Tomboy Pirate Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better not disappoint me," Makarios stated and he pointed his large mushroom tip against Niki's vulva. In the next moment, he thrust forward without mercy and his pipe-like rod did not stop until it rammed into her inner gate. The trapped pirate gasped and pure pressure forced her pussy to squirt lewd juices on the floor before the demon's hooves.

"I see you can at least fit a part of me," Makarios said with a pat on Niki's ass. Only one-fourth of his length was in her and she was clearly not able to take that much more of it in her. Her mouth gaped open with a drip of saliva while she gasped for air as a bulge on her stomach was pressing into her thighs.

"Now tell me, why is that mark of yours bonded with Elijah's semen?" Makarios demanded with a devastating thrust that jolted Niki's toes, fingers, and ears. Even her brand gave a short red flash and her twitching vulva spurted out even more of her juices with a loud slurp.

"He forces me to be his sex slave, if you free me, I will fatefully serve your beautiful cock," Niki slurred. Her hands moved to hug her knees but she was careful not to add any extra pressure as her body boiled like it was close to a bursting point.

"And why would he send his sex slave to destroy my anchor crystals?" Makarios shrugged with continued thrusts. As he was not able to sink even half of his length, he swayed his hip to bend his red rod of pussy stretching. Watery lines spilled along it but the added lube did little to actually ease the devastating battering.

"I don't know, all I ever want to think about is your epic cock," Niki uttered even as she was gasping for air. Her squinted eyes trailed on her sheathed knives below her but that was all she did with them. Instead, she opened her jaw as wide as she could and focused her breathing even as the pressure bothering her did not come from her windpipe.

"Suit yourself then," Makarios grinned and the barrier around Niki shrunk to trap her like a warmer for his tip. She then floated in the air to a more upright position and her limbs were spread a bit inside the constraining barrier to better present her to whoever would be before her.

"Though I have to say, I'm loving your performance, keep it up and you might earn your place as one of my toys," Makarios mused while he reached to stroke Niki's hair. Only her head and ass were not inside the transparent red force surrounding most of her.

"Master's cock, I love master's cock," Niki gleefully exclaimed with borderline desperation in her tone while the thrusts resumed from the new angle. The demon plunged into her hard enough to bend his cock and the barrier around her made her floating body trace the hits with a slight twist. Like she had truly become just a toy hole for this hellish creature.

"What do you think of Elijah?" Makarios asked without pausing his accelerating barrage. The jolts from his strikes surged through Niki's body but all she could do was gag out saliva while her pointed ears began to twitch uncontrollably. Every move the demon did was amplified by her brand and turned into disgustingly sweet pleasure.

"I hate him, I hate him so much but I can't explain it, can you explain it?" Niki stuttered with heavy drool on her lips. Even as her brain was trying to shut down under the devastating assault of sensations, she still managed to focus on her main goal even if she was more direct than usual.

"But you still obey him?" Makarios voiced and he halted his tip only to have the barrier start lifting and pressing down Niki on his cock. Each time she was pushed down hard enough to bend his cock but he just maintained his pose like he was pushing himself as much to his own limit as he was pushing the hole he was using.

"I don't, I'm just using him to find out what I am, if you tell me, I pledge to be yours no matter what," Niki uttered while she was forced to spit out saliva that was forming into her mouth in absurd amounts. Both ends of her body were leaking out transparent juices like some sort of a safety measure had been activated.

"He used to be like that too, he got so defiant about wanting to know what he used to be before I enhanced him," Makarios grinned until a heated mass exploded within Niki. Thick demonic seed forced its way into her womb even as most of the first shot blasted along her quivering folds to splat on the ground below her.

Niki's jaw gaped open in a silent moan after a single escaped gasp and her eyes tilted to hide her pupils. After the initial splat of semen from her pussy, several more followed despite being increasingly watery from her juices.

"You are usable enough, we should go congratulate Elijah on his minor success," Makarios said while Niki's body kept milking his cock. He had positioned perfectly to avoid any larger spills that were almost neatly dripping between his legs.

"And what do you want? Kill him? Enslave him?" Niki slurred after recovering her higher brain functions. There were no signs of the demon losing his erection but the increasingly burning focus in the battered pirate's eyes made it clear that it would require a lot more for her to just give into truly being just a hole.

"I want him to impress me, and I want you to take more of my cock if you want to do the same," Makarios stated with a hard thrust that went against the movements of the barrier. Niki's eyes twitched from the force and she was made to squirt yet again but she just clenched her teeth before forcing her lips into a gleeful smile even as nobody was looking at her face.

"Master, please forgive me, my useless pussy is too small to satisfy you, please forgive me," Niki panted but she only managed to encourage Makarios into doing more independent thrusts that bent his length in equal measure as they leveraged her. But no matter how hard he tried, her pussy just stretched to accommodate him without bleeding.

"Don't worry, that's something I can fix, but first, there is someone we should not neglect for too long," Makarios voiced and his and Niki's bodies began to distort until they faded away.

** * **

Makarios manifested before his stone throne with a regal pose that was perverted by the fact that Niki was acting as a floating holster for his tip. Though the demon jolted a bit when he saw the large stone doors of the hall half-melted and still burning with the unnatural smokeless flames that had devastated them.

"Just what is Elijah's plan?" Makarios demanded with a hard thrust into Niki's core. This time pure rage spread on her face and she forcefully gritted her teeth even as it meant that more stars appeared in her vision.

"He never tells me anything, he is just using me for something and I don't know what," Niki flared and the only reward she got from her honesty was more battering strikes into her inner gate. This time there were no squirts even as her juices dripped to coat more and more of the demonic rod that was not even reaching entirely inside of her.

"How exhilarating, the useless grunt he used to be would have never been this, meticulous," Makarios voiced and he channeled his moment of amusement into slightly more relaxed thrusts into Niki's depths. They even traced the constant movements of the barrier around her.

"Ooh, so you did not run away?" Elijah's voice boomed from behind the broken doors and he stepped through a moment later. Multiple burning knives floated around him but otherwise, the only thing his red body wore were living flames that failed to consume him.

"Where did you get this power? Don't tell me you bargained with another demon lord?" Makarios exclaimed as he and Niki both bore their eyes into Elijah with almost equal intensity. Niki stared into his eyes with such focus that she did not even notice how the Captain felt the need to hide his cock with an extra thick layer of flames.

"You scared of me? First, you try to trap me in a stone tomb, and now you are using a shield?" Elijah taunted. He stared straight into Niki's eyes but he showed none of the raging emotion she was letting to the surface. It made her hesitate for a moment but then she let her anger show without constraint like she was getting ready to vent every bit of frustration she had ever felt towards a man she had hated as long as her memory served her.

"Like a worm like you would make me fear you, I simply want to demonstrate how your woman submitted to me willingly," Makarios exclaimed and Niki was made to bounce on his cock like she was the one controlling it. Even her hands that were trapped inside the barrier were pushed to form victory signs to frame her breasts.

"She is no woman of mine, if you want one of my failed test subjects, feel free to have her," Elijah boomed. A moment of shock and confusion filled Niki's eyes that was soon followed by puzzled hesitation like nothing made sense to her for a moment.

"Don't tell me, you created her like I created you? I can barely tell, no, not accurate, she is more like a pale reflection of my creations. I thought you had some talent but I guess I was wrong," Makarios irked while he made the point to add some thrusts of his own to insert dominance over Niki's pussy. Elijah watched it with such indifference that Niki was forced to close her eyes by her confused emotions she understood even less than before.

"It was a mistake for me to stoop to as low as you, and as you can see, I don't need an army of mindless thralls to fight you," Elijah flared, and extreme concentration of fire burst before him. It streamed towards Makarios who erected a red barrier around himself. But the flames burned holes into his magic and streamed to engulf Niki.

In a moment of panic, Makarios sent Niki flying away from him like she had turned into a bomb. But as she landed on the floor on all fours, she was unharmed by the flames that moved to form a barrier to guard her against the demon. Though Makarios had no time to focus on that as the flames now fully focused on him and their infernal touch caused sharp pain even against his skin.

"Running away coward," Elijah taunted as Makarios' body began to distort and he faded away without further words. "At least we are even on one count now."

By the time Elijah stopped focusing on the spot the demon had been, Niki had found a shaft in the hall and crawled into it. Though even when the Captain saw it, he did not even try to stop her.

** * **

After several hours of vigilance, the Red Behemoth's crew watched the stone temple below them suddenly burst into flames. At first, only some of the rocks were engulfed but soon enough the entire temple was burning like it had been made of wood.

Eventually, Elijah burst open the front door of the temple to walk out naked like the flames around him had nothing to do with him. He headed for the boat nearby that he had used to come down and soon enough he had flown up to step on the airship's deck in his full naked glory.

"Captain, anything we should know about?" Sadler asked while he offered Elijah a jacket. The bare pirate took it even as he had shown no signs of being bothered and the jacket was not even covering his long-hanging cock.

"Don't ask where Niki went," Elijah grunted with a tired stare toward the temple below. There were no signs of the fire stopping anytime soon but only the stones themselves seemed to be burning as the jungle around them remained untouched.

"She came back an hour ago," Sadler voiced and he pointed at Niki who had been loitering near the main mast of the ship. She wore a red leather jacket and black pants along with her fully geared knife belt that had managed to recover itself and meet up with her at the temple's shafts.

"Welcome back father," Niki exclaimed with a cheerful tone. Pure shock filled Elijah's face which quickly turned into bursting anger while the wind waved his beard. The show of emotion made every pirate who saw it step back and some of them even looked down to calculate the viability of jumping out of the flying airship.

"Don't call me that, I bought you from a slave market just to have an elf to toy with for my deranged experiments," Elijah flared before he clenched his teeth like he really did not want to say anymore. His gaze even suddenly trailed to the deck and Niki was encouraged to push along the line she had chosen.

"You didn't create me?" Niki asked with a head tilt and a pout. For a moment it looked like Elijah was hesitating about what to reply but then his eyes hardened into a stern glare that gave no room to push him.

"You are nothing but a regrettable mistake from my past, if you want to stay as the First Mate, never bring this up again," Elijah stated without emotion even if he was unable or unwilling to look straight at Niki. Instead, he turned back around to stare at the temple.

"If that's what you want, Captain," Niki nodded before she turned around to lean to the main mas. She began to mutter to herself with clenched teeth and the words only came out as incoherent short whispers.

"And the rest of you, none of you heard nothing like the existence of your very souls depended on it, understood?" Elijah demanded and none of the crew needed to even ask about the collapsing stone temple to think that it had something to do with their Captain. And none of them wanted to be on the bad side of the guy who erased such a massive monument that had dominated the area possibly for over millennia.

"Yes Captain," the crew boomed almost in unison. After that, they were commanded to set course to the north at full speed. Elijah locked himself into his cabin for a few hours until some lone merchant ship was spotted. So the pirates relieved it from its cargo of farming tools to at least get some monetary value out of the trip to the remote temple.