All Comments on 'Toni & the Tennesse Mt. Man'

by Pennwife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So your husband is a bi sexual cuckold. Good for you shit for him. Is it too late to outlaw skank wives that have willing cucks as the pets?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a hillbilly rocks her world. Her husband is definitely a pimp and she is a nympho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please proof read and do spellcheck. We wouldn't want to miss this wife enjoying being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL, YOU DID MEET THE CRITERIA FOR A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!! THE HUSBAND CERTAINLY SHARED HIS WIFE!!!!!!! BUT YOUR WRITING, TYPING & EDITING NEED A LOT OF WORK!!!!! AS OTHERS MAY TELL YOU, TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS CAN RUIN A GOOD STORY!!!!! YOU NEED TO READ OVER YOUR WORK OR GET AN EDITOR OR PROOFREADER BEFORE YOU SUBMIT ANY ADDITIONAL WRITINGS!!!!! AS AN EXAMPLE, mark INSTEAD OF Mark!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good that her husband knows he will always be at best second place in her heart.

Of course, this is also liberating, if he can never measure up, why worry about pleasing her, just fuck her.

She wants something she can pay for it. For Christmas maybe give her VD.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Right from the title of the tale, can be noticed you didn't care or couldn't do spell checking, which is a necessary thing nowadays if you write anything. There are even free spell checkers around to download and use it when needed. By the way, it's "TennesseE" not Tennesse. Good first story. We always need new writers in Literotica. Do not give up writing because of the critics. You have to realize readers "pay" good money for the pleasure of reading these stories, he, he. Thanks for the story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

COULD HAVE BEEN A VERY GOOD STORY--IF YOU'D PAID A BIT MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR WRITING CRAFT. SUGGEST YOU REVIEW BASIC GRAMMAR,SUCH AS 'ALWAYS START A SENTENCE WITH THE CAPITAL LETTER'.

GOOD LUCK CD

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Welcome back craving. If not you, someone has done a great job of imitating you to a "t".

In style, in crappy writing, in laughably bad plotting, grammar....the list goes on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least you know how a caps-lock works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, spoiled by being unreadable due to the huge number of errors. It was made worse by the fact that they would almost all have been picked up by Word or Google Docs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous