Tommy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottoms were even worse as they covered almost nothing about my dark black hairy bush that sprang from the leg openings; it was so small that the long curly sprigs of hair were even visible from the backside, and there were even long dark curls escaping from the top in the front at my waistline. I giggled, thinking it was like wearing a big band-aid between my legs. Just my thick pink pussy lips and a small strip of pubes right down the middle were contained by the tiny thin, flimsy piece of cloth. I knew right away the day I tried it on that I couldn't even wear this openly around just Tommy alone, but it was all part of the plan. I had thought of everything.

My pool robe was mid-thigh length, much shorter than my house robe. I quickly put it on over the bikini and tied it loosely, and after a quick inspection, I knew that this would allow me to show Tommy as much or as little as I wanted and no one else. We wouldn't even necessarily have to be alone at the pool! I knew that to make my birthday gift tonight a definitely, sure enough, positive thing would depend on Tommy seeing a little bit of me, and I knew I could easily expose myself without taking it entirely off.

I was almost ready to go; I had already retrieved the DVD from Tommy's room and taken it to my room, so now there were just a couple more details to prepare for. First, I just needed a pair of scissors, and I knew right where to find them!

It had grown a little dusky out, and after a few more minutes, Tommy was ready to leave. I told him to go on ahead without me and that I would be along shortly. As soon as Tommy was out the door, I went to my room, retrieved the little baggie with the pink panties, and gently placed it under Tommy's pillow. I put the small baggie so that it was sticking halfway out from beneath the edge of the pillow. The red slide strip was easily visible and appeared very prominent next to the white pillowcase and bedspread. Upon entering the room, it was also quite apparent that whatever was now in the baggie was pink and not white. There was no way to overlook it, and I knew Tommy would see it as he prepared for his shower.

I knew by doing this that Tommy would be perplexed for a moment at first. I also knew I would let the cat out of the bag about Cindy and the white pair I had left for him earlier. I knew Tommy was familiar with the tiny pink panties; he would instantly know they were mine. But I also knew that since he had not mentioned it when he thought the white ones were Cindys, he would not dare say anything about them being his own mothers. I wasn't exactly sure how Tommy would react to all of this, but I suspected he would act as if it hadn't happened. I was a little nervous but still pretty confident in my plan as I went to the pool.

A few stragglers were still hanging around when I arrived, and I knew I would have to go slow and be cautious for a bit. I picked a few lounge chairs as far away from the crowd as possible, and we sat down. Both opened a bottle of beer. In the meantime, while I patiently waited, I opened the top of my robe a little, which allowed only Tommy a pretty good look at my bikini-clad cleavage. Tommy was very impressed, said I looked great, and asked if it was a new bikini.

I acknowledged that it was and asked if he liked it. He said he liked it very much and shifted uncomfortably in his chair. I thought to myself as I giggled quietly; he has no idea yet. I already knew he liked what he saw a lot because he immediately reached over and placed his towel in his lap as soon as I opened the top of my robe.

I knew he was trying to hide the raging boner that was growing in his swim trunks beneath the towel. Excellent, I thought as I realized my little scheme was moving just as planned. I giggled again, considering how much more he would appreciate the bikini soon enough.

Soon, the other people left, and suddenly, we had the place all to ourselves. I quickly drained my beer and grabbed another before opening my robe clear down to the waist, and I knew I was giving Tommy a great view of what he had long been yearning for. The small thin top only covered my big pink puffy nipples, and they began to harden and stiffen, and I knew the rest of my boobs were on full display for Tommy. I watched closely as Tommy ran his eyes over his own mother's big tits.

I knew from looking in the mirror earlier that my swollen pink areoles and stiff, hard nipples pressing against the thin white material left little to the imagination of anyone lucky enough to gaze upon them and that if the thin material of the skimpy suit got even just a wee bit wet, it would instantly become completely transparent.

My big perky jugs' affected Tommy immediately, and after just a few moments of this, he quickly stood holding the towel in front of his crotch, drained his beer, and announced he was going in for a cooling-off dip. I watched as he awkwardly made his way to the pool edge, holding the towel over his hardness.

I had anticipated just such a response, and I knew I had to get him out of that damn pool with a quickness. I took out the book I had bought just for this reason, and I laid back and pretended to be reading it. The lighting from the pool was dim, but it was bright enough to read as we were seated relatively close to one of the outdoor lamps. With the big book hiding my face, I knew Tommy would feel more secure about examining my body if he thought I wasn't watching him. I had thought of everything.

As I looked around to ensure we were still alone, I knew it was now, or never, so I quickly reached down to my waistline, untied the robe, let it fall from my legs, and hung off each side of the chair. I promptly put the book back to my face and nervously awaited Tommy's return. I knew that when he saw that the robe was completely open and exposed my bare thighs, he would come running back.

I also knew there was no way to overlook the thick, curly black hair escaping from the tiny bottoms at every angle once he was close by. The sharp contrast of my dark, thick pubes against the bright white material would ensure that. It would simply be unavoidable.

I watched him from around the edge of the book as he looked in my direction and noticed I had opened the robe. He made his way back to me very quickly. As Tommy got out of the pool and wrapped the towel around his waist, I could see the form of his big semi-hard dick under the towel bobbing back and forth as he approached me, and I began to moisten.

As he sat in his chair near my feet, I heard him gasp loudly as I held the book closer to my face and slowly turned a page, I hadn't read a single word of. I had parted my legs a little as he made his way over, and I knew that what he saw right now must be quite a shock to him. I could feel his eyes burning into my crotch, and I knew he wouldn't be able to take much more of this kind of exposure. I carefully watched him around the book from the corner of my eye as I spread my legs a little wider. For a brief moment, I thought he was going to pass out!

He didn't think I could see him, and I gasped a little as he put his hand in his lap and gently squeezed his cock thru the towel. Right then, I knew I would have to go with him if he returned to the pool again. If Tommy jerked off in the pool, all my hard-laid plans would have been a waste, and the rest of my night would be ruined.

As I peeked around the book and observed Tommy rub and squeeze his stiff rod through the towel, I trembled inside a little, and I knew I was getting wetter and wetter. I also knew what that would do to the crotch of the bikini very soon! It was all part of my plan. I quickly realized I was already getting very close to this part of my plan being a huge success, and it would soon be over, but I had to keep Tommy away from that pool until the bikini bottoms started working for me.

I knew that the dense, curly pubes that covered my big pink pussy lips were already growing damp, and it was just a short matter of time. I suspected if Tommy were able to make out the form of my big protruding clit and long thick cunt flaps beneath the thin wet material, he would be more than ready to jerk off. At least, that's what I was hoping for.

As Tommy watched the crotch of my suit dampen and then begin to mold itself to my big wet twat I watched him, and I pretended to scratch at my breast a little and tugged on the top until the edges of my pink puffy areolas were partially visible. Tommy soon began to sweat profusely, and I knew he was seeing it all as I felt the now-soaking wet crotch of the suit suck up tightly to my hairy quim.

I knew Tommy could now see the shape of my big stiff clitoris and long, succulent, cunny lips beneath the dense forest of pubic hair as he choked on his beer. I grinned slyly behind the book and slowly raised my knees until my feet were flat on the lounge chair. As I did so, the small strip of white cloth tightened and then narrowed, and as I spread my legs wide, it suddenly sank between my thick fat pussy lips. Tommy suddenly choked on his beer again.

I felt my hairy outer folds spread and then curl outward around the narrow piece of cloth. I knew the little white strip was now completely hidden beneath the dense, dark pubes as it cut into me slightly. My wet hairy pussy was wholly exposed to Tommy now, and he was having a tough time with it as he continuously squirmed around in his chair and rubbed his hard cock thru the towel. After a few moments of this, Tommy suddenly jumped back up, quickly drained his beer again, announced he needed to get back in the water, and then rushed towards the pool with the towel around his waist and his big hard dick bobbing back and forth beneath it.

I sat and waited a bit as I watched Tommy slowly back himself into a corner of the pool, and then I stood up, pulled the sunken wet strip from between my pink lips, tied my robe, and went to the edge of the pool close to where he was. I bent down and pretended to be testing the water even though it was the month of August and not at all necessary. While I wasn't planning to get in the water, he quickly moved to the far corner, leaving me no choice. I turned my back to him, discarded the robe, promptly turned, and slipped into the pool. I tried to keep my big tits beneath the water as best I could because I knew the entire bikini was utterly transparent now. I didn't need to work him up any more than he already was while he was in the water. I watched him rest his left arm on the pool's edge and lower his right hand beneath the water. Then, I very slowly started making my way towards him.

When I got about 10 feet from him, I tried to look down through the water but couldn't see anything. I dipped under the water, opened my eyes, and continued moving closer. It was very blurry, but I could make out enough to know that Tommy had his cock out and was gently stroking it. I resurfaced quickly and began moving closer to Tommy. I had to stop this. Right fucking now! If Tommy popped off in the water, I would be devastated. I quickly said I was tired and asked Tommy if he had had enough for the night. He happily agreed and climbed out of the pool, and quickly wrapped the towel around his rock-hard dick.

I did the same, but I took way more time putting my robe back on as I knew Tommy was still watching me and that there was no longer a danger of him losing his load for the immediate moment. My back was turned to him, and I parted my legs wide and reached down between my legs and casually but quickly pulled the narrow crotch of the suit way over to the side and then bent over to retrieve my robe. I made sure to bend over as far as I could.

I heard Tommy gasp loudly as his eyes found my rosy, pink lips beneath all the dark, wet hair. I quietly giggled to myself as I knew the pool itself was well-lit, and he could now clearly see the entire length and thickness of my pink inner cunt lips! He groaned loudly, and I grinned wickedly and giggled quietly to myself.

When we returned to the apartment, Tommy hit-the-door running, announcing he was going for a shower. I watched him enter his room, and then I quickly went to mine, snatched the pool robe and bikini off, and put on a pair of light green panties with white lacey trim around the edges and my house robe. I was dripping wet. Then I stood in the living room way back in the corner amongst the shadows of the dark room and quietly began to pace the floor.

After a few excruciating moments, I began to doubt the success of this part of my plan. I suddenly realized I had no fucking idea how Tommy was going to react when he found my panties. Would he just be confused and then disgusted? Would he run from his room screaming bloody fucking murder? My knees grew weak and then began shaking slightly as wild thoughts danced in my head.

Would he instantly know that the first pair were also mine? Would he hate me for what I had done? Just as I was about to go and lock myself in my bedroom again for all of eternity this time, Tommy suddenly came from his room with the little baggie of freshly creamed pink panties in his tight clutches and quickly entered the bathroom.

Ohhhh myyyy Gooood, I oozed as it suddenly all became so real for me.

Oh, my God, I thought again as I realized this was fucking happening just as I had planned it, and there was certainly no turning back now. My head spun, and my cunt leaked as the hard realization that Tommy now knew I had left him my panties. It hit me solidly in the gut and then right in my pussy again as I felt myself overflowing. I knew that if I hadn't put on the green panties beneath the robe, I would be dripping onto the carpeted floor right now.

Oh my God, Tommy knew I left him my soaking wet panties, and he was going to use them anyway! It was what I was hoping for all along, but now it was really here right in front of me, and it was all happening so damn fast. My head whirled, and I felt dizzy. My sweet pussy juice was running out of the sides of my panties and down both my legs now, and my nipples were hard as rocks!

The soft whimpers and slaps soon began as I listened at the bath door. After just a very few moments of it, I heard him moan loudly and then softly say, Oh Mama, you taste so sweet, as he shot thick wads of his warm semen to the bottom of the slick white tub while cleaning my heavily creamed pink panties with his tongue. I suddenly trembled violently as an image of Tommy's seed slowly making its way to the drain flashed in my mind. My twat was throbbing as I turned and went to my room. I didn't rush; I knew there was no hurry, for at this point, I was once again very confident in my plan. I had thought of everything.

I stood in my room, trembling as I patiently waited for Tommy to emerge from the bathroom. After a few moments had passed, I could hear him stirring around in the kitchen, probably making himself a sandwich or something, so I just stood there and waited until I heard him leave and go to his room. I retrieved the small jar of baby food from the shopping bag and took it to the kitchen sink, where I opened it, then turned it upside down and poured the contents down the drain. I removed the label and, in my excitement, not thinking, just tossed it aside and quickly washed the jar and lid thoroughly, then rinsed and dried it well. I put the cap back on and promptly slipped the little jar into the deep pocket of my robe.

I took a couple of deep breaths and then approached the bathroom. I entered it, then turned and closed the door behind me and locked it securely. I turned around and grinned madly as I saw that the small piece of plastic screen I had cut to fit and slipped into the bottom of the tub drain right before we left for the pool had really done its job!

The drain was so full of Tommy's massive wad of thick cum that there wasn't room for all of it, and a good amount was splattered around the edge, so I bent and swiped up the excess overspill and then quickly licked and sucked it from my fingertips.

I could still feel my slick, warm cream leaking from the sides of the crotch of the green panties and was once again running down my legs; the fresh pair of light green panties was already complete and spilling over! I sat there momentarily, gazed at the clogged drain bulging with Tommy's gift, and admired my handy work.

I took the small jar from my pocket, removed the lid, knelt, and gathered my prize. The drain was two and a half inches deep and two and a half inches wide. It took four double-finger scoops to remove it all from the drain. I was ecstatic and grinning from ear to ear as over and over again I dropped long, thick robes of Tommy's colossal wad over and over again into the little glass jar. It was almost as complete as the drain when I screwed the lid back on tightly and once again dropped it into the deep pocket of my robe. My work was done! I began to tremble uncontrollably as I licked my sticky fingers clean again, and then I quickly returned to my room with my birthday gift!

I set the small jar down on my nightstand next to my bed and returned to my door to go back into the kitchen. I gasped loudly as I saw Tommy standing at the kitchen counter examining the baby food jar label! Oh my God, I instantly knew I had slipped up badly, as there was no possible way to explain away that fucking jar label! I quietly closed my door, waited until he left, and thought, oh well, I will just have to deal with it somehow if and when he asks about it. When he finally left, I went to the kitchen, filled a large bowl with hot water, and got another baggie. I sat the water bowl on the nightstand, ensured the lid was on tight and secure, and gently slipped the small glass jar of Tommy's enormous wad into the tepid water! I had thought of everything!

I removed my robe, peeled the sopping panties off, folded them neatly, put them in the baggie, and laid them on my dresser. I would slip them under Tommy's door later before I went to sleep so my sweet boy would have a freshly loaded pair to jerk off in the morning. I put the disc in the player and then removed the big nine-inch dildo from its packaging. I then went to my closet, pulled an oversized thick comforter, and spread it across my bed. I dimmed the lights, crawled up on the bed, and waited a moment or two more as my delicious supper warmed slightly longer!

This is Part Two of my very first story, and I would welcome any feedback, positive or negative; it would undoubtedly be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

12