Tonight, I Shall Seek Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned towards her svelte crack. "Oh, you'll see how much juice I've got in me, lady. Now fucking suck because a robot's work is never done."

Twenty minutes later, I released her and as Luke took over from me in her back passage, I ripped off the strap-on and ground myself down on her face. We had both fucked and sucked her in every hole and she had rent the night with her cries.

At one stage, when we were double-penetrating her, she gasped out, "Fuck, I'm supposed to do these things to you. But don't stop, it's fucking incredible. Just don't be surprised when I get my fucking revenge later though!"

As I flooded into her mouth and across her face, Luke let go into her darker passage and I clamped my mouth to his, sucking the breath from him as we orgasmed together. I pulled off Scarlett and she took him in her mouth, putting the finishing touches to a spectacular explosion.

I wriggled round beneath her and she immediately knew what was required. Her arsehole puckered and a dribble of cum emerged. I licked it up then began to suck on her as she squeezed and it oozed out. Luke was inches from me, his eyes wide in awe as I sucked it up before I let the last strands dribble into my open mouth.

Scarlett pulled me up by the hair and I delivered the spoils to her, adding them to the mess on her already sticky face. We put on a show for Luke, snowballing, spitting, letting it drip slowly from mouth to mouth. She let some dribble from her fingers onto the toe of her red PVC boot and I licked it off before she reciprocated on my patent leather. We were there for almost another twenty minutes until we lay back, cum-glazed and happy in each other's arms.

Luke stood over us, his hands on his hips, nostrils flaring. He pointed to each of us and then to the en-suite bathroom. "You two dirty bitches - in there now. Get in the bath."

I felt Scarlett quiver in my embrace. "Only if we get to do it to you, too."

"Fucking right you do. Now get in there and kneel in the bath, faces together."

I felt myself tingling again as we removed our boots. The rest of our attire would be fine, but our precious booties were sacrosanct. Scarlett was driving and so had drunk only a little, but Luke and I had drunk a few beers. If he felt like me, he would be wanting to go very badly indeed.

I knelt in the bath and pulled Scarlett close to me, her sticky cheek against mine. As Luke stood over us, I kissed her and felt the first warm jet play across my shoulders. The kiss became more urgent as he played his stream across our cheeks and the mess on our faces sluiced away as it ran down our bodies.

We turned back to him and offered our breasts for his largesse and I sucked on her nipples as the cascade continued. Mine stung from where the nipple clamps had been earlier but it felt wonderful as I squeezed my breasts against hers and his piss rained down on us. As I felt him subsiding, I pulled her upright and for the last few moments, he directed it across our pussies as we entwined and devoured each other.

Then it was Scarlett's turn. Luke and I knelt as she stood with her feet on either side of the bath, balanced precariously as she parted her puffy lips. I pressed my face hard against her and took huge mouthfuls, spitting them over Luke before he did the same to me. Her stream was unfortunately short-lived but seeing her tower over us as it showered down was getting me horny once more.

I was last and was reluctant to stand on the bath, but by the time I had vacated my bladder, Scarlett's previously immaculate hair hung in rat-tails around her shoulders and Luke was sucking on her fat nipples as I let last few drops out and wet, flushed faces grinned up at me.

Scarlett turned on the bath tap and splashed the worst excesses from her, then got out and opened the bathroom cabinet. "Ah, good. Always best to rinse afterwards, I find!"

She extracted a bottle of mouthwash and we each gargled just to be safe. It would also give Luke a nice little sting when we started on him once more.

The room had a walk-in shower, so we crowded beneath the head and cleansed ourselves in a more traditional way. Scarlett and I rubbed each other dry although, as I knew from experience, it was hard to eliminate all the water from a harness and the straps did trap a lot.

But I didn't mind. The night was still young and there would be plenty of time for friction and the heat of the battle to dry off properly.

First, it was time to share a cigarette with Scarlett - and of course, put on another show for Luke. Scarlett tied him to a chair with tissue paper - her little trademark - and we got down to it, inches from his face, sharing the smoke, kissing and fondling, our hands everywhere from our still-wet hair down to our not-quite-sated pussies.

I Ioved the way her wet hair hung down across her face, a testament to the things we had enjoyed. She did a perfect French-inhale, something I was as yet unable to master and I vowed to ask her sometime how she did it.

He was rock hard almost before we had started. As we came together for one last, smoky kiss, she whispered in my ear. I purred at what she said and turned to Luke with a sly grin.

"Oh yeah. He's gonna hate it and he's gonna fucking love it!"

We started with a cigarette each, one on either side of him, blowing on his erection, taking it in turns to run our tongues across the head and down the shaft, letting trickles of smoke emerge before joining together back at the top.

He moaned into his ball-gag as we worked. I loved doing this solo, but doing it with another, beautiful, like-minded female was utterly mind-blowing. We each worked our way up one side of his shaft and before we met at the top, inhaled deeply. We met with his glans between our lips, smoke pouring out of our mouths and the feel of that silky head and Scarlett's soft lips together sent me into raptures.

When we finished our cigarettes, I went to light another, but Scarlett pulled me away.

"No, time for the big finale, Jae. Let's get him ready."

Knowing he was in for a treat, he mutely responded to every command - the authority he had shown in the bathroom a thing of the past. He'd had his short time in charge - now it was ours. We laid him on his side on the bed and Scarlett fitted my strap-on.

She gave me a look. "Nice - love the butt-plug. Send me a link, yeah?"

I lubed her up inches from Luke's face and she slathered it around his buttocks. He groaned as she sank into him. I now did the same to his cock and my own backside. I wiped my hands and lit two cigarettes. I passed one to Scarlett and putting mine between my lips, I backed onto Luke's erection.

He let out a long, keening noise that almost matched the one I made as his balls hit my buttocks. I took a long, shuddering drag on the cigarette as Scarlett began a slow but steady thrusting. Luke immediately picked up on it and moved inside me at the speed she dictated, his hands gripping my breasts.

As Scarlett began to up the tempo, I turned and blew smoke in his face at the same time as she did.

Sheer euphoria washed over me. Two weeks before, I was bereft and broken, barely able to function. Now I had my redemption and the guy that had given it to me was grinding my tight little ass as a professional lady in her late thirties ground into his.

I drew deeply on the cigarette and allowed myself one last look at the past.

I was there because of Sebastian Turner. He had almost killed me, then killed himself. I had escaped his clutches and fallen in love with his son.

It shouldn't have happened, but it had happened and I couldn't have been happier.

I let go of the past and looked to the now. The future could wait.

I threw back my head and let out a feral scream that ripped through the night air and pressed back even harder onto Luke's erection. When I came, it was possibly the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. I held Luke so tightly to me, we both could barely breathe. I cradled his head against my breasts and took a long, racking breath.

I looked at Scarlett, half-expecting some sort of witty or sardonic remark. She held my gaze and I had to bite my lip as a single tear ran down the side of her aquiline nose.

She pointed to Luke, oblivious in my embrace, then to me. The single tear was joined by more as her eyes welled up. She gave me a sad little smile and nodded her head. She mouthed five words to me.

"It was meant to be."

Then she pointed to herself and lowered her head. The next two words she said silently tore at my heart.

"Maybe someday..."

Much later, she stood in the doorway of the spare room, silhouetted against the low light in the hall. We had moved in there to sleep as Luke's bed was utterly soaked with bodily fluids. The washing machine would be busy in the morning.

I knew she hadn't recovered from her earlier moment of heart-wrenching honesty and tenderness, but her professionalism took over once more.

"You could earn a fucking fortune with your talent, girl. I'd offer to mentor you but I think you'd be just fine on your own. Join me and we'll have every man in the land eating from our hands and pussies. I mean it, Jae - you're a natural. Any time you want a job, come speak to me."

I shook my head. "Flattered, Scarlett but I do it where I want and whenever I want; not to order. Not like I need the money, and besides - and please don't take this wrong - but I've had enough of being 'that fucking whore."

She shook her head. "Ah, the loss will be devastating to the willing subs of this world. In that case, I'll do my best to keep them unhappy."

Luke chimed in, unaware of what had passed between us a few minutes earlier. "Thanks for a wonderful evening again, Scarlett. The transfer will be there when you get home."

She winked at me. "Payment received in full, darling. Now you have your own free source of debauchery on tap, I think we should end our paid sessions, don't you?"

I felt Luke stiffen in my embrace and Scarlett's face split in a wide grin. "Oh, don't look so disappointed, Lukey, darling! Ido fuck for pleasure in my own time, you know!"

She switched her hawk-like gaze back to me. "Think of something utterly depraved for next time, Jae Hwa - I'll be in touch soon!"

She turned to go, then stopped. Her voice lost its usual authority and she sounded quite pensive. "Oh, by the way - my name is Belle. Belle Hoskins. Only people I like a lot get to know that, so... consider yourselves liked."

And with that she was gone.

We watched her from the bedroom window as she stood by her BMW convertible, inhaling deeply on a cigarette. She smiled up at us and blew a smoky kiss in our direction as she opened the car door.

We moved back to the bed and I gave a big sigh. "Wow, it's been quite a few weeks, eh? Scarlett is quite a lady!"

"She is, but I've got an even better one."

"Oh have you, now? And what's she like?"

"Can be a bit robotic at times, but when you start her up, she never stops."

I put an arm around his shoulders as an owl hooted in the trees. "I'll never stop, Luke. I am so fucking lucky to be here and I love you so much already."

There were tears in his eyes as snuggled me in. "I feel lucky and I love you too, Jae Hwa Park. So where do we go from here?"

"Well we start with a lot more of this." I rolled on top, kissing him and stroking down below. "An awful lot more."

"Then what?"

"Oh, I'm sure something will crop up. Maybe Thailand, who knows? After all we have a few ghosts to lay. Especially if they are girly ghosts with willies."

I then sat up and rubbed my pussy on his stiffening dick.

"But before that, I've got a nice lady in a clothes shop to visit. And a nice lady in a cake-shop too. There's a nice lady of the night to enjoy some more of, and we have an evening at Adina's to look forward to. There are owls and all sorts of lovely birds in the trees and foxes in the fields. I'm going to be busy around here, Luke. I like this part of the world, and I think I am fitting in very nicely indeed!"

I raised my buttocks and slowly sank down on him. I leaned in close, my breasts brushing his chest, our faces inches apart. My heart was singing and I knew his was joining mine in a perfect two-part harmony.

"Oh, and I nearly forgot in all the excitement - you fit in very nicely too!"