Toni & the Tennesse Mt. Man

Story Info
Wife on display & being shared.
2.7k words
3.84
10k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Toni, and I will be the one telling this True story. Just a short background on us. We have been married for over 40 years. I have an exhibitionist side and do enjoy others from time to time. Pat loves to watch me in most any situation.

Like many couples when life creeps up on us we like to unwind. We have been doing that with our sexual hi-jinks for many years now and have many fun times together and with others.

We decided to take a trip to the Smokey Mountains for a week of hiking and just plain relaxing. The weather was predicted to be great and both of us were looking forward to some adult adventures. Pat rented a remote cabin overlooking a valley complete with king bed, hot tub, and pool table.

Now this was against my better judgement, but Pat insisted on packing everything, including all my clothes. I knew what this was going to mean and was excited to see what he had in mind. Though I knew I would be wearing some very revealing clothes, as he just loves dressing me like a slut. He allowed me to wear what I wanted on the trip down, top shorts, sandals.

Once we arrived and unpacked everything, we got naked and went out onto the enormous porch. This thing could hold 100 people, it looked over the valley and was just perfect. Being nude while on vacation is kind of our thing, we both enjoy it. Pat took a few pics of me, then we got ready to go into Pigeon Forge and find something to eat.

I ask what I would be wearing, and he smiled and handed me a rather short skirt, a lite weight top and heels. I have stopped wearing bras and panties about 10 years ago. Maybe a short description is in order of me, I am just over 5ft, 110lbs, green eyes, very small breasts, but my nipples have a mind of their own, and are directly connected to me pussy, which I keep well-trimmed.

We enjoyed a great meal with a few drinks and headed back to the cabin. Once there we got naked and sat out on the porch enjoying the air and scenery. Pat had me sit on the railing as he ate my pussy and brought me to a wonderful climax. Since it was a long day from travel etc., we headed to bed.

I woke up to the smell of Pat making breakfast an having it already on the porch, ready to start our day. The sunrise was breathtaking and just being able to enjoy it nude added to the enjoyment. As a thank you for being so nice I sucked his cock right there until I too enjoyed the feeling of warm cum down my throat. Today is going to be fun.

We decided to jump into the hot tub to start our day. We got in turned on the jets and nothing, they did not work. We were both disappointed and Pat went and called the rental place to let them know. They told him someone would be out to fix it as soon as possible. so, we headed to do a zip line outside of town. we had a great time then went back to the cabin for lunch and a nap. I went for a nap while Pat sat on the porch and read a book.

After a short nap i came out to find pat sitting enjoying the day. we talked a while about life etc., when I heard a noise from the side porch. Naturally my mind went to Bears. They told us at the rental site to be wary of the bears. I froze looked at Pat and said there's a bear, he looked at me and laughed, then he said there is No bear. I insisted and he just laughed some more, now I was getting scared and angry. He said go look for yourself. I said OK I will. I slowly made my way to the side porch and heard it again. Just as I peeked around the corner this Large God of a man came from the other side.

Now here I stood naked and shocked to find this man on our porch. I screamed a little and yelled for Pat, who by the way knew all along the guy was there. he came over laughing at me. The man before me extended his hand and said Hi, I am Mark. I looked at Pat then back at Mark, not sure what to do I shook his hand, as it hit me I was naked and thus man could see everything. I apologized for being nude and babbled some more as this had caught me completely off guard. He said no problem, happen more than you might think. He said all fixed you folks have a good day and left.

As soon as he left my mood turned to angry that Pat did not tell me he was there. He just smiled and said I bet Mark would have loved to see you even closer. I told him that was beside the point, and he would pay for not telling me.I then went inside and got dressed as we were going hiking. We had a great day enjoying the mountains and I forgave my husband for him making fun of me earlier in the day.

For my dinner attire Pat choose a Very short orange dress, this thing does not leave much to the imagination. I know it is designed to show off my legs and give open upskirt views, and I am ok with that. we sat at the bar as we enjoy being able to have conversation with people we meet. I made sure the young couple behind us had a great view as I got on and off the bar stool. I have perfected that to an art form, being able to linger just a few seconds longer as I slide off the stool and my legs open.

As we sat there having a drink Pat says to me there's your friend, now I say what as I do not know anyone in Tennessee. He says there in the blue shirt, I look over and across the bar sits Mark the hot tub guy from this morning. Pat waves him over and I just look at him like, are you sure about this as we both know where this will end up, He says yes, and I say let's do it.

Mark comes over and sits next to me, after all the apologies and discussion about the morning events we just started to chat and get to know each other. I was enjoying more than a few drinks and was in a very friendly mood. I made sure Pat and Mark both had plenty of views of my pussy. I reached over and put my hand on Marks cock and could not believe that something that felt so big could be real. I have had my share of cock, but this felt huge.

Out of nowhere Pat looks at Mark and says why don't you come back to the cabin with us, and Toni can show you her appreciation for fixing the hot tub. He looks at me and all I can do is lean in and kiss him and allow my hand to hold onto the growing monster in his pants. He says are you guys sure, I look him in the eye and lift me dress up and take his hand and place it on my now very wet pussy, he smiles and says ok. He says he needs to check on another repair job, then he will be there. I turned to leave and gave the couple behind us another good look, except his time my lips had swollen, and my pussy was clearly wet. They both smiled as we left.

once in the car my hands went right to my now sopping wet pussy and started to unleash a wonderful orgasm. I ask pat he if he was sure about this, just to double check, he said yes, I need to watch you, the man is a born voyeur.

As soon as we were on the porch e both took off our clothes, I had Pat sit on the railing and gave him a blow job, now I must say I love sucking cock, just love it. Just as headlights came up the road he exploded into my mouth, mmm more protein.

When Mark got to the porch, I ran to him naked and made sure he knew I wanted him. I took off his pants in no time, and the site in front of my eyes was just breathtaking. The largest cock I had ever seen in all my years was right before me, and I wanted it, no I needed it. I just took him into my mouth and went crazy, his size made it difficult at first, but I just knew I could do it. I had slobber running down my chin and which only enhanced Pats viewing. It was not long before mark started to buck and moan really loud, and I just knew I would have my reward, He came with a loud Fuck Yea, and I lost count of how many times he spurted into my mouth as I could not sallow it quick enough, I cleaned off his cock then Pat gave me a towel to clean off my face. I was hooked, this man was a God!!!!!!!!

I begged him to stay the night, I pleaded that I needed him to fuck me with that huge cock. He said he could stay for a few hours, I was elated. Mark took me to bed and all I can say is I have never been fucked like that before in my life. my husband was there the entire time watching and taking photos, God I love that man. I begged him to stay all night, but he could not, He did promise to come back before we left for home in a few days.

The next day I was sore no doubt, I mean Mark was huge, I was later to find out about 10inches and very thick. Pat was so good to me, he gave me a bath, and just generally took care of me the next day as I was completely spent. We ate dinner naked on the porch and I ask Pat, are you ok, he said yes, why do you ask? Well I know you could tell how much I enjoyed last night and I was afraid you might be upset. He looked me in the eye, took my hand and said I have never been happier, and never stop doing this. I mean this man is Keeper!!!

We were going to Gatlinburg the following day and I just knew Pat would want me dressed for display. I went to get the dress he got me to wear, well it was barely a dress, more like a very short very sheer slip. This thing was almost see through, and when I stood up straight you could just make out the bottom of my ass cheeks. He also set out a pair of 4-inch stiletto heels. I came down and said I cannot wear this in public, it's just too much, I mean I am almost completely exposed, and if I sit down well, He looked at me and said yesterday was your day, today is mine, and you will wear it. I got into the car but was not happy and let him know it the entire way there.

We pulled into the parking lot and Pat got out of the car, I sat there fuming and holding my ground, I could not wear this in public. He reminded me of our agreement that he chooses all clothes when we go away etc. and walked away.

I sat there for like 15 mins getter madder by the minute, I thought ok I can do this, no one knows me here what the hell. Just as I got out of the car 2 guys walked by and let me now that very much approved of my dress. How could they not, I was pretty much naked.

I walked into the bar where Pat was, when i entered all eyes were on me, I took a deep breath and walked towards Pat, Just as I got to his High-top table, he says so everyone in the place could hear him, so you must be the girl from the agency. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide. He just laughed, we had a heart-to-heart talk, and, in the end, I agreed he was right, I mean I got to Fuck others, this was the least I could do for him.

Now I will not tell you I was happy about it, being mostly naked like that all day, I mean there were lots of people and well it was uncomfortable at times. I did receive many positive comments from several other women, and well the men they just where jealous of Pat, and that is what I wanted, for him to be happy. The girl who helped fit my new cowboy boots was like 20 yrs. old, and she just kept telling me how hot I was and how she wished she had the nerve to dress like I was. That made me feel good. She even asked for a pic with me, who I am I to say no to a fan.

when we got back to the cabin, Pat made love to me right on the porch, was beyond wonderful, out in the open and with the man I love more than ever.

The next day Pat got a text from Mark, saying he could come by later that night, I was in heaven. I even shaved my pussy bare, something I do not normally do, I tend to keep it well trimmed. All day I was a mess, just so nervous, I wanted this man like no man ever, and I was horny all day. Pat reaped the benefits as I fucked him twice and was constantly sucking his cock, even though he was long spent by my tactics. Around 8 pm we got a text that said be there soon. I was sooooo happy.

I greeted my new God naked, and, on my knees, He undressed and allowed me the honor to suck his cock, I say honor as well he was just so dam well hung. He lasted a long time despite my best efforts to get my reward. I felt the head of his cock swell, which I had no idea could get any bigger,mmmmmm. He pulled out and coated my face with so many blasts of cum, I lost count. I tried to lick it all up as best I could, it tasted like pure sex to me., The 3 of then sat and had a few drinks, naked of course, all the time I was touching him, stroking his cock, saying when you will fuck me, then begging, then pleading. He took me to bed, and I have never been so satisfied in my life.

This man just was the best ever. By morning I had cum so many times I lost count, and Mark like 4 times. and Pat twice, yes while watching. In the morning I gave him one last Blow job, and tasted his sweet cum for the last time. Then I did something I have Never done when I was with others, I said would you like to have a few pics to remember me by, I never allow others to have pics of me, but this guy just showed me what real fucking was, and I was grateful. Pat took 6 photos for him, 1. me nude on porch, 2. me with his cock in my hand, 3. me sucking his cock, 4. me bent over the railing 5. me spread open on railing 6.the 3 of us naked and together.

We left the next day and talked about it the entire way home, 9 hr drive. I never saw Mark again, but what he did to me will never be forgotten by myself or my husband.