Tomorrow is Promised Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turned south on South West Temple Street toward the corner of W 300 S, where Ruth's Chris Steak House was. I had made reservations there for us. We chatted while we walked, talking about our day. When we reached the door, I opened it for Alex, allowing her to precede me into the restaurant. I watched her ass moving in her tight jeans, and my heart clenched again. I flashed back twenty-plus years to the last time I saw that ass moving like that. Only then it had nothing covering it.

When we reached the hostess's desk, I said, "Reservation for two under 'Liles'" to the hostess. She checked her sheet and said, "Your table is ready, Ms. Liles. Please follow me."

We followed the hostess, who was a few years younger than us and good-looking. Alex and I shared a look as we wended through the restaurant. As we approached our table, she turned and said, "Here you go. Your waitress will be Stephanie."

We sat down and grabbed the drink menus. I was in the mood for a beer, and since we weren't driving, I didn't have to worry about alcohol. As I scanned the list of available beers, I noticed they had many different ales. Alex and I oohed and ahhed over the selection available. When Stephanie came by our table to take our drink orders, I had settled on an Evolution Amber Ale by Wasatch Brewing. Alex had selected Shades of Pale by Fisher Brewing.

While we waited for our beers, we went over the menu. I cringed when I saw the prices, so I said, "Alex, I'll take care of the bill, so go ahead and order whatever you want."

"I'm not supposed to accept gratuities from contractors," Alex protested.

"I'm not a contractor tonight. I'm your friend tonight and want to treat my friend to dinner," I countered. "Besides, you're not connected to any contracts Raytheon is doing for DoD."

"Okay," Alex conceded, "but I'm buying lunch for you tomorrow."

"Deal," I said, squeezing her hand, a pulse running up my arm from the contact. We smiled at each other. My insides melted from the effect of her smile, taking me back to our days at Tech when we ate and drank at the student union after volleyball practice.

Our hands quickly parted when our waitress came by with our beers. She asked if we were ready to order. We indicated we were, and we placed our orders. We both got the filet, Alex's was Oscar-style, and I got mine with a lobster tail. I got a Caesar salad, and Alex got a Steak House salad.

We spent some time catching up once Stephanie left to put in our orders. Alex told me about an Air Force officer named Virginia and how she had fallen so hard for her. Alex recounted their recent encounter and their decision to just be friends from now on. I felt so bad when Alex told me that Virginia's partner had died and that she had resigned her commission and left the Air Force. I commiserated with her about the unfairness of how homosexuals were treated in the military.

"You know, it's weird that just after I ran into Virginia and found out her partner had died, I ran into you. Now you are telling me that your husband just recently died," Alex said. "I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to run into Lauren, another woman I had a relationship with, and find out that she's also lost someone she loved."

"Oh, I hope not," I said, reaching over and taking her hand in mine. Again, I felt a pulse run up my arm, my nipples hardening, and my pussy getting wet and hot. I think Alex felt it, too, because I heard her breath hitch and her eyes dilated as we spent a moment staring into each other's eyes.

"I feel so bad for Virginia. She knew for months that her love was dying. I can't imagine what went through her head all that time," I said. After a pause as I thought about how I would react to that situation if it had been Jon, I continued, "At least for me, it was over just like that," as I snapped my fingers.

I felt tears prickling the back of my eyes before Alex squeezed my hand and said, "Oh, Judy, the shock must have been unbelievable."

"It was," I said after a moment. "Thank God I had my daughters and parents there, or I don't know what I would have done."

After a moment of reflection, I straightened my shoulders and held my head up as I said, "Enough about the bad. Let's focus on the positive and the fact that we are here now, talking to each other. Until today, I never thought I'd ever see you again and have the opportunity to apologize to you for my actions all those years ago." While saying that, I reached over with my other hand to hold Alex's hand. She then took my hands in both of hers.

"Yes," Alex said as she squeezed my hands, "let's enjoy each other's company. So, what are your plans for the week?"

"I'm here until Friday afternoon," I started. "We'll be packing up our booth in the morning, getting everything boxed up and on the truck, and then I'll be flying back to LAX. How about you?"

"Just about the same," Alex replied. "I'm here until Friday afternoon, making sure everything is cleared out, so the next group here has the weekend to set up for their conference next week. Then I'll be flying back to Dayton."

Just then, our food showed up, so we had no choice but to dig in, enjoying our meal, remarking on how delicious it was. Stephanie brought another round of beers, and we clinked the necks together before taking a swig.

My eyes never left Alex's face during dinner, except when I needed to concentrate on my food. I loved how Alex enjoyed eating her meal, and I wanted to memorize every line and curve of her face. I thought she looked even more beautiful than she did when I met her at Tech.

I declared myself stuffed when we finished eating and said I would pass on dessert. Alex agreed with me. I settled the bill, and we left after first visiting the Ladies' room. Once outside, it was such a lovely evening that we decided to take the long way around the block back to the hotel. As we walked, we made small talk about current events, both of us commiserating about President Nixon's passing. Although we were both too young to vote for him when he ran for re-election in 1972, we were both from Republican families. The closer we got to the hotel, the more the sexual tension increased. I wondered if Alex would be interested in rekindling a relationship with me. I wasn't thinking it would be a long-term relationship, as Alex still had her career in the Air Force. I just wanted the week with her.

We stopped outside the main entrance and continued chatting. Each of us would occasionally reach out and lightly touch the other's arm as we made our points to each other. Each time, pulses went through my body, whether I touched Alex or she touched me. I was getting all worked up, my guts twisting in a knot as my pussy got hot and wet. I could see Alex getting the same way because her eyes were nearly black with just a thin rim of gray.

When we couldn't stand it any longer, we went inside and across the lobby to the elevators. We got lucky and managed to get a car to ourselves. As soon as the door closed and we started moving, I turned to Alex as she turned to me. We clinched, our mouths opening as they met, our lips molding together as though they were meant only for each other. I moaned my approval as our bodies melted together, Alex's answering moan sending a thrill through me. Before we lost control, the elevator dinged, and we quickly broke apart before the door could open.

"This is my floor," I said as I stepped to the door. Before stepping out, I said, "I'm in 318." Without looking back, I headed to my room. I had nothing to lose. She would come to my room, or she wouldn't. I hoped she would.

As I paused before my door, putting the key card in the slot, I felt arms wrap around my waist and heard Alex whisper, "Inside, now!"

Without hesitation, I opened the door and stepped inside, Alex right with me. The door closed, and I turned to lock it. As I hooked the chain, I felt Alex's arms go around my waist again, her hands on my hips. She nuzzled my left ear as I leaned back into her body.

"Oh, Alex," I said, taking her hands in mine. "I was hoping you'd come, and you did."

"How could I not?" Alex asked as she nuzzled my right ear. "You bought me dinner and told me what room you were in. It sounded like an order to me ... and I've been trained to follow orders."

I turned around in her arms, reached up, cupped her face, and said, "So if I told you to ki ...."

Before I could finish my sentence, Alex's lips were on mine, their silky softness feeling so beautiful. Her arms tightened around me as she pressed in on the kiss, her tongue running along my lower lip, asking permission to enter. I opened my mouth, and her tongue pressed in, running over my gums and teeth as my tongue entered her mouth. I moaned into her mouth as a moan came from her throat.

My arms went around her neck, and our bodies molded together. Our breasts crushed together, our hard nipples scoring each other. Alex shifted her hips so our pussies were pressed against each other's thighs. Her arms around my waist made sure our hips kept tight contact. The feeling of my pussy against her thigh made me start rolling my hips to get even more friction. Alex was doing the same as our kiss deepened, and our moaning increased in volume.

Before things got out of control, I broke our kiss, gasping for air. I pushed Alex back away from the door and toward the bed. I grabbed the hem of my top and pulled it off in one movement, revealing my black lacy balconette bra. Alex's eyes grew wide, and her hands flew to her buttons as I pulled her blouse out of her jeans. Once I had it out, I stepped back and toed off my flats as I reached behind me and unhooked my bra.

Alex's eyes went to my breasts when I shrugged off my bra. The wanton look of desire in her eyes made me thrill as a flush went through my body. She tore off her blouse and toed off her flats as she reached back to unhook her white demi bra. When she shrugged off her bra, my eyes went to her breasts, and I marveled at what I saw. Her nipples were rigid stubs standing out on her firm round mounds. Like mine, her nipples looked like oversized pencil erasers and were dark red from the blood engorging her erectile tissue. "'Eminently suckable,' as Jon would say," I thought as my mouth watered.

We closed, our hands going to each other's breasts as our lips met again. Our moans made beautiful music as our hands massaged each other's globes. Alex's hard nipples scored my palms as mine scored hers. Our tongues wrestled for dominance as we reveled in the feel of each other's bodies.

We broke again, gasping for air as our hands went to each other's jeans to unfasten them and get them off. We stepped back in unison, and I pulled my jeans down, hooking my panties at the same time. I slid them down my legs and kicked them off just as Alex did.

"Oh, Alex," I said as we stood back up and faced each other, naked as the day we were born, our eyes tracking over the other's body. "You're even more beautiful than I remember."

A low growl escaped Alex's throat as she said, "God, Judy, you're absolutely stunning!"

We closed again, my hands cupping Alex's face as her arms went around my waist, our lips meeting once again. Our gazes locked, and the desire for me that I saw in Alex's eyes made me giddy as our bodies crushed together, with nothing keeping our skin from touching from head to toe. Alex pulled my hips tight against hers as we started rolling our hips to get more friction on our pussies from each other's thighs. I could feel her wetness on my leg, and I'm sure Alex could feel my wetness on her thigh.

I broke our kiss again, gasping for breath as I leaned my forehead against hers, keeping our eyes locked. As soon as I could, I commanded, "Take me to bed, Alex!"

Alex whirled me around and nearly threw me onto the bed before clambering up and joining me. I scooted over to the middle, my head spinning from the sensation. She straddled me and leaned down to kiss me. I reached up to cup her face, but Alex grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands over my head. The feeling of being controlled and powerless against whatever Alex wanted to do to me made my heart clench, my breath hitch, and my pussy flow.

Alex leaned in again and captured my mouth with hers. As her lips suckled mine, I moaned and opened my mouth, allowing her tongue to plunge into my mouth and take control. I relaxed and surrendered to her ministrations. Sensing my surrender, Alex growled low in the back of her throat and pressed in on her kiss. She crossed my wrists, holding them both with her left hand, freeing her right hand. Alex brought her right hand down and grasped my left breast, kneading it, digging her fingers into my flesh.

I moaned again and arched my back, forcing my hips into Alex's. I started rolling my hips, attempting to grind my pussy against hers. Alex broke our kiss and started nuzzling her way down my jaw and onto my neck. I gasped as she found the spot that drove me wild. Sensing my pleasure, Alex attacked that spot with her tongue and teeth. She made me gasp and moan as the exquisite sensations shot through my body to my nipples and clit. I shuddered, jerked, and gasped, "Oh, God, Alex!"

Alex stopped, making me whimper in disappointment as her mouth traveled up to my left ear. She whispered, "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"I'm going to do that to your whole body. What do you think about that?"

"Oh, God, Alex, yes! Yes! Yes!" I whimpered, writhing as I tried to get more contact between our bodies.

Alex made good on her promise for what seemed like forever, sucking, licking, and nibbling her way down my neck, onto my chest, and eventually to my breasts. As she massaged my left breast, working my nipple between her thumb and forefinger to pinch and pull it, her mouth worked over my right breast. Alex found that sensitive spot on the bottom of my breast, making me gasp and moan even louder as I arched my back, trying to get more contact with her mouth. Eventually, her mouth found my aching nipple, and the sensation of her hot mouth on my nipple made me moan, "Oh, God, Alex!"

Alex pulled back after making me moan, whimper, and gasp for what seemed like forever. We locked eyes as I moaned my disappointment. She then switched hands, her right hand holding my wrists over my head while her left hand came down and grasped my saliva-covered right breast. She then worked over my left breast with her talented mouth, driving me nearly insane with her ministrations.

Alex lifted her head and said, "I'm going to let your wrists go, but you will keep them up over your head, or I'll stop. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Alex," I said, willing to agree to anything to ensure she didn't stop.

With that, Alex let go of my wrists and scooted down so she could work her way down over my ribs, core, and eventually to my pussy. She spent some time plundering my divot, making me squeal and writhe. She worked down to where my legs joined my core, working both creases to the point that I was whimpering and moaning non-stop. I kept thrusting my hips, but Alex had her hands on my hips, holding me down as her mouth worked my inner thighs.

Her hands then slid down to behind my knees. She lifted and separated my legs, pushing my knees up until they were nearly even with my breasts. Alex locked eyes with me and commanded, "Grab your ankles, and don't let go!"

I did as she commanded, saying, "Yes, Alex," as my hands gripped my ankles.

Alex slid her hands back up my thighs to my hips as her head dipped to my soaking wet, hot pussy. I felt her breath on my lips and moaned from the sensation. We locked eyes once again as she leaned in and nuzzled my lips. A shock flashed through my body, and I jerked, moaning, "Oh, God!"

I almost came right there. Alex nuzzled my lips from bottom to top, stopping short of my clit, the sensation of her lips suckling my lips driving me to the edge. When I felt her tongue work its way between my lips, I moaned again, trying to buck my hips. Alex worked her tongue down my slit until it found my hole. As the tip of her tongue rimmed my hole, I shuddered from the sensation.

Alex then plunged her tongue into my hole as far as she could, the sensations making my breath hitch before eliciting a loud moan out of my throat. I threw my head back and arched my back as her tongue plundered my hole. I could feel my orgasm building, like the sound of a faraway freight train's horn as the train was coming around the bend. I rolled my hips, trying to get more contact with Alex's mouth as she continued thrusting her tongue into my hole.

I moaned, "Oh, God, Alex, I'm coming!" as I felt the freight train bearing down on me, its horn wailing louder and louder. Alex pulled her tongue out of my pussy, and she latched her mouth over my clit, nuzzling, licking, and nibbling it as I keened, "Ahhhh! Alex!!" I felt my orgasm crash over me, and I floated, letting it carry me away. I moaned, whimpered, and tried to form words as the sensation overwhelmed me. Alex redoubled her stimulation of my clit as it grew erect and pulsed each time her tongue and teeth touched it.

Suddenly, I felt her plunge a finger into my pussy, pistoning it in and out faster and faster, hitting my G-spot on each stroke. The renewed attack sent me into another orgasm, and I started shaking and spasming. Up to this point, I had managed to maintain my grip on my ankles. I started blacking out around the edges of my vision, and I let go of my ankles and grabbed the back of Alex's head as I moaned and whimpered, my legs coming down as my thighs spasmed.

While I didn't completely pass out, the lassitude that swept over me felt so good that I just lay there in a daze as Alex crawled up beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled my ear as I recovered from that incredible orgasm. Once I felt capable, I turned in Alex's arms and wrapped my arms around her. I said, "God, Alex! That was incredible!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," Alex said with a smile. I leaned in and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips and tongue.

"Give me a minute to recover," I said, "and I'll return the favor."

"No, hurry, Judy," Alex said. "Take your time."

I nuzzled Alex's ear and murmured, "Oh, never fear, I plan to."

A few minutes later, once I felt ready, I pushed Alex onto her back and climbed on top of her, straddling her hips. Looking down at Alex, her hair haloed around her head, I felt a flutter in my gut. She looked so beautiful lying there. I vowed that I would make her come hard because she deserved it.

I leaned in and laid my lips on hers, enjoying the feel of their silky softness. I pressed in on the kiss, running my tongue across Alex's lower lip, asking permission to enter. Her mouth opened, and my tongue plunged in, swirling around her tongue, exploring the inside of her mouth. Alex moaned, and I echoed her moan as my tongue continued wrestling with hers. After what seemed like forever, I broke the kiss, gasping for air. I stared into Alex's eyes, noting that they were so dilated that only a thin ring of gray surrounded the black in her eyes. I leaned in again, running my lips along her jaw and back to her left ear. I nuzzled her ear and sucked her earlobe into my mouth, nibbling it with my teeth. Alex gasped, arched her back, and moaned, "Oh, God, Judy."

I moved down onto her neck, trying to find the spots that made Alex moan and gasp. Each time I did, I spent a moment making sure I had it right before moving on. I traveled across her throat to the other side of her neck, loving the smoothness and not having to deal with any raspy stubble as I had with Jon. After working my way up to Alex's right ear, I moved back over her throat. I licked, sucked, and nibbled down to her collarbone, across to her left shoulder, then back to her right shoulder. I found a spot on her collarbone that drove her wild as she moaned, gasped, and writhed while I paid attention to it.