Tom's Life, Pt. 01

Story Info
Tom is 18 and just out of school, but his life is full!
1.4k words
4.08
6.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week after Christmas break ended and I hadn't seen Hal all week. I was really horny and just aching for his warm mouth. I knew he had gone to visit his dad in Florida and so had missed an additional week of school, the lucky dog. I was pretty sure he was going to be back today though. As I walked the five blocks to his house I kept thinking about fucking his mouth and I was getting harder and harder.

Hal and I had been friends since middle school. We both got held back a year; me in 7th grade and Hal in 8th so we were the oldest students in our class at 18 years old. It was only in the last several months, in our senior year, that Hal was questioning his sexuality. I never suspected. At one point, he begged me to let him suck my cock, because he wanted to see if he liked it.

He liked it. I haven't had to jerk off since. He wanted it several times a week. He's my best friend. I'm going to deny him?

His mom and dad divorced when we were in 8th grade so it's just been Hal and his mom ever since but his dad got him every Christmas.

I ran up the stairs to his front door and knocked. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. I rang the bell. Nothing.

"CRAP" I thought. "Where the hell is he?" In horny frustration I pushed doorbell button and leaned on it.

"I'm out here on the deck for heaven sake!" I heard. I went around the side of the house to the deck where Hal's mom was in the hot tub.

Let me tell you about Hal's mom. She is something like 41 or so, only about five foot two inches tall, and if she weighs a hundred and ten pounds I'd be surprised. She is slim, flat stomach, gorgeous legs, nice ass and GREAT tits.

"Hi Mrs. White. I'm sorry I was just thinking that Hal was home but apparently not?" I asked, my eyes riveted on her tits being held aloft by a bathing suit top that was straining at its straps. I imagined the straps breaking and her beautiful tits falling free. My dick started to harden. I think she may have noticed both my eyes AND my bulge.

"That's OK Tom. I understand. You and Hal are really close. His flight from Florida was delayed unfortunately. He was supposed to be home three hours ago and now his flight doesn't come in until midnight," she said as she stood and stepped out of the tub. "Hey I have an idea! Why don't you come to the airport with me to pick him up? That would be a great surprise for him."

I thought about it for a minute, "I don't know Mrs. White. I don't want to intrude on his homecoming or anything."

"Oh nonsense Tom," she said as she walked to the door. I watched her ass as she walked and my cock got harder. "I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. You can wait or come back, it's up to you."

Without even thinking I said, "Oh it's up alright!"

She stopped suddenly, turned partway around and said, "What?"

I wasn't expecting the sudden stop and she turned in profile to me. I put up my hands to stop, which landed right squarely on her tit. My other hand went behind her back. It wasn't enough to stop my forward motion though and my aching boner pushed into her side, just as I closed my hand and squeezed her tit.

"Oh MY Tom," she exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

Without moving, her tit still in my hand, I said, "Sorry Mrs. White. You stopped too fast and I couldn't stop."

Neither of us moved. I flexed my fingers, squeezing and massaging her tit, then slid my hand across her chest and into her bathing suit top and squeezed her other tit. I had never had a real naked tit in my hand before and I thought I might cum right there.

She grabbed my arm and tried to move my hand out of her top, but I was quite a bit stronger than she is and easily resisted.

"Tom! Stop! What are you doing?" She tried to move away from me but I wouldn't let her. She was still sideways to me, my hard cock pushing against her. I slipped my other hand around her waist and pulled her tight to me.

"Please Tom, don't do this. Please stop." Her voice sounded close to panic. I was really surprised to find that this turned me on immensely! I couldn't tell if she was really trying and I was just too much for her or not.

Holding tightly to her tit with my left hand I slid my right hand up and grabbed the loose end of the knot holding her top around her neck and easily untied it. It fell forward completely exposing her gorgeous breasts.

"Tom STOP it right NOW," she was getting louder. I was getting more turned on.

I slid my hand off her tit and around her tummy and actually picked her up with my left arm. She was amazingly light. With my right hand, I tugged on the side knot of the bottom of her suit. It was very tight and probably had never been untied so I yanked harder. I heard and felt the fabric tear.

"OH GOD TOM NO PLEASE DON'T. YOU HAVE TO STOP." She was nearly crying now. There was no way I could stop. I had to have her.

She had both hands on my arm trying to push free. Both feet were dangling in the air and apparently it hadn't occurred to her to kick.

Finally she kicked, but with the wrong leg. She kicked her outside leg out away from me, which caused the torn bathing suit bottom to drop to the floor. I slid my right hand over her incredibly smooth naked ass and between her legs. For all her fighting to the contrary, her pussy was dripping wet and I slid two fingers deep inside her. Her struggling suddenly stopped and she let out a "UHH" noise.

For several seconds she didn't move, so I did. I began moving my fingers around inside her. Not pumping in and out but more like a stirring motion. Her nails dug into my forearm and she started making a soft grunting sound. Perspiration appeared on her forehead. She leaned her head back and began breathing differently; short, raspy breaths.

Warm, sticky juices started flowing over my fingers and hand. I could feel her legs begin to quiver. Her moan started low in her throat and grew. Soon her whole body was shaking.

She got louder, "Ooohhhh god! DAMN you Tom! God DAMN you!"

Suddenly her pussy gushed warm juice over my hand. It ran down her thighs to the floor.

"FUCK!" she yelled.

Holy shit, I was turned on hearing her swear like that. Her shaking eased as her orgasm passed. Her breathing was still ragged and slowing down. Perspiration was running down her face. It took a minute or two for her to get her breathing normal.

"Tom, put me down," she said calmly. Oh my gosh! I didn't realize I still was holding her in the air and her feet weren't touching the ground. I gently lowered her to the floor. Her bathing suit top still hung from under her breasts and she lifted it and tied it back around her neck. The bottom of her suit was lying torn on the floor. We both looked at it, then at each other.

Her next move floored me... literally. She round-house smacked me right across my right cheek which sent me reeling backwards. I tripped backwards over a small trunk and landed on my back, completely knocking the wind out of me.

When I was finally able to breath, I sat up and she was nowhere to be seen and her suit bottom was gone.

I decided I better get the hell out of there. I had basically just assaulted my best friends' mom, so I wasn't going to hang around, and I left quickly through the door I had come in.

All the way home I was waiting to hear sirens, but none came.

Three things went through my mind as I walked. First, the whole sequence, from walking in from the hot tub, to running out the door, had taken a little less than five minutes. Second, I realized I came in my pants. And third, I guessed I wasn't going to the airport to pick up Hal.