Tom's Life Pt. 09

Story Info
Sister Amy needs comfort in a storm.
2k words
4.59
3.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal and Jessie were still in Florida. I talked to Hal on the phone a few days ago and they were not expecting his grandma to live more than another couple of days. I told him how sorry I was; I remember when my favorite grandma died and I was devastated. He figured that they would probably be down there another week after she passed away. I told him I missed him and his mom.

"You miss my mom?" he said.

"Well yeah. OK her cooking mostly," I said and we laughed. I would have to watch that. I did NOT ever want my best friend to find out his mom loved sucking my cock as much as he did!

The morning after the steamy shower scene with my sister Amy I was sitting on the deck drinking a cup of coffee, getting ready for work. I had to be at work by 9 and it was probably going to be a double, which was ok with me because I could use the money.

Amy came out onto the deck and sat down at the table across from me. She was wearing a skirt and top and looked very nice and businesslike.

"Tommy," she said, her chin beginning to quiver. "I am so sorry for putting you through that last night. I shouldn't have done that. Will you please forgive me?"

Tears started running down her cheeks.

"Amy, stop!" I said, reaching across the table and taking her hands. "Amy, you didn't do anything that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. I think you have an incredible body. I guess I felt like you just wanted someone to pay attention to you and maybe make you feel appreciated and, well... beautiful. And Amy, my god... you are so beautiful! My only question is: Can I come in and watch you shower again?"

She had stopped crying and was now smiling her cute little crooked smile that always made me smile... and did again.

"Tommy you always know what to say and do to pull me back from the edge. I don't know how you do it. I am so glad you are still here. I think you could be my best friend right now," and tears started again. Different tears this time. "And yes, you can come in and watch me shower any time you like."

She grinned and said, "Hey do you remember the time..." and we talked for 20 more minutes and laughed about jams that we got each other into and out of. But then I had to get ready for work and as we stood up it started raining... and it was pouring by the time we got to the door.

We got to the kitchen and put our cups in the sink and she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a bear hug, backed off a bit, and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you, Tommy," she said. "Have a great day. I am going job hunting today."

I was surprised at that.

"So, you are staying for the long haul?" I said.

"Not sure yet," she said. "But either way I need money."

Made sense, I guess. I said "Love you too Amy. Good luck."

I left for work right after I changed out of my wet shirt. It stormed all day. Heavy rain and occasional thunder.

I didn't get home until almost 10 PM and I was exhausted. I went straight to my room, took a quick shower to get the "food service smell" off, and crawled into bed to read a bit. After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Come on in Amy," I said quietly.

She slid the door back and came into my room and sat on my bed.

"How was work?" she asked, kind of chattily. I figured out she just wanted someone near her own age to talk to. I felt so bad for her. She was, as Mom said, going through a rough time.

We talked briefly about her job hunt that day. She did have some prospects.

I could not help but notice that just since coming in and sitting on my bed, her nipples had gotten hard and were pushing against the fabric of her T-shirt.

"Are you cold Amy?" I asked with a smile. She followed my glance down, looked at her hardening nipples, and punched me playfully on the shoulder.

"You wanna warm me up?" she said as she pretended to start taking her shirt off.

She stood up and headed back to the door.

"I am still afraid of thunderstorms, Tommy. So, if you hear me scream tonight, you'll know why!" and she disappeared into the bathroom and slid the door closed.

I turned off the light and rolled over facing the wall.

I lay awake for a while because, unlike Amy, I love thunderstorms. The sounds, the flashes, the rain beating on the roof and windows. This one was getting particularly fierce and getting closer all the time. I worried a little about Amy but I didn't hear her scream so I figured she must be ok.

I figured it wrong.

"Tommy," I heard in a hoarse whisper not too far from my bed.

I smiled to myself, "Are you scared little girl?" I asked.

"Seriously I am. Can I lay next to you until it's over? Pleeeaaase?" she whined.

I looked over my shoulder but it was dark and I couldn't see her.

"Sure, but no snoring because I'm tired," I said.

She laughed and swatted my butt.

She jumped under the covers and lay on her back. I was still facing the wall.

We talked a little bit, but I was honestly trying to go to sleep, despite the storm raging stronger outside.

Suddenly there was a lightning strike that had to be less than a mile away and a clap of thunder that shook the entire house. I felt, rather than saw, Amy jump straight up, much like a cat will when frightened. She turned as she landed, pressing herself to my back with her arm over me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She was shaking. "I think so," she said with a trembling voice.

"Um, Amy?"

"What," she said.

"Uh, you are naked," I said.

She laughed a little girl giggle that almost drove me nuts immediately.

"Oh sorry," she said. "Did I forget to mention that?"

I said, "OK just lay still, ok? I don't need you all jiggling against me." and I started to laugh.

Amy laughed too. She placed her hand flat on my chest and hugged me, kissing my back.

She pressed her cheek to my back and ran her hand over my chest. When her fingers touched my nipples, I tried hard to control my breathing.

I couldn't control my cock though. I started to harden. She moved her hand across my nipple again and stopped, rubbing her fingers across the tender skin.

"Oh god Amy what are you doing?" I moaned.

She took that as a signal and ran her hand over my chest, across my stomach, and under the waistband of my boxers. Wrapping her fingers around my rock-hard cock, she inhaled a short breath.

"Oh my god," she said and squeezed my cock at the base. I could feel her teeth digging into my back and her nipples hardened even more.

She loosened her grip a little and ever so slowly moved her hand up the length of my aching dick until her fingers ran up over the swollen head and she smeared my precum on her fingers.

She moved her hand slowly back down the shaft until she cupped my balls in her palm, then she moved her hand back up the shaft again.

She was not jerking me off; she was getting a feel for the length and thickness.

Her breathing was getting hoarse and raspy. She kept biting into my back and it was making me crazy. I thought I was going to cum. I thought she WANTED me to cum.

Suddenly she stopped moving her hand on my cock and, sliding her hand back up to my chest she leaned up a little on her elbow.

With a hoarse whisper, she said quickly, "Fuck me, Tommy. Please. You have to fuck me. I need it. I need you!"

She slid backward on the bed and pulled on my shoulder so I rolled to my back. She leaned into me and kissed me hard on my mouth. While she kissed me, she took my cock in her hand and stroked it gently. Our mouths separated very slightly and I could see the burn in her eyes.

Without even the slightest hesitation she threw her leg over me, reached between us, and guided my cock into her dripping wet cunt. Once the head was inside her I could feel her wetness running over my shaft and she slowly lowered herself down until her whole weight was on me.

"Oh shit, Tommy," she said breathlessly. "You have such a great cock."

She just held in that position for almost a minute but her breathing started to change. Then she slowly started pumping on my cock with her tight pussy.

"Oh f..f..fuck Tommy. MM.. mm.. God I have n..n..never been this FULL before." Her voice getting raspy and hoarse.

"I have wanted to fuck you for a long time," I grunted back. "To eat your pussy and suck your tits"

"You want to suck my tits you dirty boy?" she said and leaned forward, shoving her nipple in my mouth. "Suck them then little brother. Oh, FUCK I am fucking my baby brother!"

This statement excited us both like fucking crazy. She started bouncing harder on my cock, her tits hitting my face. I bit at them every time they slapped me.

"Fuck me hard little brother! I can feel your cock deep in me. I want your cum! C'mon Tommy, cum in me. Fuck your sister you pervert... " oh GOD she was driving me crazy!

"Amy I am going to cum. You are going to get your little brother's cum in your cunt. OH FUCK OH FUCK." I started to explode inside her and I could feel my hot cum surrounding my cock as it filled her up. It felt like I was cumming a gallon.

She smiled when I started cumming inside her.

"Oh god YES, Tommy cum in me... oh shit... I'm gonna... god oh god... "

Just as I stopped shooting hot cum inside my big sister, she started to shudder. She sat up straight so that my hard cock was straight up inside her. I reached up and put my hands on her tits and she put her hands on mine and made me squeeze.

"FUCK!" she yelled and stopped. She just sat with the full length of my hard cock inside her. She was shaking and biting her lower lip. I could feel the muscles inside her pussy pulling on my cock. Milking what she could from me. She sat like that for a full minute, and then she collapsed on my chest, her tits squashed against me, and her ponytail fell across my face.

We may have both passed out for a minute, I don't remember.

"Tommy?" she said. "That was incredible."

I couldn't talk right way. She slowly sat up and her hair pulled off my face. She put her hands on my chest for support.

"Was that... real, Tommy? Was it?" she said, almost drunkenly, trying to pull herself together. "Because if that was a dream, I am going to wake up and cry."

"Amy if that was a dream, we both had the same dream," I said.

She sat on me with my cock still inside her while it softened. A few minutes later she rolled off of me and lay next to me, pulling the sheet up over both of us.

"I think the storm is over." She said softly.

I laughed a short laugh.

"Sis," I said, "I think the storm has just begun."