Tomboy Pirate Niki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tell me this brand is one of those good ones," Aston voiced and his right hand slid down to pinch Niki's clit while the other spread her pussy as open as he could. The elastic walls throbbed against him and the finger clamp on the clit began building pressure in her even more.

"Master, please give cock, my horny cunt needs your cock," Niki pleaded and she was suddenly pushed to a narrow side alley and pinned to the wall from her neck. Her back was against the cold stone but all she did was spread her knees to the man.

"Look me in the eyes and say that again," Aston demanded while his hand lifted Niki's jaw. She spurted saliva on her chin with a wide grin and she reached to lick it only to invite him for a kiss with her lips.

"I can't fuck you, but tell me what else you want," Aston said while the three other men just watched him from a short distance. He let go of Niki's pussy just to soak her breasts with her own juices.

"Master, at least let me see your beautiful cock, please let me masturbate while looking at it," Niki pleaded and Aston dug out a visibly throbbing dark-green manhood. It was pulsing like on overdrive and some of the succubus' saliva still made parts of it glisten.

"There, now masturbate," Aston grinned and Niki began shaking her hip like she was trying to reach the cock despite having her head locked against the wall with a strong hand. He just looked down with amusement on his face before he grabbed her pubes to give them a short shake.

"Master, I can't, please rub my horny cunt for me," Niki panted and Aston almost reached to her pussy only to grab his cock and press his tip against her clit.

"Like I would work to pleasure a whore, rub yourself to this," Aston irked but Niki just began swaying her hip to have his tip rub into her vulva. He slowly but surely moved forward until his tip was being shaken inside her pussy.

"Careful, you would not want to cum, right?" one of the nearby guys voiced. None of them had boners even as one of them was watching the show with more excitement than the others.

"Like an ordinary cunt like this could make me cum, nothing can beat the mistress," Aston mused and he did a single long thrust like to prove a point. His cock came out visibly glistening even in the alley that was dimly lit by the moon.

"Then why are you fucking her," one of the men flared. He stared at Niki with anger on his face even as it looked like that she was more than at the mercy of the men. Though what she could move she used to keep up her perverse assault on Aston's tip.

"To show this slut her place, just my tip is making her so happy," Aston grinned and he pulled from Niki's pubes to slow her down. But she just pulled against the grip like to make a point herself even as her skin was pulled by the strong grip.

"I love your cock Aston, I love your cock so much," Niki slurred while her hip moved with borderline desperation to shake the manhood. Aston suddenly grabbed the sides of her face with both hands and he stepped forward to pin her to the wall with his shirtless body. His cock bent a bit as it slid deep into her while his thighs hugged her sides.

"Smile for me," Aston demanded and Niki showed him the widest and wettest grin she was able to do. Then he leaned in to twine tongues together with Niki. All the while her hip swayed to slowly but surely caress most of his cock with her inner folds.

"You know what will happen if you cum," one of the men flared with borderline anger but Aston kept kissing Niki like he did not even hear him. Niki was sucking his tongue deep into her mouth with great hunger like all she cared about was getting him deeply inside of her.

"Aston, let go of her," another of the men flared and he lunged to grab Aston's shoulder. He pulled him back and his cock flung free from Niki with a loud slurp. At first, it just twitched in the air but then it shot up a line of semen that landed before Niki's feet. Once it started, more and more of the slimy nectar kept coming out.

"Now see what you did? Better hope the mistress is feeling merciful today," one of the men grunted while a weird mix of panic and shock filled Aston's face. He even tried to grab the tip of his cock to stop the flood but it just stained his hand.

"She will kill me, she was clearly testing me and I failed," Aston uttered while he stared at his still slowly dripping penis. Though he got the idea to wipe his hand into Niki's stomach.

"And now you figure that out, was your brain filled with cum or something," one of the men voiced with a shrug. Aston's hand that had been wiping itself on Niki slid up her body and clamped on her neck.

"It was you, you did this to me," Aston flared and for a moment it looked like he was planning to punch Niki before the other men grabbed him. They pulled both of his arms away like they really were protecting Niki.

"The mistress wants her delivered intact, remember?" one of the men exclaimed. Niki stared at them with spread knees and she kept angling her hip to better present her pussy like she was trying to attract attention. Though her eyes trailed around to inspect the alley in both directions.

"I can take her," a man voiced and he tried to reach for Niki only to have a knife spin before him to force him to retreat. Multiple other knives flew to the alley and spread around after dropping a pile of clothes next to Niki.

"Aston, you don't want to go back to that sex demon, right?" Niki asked with a head tilt and the rope binding her arms was slid open. He just stared at her while her knives moved to direct the other men to step away. They took out axes that had hung on their belts but none of them was really keen on trying to duel a flying knife that could just plunge past any guard.

"Aston, get back with us," one of the men voiced while Aston just stood there staring at the wall. In response, Niki let out a short whistle like she wanted to direct the troubled man to look at her.

"What do you want from me?" Aston flared with mild anger while he watched Niki quickly dress into pants and a shirt. She made sure to bend over and present her ass to him when she pulled her pants up.

"I want you to be my toy instead. That's how that ancient demon uses you right?" Niki voiced with a calm and matter-of-fact tone. "You and your cocks are just toys to her so you are fine to let me use your cock as I want, right?"

"You aren't like her, right?" Aston uttered and he looked at Niki like her skin would turn red at any moment. Though all she did was smile at him with tilted lips.

"I'm not a demon if that's what you are asking, I think," Niki pondered with a tap on her lips. The tap suddenly turned into a slight lick like she was sending yet another message to the guy she was trying to recruit with more than twisted means.

"Not that it matters, I pledge my loyalty to you, my mistress," Aston voiced with a nod after seeing only two men watching them at the end of the corridor. The ship was close so there was not that much time to think or talk about it.

"My rank is First Mate, use that instead of some brothel title," Niki voiced and two knives flew before Aston. He looked at them a bit confused but then Niki grabbed two knives herself and began floating up. Then he did the same and the knives lifted him next to her. Then the two flew along the alleys of the city with some speed like they were being chased.

"You don't like that demon as much as you used to, right?" Niki asked after the two flying pirates slowed down on some empty street. Aston was staring at her with intent and she was clearly letting him lag behind on purpose to help him stare at her.

"It sure was fun, for a while, if that's what you are asking," Aston voiced and he looked up to stare at the back of Niki's head. She did not even look behind her even as she kept glancing in almost every other direction.

"Can you tell me about her?" Niki asked and she even turned her head to flash a slight smile at Aston. He smiled back a bit but he took a moment to reply.

"Sure, if you can get me a spot on the ship of that captain of yours, I assume he is not that keen to fuck his male crew," Aston mused and Niki's dagger suddenly slowed down so that she went behind him. Then he gave him one hard slap on the ass and he took it without looking back.

"On one condition, you die if you tell anybody about our special relationship," Niki grinned as she again floated before Aston. It looked like she was offering her ass to be slapped in turn but he resisted the temptation.

"As you wish, First Mate," Aston nodded. After that, the two flew a bit more until Niki's hand became too sore to hang on and they walked the rest of their way to the other demonic airship on the docking field.

** * **

"Captain, I told you he can be trusted, he's nice, he could even list all the duties of the Third Mate," Niki pouted while Elijah locked the door of his cabin to trap all of them inside. Niki and Aston stood behind him and he turned around with a polite smile on his bearded face.

"I'm not going to hurt him that much if he satisfies my curiosity," Elijah voiced, and like to send a clear message, he lit up a candle with a larger burst of unnatural living flames than what would have been needed for the simple task.

"Ooh, I do have some stories to tell," Aston said with a glance at Niki. She tried to look as carefree as possible but his words caused her to send him a sharp glare.

"Great, from where is that demon wench getting new high-grade artifacts?" Elijah demand as he stepped to breathe hot air on Aston's face. "And don't even try telling me she is able to do them because she is a real demon."

"It's a big secret, would fetch a big prize," Aston almost stuttered with a nervous tick on his tone. Elijah's red face was so close to him that he could not properly look away to not make it clear he was very afraid of him.

"Worth keeping your balls?" Elijah asked and intense unnatural living flames engulfed his right hand that he did not even bother rising up like to indicate the threatened target. Though Aston looked down while finding the courage to step back and to his relief, the Captain did not follow him.

"It's a bit awkward to betray the last captain this much in one day, what would you think of a crew member who was that loose-tongued, might spill all kinds of secrets," Aston almost uttered while he began glancing at Niki like he really expected more from her than moral support. "Though I might have something else to tell that you might find interesting."

"You think you have something else that would be of equal worth to me? Give me a hint," Elijah mused and he lifted his burning hand just to stroke his beard. Though the less the flames seemed to burn anything they touched, the less scary they became.

"Niki here is pretty interesting," Aston said with a slight nervous tick like he was not so sure that he should try to leverage Niki's help this way. Though the only reply she gave was a tilted smile before she turned around like this conversation had nothing to do with her.

"What are you implying? You want to fuck my First Mate?" Elijah voiced with a calm but cold tone. It made Aston's spine shiver even more than the flames had.

"What would you do if I said he fucked me already?" Niki exclaimed with a casual tone. Elijah's eyes hardened into a solid stare that pulsed like literal hellfire was trying to surge from them straight at Aston. He froze for a moment but as his eyes dilated, he began to speak.

"There's a temple, run by some orcs worshiping demons, they trade new artifacts for all kinds of stuff, the Captain... bitch says some really old demon is leading them," Aston uttered with haste. Pure panic was toning his voice and he paused several times like to regret his cowardly impulse. But as he had made his choice, he kept going each time.

"Where is it?" Elijah demanded with a wave toward his map table. It was the most prominent thing in the room along with the metallic storage cabinet next to it that housed most of the maps.

"Fifty-fourth southern sector map, five lines east from the center, can't miss it, big ancient stone pyramid sticking from the jungle like a giant's cock," Aston clarified with haste and Elijah nodded like neither one of them needed to see maps to know where the location was.

"Congratulations, you make a fine Third Mate yet," Elijah voiced before he pushed the other two out of his cabin and went to examine his maps. He spent only a few minutes with that task until he brought new navigation instructions to the guy steering the ship.

** * **

"So what did they say?" Elijah demanded from Sadler who had been sent to negotiate with the occupants of the lone pyramid below them. With its considerable size, someone might almost mistake it as an unnatural mountain growing out of the thick forest that tried to constrain it from all sides.

"They only negotiating with the captain, told you to come alone," Sadler voiced. He almost added his own evaluation of what the request meant but he just stopped speaking and waited for the Captain to reply.

"So that's the game they want to play," Elijah mused and he jumped into the small flying boat that the negotiation team had used. He immediately grabbed the control orb and directed the boat to float away from the side of the large red airship.

"There sure are many demon weapons in there, I can barely focus," Niki muttered next to Sadler. She was clutching the railing of the ship and she even had to lick her lips to stop a sudden drip of drool from escaping down her chin.

"Wait until I come out or if a fire starts rising from it... start a party or something," Elijah exclaimed and Sadler just waved at the Captain. Though he did look around to find Niki only to realize that she was floating down into the jungle with her knives.

** * **

A group of big and feral-looking orcs covered in red skin paint escorted Elijah before a large stone door. As it began to open, he intently stared at the widening gap before him. Once he saw what was on the other side, he almost squeezed past the barely opened doors.

"Not running away again?" a dooming voice taunted from a large stone throne. On it sat a red demon with long silver hair. His irises burned red in contrast with his otherwise black eyes. And his white open jacket showed the center of his absurdly muscular body in its full glory.

"Lord Makarios, how I see it, I'm not the one needing to run away this time," Elijah mused with a casual tone even as the door had begun to close behind him. There were no other entrances to the room beside some ventilation shafts.

"Confidence, I sure like it when my creations surpass my expectations," Makarios almost grinned while he stood up to tower over the human-sized pirate captain. The difference in their height was clear even with the distance between them.

"You are no creator of mine, just the one who twisted my body for your sick experiments," Elijah shrugged while keeping his deliberately slow approach like to give time to the talk. "Though I might even thank you if you had treated me better."

"I heard you have been putting my blessings to good use," Makarios voiced and he crossed his massive hands. "Once a pirate, always a pirate, even Jezebel is praising you."

"She working for you now?" Elijah sneered. There was not even a moment that his eye parted from the demon even as his face was turning into a weird mix of contempt and calm focus.

"Kneel before me and I might tell you, I promise to treat you better this time, as almost an equal," Makarios offered and Elijah spread his hands almost like to offer a hug. All the while the Captain's eyes gained a gleeful shine and a slight smile almost formed on his lips.

"Like I would care what she does, though I might present her your skull just to get a reaction," Elijah pondered while he stopped below the dais of the throne. The demon could reach to kick him with just a few short steps but he still stood there like he had no fear.

"Confidence, fight me and prove my unrivaled genius in the art of creation, you better not disappoint me," Makarios said while he gave a stroke to his long left horn. It almost shined with obsidian darkness. Even as the Captain reached inside his jacket, the demon did not react like he was fully committed to giving his opponent the first move.

Elijah took out a long curved knife and threw it at Makarios, a red blinding light flashed and froze the object into the air and the big demon almost rolled his eyes. Though then many more daggers fell down from Elijah's jacket, all engulfed in distorted living flames. They took flight to encircle the demon from all sides.

"Cute, you sure know how to make things annoying," Makarios stated after he extended the red barrier to cover himself entirely like a bubble. The burning knives stopped their assault and instead began circling around, not wanting to get stuck like the first one.

"I planned to kill you in the most boring way possible just to annoy you more," Elijah voiced and Makarios just sighted before pointing his right hand at the half-demon. Beams of radiant red light surged from the fingers.

The air itself burst into flames before Elijah and began consuming the red energy. Makarios watched it with mild interest before simply enclosing his opponent into a similar bubble he was in. Though when he was just about to say something, he froze for a moment. Then his body distorted a bit before he teleported away, only his clothes were left behind.

** * **

Niki had found an ancient metal panel on the side of the pyramid temple that was blocking a narrow tunnel. She had opened it as easily as most chests using the magic of her knives. Once in the shaft, she kept opening more hatches in a similar manner, each time faster than the last as the mechanisms became familiar to her.

The network of tunnels and shafts was complex but Niki kept following her senses in the darkness and was guided by the knives that constantly tapped into surfaces around her. Eventually, she crawled before a hatch that was almost shining red. She hastily opened it and entered a large chamber filled with red glowing crystals. She grabbed one of them and threw it at the wall for it just to fizzle into dust in a disappointing manner.

"These aren't even weapons," Niki sighed while her eyes trailed to the large ritual symbol on the floor of the room. She could tell it and the crystals had some connection but she was not sure what it was until the air above the center of the symbol distorted and a tall demon with hooves manifested to tower over her.

Beams of red energy surged to bind Niki's hands and spread them wide but all she did was stare at the naked demon's hanging pipe-cock. If the rest of him was demonic, then that part definitely was. But she just swallowed hard before she began forming words.

"Nice cock, can I touch it?" Niki exclaimed with an absurdly gleeful tone that almost jolted Makarios from his hooves. Even his lips gaped open from a moment of confusion until his eyes locked on the bound woman's still-clothed stomach.

"You must get this often but could we have sex? Pretty please," Niki pleaded. The binds on her hands sifted and formed a box around her. She was free to move inside it like she had entered a space meant for an entertainer in some depraved demon brothel.

"You wish to amuse me? Then strip," Makarios commanded and Niki removed her clothes in a matter of seconds. Then she turned around to rub her shapely ass into the solid but oddly tingling barrier to give yet another sign of her eagerness.

"Master, your cock please, my horny cunt needs it so bad," Niki begged and she leaned her torso down so that her pussy was properly visible from behind. Her ass suddenly got stuck into the barrier and the energy squeezed her knees against her breasts so that her exposed rear was hanging before the demon.