Tonight, I Shall Seek Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae had told me all about it and I wasn't jealous at all. At least that's what I told myself. I shook my head sadly. "Unfortunately, it was all arranged before I met the femme fatale over there. She's escorting another lucky young man, and again to the one next month. Maybe I'll get a chance somewhere down the line!"

"Oh don't get jealous, babe. It's just someone to arrive with. Once we're all a writhing mass of flesh, it hardly matters who you pitch up with. I'll probably not even see him once the fun starts."

Saoirse stroked her chin. "Well in that case, I might just have the answer. Thanks to her feckless husband, poor little Saoirse is gonna be Jeanny-No-Mates and turnin' up all by herself at the one next month." She hugged me in closer, her leather crackling. "Seems I just got meself a partner!"

Jae pulled a face and jerked a thumb at Flynn. "Thought you two were well up for it. You never miss Adina's bashes!"

"Ah, fuckin' numpty there got his dates mixed up. He'd rather be off on a pre-season rugby tour in Dublin with his mates. While I'm seein' how much dick I can get down me throat, he'll be in Temple Bar seein' how much Guinness he can get down his. I know where I'd rather be."

Flynn laughed. "Aye, on the black stuff like me!"

"There's only one black thing I'll be seekin' out, lover-boy. I could bounce on Jerome's bloody big joystick all night!" She gave me a squeeze. "So, it seems that Cinderella may go the ball after all!"

I kissed the top of her head and looked over to Flynn. "Cheers mate, owe you one!"

"Ah, no worries, Luke mate. Just look out for Jerome's girlfriend Carlotta and say 'hi' for me, if ye catch me drift!"

Saoirse glanced over at Jae. "Come on then, Park - I need assistance so I do. This lad needs to practice - he's got a big night comin' up in a few weeks!"

Seven - Him

But before that, I had another big night in store.

The days seem to trickle by until Jae came down for her second stay. After the sheer euphoria of the first few days with her, then my time in Richmond, everything felt flat.

But at least I didn't feel as I had before Jae arrived on my doorstep. Then I had been bereft and empty. Now I missed her a lot, but I was safe in the knowledge I would be with her soon enough and that was good enough for me.

She would arrive on the Friday - the day before I was due to pay Scarlett for the kind gifts she had donated to enliven our second evening together.

When I texted her to thank her, she told me to keep them - as long as we 'children had behaved - as instructed'. I assured her we had misbehaved very badly indeed and deserved severe punishment for our misdemeanours. I also said I didn't want a storyboard again.

This time, I asked her to come to the house. She had never been before and I knew I would miss out on her amazing array of restraining frames and her huge sex platform, but I was sure she and Jae would be inventive enough to make up for the lack of equipment.

I said we should go with the flow. See what happened and act on it. She liked the idea.

Her final text made me smile.

I believe the Korean currency is the 'Won'. I will only accept payment half in Won, half in Sterling. The package must be in mint condition and ready for use at 7pm on Saturday.

I texted back.

Anglo-Korean package arriving tomorrow. Will be rigorously road-tested before delivery. Lifetime guarantee excludes leakages and smoke exhalation.

She came back with a row of emojis, all expressing various degrees of delight.

I couldn't bloody wait, but first there was one slightly worrying thing to attend to. Two days before Jae was due, a letter arrived via air-mail. It was in my mother's handwriting and addressed to 'Ms J H Park'.

With trepidation, I put it to one side wondering what the hell she had to say.

It was wonderful meeting my girlfriend off the afternoon train. She looked glorious in long tan boots, her habitual stretch leggings and short leather jacket over a plain white shirt that hung down beneath it. It was only a short walk back to the village through a woodland copse, but we stopped six times on the way to 'catch up'.

The floor of the hallway was not exactly a romantic spot for love-making, but we didn't care and our cries echoed around the huge space as we rolled and moaned in ecstasy on the cold marble tiles, her overnight bag forgotten and most of our clothes in a heap. The exception was her leather jacket, which I made her put back on.

Afterwards, I made her a pot of her favourite Korean tea that I had sourced from the Asian deli in Amberdown. We sat at the kitchen table, me in just my shirt, Jae looking utterly mesmerising in just her jacket and a post-coital glow.

Reluctant to break the mood, I gave her the envelope with bated breath.

"My mother. No idea, babe. I left it for you to open."

She took it in silence and opened it. I could see the tension in her. There was a card inside, plain white with just her name written on it. As Jae flipped it open, I could see a brief message in my mother's neat script.

Jae sucked on her lip as she read it slowly and carefully, then put it down and breathed deeply. She told me in Richmond that she had a photographic memory as long as she read slowly.

When I asked her what it said, she never even looked at the card. She recited it from memory.

Dear Jae Hwa

I now know the true story, though I suspect my son has left some things unsaid. I do not intend to apologise for what happened to you - it is not my place and the one person who should apologise is mercifully not in a position to do so. However, I will say that I regret the things I said about you. Please remember that it was a difficult time for Luke and me as well as you.

Thank you for your fine idea on the Charity Fund. I will get the Company lawyers to liaise with yourself and Luke to progress it.

Finally, I know you and Luke are 'an item.' As I told him, I am not sure I approve but at the same time I wish you luck together. I am not in the UK much these days, but when I am I think it best we do not meet if you are still together. I will let Luke know well in advance if need be to avoid embarrassment.

That may change over time. After all, only a few days ago I thought of you very differently.

I hope the translation below is accurate. If not, blame Google. I mean it when I wish you luck.

Haeng-un-eul bibnida

Laura Turner

We sat for a long time in silence, digesting the words. It was typically her - almost, but not quite apologising. A slice of carrot here, a small stick there.

I broke the silence. "What do you think?"

She tapped the card. "At least she took the time. Nice touch with the Korean phrase. More than I could have expected really. At least I've lost a three-word name with one of them beginning with 'F'."

I walked around the table and took her in my arms. "No you haven't."

She bit her lip in mock alarm. "Oh no, what am I called now then?"

"Absolute fucking perfection."

I slid my hands under her jacket and pulled her in. She wriggled from my grasp and glared at me angrily.

"Luke, leave off will you. It's all you fucking think about. Sex, sex, sex." She pushed me away and sat back down.

She picked up her tea-cup and gave me a sly little smile. "Besides, someone went to the trouble of getting me my favourite tea." She took a sip. "So you'll have to wait. It's tea first. Then it's sex, sex, sex. Got it, Luke?"

I sat down grinning at her. "Yes, Jae Hwa - I got it."

As I sat, she downed the tiny cup in one hit and stood back up grinning, holding her jacket wide open. "Well don't just sit there - I've finished my tea. Must be sex time!"

Eight - Her

I was looking forward to meeting Scarlett every bit as much as Luke was to see her again. The things he told me about her, coupled with our brief encounter in the garden of the Griffin, had me tingling with anticipation.

He watched for her arrival from an upstairs window, giving me plenty of time to change into my finery and begin the slow process of transforming myself into a gift-wrapped present fit for a lady who had done us proud with her generous donations to the cause.

I waited in Luke's bedroom as he ushered her into the spare room I had briefly occupied a few days earlier, so that she could change into her gear that would no doubt leave mine looking like I had been dragged behind a horse for an hour.

Winding the wrapping paper around myself was not easy, especially as I was clad in my favoured attire of a leather harness, long gloves and thigh-length boots.

The boots were the most precious things in my extensive wardrobe and I had saved for weeks to be able to afford them. Once I had seen them in the window of a Soho shop that specialised in gear designed to thrill, there was no way they were not going to be mine.

As I carefully mummified myself from the floor up, I recalled the day I bought them and the look on the shop-owner's face when a girl barely past her eighteenth birthday swanned into her erotic clothing emporium and demanded to try on a pair of 'those horny boots in the window' in size five.

She could barely disguise her contempt. "Can you afford them, little girl? And if you can, just what do you think you will achieve if you wear them?"

Even then, I took no shit from anyone. At least not for another year until Sebastian Turner wormed his way into my life.

"To answer you in order - yes I can, and I will blow the tiny minds of my worshippers with them. Good enough? As I said, size five. If you have a half-size, bring one either side. I find workmanship these days terribly shoddy and if I'm paying that much I want them to be right."

She stalked off, muttering under her breath and returned a few minutes later with two large boxes.

"No four and a halves. Best hope your feet are as big as your ego then, eh?" She pointed to the back of the shop. "Changing room's there. I'll wait outside."

"That? A changing room? I'll look out for the rats."

She sneered. "Shabby-chic, darling. No fucking taste, you kids."

I picked up the boxes and glared at her as I entered the curtained-off box-room she laughably called a changing room. I opened the box of the size fives and found myself moistening as I ran my hand over the shiny black patent-leather. The heel was long - six inches at least and the three-inch platform would elevate me to a heady five-feet eleven. I was prepared to call it six feet.

The lacing up the front seemed to go on forever and being a relative novice, it took me a long time to get the left boot in place.

As soon as it was on, I knew it was meant to be. As I gazed at it in the ancient, spotted mirror I heard a voice from beyond the curtain.

"Everything ok in there? Not trying to stuff something that big down your panties, are you?"

I put my head around the end of the tatty curtain and looked at her askance. She was a hard-faced bottle-blonde, rough as all get-out. Nothing in her emporium of fine clothing would enhance her in the slightest if she wore them.

I kicked my booted leg around the curtain, "Are you serious, lady? Do you think I can run off in these fucking things? I'd be flat on my face before I reached the door. These boots are made for fucking. If I wanted running shoes, I'd have gone to a sports shop. So if you want a sale, I'm good for the money. So back off and let me try them on in peace."

Needless to say, I bought them and despite the exorbitant cost, the transaction was not concluded amicably. I was sent on my way clutching my new purchase with the words, 'Fucking amateur' ringing in my ears. It was her loss. She had some nice stuff, but I took my custom elsewhere.

When I saw her at a club a few months later, wearing what appeared to be a cheap fancy-dress outfit, I couldn't resist myself.

"Mmm, classy nurse uniform, lady. Maybe if you could afford your own gear, you wouldn't look like a desperate, two-bit hooker."

It took her a moment to recognise me as I took a six-foot stud from behind with my strap-on. Her jaw dropped so far, I imagined I heard the thud as it hit the ground.

As I wound the colourful paper around my waist, I could only hope that once I was unwrapped, I would elicit a similar response from Scarlett.

But I knew if I did, she wouldn't run a mile in the opposite direction never to be seen again, like the woman that sold me the boots.

By the time Luke came into the room, I needed help. I had gone as far as I was able and he took over to finish off the job. It felt a little claustrophobic as he taped the last sheet of paper in place and tied the big red ribbon around my neck.

The paper rustled as I waited for her arrival, my hands in front of me, level with my breasts, holding the little instruction card and the means of 'starting my motor'. It was something I thought of on the train down and couldn't wait to see her reaction.

I didn't have to wait long. I heard the unmistakable click of boot-heels on the wooden tiles. She walked as she had done in the Griffin, slowly and languidly as her footsteps approached.

"Ooh, a present. Is that for me, Luke?" That honeyed drawl made me shiver.

"Just a little something to thank you for your kindness."

"I like presents. Ooh, it's just like Christmas! I shall start at the bottom and work my way up."

I heard the first rip of paper and a hand reached inside my cocoon and gripped my left ankle.

"Oh I do like quality leather."

As she ran her hand up my calf, the paper tore further. "I shall require you to lick that leather, Luke. It will be a nice contrast to my PVC."

It took her a while to reach to top of the boot and she was purring as she stroked the skin on my thigh. I also wanted to purr but maintained radio silence with some difficulty.

She tore at the paper delicately and methodically, her hands running over my body harness as more of me became visible. At last, I felt her untie the bow and only my head was left covered.

"Well you certainly complied with my instructions, Luke and you know I like obedience. You'll look nice in that pretty bow for the rest of the evening, so put it on, please. Mmm, looks good on you. Now, let's see what we have here, shall we?"

I kept my eyes closed as she removed the last vestiges of wrapping from around my head, which lolled forward slightly as if I was a deactivated robot. I heard an intake of breath.

"Quite exquisite workmanship - so... lifelike!" Her hands were on my shoulders. "Lovely sleek hair. Look how that long silver tube holds it up and allows it to fall back across her lovely face, Luke. And oh, that painted-on bolero mask - so elegant, so sexy. Now, what do we have here?"

She took the card from between the gloved fingers of my right hand. "Ooh, 'Instructions for Sex-bot Activation! Please use the connectors to join point A to point B.'"

She handed the card to Luke and took the nipple clamps that hung from my other hand. "Where could they possibly go... ah there we are, point A is clearly marked!"

Long, latex-clad fingers squeezed my right nipple and I almost gasped and opened my eyes. She fitted the metal ring and there was an exquisite shock of pain as she screwed the clamp tightly and I stiffened involuntarily.

Her voice was a low, throaty rasp. "Signs of life - I think it may be working, Luke. Should I attach the other one?"

"It says to in the instruction manual, so I suppose..."

"Let's see shall we?"

She screwed the second clamp so tight I thought my nipple was going to pop. It felt amazing. I counted to three and opened my eyes wide.

"My, we are getting somewhere. What does it say to do next, Luke?"

"Pull on the chain between the connectors to initiate realistic voice simulation."

Somehow I stayed silent as a bolt of lightning hit both nipples simultaneously. Again I counted to three and when I spoke it was in a robotic monotone.

"Voice now activated. To continue sequence, please insert finger into lower-front slot."

"Where would that be, Luke?"

"The diagram shows an unpleasant, filthy looking hole at the bottom of a narrow strip of hair. A few inches below the belly-button. I think you may not like this, Scarlett."

"Ah, here we are. Fuck, you're right. It's all wet and yucky and it smells. What the fuck is this thing?"

I clenched my teeth as she slowly slid her finger inside. She was enjoying the game as much as I was. I winked at Luke and gave her the next instruction in my monotone.

"Activation phase two complete. Please rotate the plug in the rear hole six times - anti-clockwise."

Luke glanced at the card. "Round the back of the unit by the look, same level you're on. Between two big mounds. Looks like there is a circular handle and a long tassel on it."

"Got it."

I counted the rotations in my robot voice, almost buckling at the knees by the time I got to 'six'.

"Now five times clockwise then four more anti-clockwise."

She now sounded irritated. "Oh fuck, why more?"

I went off script. "Purely gratuitous. It gives the unit the appearance she is enjoying it."

"Does it now?" As she turned it the last time I was squirming with pleasure. She gripped the ring and pulled it out before ramming it back in.

She looked at Luke. "That squeaking noise it made was quite loud. Do you think it is malfunctioning, Luke?"

I regained my composure after my little lapse. "Unit is activating within prescribed parameters. Please complete the sequence by applying breath to the upper front slot of the unit. Activation can be accelerated by the appliance of smoke along with breath."

I waited a moment as she clicked her lighter into life. That haughty, arrogant face came level with mine. The ash-blonde hair was piled up in an elaborate swirl and strands fell down around her face. I couldn't wait to get started with her.

"Let's see.. " She took a deep pull on the cigarette and let out a long, thin stream of smoke between my slightly parted lips.

I drew it in with a shudder. "Full two-hour activation requires two more applications."

"Best make sure we get four hours then, hadn't we? Don't want her conking out on us in mid-fuck."

She repeated her actions four times and on the last, pressed her lips to mine. I inhaled deeply, barely able to keep in character. I stood for a moment as if pondering, then put on a fixed, rictus smile, my eyes wide.

"Activation is complete!"

She stood, pulling on the cigarette, her expression a mixture of amusement and pure lust. "So now what, little sex-robot?"

I reached out and took the stub from her hand and dropped it to the floor, grinding it out under my boot-heel. Luke had assured me the hardwood floor cost a fortune and was virtually indestructible.

I put my hands on the shoulders of her red latex jump suit. I pushed her back two paces and flung her onto Luke's bed. He was there ahead of me and caught her flying arms and very deftly handcuffed her to the bedhead.

I took my favourite strap-on from the bedside cabinet and threw it on the bed beside her. I straddled her helpless body and looked down into her ice-blue eyes.

"What now? Simple, Scarlett. You are my bitch. I am going to go down on that puffy wet snatch and you are going to suck his cock. Then I am going to fuck your arse hard with that strap-on while Luke pounds your mound."

I picked up the card Luke had dropped. "At least that's what it says to do in the manual."

She looked up at me through narrowed eyes. "Well, they do say to read through the instructions carefully before use. It seems you have done that, so who am I to argue?"

Then she turned to Luke. "You know, you just may be my favourite client, Luke Turner. Now where's that little fat dick of yours? This robot has work to do. I just hope I put enough juice in her."