Tonight, I Shall Seek Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I usually see her every fourth Saturday. I'm due the weekend after next. Are you available by any chance? It seems she wants you gift-wrapped and tied in a pretty bow."

I thought the day couldn't get much better, but it just kept on giving. I was already making plans in my head for Saturday fortnight as the waitress took our order. I just needed to work out where to buy enough wrapping paper to cover a five-foot eight Korean-English girl and a nice bow to go on the top. I already knew what I'd be wearing underneath.

The wings were sensational, and I knew he was going to be tingling when I worked on him later.

As we sat at his kitchen table sipping soft drinks, I showed him my new collection and he purred in delight.

Then I purred in delight as he laid the strap-on between us on the table. As he went to toss the bag into a corner, he hefted it theatrically. "Oh hang on, something else in here. Must have missed it in all the excitement..."

My eyes got wider and wider as he first produced two sets of padded handcuffs, followed rapidly by two Velcro ties, a tasselled butt-plug, a blindfold, a set of nipple clamps, a small flogger and a ball-gag.

He looked at me puzzled. "Any idea what all these strange things do?"

I was getting moist just thinking about it. "As it happens, I do. I know what to do with every last one of them. In fact, I think that your friend has done us so proud, I'm prepared to pay her double!"

Five - Him

It had been one of the best days I could recall and hopefully the best was still to come. Seeing her in her new attire almost flipped me out. As we walked to the restaurant and then back to the station, I not only felt I was falling in love with her, but there was also an immense pride that this stunning girl on my arm was attracting such admiring looks from passers-by.

I felt a right lucky bastard and couldn't believe my fortune, never having had much success with girls in the past. I had put it down to my dark desires, but maybe I had just been too intense, too earnest. The last few years in my late teens and early twenties had been pretty traumatic in many ways and I suppose I had not been an easy person to deal with.

Hopefully, that was about to change.

I had listened in awe to Jae's story of her visit to the clothes shop. It was fairly new and I had seen the girl that owned it a few times and she was hot in a dark and mysterious way. The thought of Jae flirting with her so easily turned me on, but I also felt a little pang of jealously that I couldn't connect so easily with people.

When she asked me what the story was with the cake-shop, I was a bit non-plussed and told her I wasn't sure what she meant.

"Oh, just something Pixie said about a woman called Izzy who works there."

I swallowed hard. "Oh... her."

Even after just over a day together she knew when I was hiding something. "Come on, spill the beans."

"Put it this way, if I had a picture of her, she'd be on my calendar."

When I described the six-foot tall, Anglo-Chinese woman to her, it was Jae's turn to almost flip. Izzy and her wife Josie were well known in the area; not only for the quality of their produce, but for the fact they were the first local same-sex marriage. Their sponsorship of various women's sports teams made the town newspaper and they did a lot of work for charity events and so enjoyed a high profile.

They were both hot as hell, but Izzy was a force of nature - tall and elegant, she was heavily pierced and tattooed and whilst I wasn't usually a fan of ink and implanted metal, on her they just seemed right.

I had attended the local school, Newton's, where her father taught until he retired. She left the school before I started, but for a few years afterwards, she played hockey and netball for the Old-Girl's teams. As the years went on and she became more and more adorned and pierced and grew ever-more beautiful, my adolescent crush turned to a full-on lust.

I had always loved her other-worldly, mixed-race look and fantasised about her. Jae Hwa Park had the same look and while I didn't have to fantasise about her, the thought of seeing the two half-Asian girls going at it had me stiff as a board. When, in my mind, the diminutive red-headed Josie joined in, I almost had to run to the restaurant toilet to relieve the pressure.

We missed a train because Jae insisted on detouring past the cake shop but we were equally disappointed to find it had closed a three o'clock.

We made up for it by snogging like giggling teenagers on the station platform and garnered disgusted looks from the mid-afternoon travellers.

When I unveiled the other gifts Scarlett had bestowed upon us, Jae looked like a little girl on Christmas morning. As with me, she could barely conceal her excitement, and I longed for her to use all those implements on me.

When we finished our drinks, she gathered them all up and put them in the bag. "They are for later. After I have cooked you my famous bibimbap and we have drunk champagne." She looked at the huge wine rack in the corner of the kitchen. "Think it will last the weekend?"

"Oh there's plenty of beer in case we run out."

"Good. Right then, it's a quarter to five now. At five on the dot, I require that you walk into your bedroom with a bottle of said beer in each hand."

"Liking it, but why?"

She tapped her nose. "Just a little hunch. Maybe something you've always dreamed of. See ya in fifteen!"

Wondering what she had planned, I thought I would make a few preparations. In many movies I had seen, the guy didn't wear underpants to facilitate easy access. Besides, mine had tell-tale marks inside, a testament to the effect Jae had been having on me throughout the day. I put them in the wash and carefully zipped up my shorts.

At just before five, I popped the caps on two bottles of beer and climbed the stairs with bated breath. When I opened my bedroom door, my heart almost stopped. She had recreated one of my greatest fantasies and I felt a huge swell of love for the girl.

She was lying on my bed on her tummy, propped up on one elbow, facing the door. There was a cigarette in the left hand, and it was almost the exact pose of my Miss March calendar, minus the eleven inch appendage.

A little smile played across her lips as she let out smoke, her legs in the air, her feet waving merrily behind her. She was wearing her shiny wet-look leggings but these seemed different. She beckoned me forward with a crooked finger.

"Where've you been, you naughty boy? I've waited ages for my beer. And look - someone tore my new trousers."

She knelt up and my eyes went even wider than they already were as I saw a huge hole in them, revealing her sleek, trimmed bush and the pouting lips beneath.

"Who did it, Jae?"

She flopped back down, letting out a giggle. "Some dirty little hussy. Tore at them deliberately. Fifteen quid they cost and look at them - ruined."

"They don't look ruined to me, Jae - they look perfect."

I handed her the beer and we both took a drink. She held hers in her mouth and beckoned me forward once more, signalling for me to unzip myself.

I did so and she took me in her hand and closed her mouth over the head. The beer in her mouth fizzed and tickled. She swallowed it with a slurp and let out a little laugh.

"Feel good? Wait till you've tried champagne!" She blew smoke on me then wriggled across the bed and patted it. I lay next to her and for the next ten minutes, she played out my Miss March fantasy for me.

I may not have eleven inches, but I felt every inch the porn-star as she smoked, sucked and drank, her head bobbing, her feet waving. I had seen it so many movies and now it was reality, I could barely believe it.

I came in her mouth and watched it cascade down between her fingers and over her hand onto my tummy. Slowly and deliberately she sucked her fingers dry, then stretched out, giving me a perfect view of the hole she had made in her leggings.

She lit another cigarette. "Ok, do your thing, lover boy. Miss March had been replaced by Miss August. Make me whimper, then I'll cook Korean food."

She grabbed me by the hair. "Then, and only then does that bag of tricks get used."

She whimpered quite a lot and the bibimbap was delicious. When she fucked me with her strap-on, my nipples clamped, my hands tied with Velcro and her little flogger playing sweet tunes on my back and buttocks, I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven. Her panties from earlier were in my mouth and held in place by the ball-gag. At one stage, I thought I was going to swallow them.

I came inside her as we rent the night air, ramming my practice dildo into her back passage as we collapsed in a writhing, moaning heap of spent flesh.

As she slept in my arms, I thanked my father for the first time in probably over a decade for inadvertently sending this angel my way.

Then I shut the box on his toxic memory and snuggled into my dream girl, thinking of all the fun we were going to have together.

Six - Him

Those days with her were the best of my life and despite the amount of things we did together, they seem to go by in a flash. She kept putting off her return, but finally could do so no longer as another check-up loomed.

We kept things fairly low key the night before in deference to her early start on the 7:57 train. We stopped at two in the morning and resumed at six-thirty. She made the train by a whisker.

Before we left to see her off, I put my hands on her shoulders. "You know I'm going to have to tell Mum."

She twisted he mouth and nodded. "Good luck. I'm probably still dead to her, but I hope for your sake, you get some closure. Me - I have your forgiveness and that's more than I ever hoped for."

I deliberately Skyped my Mum early so she wouldn't have started on the gin or the rum. She looked tanned and fit as she stared at me with a puzzled expression.

"Usually a one-line text to say you're still alive. I'm not going to like this, am I?"

"Probably not."

I knew how the next few minutes were going to pan out. I could virtually hear the conversation in my mind. As it unfolded, I wasn't far from reality.

We spent a few minutes on small-talk, awkward and edgy as ever. When we ran out, she fixed me with one of her famous looks.

"Come on then. Let it out, Luke."

"Ok Mum - no way to say this easily. Last week a girl called Jae Hwa Park got in touch-"

I had expected the interruption. "She fucking what!" I thought the woman would explode. "That fucking-"

"Shut it!" I pointed at the screen as she stared back at me open-mouthed. "Mum if you call her that, I am going to end this call and you will never ever get to find out what was said."

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't threaten me, Luke - you're not your father."

I tried to keep my voice neutral, although as with the first call with Jae, I wanted to scream at her. "I don't intend to Mum. But please, just for once in your life, listen to me. Let me tell you what was said - then you can judge."

She bit her lip and nodded. "Ok, Luke."

"And Mum - if you interrupt or call her by any derogatory names, I'll end it. I mean it, Mum."

She merely nodded once more.

As I told her the tale, suitably abridged, I watched her intently. She was itching to pitch in, to say something nasty; to use the three word phrase she had called Jae by for so long. It was obvious she didn't believe a word I said.

I kept it as short as I could and wound it up. "So, she wants to pay the money back. She feels it's tainted. That's it, Mum. I believe every word of it."

She finally was able to let rip. "Well you would, wouldn't you? Just like him, thinking with your bloody penis. Probably had all her little sob story worked out and you fell for every line. Eating out of her hand, were you? Poor little innocent girly takes up with nasty old man and he slaps her about a bit. It was a way of fucking life for me Luke. If she got it once it was probably everything she deserved. I'd do a damn side worse to her."

"Which is exactly why I didn't tell you earlier. Because you'd have been on the next plane over and gone all Atilla the Hun on her." I somehow kept myself from yelling at her. "It was a way of life for her too. Want to see what he did, Mum? Want to see how he 'slapped her about a bit?' Ok, Mum - I'll show you. And again, if you take your eyes from the screen for a second, we are done."

I held my phone to the webcam. Jae had allowed me to use some of the pictures of her recovery.

"Here we go, a pretty little picture show. I'll start with what she looks like now and work back through her hours of reconstructive surgery until Jae Hwa Park sports the latest 'slapping around' look, courtesy of Sebastian Turner, Industry Titan, International Man of Mystery and all-round good guy. Fucking look, mother dear."

By the end, she had her hands over her face and tears coursed down her cheeks. She had started with a sneer, then graduated to biting her lip, putting a hand to her mouth followed by biting a fingernail and finally, gnawing on the knuckle of her index finger. Beneath her Caribbean perma-tan, she was white as a sheet.

There was a crack in her voice. "Oh my fucking Lord. The poor girl."

I let out a sigh. We were getting somewhere.

For a few minutes, she tried to justify it by his drug use, but she knew fine-well she was in denial. Jae was never likely to get an apology from her, but when she broke down in tears calling her, 'that poor girl' over and over, I knew the day was not exactly won - it never could be - but the ordeal was over.

When she subsided, I went on. "So the money. We thought maybe set up a charitable trust. Invest it and use it for good causes. Drip feed it in and make it last. Make sure something good comes out of it all."

She sounded defeated. "Yes, sounds good. Any particular charities?"

"Battered women refuges. AIDS, trans-gender counselling, drug rehab counselling - things like that."

"Why those?"

"Simple Mum. Dad would have fucking hated the idea of it."

She rubbed her eyes. "Poetic justice, eh? Good idea, Luke."

"It wasn't my idea, Mum."

She was silent for a moment. "Jae Hwa's?"

I almost cried. "Thank you, Mum."

"What for?"

I heard a tremble in my voice. "You called her by her name."

She took a deep breath. "Never thought that would happen." She gave me a rueful little grin. "Thanks for sorting it out. It will take a little while to come to terms with, but it will be nice to get some closure."

"One more thing, Mum..."

"You're together aren't you?"

"How the hell?"

"Mother's intuition, Luke. The way you spoke about her. The way you said her name. I can't say I approve, but it's your decision."

"Mum, I could never have done it if she had been with him voluntarily."

"I know, darling. Just a lot to take in. Hope it works out. I have my doubts, but then again, I'm your mother. It's my job."

She glanced at her watch. "Fucking hell, is it only nine-thirty? The bloody rum shack won't be open for two hours and I am in sore need."

I smiled at her. "I'll let you have a sneaky one given the circumstances. Bye Mum, and thanks for keeping an open mind."

She merely kissed her fingers and blew at the screen before it went dead.

At least the sun was over the yardarm in England. I spent an hour in the village pub taking the edge off and letting Jae know how it had gone. Later, she told me she had wept with relief for hours.

I was going up to London at the weekend and I couldn't wait to see her again. She was going to introduce me to her friends gradually and as usual had everything planned.

The first night would just be the two of us. Then she was going to bring in a girlfriend and on the third night, her partner would join us. I was thrilled and terrified at the same time.

Her apartment in Richmond was small but beautifully furnished and there was a distant view of the Thames as it rolled towards Roehampton. We spent a blissful night together and the next night I was on tenterhooks as her friend Saoirse arrived.

I needn't have worried. She was a lovely, bubbly, buxom Irish girl who filled her leather corset very alluringly indeed. She wasn't quite as out-there as Jae, but she was great fun and reminded me a little of the very vocal Shauna.

Saoirse was equally as vocal in her Dublin accent and as I ploughed into her from behind and she sucked on Jae's clit, I resolved to drop Shauna from my roster.

I had my own girlfriend now and she could give me experiences I had only dreamed of before, as well as the more tender moments we were enjoying more and more as we came to know each other better.

The third night was strange for me. I had been more than fine watching Jae and Saoirse together, but it took a while for me to get used to seeing my new girl bouncing on Flynn, Saoirse's husband. Then I looked up at the leather-clad Irish-woman, her big boobs bouncing, her mouth open in a feral snarl as she pegged me and realised this was now my world as well as theirs.

I gave in to it and let it wash over me. They were a great couple and made it so easy for me. In amongst the intensity and the thrusting and moaning, there was a moment of high hilarity when Jae lay across a bench on her back, her head hanging down over one edge, her pussy level with the other. Flynn was balls deep in her at that end and I was the same at the head end, marvelling at how she could take me all the way and not choke as my balls bounced on her forehead and her long hair trailed on the floor.

Saoirse suddenly piped up. "Somethin' I always wondered. Hold that pose, you t'ree!"

She ran off and came back with a tape measure. "Right, Jae darlin'. Point on yer throat where Luke finishes, will ye?"

I wasn't sure how she did it, but despite her position, Jae looked puzzled. She pointed to a spot on her throat and mumbled something around my erection.

"Right, ta me love. Now Flynn - pull out and put yer dick on her tummy, bollocks level with her dirty little snatch." She studied the scene for a moment. "Ok, just short of her belly-button then."

By now, I had pulled out to save Jae from asphyxiation. She raised her head.

"What you up to, O'Connell?"

The woman put the tape measure on the spot Jae had indicated and rolled it out, down between her breasts until it reached where Flynn's erection had ended. Jae giggled as the tape tickled her.

Saoirse shrugged. "Bugger - they're miles apart. Thing is, when I'm doing that, it feels like the two dicks are going to bump into each other somewhere down me middle. Most disappointin' it is. Thought it would be a matter of inches not bloody feet. Ah well never mind. Bunk over, Park - my turn for the spit-roast!"

She signalled me into position and I sank into her and her legs wrapped around me.

"Now fuckin' dick 'us, Luke, ya lazy bugger!" Any further instructions were lost as Flynn shut her up.

Jae lit a cigarette and grinned up at me. She blew smoke on my cock as I began to glide into Saoirse's accommodating pussy then repeated the dose at the other end. Then she came back and kissed me.

"Seem to be fitting in nicely!"

I heard a rough voice from the other end of the bench. "He fits in bloody perfect. Now come on, Luke - fuckin' get it in me arse while she sucks me cunt for fuck's sake!"

Later, we lay in a post-coital haze, Jae and Flynn on the sofa, Saoirse and I entangled on the floor. She seemed to have taken a liking to me and the feeling was mutual. Her soft curves and the hard leather of her corset made a lovely contrast. She was just a lovely, bubbly, bundle of fun.

She looked up at me, a sparkle in her eyes. "So, we'll be seeing ye at Adina's tomorrow night then?" She glanced at her watch. "Ooh no, will ye look at that - it's tonight already! Ooh, I can't wait!"