All Comments on 'Tommy Pt. 02'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like your writing a lot But, That was a long way around the barn. I wanted to read about them together. I hope you can move the story along. I look forward to the next installment. Thanks

boaman007boaman007almost 3 years ago

I'm a fan. Your writing is grammatically clean and your story pace is well thought out. Can't wait for part 3.

Mescalito79Mescalito79almost 3 years ago

Yep, I'm waitng for p3 too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved part 2 even more than part 1. My cock is ready to explode!! Thanks! I enjoyed it very much and long for the next part. I think she is going to get Tommy to fuck her, right?

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good read. o found this a little bit better than part one. That's because this time, she lets him see the very pussy he came from along with some of the dark sexy lady-fur hair that very obviously surrounds it very well. I hope you can find the time to write more similar stories in the future. Another 5 for another "realistic hairy mom" story.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

A few things. It started pretty good. But when you got to the part of her getting the cum into the jar and what not it was full speed ahead. Slow down.

Also if a woman is going to wear a bikini that small let’s be honest here lose the pubes.

Lastly this whole elaboration of what she is doing for her birthday is pretty stupid. Why this ridiculous thing versus her just making a move on her son. She clearly wants it from the source.

However the writing isn’t bad so have you a 3 but was very close to a two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tommy Pt. 01 Previous Part
Tommy Series Info