Tom's Journey into Submission Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I quite understand. But you do know it was entirely your own fault, don't you? You could have just said 'no' any time you wanted to, but Lisa tells me you didn't. But I can understand too that it is hard to say 'no' when there is so much pressure on you to perform. What would you like me to do about it?"

"Well, if you would, could you please tell Lisa that I've decided I don't want to do her kind of thing anymore? I'd rather just come and see you sometimes, when the urge to be punished overtakes me, as it does, or to report to you if you call me for punishment for any reason. I enjoy the whip and the cane a lot more than playing with ladyboys. Please apologise to Lisa for me, as I will myself too."

"Very well, Tom. Nobody should force you into anything you don't want to do. I'll speak with her. Consider her a friend and no longer your mistress." Evelyn looked at the boy, now much more the man than the boy she had met just a few months ago. He was standing up for himself, yet acknowledging his weaknesses, or preferences, at the same time.

"And what reward will there be for me in all this?" she asked him.

"Well, mistress, I know you enjoy inflicting punishment on a willing slave, and I also know that so far, I have enjoyed submitting to it, so I hope that will be your reward - my willingness to submit to you for discipline sessions any time you call me. Maybe I should not be permitted to request it from you, and simply be ready at any time to submit. Would that work for you?"

"That would be admirable, Tom. Your mother will be proud of you, taking your life back from a road you did not enjoy sufficiently, yet placing yourself under my control. I will call for you when I am in the mood. Usually, I will give you three days' notice so that you can prepare yourself, and bear in mind that you are still a novice as far as my discipline is concerned. You will learn to take much harsher punishment and you will thank me every time."

And with that, Tom went home with a much relieved soul and waited for his summons.

* * *

Evelyn's phone rang after dinner one evening a week later.

"Hello, Mistress Evelyn? This is Amelia."

"Oh, Amelia. How nice to hear from you. I haven't seen you since our first meeting and that must be three weeks ago. How are you?" Evelyn grinned to herself, knowing what was coming next.

"Oh, Mistress. I'm afraid I have been very bad. I borrowed my mum's car without telling her. Three times. She hasn't found out, but I wondered if that is the kind of thing you wanted me to confess to you about. You told me it would be worse for me if my mum had to call you to tell you she thought I needed discipline."

Oh, lovely. She has confessed to doing something that has had absolutely no bad outcome. She didn't prang the car, she just borrowed it, and now she wants me to punish her.

"You are right, Amelia. You should call me to confess your wrongdoings. What would you suggest we do about it?" Draw it out of her.

"Ohh, Mistress. I think you should command me to report to your house for discipline. I would like you to subject me to another punishment session. Maybe that way I can pay for being a naughty girl."

"Then that is exactly what you will do, Amelia. You will come to my house to be punished. You do remember the instructions I gave you last time though, don't you?"

A brief silence, then "Yes, Mistress." whispered, "Once again, I will be naked when you beat me and I have to shave off all of my pubic hair and make sure I am completely smooth when I report for punishment. You assured me that you will check very carefully to make sure I have shaved well enough."

"Good. You know what that means, I am sure. It will not just be a visual examination. I will be touching and perhaps probing your pussy and your anus with my fingers. Do you want me to do that to you, Amelia?"

'Oh, god. Yes, please Mistress. I want you to inspect me thoroughly."

"And do you remember what else I promised you if you were to return for discipline?"

"Yes, Mistress. Last time you only used the leather paddle on me. You warned me that next time would be considerably more testing. You said you will add the tawse and the cane to my punishment."

"And you are calling me now, knowing that your visit to me will be humiliating and painful? It will be quite a bit more painful than last time. I have already decided to give you eighteen strokes of the cane, Amelia. Six for each time you borrowed your mother's car without permission. You will carry the marks for at least a week. Is that what you want, Amelia?" Let's get her commitment now.

"Yes, Mistress. That is what I want." Simple and to the point.

"Good. Then you will report for punishment at six o'clock tomorrow evening. Don't be late."

She wasn't. At exactly six, she rang the doorbell and the door opened, Evelyn smiling her welcome and inviting her in. Amelia stood shyly, with her hands clasped in front of her as her mistress looked her up and down.

"Thank you for commanding me to report for punishment, Mistress." Amelia looked down at the floor, her heart beating wildly, sure, yet unsure, that she truly wanted to be here now that she had committed herself by entering this house.

Evelyn was way ahead of her. "Are you absolutely sure you want to be here, Amelia? If you are not, you may turn around right now and leave without repercussion. You know what to expect if you stay." There, the challenge is set.

Heart fluttering and voice half-broken with nerves, Amelia suddenly took courage as a rush of adrenaline surged through her.

"Yes Mistress. I have come here of my own volition and I wish to stay. I am fully aware of the consequences of my phone call to you last night and I repeat my request: please inflict the discipline I have brought upon myself for the acts I told you about, and please choose the severity of the punishment accordingly."

"Very well. Shall we proceed to the Punishment Room immediately, or would you like a cup of tea before we begin?"

"No tea, thank you, Mistress. I am ready to go to the Punishment Room. I want to be beaten. That is what I am here for."

They entered, and the familiar silence reminded Amelia that the room was soundproofed. Nobody would hear her screams, if she made any. Evelyn pressed a button and some soothing classical music played quietly from the loudspeakers.

"Remove your clothing!" the curt command. Amelia complied without delay, lifting off her top to reveal her unadorned 35C breasts, topped with deep coral pink nipples, already stiffening with arousal at their exposure to the gaze of the mistress. She bent to remove her shoes and then unbuttoned her skirt and it fell away. Her panties were plain black cotton, comfortable and not revealing at all. Sensible considering how she would feel in an hour or so. Thumbs in the waistband, and down they came. She neatly folded her meagre clothing and turned to face her mistress, raising her hands to the back of her neck and spreading her ankles two feet apart. Completely naked, her breasts thrusting forwards and her clean-shaven slit vulnerable and on full view.

She was ordered into the easy chair, with her back on the seat and her feet on the corner of each armrest, exposing her pussy and asshole lewdly. Evelyn knelt in front of her, and viewed the sight from less than a foot away. It stirred her. Gently she trailed her fingers over the area, testing for hair and finding none. The lips of the pussy parted as they swelled and she looked deeper into the supplicant before her. She traced the outline of the pussy, and then back, towards the anus, lingering briefly and smiling as she watched it contract at the unusual touch.

Bowing her head and opening her mouth, she laved the length of the girl's ass crack with her tongue, rolled it around the perfectly clean and hairless anus and onwards to the pussy. Amelia's cunt opened further and Evelyn's tongue delved into it, pushing and searching and then proceeded to the clitoris which was now poking from its hood. Giving this little nub several sweeps of her tongue and bringing forth squeals of delight from her slave, she carried on to the pubis which she washed with her tongue. Not a single hair interrupted her inspection and at last, she stood up and helped her slave back to her feet.

"I am pleased at the attention you have paid to make yourself devoid of hair. A slave should never allow herself to grow back her pubes. While you report to me, keep yourself clean like this always."

"Yes, Mistress. I will always obey you. It feels much nicer too. I wish I had known this before." Amelia was a little flushed from the excitement of her first ever experience of cunnilingus. She wondered how she could arrange a longer session of more of the same. Neither had she given such a pleasure to a woman.

"Mistress. If it would please you, I would happily do to you what you were just doing to me. I would love to serve you that way, if you teach me how to do it." She looked imploringly at her mistress.

"I will let you know when I want such a gift from you, Amelia, but you are not here for pleasure today. Indeed, you told me you want humiliation and pain, and that is what I propose to visit upon you this evening. You have been very wicked and you must now take the punishment for it. I am going to employ your old friend, the leather paddle first, then the tawse, and finally the cane. You will be bound into inescapable bondage to ensure you receive the full allocation of strokes. We just have to decide how many strikes from each instrument you will receive."

Amelia's cunt gave a lurch and she felt a squirt down the side of her thigh. My god, she thought, just the words are turning me on.

Evelyn continued, "You may choose, Amelia. On your previous visit, you took just twenty-four swats from the paddle. Today there are three instruments and you may choose the number of strikes from each. The numbers will be eighteen, twenty-four and thirty-six. Last night I told you I was awarding you eighteen with the cane, but you may now select the number."

Amelia once again felt her pussy clench as she invited pain upon herself. "Mistress, the twenty-four strikes with the paddle last time was as many as I would want to take from that, so I humbly request the same again. In fact, I consulted with my mum last night, after our phone conversation and she told me I deserved a more severe caning for contacting you without her advice. Therefore, will you please give me the eighteen strikes with the tawse? Once I have taken those punishments, I would be grateful if you were to subject me to thirty-six strokes from the cane."

She was sweating a little now. Her mother had indeed suggested eighteen strokes was not enough for a decent caning, and that twenty-four should be the minimum. Amelia had endured canings from her mother as a younger girl, but not in the past two or three years and all she remembered was that it was pretty painful. Asking for thirty-six from a professional was going to be painful, but that was exactly what she wanted. She wouldn't have called Evelyn if she hadn't deeply desired what she had just begged for.

"Thirty-six strokes of the cane, Amelia. I promised you marks for a week, but you have just doubled that! I will happily agree to your request."

Amelia climbed onto the chair. "Please bind me into position, Mistress. I want to be secured so that I cannot escape the discipline you are about to mete out on me. I promise I shall try to keep quiet and not complain."

Evelyn was as good as her word. She warmed the buttocks of her willing victim with the leather paddle, and then applied the tawse with heavier effect. Amelia was secured so tightly she could only squirm as the pain grew, and when the tail of the tawse curled round he left buttock and struck her directly on the anus, there was nothing else she could do but shriek in surprise and pain. It happened again a few minutes later from the alternate side and she gurgled as she sucked up the pain.

At last it was time to be caned and she was commanded to count, thank and then beg her mistress to cane her again at each stroke. She managed well for the first dozen, growing accustomed to the sting of the strike and then the fire as it sank in deeper. The dull ache developed later, adding to the discomfort of a prolonged caning, and at the thirtieth stroke she was breathing heavily, in some distress, and loving every moment.

"Thirty-two, mistress. Thank you. Please cane me again.' She implored.

Whoosh - crackkk. A slightly harder stroke. Huge breath in. well trained by her mother. Hold and release. "Ohhhh. Goddddd! Thank you, Mistress. Thirty-three. Please, cane me again."

"We'll have less of the complaining or I'll cane you harder, Amelia. You want me to cane you harder, do you?" and the next stroke landed, just like the last one.

"Aaahhhh! Ooohhhhh! Thank you, Mistress. Thirty-four. Please cane me again."

"I can see you are beginning to bleed from some of these strikes, Amelia. Would you like me to cane you less hard for the final two strokes?"

No, Mistress. Please cane me harder. Punish me as hard as you like. I want to be caned harder." Was the plaintive cry from the tightly bound girl.

Whoosh - crackkkk. And without waiting for the response from the bound girl, a second merciless stroke.

""Aaaahhhhh." Silence. "Thank you, Mistress. Thirty-five. Please give me one final stroke."

To be continued.

12