All Comments on 'Tom's Enslavement Ch. 02'

by MaisyMel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot! I hope there’s another instalment coming soon, I want to hear about just how deep his humiliation can go!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

This is rape and torture and it will only end one of two ways: death or prison.

If his “beloved” can turn a blind eye to his torture, then why would he hold out for her? This makes no sense.

People dont change. Would you accept this abuse and remain passive? Allowing a man to rape you, bind you (and potentially cause you to lose a limb due to the bondage) and then piss in your mouth?

Think about that. You’re an average person, would you allow all that to transpire and not imagine the results when you call 911? Or would you take it all?

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

The smart thing to do would be to just nod and agree with everything she says, til she unties you.

Then call the police, file a rape report, get a restraining order against her, move to another apartment and start over.

The beauty of being engaged is that you have no legal responsibility to give up half ur stuff when things get bad enough to split. Clearly she wants somethin Tom doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible. Disgusting. Etc. Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kick her out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking horrible! This needs to be in the horror category. I guess there are sick'os

who get off on this stuff and writers who get off on it but I think in most states it is against the law to restrain someone against their will. Having said that, this is probably the only situation other than self defense of one's self or a family member, that I feel that murder would be justified by the person being abused and yes it is abuse not restraint or non-consent bullshit! SO the first thing I would do is to lock my wife in a small closet and track down Mr. fucking alan and probably either run over him or beat his head in with a baseball bat! Enslavement only starts to identify this disgusting story. Yes revenge would be totally justified!

Dancekyledance33Dancekyledance33about 2 years ago

Personally, while it is twisted no doubt, I feel it's written well and is quite hot.

Longjohn6161Longjohn6161about 2 years ago

Why do people who have no interest in this genre feel compelled to read it? And worse, to comment on it?

This is literary pornography morons.

Fantasy.

Who are you to dictate what people get off on?

Get a life...

p.s. I liked the story, but not the abrupt ending. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

@Longjohn I usually really like stories from this genre but this ne left a bad taste in my mouth for a few reasons. It was read from Tom's pov so we got an honest look at his feelings from this experience and he didn't seem to care for it at all, in fact his experience was very negative. It would probably be a different story if he expressed legitimate arousal and enthusiasm for what was being done, his wife definitely felt it but not him. It reads more like a cuckolding story and from what we currently know of the protagonist, he didn't sign up for this. They were both described as naturally submissive but I'm of the mind that even in sub/dom couplings there should be mutually understanding and consent, that wasn't present here. So instead of arousing, to me personally the actions in this story were more grounds for criminal charges and separation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous