup her breasts and his beard slid along her back. Her nipples pressed into his palms and the fingers dug into her soft flesh.

"Damn cunt, I almost thought she is her for a moment," Elijah flared and he jolted a bit to lean back up to clamp his hands on Niki's hip. He immediately began a fast-paced set of thrusts like to punish someone for deceiving him.

"You starting to see Niki's charms or something?" Sadler asked while a grin spread on his lips just from Niki's fingers jolting around her stomach from the seemingly devastating assault. Though now her knees were taking it with solid determination.

"Heh, I might use some excuse to see if her ass is as fine as this one, would give her a proper use," Elijah mused while his ridges began spilling out droplets to the floor with notable slurping sounds. Even if his hip was not getting close enough to slap into Niki's ass, muffled tapping sounds were definitely heard from her pussy.

"You taught her to be a pretty good fighter, wouldn't that make her dual-use?" Sadler voiced in a casual tone. Once again his focus drifted to Elijah as he was ready for another round of fishing out information.

"Keep her gagged with my cock while she is not needed, wouldn't that be the dream," Elijah pondered. His right hand rose like to give a hard slap to Niki's ass but then he hesitated for a moment and slowed down only to caress her rear again.

"Then why don't you? She seems pretty obedient to you," Sadler stated. Elijah opened his mouth almost to say something but then he swallowed the words and he just holstered his cock as deeply as possible in Niki.

"At least I don't need to ask why you hire a whore that reminds of her and hid her face," Elijah voiced with a taunting glance at Sadler. "Don't tell me your curiosity is just about fucking her elf-cunt?"

"What is a man to do, you stick me to the only woman on the ship and make it clear I will go to a permanent retirement if I touch her," Sadler shrugged and he leaned back on the bed just to hide his face just in case the captain was able to read something from it. Though he jolted up almost immediately when he remembered that Niki's knives were somewhere under him and they would have no trouble plunging up through the mattress.

"I permit you to fuck her, just make sure she likes it and tell me afterward just how obedient she really is," Elijah voiced while his attention returned to the ass before him. His following thrusts were almost as gentle as his caress of Niki's skin. Though his length had begun to throb with clear anticipation for the main event.

"Sure captain, so it's fine for her to be the First Mate if I promise to give her extra attention?" Sadler nodded and his eyes trailed on Niki's hands to find any hints about what she was thinking even as it was a bit futile. Just because she was rubbing her stomach like obsessed did not mean she was not planning retirement for more than one pirate in the room.

"Sure, cursed cunt, I can't get her dumb leering face out of my mind now," Elijah grunted and he reached for the lever with the clear intent to release the pillory. Niki's hand darted to it faster than him and she locked her grip to stop moving it. And he locked his grip around her wrist.

"What's the matter? Too ashamed to show how much you are drooling?" Elijah grinned and he began to playfully pull from Niki's wrist. Her fingers clutched the wood hard enough to turn her knuckles white even as he was not applying that much force.

"She said she would not fuck a pirate, so I lied to her about being some merchant," Sadler voiced with a casual shrug. "She must be pretty pissed about fucking the infamous red demon."

"This is a bloody pirate port," Elijah flared with a hard thrust only to freeze before his head tilted down. "Fuck, I'm cumming."

A torrent of burning heat blasted into Niki's depth and Elijah clamped his hands on her hip to pump his load into her end. What semen did not manage to squeeze into her womb burst along the bottom of her pussy and spilled out to drip on her clit. But the owner of the demonic tool did not stop and simply moved his legs to make sure he would not stain his pants while he used the quivering hole to milk half of his length.

"Fucking Niki, next time you mess up, I'm going to spank you so hard," Elijah grinned deviously while he massaged Niki's hip from both sides. "Might as well do something really worth being ashamed of."

Sadler just smiled a bit like he was wanting to prolong his enjoyment. The smile spread a bit when Elijah dug out a large gold coin from his pocket and began rolling it with his fingers. Once again he lifted his hand like to spank Niki but he hesitated yet again only to caress the rear cheek.

"Here is a whole gold, you certainly have earned it my sweet, if you ever need more, just come and find the captain of the Red Behemoth," Elijah voiced and he placed the large coin on top of Niki's ass. "Don't worry, you just need to show me your pussy and I will recognize you."

"I'm guessing what she wants the most is for you to leave," Sadler voiced while he tried to see any reactions from Niki's fingers that had dug into her stomach. The joints in them twitched open and closed in turns while her knees gained a bit of a tremble even as Elijah had almost stopped moving his cock.

"Her cunt says otherwise but I do have other things to do, not as pleasant but important," Elijah voiced and he began pulling his cock out with a slow slurping sound. Niki's hip tilted a bit with the movement and she pressed into her stomach as hard as possible. It could have as easily meant that she wanted to push it out faster than that she needed to fill the newly empty space in her.

"I sure made a mess, you take care of it to be polite to the lady," Elijah grinned before his tip jolted free from Niki's pussy with a wet popping sound. Her vulva tried to close but a white blob of slimy semen pushed into her opening only to get stuck there to slowly drip on her swollen clit.

"Sure captain, just leave her to me," Sadler voiced while Elijah almost struggled to force his cock back into his pants despite the semen stains glistening on it. The rod looked now far more erect with an upward curve than when he had pushed it in.

Elijah gave an approving nod to Niki's ass and Sadler with a slight smile before he turned around to head for the door. Sadler followed him with his eyes and once he departed the room, a short silence was only broken by the increasingly distant steps from the captain's heavy boots.

"Still alive," Sadler gasped and his eyes darted from the door to the still-leaking pussy. "For now."

"Why did you summon him here?" Niki exclaimed with a weird mix of demand and glee. Her hand clicked open the pillory and she jolted to her feet even as it caused her knees to cross with a jolt when the thick blob of semen burst down her thighs. The pure volume would have made even virile orcs think the amount leaking from her was unnatural.

"Curious, revenge, kink, you guess?" Sadler voiced and he stood up. "But how about you, do you hate him now? Or do you hate me?"

"Revenge, to me or him... were you hoping I was his daughter so you could humiliate him? For what? You can't kill him so you resort to this?" Niki voiced with a fast pace without even looking at Sadler. She was spearing her knees while her hands caressed the red brand that she now saw for the first time. The lewd heart mark contrasted very heavily with the shades of her olive flesh.

"Don't tell me you were acting dumb this whole time?" Sadler almost uttered his words. His eyes glanced at the door to make sure the path there was clear of anything sharp objects. When he looked back at Niki, she was staring back at him with slight intensity.

"Acting?" Niki voiced with a widening smile and she began approaching Elijah with swaying steps that rubbed the semen into her inner thighs. It was spilling all the way to the floor along both of her legs in a really messy way as it had begun gathering like glue on her skin.

"Why are you approaching me?" Sadler uttered and his eyes darted around as he was trying to at least spot any fast-flying daggers coming at him before they would connect with his far too soft flesh. And his feet also began moving toward the only escape path.

"You didn't cum yet," Niki stated while blatantly focusing her eyes on Sadler's bulge. Despite everything else, he was still clearly erect.

"I think I will pass, you had it pretty rough," Elijah said while the raw stench of semen began to really burn his nose. He covered his lower face on a reflex but the odor was oozing all over the room at this point.

"Ooh, I'm too dirty for you now?" Niki asked with a tilted smile. Her right hand went down to her pussy and collected a notable amount of the white slime on her palm. Then she pointed it at Sadler before taking fast steps to approach him.

Sadler escaped from the perverted assault for a moment but then he focused and his right hand reached to grab Niki's wrist and the other went for her neck. The hold was not hard but it made her halt with a puzzled look.

"Where's my shotgun? You heard the captain, you get to be the First Mate now," Sadler voiced with a nervous tick on his tone. Though when he actually saw a thin-bladed knife flying towards him, a familiar piece of paper was pierced by it.

"At the pawnshop down the street," Niki voiced while she brought her second hand filled with fresh semen to threaten to smear it on Sadler's arm. It took him only one glance down for him to grab the note and back away.

"There better be no damage on it," Sadler muttered and he jolted out of the room while being chased by Niki. Though she stopped at the door and let it close before her. Then she looked down before biting into her lower lip.

"Just what did you do to my poor cunt, it does not stop tingling, hihihi," Niki grinned with a giggle before licking clean one of her cum-stained fingers. Once she started, she did not stop until all of her body was clean from the substance.

** * **

Niki kicked open the door to the bar so hard that even some of the usual patrons gave her a glance. Though when they saw her in an overly fancy red long coat that was decorated with gold and even some diamonds, most either just grinned a bit or kept looking with amusement. Meanwhile, Niki just scanned for an empty table and headed there followed by Elijah and Sadler. Both of whom looked mused in their own ways.

"Load this table with all the beer you can fit, the captain promised to pay all of it," Niki shouted and she slammed her hands to the wood to get the bartender's attention even though she already had managed to get it. Two of them even sent each other aggressive glances to decide which would get the honor of serving such an extravagant order.

"Greetings, what's the special occasion?" the bartender asked and Niki opened her mouth to answer only for her to grab the first beer mug brought to her and downing it like she had her priorities set.

"Just showing my appreciation for my very talented new First Mate," Elijah loudly announced before he sat down opposite Niki. "Something I know to do."

"He wants to fuck me again, right? Did you tell him?" Niki whispered to Sadler the moment he sat down next to her. He managed to swallow saliva into the wrong pipe just from hearing such a risky question in such a public place. So he shook his head with a cough while the captain was distracted by something else.

"And there's the useless bastard, begging to become a worm under the ass of a demon wench," Elijah boomed before he began gulping down a mug. His words were aimed at a specific table where a red succubus was sitting with crossed legs surrounded by shirtless and muscular green-skinned brutes. Only Nick had his shirt on and he was sitting at the end of the table like the demonic woman was interviewing him while towering over him.

"Captain Brick, still alive and unwilling to let go of things that no longer belong to you?" the succubus flared as she jolted on her feet on the table. As she only wore an open white and gold officer jacket to cover her top, the sudden jerking up of her body bounced her sizable perky mounds but they did not manage to escape the jacket even as the gap between them was hazardously revealed.

"Bitch from hell Jezebel, I don't want to hear that from a greedy ancestor, you would not happen to be my great-grandmother?" Elijah exclaimed and the men around the succubus also jolted to their feet. Though even as anger was clear on their faces, they kept mostly just looking at the sexy demon they surrounded. While she stood with spread knees like ready to bounce, the cuts to the sides of her long white officer pants were showing temptingly her long shapely legs.

"Don't tell me you finally warmed up to the idea of us hate-fucking or why are you trying to insult me so hard? I might even let you be on the top if you beg enough," Jezebel voiced with a long stroke along her braided silver hair that rested on her shoulder. Her tentacle-like tail swayed behind her and one of the pirates was trying to get its ball tip hit his hand.

"Still thinking every man wants to fuck you? I just want you to kick that dog to the curb, where he belongs," Elijah flared and he reached with a hand to grab a mug only to spill it to the floor before grabbing another. That one he seemingly managed to down only by spilling half of it on his chest.

"One last question," Jezebel voiced and she crouched down on the table to plunge her hand into Nick's shorts. "And the answer is yes, First Mate Nick, consider yourself hired."

"Get ready to have your will sucked out of you until you are nothing more than that cursed cunt's empty mindless puppet," Elijah voiced but Jezebel seemed to be too distracted by stroking the erect cock in Nick's pants to retort. The men around her sent angry or annoyed glances at Elijah and Nick but none even worded a comment about the situation.