Tom's Life Pt. 07

Story Info
Tom gets some college pussy.
2.1k words
4.33
2.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so friggin bored. Jessie and Hal were in Florida visiting Hal's grandmother (Jessie's mom) because she was sick. I felt bad for them, but I really wished they would come home.

Hal and I are best friends. Have been since preschool. We hit puberty together. We discovered masturbation together; and with each other. We had fun jerking each other off looking at pictures of naked girls in magazines.

At one point Hal wanted to try sucking my cock, and he has been hooked ever since. And I am his best friend so what I am supposed to do, deny him? Not me!

I was and still am mostly convinced that Hal is gay since he rarely jerks me off anymore except for with his mouth. Most recently he convinced me to fuck his ass. I have to admit I liked that. A lot.

I had been a little edgy about being gay myself. Or bisexual. I honestly didn't think I had any urges but I didn't feel like I had any urges for girls either. Fortunately, Hal placed no demands except that I let him keep sucking my cock. He loves my cum.

I should say I didn't have urges until I accidentally ran into Hal's mom alone in the hot tub one night while looking for Hal. And by ran into her I mean literally. We got very close accidentally and the result was that I basically raped her. As much as she appeared to fight me, I made her cum.

We spent a lot of time together after that. She loved fucking and sucking my cock in public places. Many people get a thrill from the possibility of getting caught. She loved getting caught and being seen.

God, I wish she would get home.

I opened my nightstand drawer to get a magazine and what I needed to roll myself something to smoke to take the edge off, and noticed a folded-up paper napkin in the drawer and since I DID need to blow my nose, I grabbed for it.

When I unfolded it and started to bring it up to my face, I remembered what it was. There were four girls' names and phone numbers written on it.

"Holy shit! How could I have forgotten this?!" I thought.

"Beth -- 274-2398, Sara -- 384-9826, Kelly -- 397-2664, Jen -- 478-7171. call any or all of us".

It had been a few months since this had happened so I wasn't really hopeful but I thought I would give it a shot. I dialed Beth's number and got "We're sorry, the number you have dialed..." and I hung up. I dialed Sara. It rang 3 times and went to Sara's voicemail. I didn't want to leave one so I hung up and dialed Kelly's number.

"Hello, this is Kelly." She said.

"Hi, Kelly. My name is Tom. You might not remember me, but we sort of met at Chili's a month or so ago?" I said. I wasn't expecting much, and I didn't know which one of them was Kelly.

"Hi Tom!" she said enthusiastically. "I was wondering if you were ever going to call."

I was surprised at that reception. I figured I would tell a little white lie.

"Well, I had gone down the list once or twice and gotten discouraged," I said. "No answers and voice mail. And Beth is disconnected."

She laughed. "Yeah, Beth had a little problem with paying her bill. Did you leave me a voicemail?"

"No," I said. "I figure if you're busy, you're busy. I don't usually leave voice mail. So, what are you doing? Do want to grab a cup of coffee or something?"

"Well," she giggled, "I wouldn't mind getting a closer look at that slab of meat you have. I live over on 14th Street. The number is 1353, but you'll see a big U.S. flag hanging on the front porch. Why don't you get over here?"

"Uh, sure I'll be right there," I said with a little bit of astonishment in my voice.

It was a bitch finding a place to park and I ended up walking two blocks to the house. I turned down 14th St on foot and my phone rang.

"Hey, where the fuck are you? We're waiting for you forever!" she said. We?

I said, "Shit I had to park a mile away. I'll be there in about 5 minutes."

And in just about 5 minutes I turned in the walk at the American flag and rang the bell. "It's open!" I heard from inside.

I walked into the living room and there were two of the girls from Chili's sitting on the couch in kimonos. One stood up.

"Hi, Tom. I'm Kelly. This is Jen. She wants to see it again too," she said.

At this point, Jen also stood up and we all shook hands! Like a business meeting! Jen was just barely 5 feet tall and very petite.

Simultaneously they shrugged off their kimonos. As I was expecting, both were naked.

"Tom," Jen said, "you go ahead and take your clothes off. I just can't keep my hands off this bitch though."

As I watched and started undoing my pants... slowly... Jen begin sucking on Kelly's tits and slipped her hand between her thighs.

"Oh fuck yeah," Kelly said and stepped backward and fell to the couch.

Jen dropped to her knees between Kelly's thighs and stretched up to keep sucking her nipples. She rubbed her body against Kelly's already wet pussy.

I watched in awe as Jen took Kelly's other nipple between her fingers and squeezed, it looked like it was pretty hard.

"Ow! YES! Harder!" Kelly yelped. "Bite me you fucking slut! God dammit bite me!"

Jen took Kelly's nipple between her teeth and bit down and pulled. Holy SHIT!

"Oh god oh god yes! It hurts so fucking good!"

By now my clothes were in a heap on the floor and my cock was standing straight out. Jen nibbled down Kelly's body until her face was even with her dripping slit. Her tongue immediately disappeared into Kelly's cunt. Kelly put her hands on Jen's head and pushed her face deeper.

I walked over to the couch and stood on it, straddling Kelly and planting my knees against the back of the couch. I put my hands against the wall and leaned in and my hard cock approached Kelly's face. She opened her mouth wide like a hungry bird waiting for its worm.

I slid my hard cock between her lips and she started moaning. She was being fucked from two sides and liked it a lot.

Her mouth was so wet and warm and it felt so great. Then she closed her lips around the shaft and leaned her head against the back of the couch and I started fucking her mouth. I could feel her tongue sliding back and forth on the underside. Holy shit I wanted to explode in her mouth, but I restrained myself. And I did amazingly well, although having masturbated late last night helped!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked around. Jen was behind me, pulling me away.

"Hey I want some of that cock too!" she said. So I turned and sat down on the couch.

The girls sat down on the couch on either side of me and leaning together over me began kissing. Jen's hand was stroking my cock, while Kelly was squeezing Jen's tit.

OK, I've led a pretty sheltered life. I have only seen two chicks making out in movies. Up close and personal it is fucking HOT.

Then they both leaned down, Jen took the head of my cock in her mouth and began slowly pumping in and out. Kelly leaned down and began licking my balls, then took them in her mouth and caressed them with her tongue.

Kelly moved her head up and while Jen had the head of my dick in her mouth swirling her tongue around it, Kelly begin nibbling and licking the shaft. When their mouths got close to each other their tongues entwined while at the same time licking my dick.

Watching these two girls enjoy my cock was so mesmerizing I guess I forgot about cumming; at least for a little while. After a few minutes, Jen and Kelly were pretty much concentrating on each other, but Kelly still had her fingers wrapped around my cock.

After a few minutes, they stood up. Jen took my hand and moved me closer to the edge of the couch. Then she turned around and lowered herself down. Kelly dropped to her knees and took hold of my cock and guided it into Jen's hot, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," Jen breathed as she impaled herself. "God that feels so good. Holy shit Kell you should feel this. He has a GREAT cock."

Kelly said, "Well fuckin save me some, bitch." And they both laughed.

Jen's pussy was so tight I didn't know how long I could hold on. She started riding my cock slowly and I reached around her and held her tits, taking her nipples between my fingers and twisting them.

"Holy shit YES," she yelled, "TWIST them. Oh FUCK." And she began fucking me harder, bouncing hard on my cock.

That's when Kelly spoke up. "Don't you make him cum in you dammit! I want some of it too!"

Jen seemed to not hear her or just ignored her. She kept fucking hard. I felt her pussy muscles squeeze me and I had a feeling BOTH of us were very close. She got there first.

"OH GEEZUS FUCK FUCK FUCK" and she slammed herself down so my cock was deeper than it had been before. Her legs quivered and she clapped her hands over mine on her tits and made me squeeze harder. She just held there motionless for a minute, making kind of an urgent grunting noise. Her not moving helped me to not cum right away. Thank goodness.

Then she started riding up and down again and her tight pussy muscles were milking me. I didn't know if she was doing it intentionally to make me cum inside her or she just couldn't help herself.

Suddenly I felt the call.

"Oh god oh god oh god," I started saying as she rode my cock.

Kelly got the hint real quick and on Jen's next upstroke, she grabbed my dick, pulled it out of Jen's pussy, and took the whole thing into her mouth, just as I shot the first load of hot, milky cum.

It took Jen a second to realize that she was no longer fucking me.

"Shit!" she yelled and jumped off, quickly getting down next to Kelly.

But Kelly wasn't giving it up. She kept mouth fucking me and took every drop of hot cum.

"Oh DAMN baby, that is good. Oh god yes, suck me dry." I whimpered. Geezus it felt good.

After there was nothing left, Kelly turned her head toward Jen and opened her mouth. It was full of steaming cum. Jen leaned in, put a hand on the back of Kelly's head and they kissed, swapping my cum back and forth between them.

They both looked at me and showed me that they both had mouthfuls of my cum. Simultaneously they closed their mouths and swallowed, then smiled.

They kissed once more, stood up, and grabbed their kimonos.

"Well I hate to seem inhospitable," Kelly said, "but we have a class in about twenty minutes. Besides, if you don't get out now, we might tie you up in the attic and fuck you whenever we have a break. Would you like that?"

Well, I admit the thought was intriguing but it probably would grow old fairly quickly.

I said, "I would LOVE that. Unfortunately, you would probably kill me in about 3 days, so I will get out for now."

After dressing I made sure they both had my cell phone number and kissed them both, tasting my cum in their mouths.

Walking back towards my car, my phone told me I had one picture message and one video message. The picture was Jen and Kelly with their kimonos open showing me their gorgeous naked bodies. The video was taken by Kelly, just a few minutes ago. It was Jen riding hard on my aching cock. It was amazing because as I was fucking her I was imagining what she looked like from the other side.

I loved watching her tits bounce as she rode my hard cock. The video only lasted a few seconds, because I heard myself saying "Oh god oh god oh god" and she dropped her cell phone and the video just went dark, although I could still hear us so it must have been shooting into the carpet after she dropped it.

I looked at that video 4 more times before I got to my car and had a hard-on already.

Damn, I wish Hal and Jessie would get home!