Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David Richmond was in his happy place right now, standing at the bar in his local, a pint of Doom Bar in hand, lustily staring down the front of the barmaid's dress watching her large tits jiggle every time she laughed. Though it wasn't really a laugh, more of a high-pitched giggle that seemed to cut through David making him want to wince. He didn't though, grinning embarrassedly at the girl, trying to avoid eye contact.

The barmaid Tricia was in her early twenties, working in the pub to make ends meet before she started her beauty therapy course at the local college. She was an average height but her thick curves made her look shorter, and she compensated for it by wearing high heels that she'd wobble in when drunk. She'd long blond hair that fell in soft large curls around her round face, her skin a golden bronze of fake tan. She wore a pink blouse that matched her lipstick, nail polish and eyeshadow topped off by a pink bracelet on one dainty wrist.

Tricia's blouses were always open low at the front, enough that her large breasts, pushed up in a tight bra created a cleavage that all the locals, men and woman seemed to fall into, something Tricia was well aware of and used as a way to get tips with her famous 'giggle and jiggle'.

Tricia enjoyed flirting with the regulars, stuffy old men and women who hung around the bar all day on Sundays and though she was only in her twenties she loved the attention, even if some of them were old enough to be her grandparents.

She'd always liked David, who seemed typical of the retirees in the pub. He was tall and soft in his old age, in a way that hinted at his youthful strength and handsomeness. Now he just reminded Tricia of her dad, the soft cords he wore and the faded sports coat over a buttoned-up shirt, reminiscent of a well-dressed gardener. David was always polite and always made her laugh, though the way his eyes would drop every time he did made Tricia suspect that it was a deliberate attempt to see her giggle and jiggle.

She really didn't mind though, especially since the incident last year. An incident that now made David blush and stammer when she tried to talk to him, and when she'd tried to discuss it with him, he had dismissed her, blustering about being drunk and desperately whispering for her not to tell anyone.

It had happened the previous year when they had all been drinking in the run up to Christmas, the regulars buying rounds for each other and the bar staff all joining in the drinking and rowdy singing.

In the early evening on Christmas Eve Tricia was slightly worse for wear from a day of drinking, flirting, and avoiding leering old men with mistletoe trying to snatch a kiss and grope of her tits. She'd succeeded avoiding unwanted attention for most of the day, until she'd been cornered by Mrs. Harrington under the mistletoe in a secluded corner by the fire. Before she'd known what was happening the older, taller woman had grabbed Tricia and wrapped her up in her large arms, squashing Tricia with her hands up in front of her in protest, trying to push Mrs. Harrington away.

Tricia had tried to object but Mrs. Harrington had gripped her tightly in her embrace and drunkenly leaned down, smelling of mulled wine, sloppily pressing her lips against Tricia's, who in a state of shock, had not been able to stop her. Tricia also realized that lifting her hands in an attempt to deflect the older woman's intentions had only succeeding in ensuring they were now pressed tightly against the soft swell of Mrs. Harrington's exceedingly large bust.

Tricia was aware that she could feel Mrs. Harrington's hard nipples rubbing against her palms and she heard Mrs. Harrington cooing softly in pleasure into her own mouth. Still not sure what to do Tricia had felt a thick, soft tongue slipping past her lips and was surprised at how delicate and playful it was. Despite never having kissed a woman before or even feeling particularly attracted to one, she felt her own tongue drunkenly betray her and start to move as well in appreciation.

She heard a small triumphant sound from the taller woman and then felt a thick hand slide up under her skirt and press insistently against her panties.

"Mmmmm, your pussy feels nice and wet, I bet it tastes nice as well?"

"Maybe I can try it later? I do like a young girls pussy!" Mrs. Harrington breathed pulling back a little, "I'll let you play with my tits if you like, seeing as you seem to be enjoying groping them right now!"

Tricia felt Mrs. Harrington's finger expertly slide under the edge of her panties and then the soft pad of her fingertip running over her clit causing her to gasp. Mrs. Harrington's finger continued down, and Tricia breathed in heavily in anticipation of feeling this woman's finger plunge into her fully.

The sound of drunken footsteps and laughter interrupted them and before Tricia could say or do anything Mrs. Harrington pushed her firmly away leaving Tricia flushed and confused not saying anything or looking back, leaving Tricia with a heavy wet patch in her panties and a sense of unfulfilled excitement that she hadn't felt before.

Tricia wobbled back to the bar and telling her colleagues she was going to change the barrels, headed out the back to try and do something about the wetness and excitement she was feeling. She was heading through the dimly lit corridor to where the toilets and beer cellar were when she'd bumped into David leaving the gents, his drunken hands trying to do up his fly.

They stopped, facing each other in the narrow, quiet space, the sound of singing and glasses crashing far away in the bar.

For a few moments they just stood drunkenly looking at each other and then to Tricia's shock David had given up trying to do up his fly and instead had pulled it back down before slowly and deliberately reaching in and pulling out his soft cock. Tricia had not known what to do and had looked around frantically in case anyone might catch them and when she turned back David had taken the opportunity to start rubbing his hardening cock, his eyes fixated on her large bust.

"Yoush, arse really a bootiful wooman Trishaa," he had slurred at her grinning, "schow usf your tits bootiful wooman"

Tricia stood in shock at the dramatic change in David from his normal polite reserved demeaner. He now stood there looking at her hungrily and there was a hint of power and almost threat in his eyes that unnerved her.

Had Tricia been more sober she might have slapped David in disgust, had Mrs. Harrington not left her in a state of confused, impotent excitement she might have turned away, but in that moment, she hesitated, and then before she knew it, she felt her own hands reach up and undo the last remaining buttons on her blouse.

David's mouth had dropped open as if he couldn't believe that the object of his lust was actually undressing in front of him instead of slapping him, his cock that had been soft in his hand began to grow more. Tricia marvelled at the drunk old man in front of her and how his limp old dick was starting to harden up into a respectable looking cock. It was not that long but it had girth and now looked engorged and desperate.

Tricia didn't even remember why she'd stepped forward, why she'd closed the gap between them, suddenly aware of how much taller David was, the look on his face becoming a mixture of fear and excitement as she approached, her large breasts hanging over the front of her bra as she neared him.

She certainly didn't know what caused her to reach down and wrap her fingers around his, feeling the heat from his flesh in her hand, the silky feeling as his skin started to move back and forth along his shaft as her nostrils filled with the smell of stale beer, cigarettes, and piss. David's hands had shot out roughly, leaving her fingers alone on his cock and grabbed her tits, causing her to squeal a small high-pitched sound at the shock and pain that she momentarily felt before a wave of excitement flooded her panties.

He proceeded to roughly knead them against her chest, pulling and pinching them, squeezing them together and twisting them. Tricia's fingers grasped his cock more firmly and started to vigorously jack him off, her hand sliding up and down his cock fast, a loud groan now escaping his lips.

He stared down at her and pulled her hard against his body by her tits, causing her to gasp again and as she did, she felt his mouth clamp down on her own open lips. Tricia tasted his beer and cigarettes and smelt his sweat and tension, an old musty taste and smell that reminded Tricia of her grandfather when she'd been young, and yet in that moment she wasn't repulsed by it but instead felt herself trembling at the nastiness of the whole situation and the fear that anyone could disturb them at any point.

David's tongue pushed roughly into her mouth, her lips getting wet from his saliva as she felt his hands rip her bra down, her breasts spilling free against him. His strong hands seeming to instinctively find her nipples and then she felt a sharp twisting feeling in them that made her squeal again and the wet throbbing between her legs to increase.

"Come with me!"

David suddenly seemed to be a lot more sober than he had been acting before and his words were not a request. Tricia felt herself being pulled towards the men's toilets and before she could protest, she was dragged through the door, her nostrils assaulted by the overbearing odour of stale urine. Tricia was momentarily repulsed and tried to pull back seeming to suddenly realize where she was, but David's grip was strong, and she felt herself being dragged towards the stalls.

He guided Tricia to the end of the dimly lit room, into the accessible toilet and she was relieved that it seemed cleaner than the regular cubicles. Her relief only lasted a moment before David pushed her backwards, roughly up against the cold tiled wall, one heavy hand pressing against her chest holding her in place while the other reached up under her skirt.

Tricia had opened her mouth to protest but no sound had come out, instead her body betrayed her as she felt his thick fingers rip her panties, pulling them hard, the G-string causing a sharp pain as it cut into her ass crack, the material stretching before snapping, and then she felt a cold breeze tickling across her swollen, wet labia. Instead, the sound that fell from her mouth was a deep groan that brought a triumphant leer to David's face as they both felt two of his thick old fingers unceremoniously thrust themselves up into her vagina.

Whereas Mrs. Harrington's fingers moments before had been firm but gentle on her clit, David's were rough and he had sunk them into her harshly, but any discomfort had quickly been eclipsed by the pleasure that Tricia felt as he expertly started to search for her g-spot.

"You like that don't you?" though it didn't sound like a question, Tricia tried to nod.

David's fingers started to move in and out of her, a squishing, sucking sound audible to both of them and Tricia's legs started to tremble again, her head swimming at how easily she'd let herself be taken again and how wet it was making her feel.

"Tell me you like it!"

Tricia nodded and was rewarded with a sharp twisting pain in her nipple and a deep thrust of his fingers up into her pussy, the rough pads of his fingertips insistently grazing over the bumpy flesh of her g-spot, she squealed again, and David smiled.

"Say I like it ...............Daddy!..........." and he violated her body again. Tricia's eyes grew wide as she looked at him in shock and confusion, her mouth once again trying to form words that wouldn't come. She felt a tear forming in the corner of her eye as she felt this nice old guy harshly twisting her nipple, his other fingers fucking her hard.

"Say."

"It."

Tricia looked at him with desperate eyes and felt a ripple becoming a wave inside her as if her whole insides were being twisted and manipulated by his strong fingers and words. She'd never had fantasies about father/daughter roleplay, had never considered herself particularly submissive. Maybe it was because up till that point she'd only been with young guys her own age, maybe it was because more often than not she found herself directing them in the ways to pleasure her.

This was the first time she'd been with an older man, a man easily old enough to be her father and who had confidently taken her and proven to her in moments he could control her pleasure in ways she hadn't imagined.

Tricia felt her head tingling, her mind spinning as waves of pleasure mixed with feelings of confusion and shame, and she felt herself desperate for more, that she would let him do anything he wanted to her in that moment as long as he kept doing what he was doing.

Then the words spilled out of her, "Pleeease Daddy, Ah.....ughh....ah...please fuck me with your fingers, fuck your little girl's cunt with your dirty old fingers!"

As she heard herself saying the taboo words, she felt her legs go weak, her weight dropping down onto his hand and it felt like he was holding her up by her cunt.

"Urrggghhh.......oh god Daddy, you're gonna make me cum......urrgghhh...pleeeeasssse!" and her words devolved into a deep groan as she came harder than she ever had before.

David looked down at her in triumph, her chest, nipples sticking up hard and erect with excitement, rising as she took heaving, rasping breaths, her weight on his fingers that were slick with her juices, a dazed happy look in her vacant eyes. David pulled his fingers from her pussy and Tricia practically melted to the floor, seemingly unable to support her own body weight on her legs.

David easily supported her as she slid down making her realize how strong he must still be and then she was squatting on her heels, her back and head against the wall, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to catch her breath. She looked up at him with a sloppy grin and then when she opened her lips to say something David shoved his hard cock into her defenceless young mouth.

Tricia made a gagging sound as she felt the round bulbous end of his cock slip past her lips, plunging into her mouth, rubbing along her tongue, the faint taste of piss and something else assailing her as she felt his cock continuing in and tried to pull her head back. With her head against the wall there was nowhere to go and with a sense of panic she felt his cock push into the back of her throat. Tricia looked up at him with scared eyes as she started to feel his pubic hair tickle her face. Just as Tricia thought she would choke she felt his weight receding and she gasped for breath before she felt his cock force itself upon her again.

David looked down at the blonde girl beneath him, her hair matted against her face and the wall, her plump pink lips swelling around his cock as he drove it into her mouth. She looked panicked and scared, but David realized that her hands were on his thighs and were not making any attempt to push him away. He built up a rhythm, enjoying the feeling of her lips and warmth running up and down his flesh and the sensation he felt as his cock went in deep, how at a certain point he wanted to go even deeper, to hold her head as tight against his groin as he could and watch her eyes bulge as he ejaculated into her throat.

David felt her seem to relax and then her tongue started to move on its own accord, swirling around the bottom of his cock as he thrust it in an out, and he felt and saw her lips tighten around him as she grew accustomed to him and started to eagerly suck him in each time. David was excited how easily and submissive she'd been in calling him Daddy, how a fantasy he'd long had was being realized in this grimey pub toilet.

But David wanted something else, something he'd been fantasizing about for a long time and that he wasn't getting at home. He pulled his cock from Tricia's mouth and decided to see how submissive she really was. Pulling her roughly by the hair, David dragged Tricia forward causing her to topple to the floor and she caught herself heavily, face down, her ass pointing up at the ceiling. She went to move, to push herself up from the piss-stained floor but David was already leaning over her, a strong hand holding her down, fingers on the back of her head.

Tricia felt the shame increase in her again, the smell of the floor repulsing her and the rising sense of vulnerability at how easily this man was controlling her, how the cool air was caressing her exposed skin, how open and wide she felt in that position.

With his free hand David flipped Tricia's now grubby skirt up over her back, marvelling at the young girl on hands and knees in front of him, her face pressed against the dirty floor, her bare ass and pussy staring up at him and he heard her sharp intake of breath.

"You really are a dirty slag aren't you," David demanded grabbing a hard handful of one ass cheek leaving finger marks where his fingers lay.

"Yes," came the mumbled reply, David's hand came down hard and sharp against her flesh leaving red welts in the shape of his fingers across her ass that seemed to point invitingly towards her ass crack.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy," came the meek reply, and David stroked his hand gently across her skin, delicately tracing over the red marks.

"Tell Daddy what his little girl wants him to do," his fingers making longer strokes and dipping down between her cheeks towards her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm....I want Daddy to fuck me, I want to feel my Daddy's hot cock in my little pussy, but......"

"But what dear?"

"But I'm not on the pill Daddy, so you'll have to use protection."

David slapped her again.

"I'm not going to waste by little girls beautiful body fucking a rubber bag," he said and although his words worried her, Tricia felt herself blushing at his weird compliment.

"Don't worry though I guarantee you that how I'm going to fuck my little girl means there is nothing to worry about," and his thick fingers plunged forward between her thighs and into her wet folds. Tricia groaned and shuddered against the cold, damp floor. She didn't know what he meant but she was so desperate now that she just wanted him inside her.

"Please Daddy," she simply begged.

David let go of her head, pleased that Tricia stayed submissively in her bowed position, making no attempt now to get up. He moved around the back of her legs and knelt behind her, his hands stroking up the back of her thighs skirting around her vulva as she tried to entice him in. He put both hands flat on her wide ass, the bronze skin from her fake tan giving way to strip of naturally pale skin as he spread her ass crack. The pale line of her crack was smooth and hairless, and David appreciatively noted that she'd recently had a wax.

He looked at the deep pink folds of her labia, his eyes following the tight pinch of skin that led from her vulva, smooth and soft before turning a darker brown as it reached the ruffled, crinkled edge of her anus. David pulled her cheeks further apart and leant down inhaling her deep dank smell, enjoying how her anus was stretched and the way it pulsed as he let his breath fall on it.

Tricia felt a sense of shame wash over her body as the guy who up until now had been a softly spoken regular, pulled her ass open making her feel more exposed than she ever had before, and then as if to make it worse had leant down so close she could almost feel his face against her anus his breath tickling her sensitive skin. The shame made her face burn and she felt lightheaded, but she also found she was strangely enjoying it, the feeling of being so personally violated in such a vulnerable position.

David marvelled at the beauty of her youthful body, how different her pussy was to his wife's, entirely hairless and smooth from waxing compared to Celia's hairy mons. How her tight, crinkled little asshole seemed to be enticing him in and it made him feel dirty and creepy to be abusing her this way, to be using her for his own pleasure and a way to live out his hidden fantasies. He also thought about who she might have been with previously, was she like this with everyone, maybe she really was a slag? He gently toyed with her soft, wet lips while caressing the skin across her back and ass.

123456...9