Tomorrow is Promised Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working on Alex with my mouth, her hands ran up and down my back. She squeezed my ass before running her hands up behind my head, tangling her fingers in my hair as she pushed my face into her. Then her hands would wander down to my ass again before repeating the cycle. When I started working on her breasts, Alex slid her hands over my breasts and squeezed them as I nibbled on her hard nipples. When I took her right nipple between my teeth and pulled back my head until it scraped out from between my teeth and snapped back, she gasped, "Oh, God, Judy!" and moaned her approval while pulling on my nipples. I did the same to her left nipple, getting a similar response as it snapped back into place.

Once I'd worshiped her breasts, I scooted my body down, working my way between her legs so that I was kneeling with my knees even with her hips, her legs splayed wide, her pussy exposed. As I looked down at her pussy, I wondered at the beauty of it. My heart clenched as I viewed her closely-trimmed pubic hair. Her red blood-engorged outer lips stood out as her juices seeped from between her inner lips.

I leaned down and started nuzzling her core, seeing the tremors run through her abdominals as I worked down to her belly button. I thrust my tongue into the depths of Alex's divot, enjoying the gasp I elicited from her. As I worked my way down to her mound, I scooted down, put my hands on the backs of her knees, and spread her legs even further apart. I drew in a deep breath, loving the aroma of her aroused pussy. I lowered my head and planted a kiss on her slit before nuzzling her lips and working my tongue in between them. I gathered some of Alex's juices and savored her musky taste. I moaned as the memory of the first time I tasted her so long ago matched what I was sampling now.

I nuzzled her lips from top to bottom and back to the top before flicking her clit with my tongue, making Alex jerk her hips and moan, "Oh, God!" I locked eyes with Alex, seeing the lust lidding her eyes as I bent down and licked her from perineum to clit, getting another moan, gasp, and hip jerk. Removing my right hand from behind Alex's left knee, I worked my index finger between her lips, getting it lubricated. Knowing how sensitive my perineum can get, I pressed my lubricated finger against her perineum. I started swirling it around in a circle. Alex jerked her whole body, gasping an "Oh, God, Judy!" as I continued my assault on her pussy with my mouth and finger.

I plunged my tongue into her hole, reveling in her taste and the feel of her vaginal muscles grabbing my tongue. My lubricated finger moved further until I swirled it around her anus. I could feel it spasming as I swirled and pressed into the center from time to time. I could feel the tremors in her legs building as my ministrations brought Alex closer to orgasm. Her labored breathing grew more stentorian, and her moaning grew louder.

Then Alex's orgasm crashed onto her. Her back arched as she repeatedly cried, "Oh, God!" My finger slid into her anus up to the first joint. Her muscles grabbed my tongue as I plunged it in and out as fast as possible. I then sucked her clit in my mouth and worked it over, making her thrash and keen even louder. After eliciting a second orgasm, I eased her down, removing my finger from her anus and mouth from her clit. A small gush of fluids gushed out, and I happily lapped them up, enjoying her quim.

I crawled up and lay next to Alex, enjoying seeing her lying there in her post-coital glow. Her breathing finally settled down, and her eyes opened and locked with mine as she said, "God, Judy, that was incredible."

"Well, I was a little rusty," I snarked. "I think with some practice, I can do better."

"If you can do better than that, I'd better get my will written and signed before you do," Alex snarked back.

I wrapped my arms around Alex and kissed her, letting her taste her juices on my lips and tongue. We stayed that way for a while as Alex recovered. I wanted her to make me scream as I made her scream again.

It was about 2 AM when Alex left my room to return to hers. By then, we had pleasured each other to several more orgasms. It would be an early morning for both of us, so I would be dragging my ass all day tomorrow. As I performed my toilet before going to bed, I thought about what had happened and realized that this was what I wanted for the rest of my life. Oh, I knew it wouldn't be with Alex, but whoever it was, it would be with someone who loved me unconditionally. I crawled into bed and fell asleep thinking about Alex and the feelings she brought out of me.

The alarm went off much too early. I dragged myself out of bed and took care of my toilet before heading down to the breakfast room. After two cups of strong coffee and breakfast filling me up, I returned to my room. As I made my way back to the elevators, one opened just as I got there. Alex stepped out, looking so beautiful in her uniform. I smiled and said, "Good morning, Major Summers."

Alex smiled and said, "Good morning, Ms. Liles," as I stepped past her to get in the elevator.

"Have a nice day," I said as I turned to face the closing doors.

"You, too," Alex said before the doors closed as she turned to head to the breakfast room.

I went up to my room and finished preparing for my day at the conference. I headed over to the Salt Palace and got to our booth early enough to get another coffee before opening the booth up for business. I was going to operate the booth until lunchtime today. Then I'd be free to attend presentations for the rest of the day. I kept chatting with attendees as they browsed the Exhibitor floor, passing out key chains and pens with our company logo and other doodads.

Alex walked up to the booth just as I was ready to break and go to lunch. Mary and Fiona were already there, Fiona taking my place from noon to closing, and Mary being there from 10 AM to 2 PM to handle the lunch rush. Since I wasn't alone, I greeted Alex by saying, "Hello, Major Summers."

Alex returned my greeting by pretending to peer at my ID badge before saying, "Hello, Ms. Liles." Mary and Fiona were talking to other attendees, so I leaned in and said, "I'll be free in a minute if you have time for lunch?"

Alex replied, "Yes, I was just going to see if you were free for lunch."

I called over to Mary, "Mary, I'm taking off now."

"Okay, Judy," she replied. "See you tomorrow."

I exited the booth, and Alex fell in step with me as we headed to the concession stand. As much as I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, I restrained myself, sternly telling myself to behave. When we got there, we found a table and sat down.

Even though I had spent hours last night getting to know every inch of her beautiful naked body, I couldn't take my eyes off Alex. I loved how she had her hair in a bun while in uniform. I loved how her uniform fit her as though made specifically for her. I noticed Alex's eyes continuously tracked over my body while we sat there talking about our morning. Alex went up and got our food since I had promised to let her buy me lunch. When she returned with our food, we tucked in and ate while making plans for the rest of the day.

We met in the hotel lobby after the conference ended for the day, and I drove to Park City. Once there, we looked around for a nice restaurant and found Drafts Burger Bar in Westgate Park City Resort and Spa. We had an enjoyable dinner and strolled around the resort afterward to walk off our meal before heading back to our hotel. We ended up back in my room, and it was 2 AM once again before Alex returned to her room.

Wednesday, we were both dragging our butts. Despite all the coffee, I actually dozed off in one of the presentations that afternoon. We just settled for dinner downstairs in Spencer's For Steaks & Chops before returning to my room that evening. After a shortened lovemaking session, Alex returned to her room at 10 PM. I was dead to the world fifteen minutes later.

Thursday morning came, and I woke up feeling restored after a good night's sleep. The day passed quickly, with no issues popping up. Alex and I managed to have lunch together and made plans for the evening.

Thursday night was our last night together. We walked over to the Red Iguana to eat Mexican. We had a great time, knowing it was our last night together, and we were determined to have fun and not be sad. I loved hearing Alex laugh; that was how I wanted to remember her. She had such a beautiful smile and looked so lovely. I laughed, too, wanting Alex to smile when she remembered me.

Once we made our way back to the hotel and my room, we made love to each other as if it would be for the last time, which it was. We had talked about it earlier, and we agreed that we didn't have a future together. Alex was still in the Air Force and returning to Ohio while I was returning to LA, where my life was. So we would have one last night together and then go our separate ways with no regrets. When Alex slipped out at 2 AM, we said goodbye, and there were no tears. We had exchanged addresses and would stay in touch, but we would not pursue anything more than being great friends.

We got our booth torn down Friday morning, and everything was packed up and in the truck. I headed out to the airport to catch my flight, looking forward to returning home but also sad because I would never see Alex again. I vowed to stay in contact with her. I didn't want to lose her like I had Megan. I knew Megan was at MIT in Boston, but I hadn't heard from her since she left to take her new position there.

When I got back home, I didn't have time to be sad. My girls had other plans. My parents had kept them while I was gone, and they were glad to see me back. When they ran to the door to meet me, they threw their arms around me like they hadn't seen me in months. My heart melted, and I hugged them tightly, my love for them making tears leak out of my eyes. They had spent the week planning our weekend, knowing I had missed them the whole time I was gone. While I had missed them, Alex had distracted me enough that I hadn't gotten down about it like usual. We spent the weekend having a good time, and I was laughing along with them. I was so lucky I had my girls, and I let them know that as often as possible.

June 1994

My mind was still in turmoil after meeting Alex last month. I was looking at life with a new set of eyes. My feelings about Sapphic love have roared back into life. Since returning from the STC, I've found myself looking at my female co-workers with a fresh eye. I've already had my children. I don't plan to have any more, so I really don't need to consider that in my ongoing search for someone to love. I no longer wanted to limit my dating pool to males. In fact, my recent failures at dating males may have been a sign that I'm looking in the wrong place for love. I just couldn't see another man taking Jon's place. But I could see another woman in my life.

My thoughts went back to Megan McNeil and the feelings we had for each other. The lines we swore we would never cross no longer existed. I heaved a sigh, realizing that that was water under the bridge. "Oh, Megan," I thought, "Why did you have to go away?"

I wrestled with my feelings about Sapphic love for several days before deciding to talk to my girls about it. Once dinner was over, I asked the girls to sit down to talk. They looked at each other, twigging to my mood, and quietly sat while I thought about how to say what I needed to say.

"Girls, when I was in college and before I met your father, I had a lesbian relationship with another woman," I said. I anxiously looked into their faces to see what they were thinking. To my amazement, they both smiled when I said that.

"Oh, cool," Emily said. "Mom, you were a real rebel in college."

Amy chimed in with, "Wow, mom. You're full of surprises. So, why are you bringing this up?"

I took a deep breath and decided to unburden myself. "When I was in Utah last month, I ran into Alex, the woman I had that lesbian relationship with while in college. Long story short, we got together and had sex again," I finished in a rush.

Both girls' eyes got wide when they heard that. Amy jumped up and came over to hug me. After releasing me, she looked me in the eye and asked, "Are you and Alex going to get together?"

I was shocked. Not only did the girls seem okay with lesbian sex, but Amy also seemed to be saying that she was okay with me engaging in it.

"No," I said, "Alex and I have decided that we weren't meant to be together. She's in Ohio, and I'm here, so we parted on good terms."

After a beat, I said, "So, it turns out that my college experience wasn't a fluke. I really enjoyed having sex with Alex, and I think I want to keep it an option going forward. What I really need to know is, if I decided to start dating women, would you girls be okay with that?"

Amy hugged me again and said, "Of course, it's okay with me. Heck, Mom, half of the girls on the swim team are lesbians." Her words made me choke up from the love I had for her.

Then Emily chimed in, saying, "Yeah, Mom. It's okay with me too. In fact, I've kissed a couple of girls myself." She blushed when she said that, so I pulled her in and hugged her, glad that she felt comfortable enough to confess that to me.

"I'm glad you two are okay with it. It means a lot to me," I said once I got my voice back.

I let go of Emily. I looked at both of them, saying, "I want you two to know that I'm okay with you having a lesbian relationship if you ever decide to go that way. I'm not saying that just to rationalize what I've done. I know the church frowns on homosexuality, but who you love is between you and God."

We hugged it out, sat together, and watched TV for a while. I was glad that my girls were okay with lesbianism. Now I need to find out what my parents think about it.

***

Steve finally got me in to see Mike and present my reasoning for hiring a new Configuration Management manager from outside Raytheon. I gave the facts about how our work was being impacted. We had advertised in-house and hadn't found anybody suitable. We had an excellent talk. By the time I left his office, I had a confirmation that he would meet with HR and get the authorizations necessary to advertise the open position outside the company.

July 1994

We finally got all of the authorizations needed for HR to advertise for the Configuration Management manager position that we still had open. It was starting to affect our development schedules, especially for the in-house projects, since the configuration management group concentrated on the defense contracts we were working on. After all, paying customers must come first. It was amazing how losing one person could significantly impact how much work gets done. Rick had clearly been under-appreciated for all of the work he had been doing as the manager of the Configuration Management group. Either that, or he hadn't spent as much time grooming a replacement as he should have.

Luckily, we got several inquiries right away. The advertisement for the job was set to close at the end of the month, so we couldn't start interviewing until next month. Steve tasked me to review the submitted resumes and try to whittle them down to the best five for final consideration. He then tasked me to assemble a team to interview the five candidates for the position. Since the opening was outside my group and only supported my group, he wanted me to pull in some people from the configuration management group. That way, they would select the person they would work for.

***

Amy and I celebrated our birthdays today. Amy was now 17 and will be a senior this coming school year. I was going to be 39 tomorrow. As was our custom, we celebrated by eating dinner at Marie Callender's and exchanging gifts before eating pie. The girls teased me about checking out the waitress that took care of us. I told them I wouldn't date girls hardly older than my own daughters. Amy snarked that she was glad her girlfriends were safe from me, getting a laugh from all of us. I wouldn't admit it to them, but I enjoyed checking her out, even though she was way too young.

Both of my girls have gone through a growth spurt this last year. Amy was now as tall as I am now, at 5' 9". Emily was now 5' 8" tall and would probably be taller than Amy and me once she was done growing. Their long, lean bodies were perfect for swimming, and I knew this next swim season would be great for both of them. Amy has already gotten letters from colleges interested in recruiting her for their swim teams. She was especially interested in Loyola Marymount University, a private Catholic university. It was less than ten miles away, which would be perfect for her since Amy had never been interested in going far from home. Amy would be able to come home any time she wanted.

As good as Amy was, I think Emily will be even better. I've seen their workouts, and I'll tell you that I never worked out that hard when I played volleyball in high school. Emily was determined to beat Amy, and Amy was determined to not let her. Despite their competitive workouts, they always hugged it out when they were done. I knew this would be their last year together, so they would push each other to do their best. I looked forward to another championship season.

August 1994

We are finally ready to interview the prospective candidates today. As Steve had asked, I reviewed all the submitted resumes and pared the list down to five finalists. I pulled in four people to help me find the best candidate. As I walked to the conference room where the interviews were going to take place, I went over the candidates, reviewing their resumes. The one that stood out was a former Air Force officer. Her resume was impressive. "She may actually be overqualified for the position," I thought as I walked into the conference room.

I gathered my team together and reviewed the process we would use to interview the candidates. The four people I pulled in from the configuration management group were reliable people with a lot of experience between them. John had been with the company for fifteen years and was dependable. He'd know if anyone was trying to shine us on. Sally had been with the company for seven years and was a real go-getter. Sally had shown interest in the position, but management felt Sally wasn't ready for it yet. Sally would be particularly interested in winnowing candidates that weren't as good as she was. Becky had been with the company for five years. She was a solid performer and would be interested in picking someone she felt comfortable working with. Finally, I chose Tom, a relative newcomer to the company. Since he was two years out of college, his fresh ideas on configuration management would determine if the candidate was up to date on current configuration management practices.

We had set one hour aside for each candidate. We would interview two before lunch and the final three after lunch. I ordered the candidates' interviews from what I thought was the least likely to the most likely to be the right match.

The two interviews this morning went pretty much as I expected. While the candidates' qualifications appeared adequate on paper, our questions exposed their weaknesses. The consensus after each interview was that they weren't what we were looking for.