Tom's Enslavement Ch. 02

Story Info
The night after being humiliated, Tom remains tightly bound.
1.5k words
3.99
9.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaisyMel
MaisyMel
12 Followers

I woke up, my head was pounding, my body ached terribly. A few moments passed, blissful moments, I forgot where I was, what was happening to me. I struggled against the ropes binding me once again, all I could do is writhe on the floor, lit by the sunlight beaming through the open curtains.

Chloe and Alan slept still, curled up into each other. I watched them for a few moments, they looked peaceful. I turned away and retreated into my own mind. I would be thankful for them to wake up, for Alan to apologise, to resolve the issue with Chloe. I thought about what I'd say, whether this meant anything for our future together. Most of all, in that moment, my heart hurt.

After a long while, Alan stirred. Chloe turned away from him as he sat up in bed. He looked down at me, smiling, and I looked up at him. I hated him. I was furious. I began to muffle obscenities from behind my ball gag. He chuckled softly. I was uncertain, it goes without saying that I'd never been in this situation before. More than anything, I just wanted to be untied to I could be alone.

Alan winked at me, smiling still. He turned his back to me, toward Chloe, and kisses her on the cheek. She stirred.

"Good morning." She said, she sounded happy.

"Morning princess." Alan replied, he kissed her again, on the lips, they began to make out. I struggled, hoping my ropes would break, I had thought it often through the night. It was as if Chloe was possessed, as if she didn't want the excitement of last night to end. I thought about waking up next to her, about kissing her like that, a tear rolled down my cheek. I stared at the ground.

"Why don't you go and make some breakfast for me? I'd like that." Alan said. His voice was gentle, sincere, nurturing.

"Of course." Chloe sounded chirpy. She rose from the bed. Alan gave her a playful slap on the ass, and she giggled. Pulling on a night gown, she stepped over me as if I weren't there. I couldn't believe it. Waves of sadness and betrayal crashed over me.

She descended the stairs, and I was left alone with Alan for the first time. In the light of day, with no alcohol in my system, I could see him how he truly looked. He was wrinkled, his teeth yellowed, his skin leathered. He was slightly out of shape, with hair covering his chest and back. I remembered the feeling of his cock inside my mouth, pressing against the back of my throat, the bitter taste of his cum, I felt repulsed.

"I had fun last night, didn't you, boy?" He said, I grunted angrily. He swung his legs off the bed, and looked down at me. He lifted his foot and pressed it against the back of my head. I was so angry, I could have burst.

"Right, let's get you sorted out then." He said. He stood, and moved over to my feet, slowly undoing the knots that bound them together. I was relieved, I could finally get away from this disgusting man. Once my feet were untied, I stretched as much as I could, my legs were cramped and painful.

Alan lifted me to my feet, I could barely move my legs as my knees were still tied together, I struggled to steady myself. Alan took the length of rope tied around my neck, and held it in front of me. He tugged it gently, forcing me to take a few clumsy steps forward. Alan laughed, and slapped me hard on the ass. I whimpered, and shouted through my gag. He was about to untie me, that's what was happening.

He started to walk out the door, and I had to follow him, doing my best not to fall over. He led me across the hallway using my leash, and into the bathroom. He flicked the light on, closed the door, and locked it.

"Kneel." He said, lowering me to the floor. "Now, I'm going to take your gag off. If you make a single sound, I'm going to kick you in the balls, like this." He kicked me, I doubled over, grunting with the pain, which shot up my abdomen like lightning. I was winded, I was scared, I looked up at him, pleading with my eyes, he smiled. He had a look of joy in his eyes. I nodded, slowly.

He unbuckled my gag. I bowed my head, silently, breathing heavily. My head was filled with what could be about to happen to me.

"Open your mouth, nice and wide." Alan said. I snapped back to reality, complying, my mouth was wide open. Alan took his meaty cock in his hand, pointing it at my face.

He started to piss. I flinched backwards, but Alan quickly grabbed a fistful of my hair and held me in place. My mouth started to fill. Disgusting, salty, potent, golden urine pouring into me. I closed my mouth, Alan kicked me in the balls, I whimpered, and opened my mouth again, the pain was too much, I couldn't take any more.

"Anything you spill, you lick up." He wanted me to swallow it. I gagged, spilling a good amount onto the floor. "Oh dear baby, naughty slut." I struggled feircly, spilling more onto my face, down my chest, onto my cock, onto the floor. I could have been sick, I had never been so disgusted. The shame and embarrassment was overwhelming. I was helpless.

Finally, Alan stopped pissing into my mouth. I knelt in a small puddle of piss, soaking into my leg hair.

"Oh dear, looks like you've got some cleaning to do. Start with my cock." I looked up at him, desperately, he smiled. I fucking hated that smile. Smug prick. I wanted to kill him. I genuinely wanted to kill him. I then remembered the pain he was capable of inflicting, on a whim, my glance moved to his cock, now dangling centimeters from my face.

I started to lick the flacid tip, gently, collecting drops on my tongue.

"No, no. You need to suck the tip, wrap your lips around the head, and suck the piss from my cock." Alan said, as if instructing me to use an appliance, as if it were normal.

I did as he said, taking the end of his cock into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it, sucking gently. I was broken. Completely broken. I cried.

"Now", he said, removing his cock from my mouth, "I'm going to go downstairs to eat breakfast with your fiance, once I've finished, I'm going to come back up here to see you, my bitch boy. If there's a single drop of piss on the floor by the time I get back, I'm going to beat you. Do you understand?" I said nothing. He slapped me in the face.

"Say, 'yes Daddy' ", I looked into his eyes. I couldn't believe it.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy." He kissed me on the lips for a few seconds, opened the door, and left me alone, kneeling on the floor of the bathroom. I was motionless for a few moments, before the fear overtook me. I clumsily pressed my face to the floor, and began to lick. Chloe laughed playfully with Alan downstairs.

I was completely horrified. Only 12 hours ago, I was happy, out with the love of my life, enjoying myself. And now, here I was, bound, kneeling on the floor of my bathroom, licking up a strangers piss whilst he ate breakfast with my own fiance downstairs. My only comfort was that soon, this nightmare would be over.

Soon, it was clear to me that licking wasn't doing enough. I pursed my lips and began to slurp, actually fucking slurp, the piss. The taste was foul, I gagged repeatedly, the vapors remained in my mouth after each swallow, with each breath I inhaled the smell, over and over again.

After a while, only a few drops were left, and I licked them up. The floor was clean, and I collapsed onto the floor, lying still, crying. I couldn't stop, I sobbed, the sounds of conversation and laughter from downstairs. Eventually, footsteps, coming up the stairs. I shuddered, and got up onto my knees, instinctively, I wasn't sure why. The door opened, and Alan stood above me once again.

"Wow. Good job." Alan said, stifling laughter.

"Well, I'm afraid I'm going to go now. Thanks for a great time. But don't worry, I'll see you soon I'm sure." Alan smiled, and walked out the door. And just like that, he walked down the stairs, he opened the front door, and he was gone.

I lay there, still bound, for a few minutes. Eventually, Chloe came up the stairs, and stood over me. She sat on the edge of the bath. I simply stared at the ground.

MaisyMel
MaisyMel
12 Followers