Tonights Fantasy #06

Story Info
When a warm bath turns into steamy phone sex.
1.7k words
4.5
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water was warm and inviting, enveloping her body like a soft embrace. She leaned back against the porcelain tub, eyes closed in blissful relaxation. Her ample breasts floated gently on the surface of the water, their fullness accentuated by the steam rising from the bath. The flickering candles cast dancing shadows across her skin, highlighting every curve and contour of her body. She lifted a hand to brush a stray lock of hair from her face, revealing a contented smile that spoke of pure indulgence. For this moment, nothing else mattered - only the soothing sensation of the water and the delicate fragrance of rose petals that filled the air. She sighed deeply, sinking even further into the depths of the bath, as if trying to become one with its warmth and serenity.

Her thoughts drifted to him as she languidly traced her fingers across the curve of her breast. She imagined his hands on her, exploring every inch of her body with a hunger that matched her own. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan, imagining his lips on hers, his breath hot against her skin. Her hand moved lower, seeking out the sweet spot between her legs, already slick with desire. She could almost feel him there with her, watching as she pleasured herself. The image sent a shiver through her body, making her toes curl in pleasure. She held onto the sensation for as long as she could, savoring each moment of ecstasy before finally succumbing to the waves of pleasure that washed over her. As she lay there, panting and spent, she knew that nothing in the world could ever compare to the feeling of being loved so deeply by this man.

She reached for her phone, a wicked grin spreading across her face. She knew just how to tease him, to make him squirm with desire.

"Hey, baby," she purred into the phone.

"Hey, gorgeous," he replied, his voice low and husky. "What are you up to?"

"Oh, nothing much," she said coyly. "Just taking a bath."

"Mmm, that sounds nice," he said. "Wish I was there with you."

She giggled. "Maybe next time. But for now, I'll just have to settle for imagining you here with me."

"Tell me more," he urged.

"Well," she began, running a hand over her breast again. "I'm all wet and slippery...just like I know you like it."

He groaned. "You're killing me here."

"I know," she said with a laugh. "But don't worry - I won't keep you waiting too long."

"You better not," he warned playfully.

"Don't worry," she said, feeling the heat between her legs start to build again. "I'll make sure you get everything you want...and more."

"Are you touching yourself, baby?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

He hesitated for a moment before answering. "Maybe..."

"Mmm, I love it when you do," she said, feeling a surge of desire wash over her. "I want you to touch yourself for me, right now."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before he replied, his voice thick with arousal. "You want me to masturbate for you?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I want to hear every moan and sigh as you pleasure yourself. I want to imagine that it's my hands on your body, my mouth on yours."

She could hear him shifting on the other end of the line, his breathing growing heavier. "Okay," he said finally. "I'll do it...for you."

"Good boy," she said with a smile, feeling a thrill of excitement run through her. "Now close your eyes and just focus on how good it feels."

As he began to stroke himself, she listened intently to every sound he made - the soft moans and gasps that escaped his lips, the rustle of sheets as he moved against them. She imagined him lying there in his bed, naked and vulnerable, completely at her mercy.

And then she heard it - the sharp intake of breath as he reached his climax, followed by a deep groan of release.

"That was amazing," he said after a moment, still panting slightly.

"I know," she said with a grin. "But don't worry - we're just getting started."

As he caught his breath, she could hear the smile in his voice as he said, "You're insatiable."

"You know it," she replied with a laugh. "But you love it."

"I do," he admitted. "So what's next?"

"Well," she said, standing up slowly and letting the water run down her body. "I was thinking...maybe I could send you a few pictures to keep you company until we can be together again."

"Fuck yes," he groaned. "Please do."

She giggled at his eagerness before reaching for her phone and snapping a few shots of herself in the bath - one of her breasts just visible above the waterline, another of her legs spread wide to reveal the glistening pink folds between them.

She sent them off quickly, feeling a thrill of excitement as she waited for his response.

And then it came - a string of messages that made her heart race with desire.

"Fuck, you're so hot."

"I want to touch you so badly."

"Can't wait to feel your lips around me again."

She grinned to herself, feeling the familiar heat building between her legs once more. This was going to be a very good night indeed.

She stood up slowly, the water cascading down her body as she reached for a towel. Wrapping it around herself, she padded over to her dresser and pulled out a short black nightdress that clung to every curve.

"I'm getting dressed now," she murmured into the phone, knowing he'd be able to hear the rustle of fabric as she slipped into the silky material. "What are you thinking about?"

"Your mouth," he replied after a moment, his voice thick with desire. "I want to feel it on me again."

She grinned, feeling a familiar heat building between her legs once more. "Well, maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you."

Walking over to the kitchenette, she poured herself a glass of red wine and took a long sip, savoring the rich flavor on her tongue.

"What are you drinking?" he asked curiously.

"Wine," she replied with a smile. "It's making me feel all warm and tingly inside...just like your voice."

He chuckled softly in response. "You know what else will make you feel warm and tingly?"

"What?" she asked breathlessly, already knowing the answer.

"My tongue on your clit," he said with a groan. "God, I can't wait to taste you again."

She felt a shiver run through her at his words, imagining him there with her in the flesh.

"Well, until then," she purred, slipping onto her bed and running her hands over her thighs. "Maybe I can show you what I've been doing while we've been apart."

She bit her lip, feeling a sudden rush of desire. "Are you hard for me?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line, and then he replied with a groan. "Fuck yes, I'm rock hard for you."

"Mmm," she murmured in response. "Prove it."

Without hesitation, he sent her a picture of his cock - hard and throbbing, just as he'd promised.

She felt her mouth water at the sight of him, imagining what it would feel like to have him inside her once more. "God, you're so fucking sexy," she breathed, running her hands over her own body as she stared at the image on her phone.

The photo showed a thick, erect penis, pulsing with desire. Veins bulged along its length, and the head was swollen and glistening with precum. It looked powerful and urgent, as if it needed to be inside her right now. She couldn't help but feel a surge of arousal at the sight of it, imagining all the things they could do together once he was there with her in person.

She reached over to her nightstand and pulled out a sleek, black dildo. With one hand still holding the phone to her ear, she used the other to run the tip of the toy along her wet folds. A soft moan escaped her lips as she imagined it was him touching her there.

"Are you watching me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes," he replied, his voice thick with desire. "I'm imagining that's my cock in your hand."

She smiled at his words and slid the dildo inside of her, groaning as it filled her up. She moved it in and out slowly, savoring the sensation of being stretched open.

"I wish you were here with me," she whispered into the phone. "I want to feel your hands on me...your mouth on my breasts..."

As she spoke, she began to move the dildo faster, thrusting it in and out of herself with increasing urgency. Her breathing grew ragged as pleasure built inside of her.

"I'm so close," she gasped. "I want to come for you..."

With a final thrust, she felt herself go over the edge, crying out his name as waves of pleasure washed over her. She collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily as she listened to him groan on the other end of the line.

"That was so fucking hot," he said after a moment. "I can't wait until I can do that to you in person."

She slowly pulled the dildo out of her soaking wet pussy, feeling a shiver run through her body at the sensation. Without hesitation, she brought it up to her mouth and began licking it eagerly, imagining that it was her lover's hard penis. She traced the length of it with her tongue, tasting herself on the smooth surface as she closed her eyes in pleasure. She imagined him watching her, his own cock growing harder with each lick and suck. She took more and more of the toy into her mouth, trying to imagine what it would feel like to have him inside her instead. As she sucked and licked, she felt a fresh wave of arousal wash over her, making her pussy ache with need once again. She knew that she wouldn't be satisfied until he was there with her in person, filling her up and taking her to new heights of pleasure.