Tom's Life Pt. 08

Story Info
Sister Amy comes home.
1.8k words
4.26
3.6k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal and Jessie had been gone for more than two weeks. They were in Florida visiting Jessie's mom (Hal's grandmother) who was sick. I got text messages from Jessie that said she was not doing real well and they were not sure how long they were going to be gone.

This really sucked because between Hal and Jessie, I was getting off pretty regularly. Jessie loves to fuck and suck, and since she is divorced, she has not been getting it anywhere else. I have become her little toy at 18.

Hal and I have known each other since preschool but have really only been friends since middle school or so and discovered a lot of things together. We sat and looked at naked women in magazines together, jerking off side by side and eventually, jerking each other off. Hal discovered he loves to suck cock; mine in particular, and taking my cock in his ass, although that not as much as eating my cum.

So, I rarely have been going more than a day or so without fucking someone. Some days could be very trying, because Hal would want my dick in his mouth and a few hours later, Jessie wanted my dick in her mouth.

Now I am not saying I don't have other options. A coworker at Starbucks, a couple of college girls I know, but Hal and Jessie are also my friends and I missed hanging out with them too. But it still has been almost two weeks since I have cum into anything but a tissue.

And the worst part of that scenario was that I had the whole house to myself since my parents were out of town visiting my sister, Amy who lived about 600 miles away with her slacker asshole boyfriend.

So, it was Thursday night about 11 PM and I had just gotten home from work and the phone rings. My mom tells me that Amy and Rob were "going through a very difficult time" because Amy had been laid off from her job, and she was going to come home for a little while, so I had to clean some of the stuff off her bed and from her room and move it to the basement. They would be home sometime Saturday. My mom also suggested that I might want to consider moving to the spare room in the basement.

Now THAT really pissed me off. My sister is coming home so I have to be seriously inconvenienced. The worst part being there is no bathroom in the basement. Right now, I have a bathroom to myself. Our two bedrooms share a bathroom, sometimes called a Jack & Jill setup so when "Jill" moved out it was all mine.

After hanging up I started gathering up the stuff in her old room and got more and more pissed. I sent Amy a text: "Hey sis, you think we could work something out with the bathroom so I don't have to move to the basement?" She responded back: "That's crazy, you don't have to move. We'll figure it out."

Good because I didn't want to move. Besides, Amy and I used to hang out quite a bit and it would be nice to have her home again and be able to see her more.

Well, they got home late Saturday night. I had worked almost 12 hours that day so I was exhausted and went to bed before they got home.

When I got up Sunday morning and stumbled into the bathroom, I noticed that the sliding door into Amy's room was open a bit. I walked over to close it and peeked into her room. I could see that she was sleeping, face down and, like me she slept with one leg exposed. The blanket had worked its way up so that half of her ass was exposed and I noticed immediately that she had no panties on! I was looking at my sister's ass! I looked at her for a few seconds, and then gently slid the door closed the rest of the way.

Next morning around 10 I was sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee. Amy came out in her robe and I jumped up and gave her a big hug, and I could tell just by the feel that she had nothing underneath the robe. She sat down across the table from me.

I said, "So problems on the home front?" She gave me a dirty look and said, "THIS is my home front for now, so no. No problems."

"We should take a look at the bathroom doors and see what the easiest plan is so we don't walk in on each other," I suggested.

"I heard the door close this morning," she said. "Were you checking out my ass?" Busted! So why deny it?

"Yes. Yes, I was." I said.

She asked "So what did you think?"

Holy shit I could not believe I was having this conversation with my sister!

"Pretty damn nice," I said with my heart pounding a mile a minute. "But I didn't see much of it."

"Well, keep your eyes open," she smirked. "You never know what you'll see." She stood up, picked up her coffee cup, walked around to my side of the table and bent way over to kiss me on the cheek. I could look down the front of her robe and saw most of her tits and she knew it. She stood back up and walked into the house.

I thought to myself, "What in the world is my big sister up to?"

I went out with some other friends for most of that day and when I got home my parent's car was not in the driveway and the house was dark. There was a pizza box on the counter with most of a pizza still in it. I went up to my room, thinking about a shower, then something to eat and watching some TV.

As I walked into my room, I heard "Hey Tom!" Crap, Amy is home, and she was in the bathroom.

"What," I said, just a little irritated.

She said, "Would you please do me a huge favor and go grab me a piece of pizza and a beer out of the fridge?"

Well, it looked like I wasn't going to be taking a shower right now so what the hell, "Yeah OK."

"Grab yourself a slice too and come talk to me." she said.

I put two slices on paper plates and grabbed Amy a beer. I closed the fridge door, thought for a second, and grabbed myself a beer.

As I entered into my room it suddenly struck me. What was she doing in there and where was I going to put her food?

"Hey where do you want me to put this?" I asked.

"Well bring it in here of course, silly." she said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I have bubbles."

I hesitated, "Um, OK." And slid the door back with my foot and walked in.

I took in a quick breath when I realized she was actually in the bathtub. Sitting back relaxing with a couple of candles lit. She did indeed have bubbles and about all that was visible was from her upper chest up and she had one knee up. I set her beer and pizza on the side of the tub and sat down on the toilet seat.

I was a little uncomfortable sitting there knowing my sister was naked in front of me, but we started talking and laughing about stuff and pretty soon we were just having a great time.

I had not been really paying attention, but I glanced at Amy at one point and realized that her bubbles were slipping and one nipple was completely exposed and the other was partially. She didn't seem to realize it but caught my gaze and looked down. She looked up at me with a little smirk on her face and pulled bubbles up over her tits again.

"Tom, do you think I have changed since I have been gone?" Amy asked.

Moving my eyes from her tits to her face, I am sure I looked disappointed.

"You mean physically or personality?"

She bit her lip and then said, "Both?"

"Well, your personality has always been a little crazy and flirty, although never with me. I have always liked hanging out with you, but as a 'big sister' kind of relationship you know? Now you seem like just a lot more fun. More of a friend sort of thing you know?" I stammered. Geez I sounded lame.

She looked kind of thoughtful and then said, "Is that because I've changed or because you have changed?"

"Hmmm I hadn't even thought of that. I have changed quite a bit since you've been gone," I said.

She nodded, "I'm beginning to see that. Or maybe it's just because you've seen my ass and my tits? OK what about physically?"

I felt my face flush. "You have lost a lot of weight. You look really good."

She smiled, brought her knees up, put her hands on the sides of the tub and stood up. As she did, the suds started running down her body. Almost immediately her tits were completely exposed. She reached and took the shower sprayer off its hook, pulled the stopper on the drain and turned on the water.

She turned and looked at me and said, "Rinse me?"

My hand was trembling a little as I took the sprayer from her hand and she turned her back to me. The water hit her back and she jumped a little. I put my fingers in the water and it was icy.

"Holy shit, Amy, make it warmer," I said.

She caught her breath and said, "No! I like it."

OK, well whatever.

I rinsed the suds starting at her shoulders and watched them run down her back and into the crack of her incredible ass, and down the backs of her thighs.

Her skin became all goose bumps and she moaned, "Oh GOD Tommy that feels wonderful." She is the only person I would ever let call me Tommy.

Slowly she turned around as I rinsed her off. The soap rinsed off her neck and down over her tits. Her nipples were so hard that the water and suds were shooting off in little streams. There were goose bumps all over her tits and tummy and I watched as the water ran over her down between her legs where she had just a thin strip of closely trimmed fuzz.

"Oh my god Amy, your body is amazing," I breathed. I looked up at her face which is at the same level as mine. Despite the cold water, her eyes were full of fire.

She took the sprayer from my hand and pushed the lever to shut off the water.

"You better go," she said with a very heavy note of regret in her voice. "Now!" she said with emphasis.

I went into my room and slid the door closed behind me, and just stood there. The door is not very substantial and I could hear her.

She was sobbing to herself, "Amy what the fuck were you thinking?"