Tom's Life Pt. 11

Story Info
A letter from Amy.
1.3k words
4.17
1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly. It was dark and I was a little disoriented. The window was on the wrong side of the bed. It took me a second to figure out that I was in Amy's bed. I squinted to look at my watch. It was 4:20 AM. I looked to the other side of the bed and Amy was sound asleep.

I quietly got out of bed, tiptoed into the adjoining bathroom, and slid the door closed. I used the toilet and then washed my face. Turning off the light and slipping out the opposite door to my own room, I climbed into bed and relived the whole night from beginning to end.

It was after midnight when I went into my sister's room and crawled under the sheets next to her. She had already fallen asleep but woke up when I put my arm over her and held her tit in my hand, gently squeezing her nipple, and she felt my hard cock pressing into the crack of her ass.

"What a nice way to be woken up," she said. "You didn't let me finish this afternoon," and she rolled over and pushed me to my back. Then she crawled down under the sheets and took my cock in her mouth, cradling my balls in her hand. I threw the sheets off because I wanted to see my sister's lips around my cock.

She looked up at me and smiled. I still was having a hard time believing that my sister was the best lover I have ever had. OK granted I am only 18 and haven't had a lot of lovers but you get the idea.

She took her time sucking me. Her tongue stroking the underside where it is the most sensitive. She squeezed my balls gently. It was obvious to me that she was an experienced cock sucker because she knew how to drive me crazy without making me cum right away.

"These balls are huge and heavy. They must be very full. I want it all Tommy. I want it all in my mouth. Will give it to me? Will you fuck your big sister's mouth and cum for me?" And with that, she took the whole thing in her mouth again. Her head then started moving faster. Tilting her head a little from side to side, pushing against her cheek, softly scraping her teeth against the head. She was driving me crazy. Then her fingers started stroking my shaft.

She looked at me and in a little girl whiny voice said, "Give me your cum, Tommy. Please give it to me." And took me back into her mouth and kept stroking.

Well, it only took a few minutes and I felt the tingle in my balls. I started thrusting my hips up, driving my cock into her mouth. She knew it was coming and started making an urgent moan almost begging for it, all the while never breaking eye contact.

I stiffened and my cock started pulsating, pumping warm cum into my sister's waiting mouth. We both stopped moving while I shot stream after stream into her mouth. She had a dreamy, happy look in her eyes. I heard her gulp. Once. Twice. I had pumped a lot of cum into her mouth.

She kept my cock in her mouth even as it started to soften. She wanted those last big drops. Then she released me but licked the drops as they appeared. When she was sure she had it all, she kissed the head. I thought, "Wow, Hal did that once and I thought it was weird. When Amy does it I want more."

Amy crawled up next to me and we kissed. It was a deep kiss that I will never forget. I could taste my cum in her mouth. She laid her head on my shoulder, her naked body against me.

"I love you, Tommy," she said. She has said those words before, but something in the way she said it tonight sounded different.

"I love you too, Amy," I said, as she started tracing circles around my nipple with her finger. Soon she stopped and I realized she had dozed off. I allowed myself to do the same. I didn't think I could do much more right now anyway as I was exhausted.

And that's when I woke up at 4:20 AM. After getting into my bed, I dozed fitfully the rest of the night and finally around 7:30 I got up and went into the bathroom.

Looking into Amy's room I could see she was still asleep. I slid the door closed and got in the shower, then dressed, ate some breakfast, and was off.

It was a slow day again, being Sunday, but I was still pretty tired by the time I got home.

I had gotten home from work at 4:30 PM and no one was home. Went up to my room and found a note on my bed.

"My dearest Tommy,

When you left my bed early Sunday morning I was thinking about how you have made me feel over the last several days since I have been home. I don't mean just sexually, although I was not lying when I said you satisfied me better than anyone ever has. You have also been a wonderful friend and companion. When we sat on the deck and talked about all the jams we have gotten each other into and out of I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.

So I turned off my light and closed my eyes with a smile on my face and the taste of your sweet cock still in my mouth.

I was drifting off to pleasant sleep when someone hit me with a brick. I sat straight up in bed in a cold sweat and started to cry.

I was crying because I suddenly realized Mom was right.

I was crying because I realized that I was in love with you the way a girl should not be in love with her brother.

I was crying because I realized that I was going to have to leave before it was too late.

I arranged for an interview on Tuesday with a company I applied to before I left. I am pretty confident I will get it. It is a great job so I hope you will be happy for me.

It means I will be back with Rob, I know. He may not be Mr. Right. I will find him someday. But Tommy, it can't be you. It just can't.

I hope you understand, Tommy, and can find it in your heart to forgive me for putting you through this. I will always love you in a way that I can't tell anyone about.

When you get past the anger and the hurt, please remember that I am your sister and I love you so much it hurts. I want you to come see me when you have a chance to get away.

I love you, little brother.

Amy"

I went into Amy's room and her bed was stripped and her drawers were empty and her suitcases were gone. All her makeup was gone from her dresser.

"NO" I yelled.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen. There is a whiteboard on the refrigerator for leaving notes. It said "Taking Amy home. Be back in the morning. Dinner in the fridge."

I was stunned.

I had already realized that I was in love with my sister. She realized before I did that it was a love that could ruin us both. I still did not want to admit that.

I picked up my phone and selected her name from my contact list. I was going to call her and beg her to come back. Cry to her if I needed to.

As I scrolled through the list to get to her the sudden realization came over me. I got to her name, selected "Text Message" and typed "I love you too, sis" [SEND].