Tonights Fantasy #07

Story Info
When a recently divorced woman hits the town.
3.4k words
4.49
8.2k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Introducing Lynn*

Lynn had always played it safe, sticking to the same routine with her ex-husband for years. But now that she was single and free to explore, she couldn't resist the temptation to try new things. She started by experimenting with different types of men - tall ones, short ones, muscular ones, skinny ones. As she entered her 40s, Lynn realized that she had barely scratched the surface of what her body was capable of experiencing. And so, with each new partner came a new level of pleasure and satisfaction. Though some may have judged her for being so adventurous at her age, Lynn knew that there was no turning back - not when she was finally discovering who she truly was.

It wasn't until Lynn hit her mid-thirties that she began to realize just how unhappy she was. Her husband didn't understand her desires and needs, and their sex life had become mundane and unfulfilling. It took Lynn several more years to finally work up the courage to leave her husband, but when she did, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

*Going out tonight*

Lynn stands in front of her closet, surveying the options laid out before her. She has a date tonight and wants to make sure she's dressed to impress. She runs through the possibilities in her head - will it be a tall, dark, and handsome kind of night? Or perhaps she'll cross paths with someone more rugged and adventurous.

As she considers her options, Lynn can feel herself getting excited. The thrill of meeting someone new, of exploring uncharted territory, is what keeps her going. She pulls out a form-fitting black dress that hugs her curves just right - perfect for catching the eye of any potential suitors.

But as she holds up the dress to examine it, Lynn hesitates. Maybe tonight isn't about finding someone new after all. Maybe it's about rediscovering herself, about feeling confident and sexy on her own terms.

Lynn steps in front of the full-length mirror, admiring her body. She runs her hands over her curves, feeling the softness of her skin and the firmness of her muscles. Her eyes trace over every inch of herself, taking in the beauty that she sees. She knows that she looks good - damn good - and tonight is no exception.

As she examines herself, Lynn can't help but feel a sense of pride. Yes, she may be older now, but she still has it. Men are still drawn to her like moths to a flame, and there's no denying the power that comes with that.

Lynn smiles to herself as she thinks about all the possibilities that tonight holds. Maybe she'll meet someone new and exciting - someone who will scratch an itch that she didn't even know existed. Or maybe she'll simply bask in the glow of her own confidence and radiance, knowing that men will always be drawn to her beauty.

Either way, Lynn knows one thing for sure: tonight is going to be a good night.

With renewed determination, Lynn sets aside the dress and instead opts for a pair of sleek leather pants and a low-cut blouse. She knows that regardless of who she meets tonight, she'll be turning heads left and right. And that's exactly how she likes it - in control of her own desires, ready to take on whatever comes her way.

*A friends advice*

Sitting in the back of the taxi 45 minutes later, Lynn pulls out her smartphone to message her friend Sarah. Both recently divorced, they had promised each other to always let the other one know when they were about to hit the town. Just to be on the safe side.

Lynn: Hey girl, I'm on my way to the club. Feeling good tonight!

Sarah: Yes queen, you look amazing! What's the plan for tonight?

Lynn: Honestly, I'm hoping to pick up a man for the night.

Sarah: Ooh la la! You go girl, but remember to be safe and have fun.

Lynn: Don't worry, I know how to handle myself. Plus, I need some excitement in my life!

Sarah: Haha, you always know how to live it up. Just make sure you don't get too caught up in the moment.

Lynn: Trust me, I won't. But thanks for looking out for me.

Sarah: Of course girl, have a great time tonight and let loose!

Lynn: Will do. Talk to you soon!

*Lions denn*

Lynn enters the club with a newfound confidence, her head held high and her body language oozing sensuality. As she moves through the crowd, she can feel eyes following her every move - some with admiration, some with lust, and some with envy.

Men of all ages and types are drawn to her, offering up compliments and drinks in an attempt to win her over. Lynn takes it all in stride, enjoying the attention but never losing sight of her own desires.

Lynn catches the eye of a handsome young man across the bar. His name is Yvan, and she can't help but feel drawn to him. As he approaches her, Lynn feels her heart racing with anticipation.

"Hi there," Yvan says with a smile. "I couldn't help but notice you from across the room."

Lynn returns his smile, feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of flirting with him. As they start talking, she finds herself imagining what it would be like to take him home tonight -- to explore every inch of his body and lose herself in pleasure.

But as their conversation continues, Lynn realizes that there's more to Yvan than just his good looks. He's charming and funny, with a quick wit that keeps her on her toes.

"Thanks for noticing me," Lynn responds coyly. "And what is it that caught your eye?"

Yvan leans in closer, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "I would say it's a combination of your stunning beauty and the way you carry yourself. You have this air of confidence that is simply irresistible."

Lynn feels her cheeks flush with pleasure at his words. "Well, I can't deny that I feel pretty good tonight," she says, running a hand through her hair.

"I can tell," Yvan replies, his gaze lingering on her lips. "But I have to admit, I'm hoping to get to know more than just your outer beauty tonight."

Lynn meets his gaze head-on, feeling a thrill of excitement at the thought of where this conversation might be headed. "Oh really?" she asks, playing along.

Yvan nods, taking a step closer to her. "Really," he says softly. "I want to know what makes you tick -- what turns you on and what makes you feel alive."

Lynn bites her lip, feeling a surge of desire building inside of her. "Well, I guess we'll just have to see if you're up for the challenge," she says with a smirk.

Yvan grins back at her, his eyes smoldering with heat. "Oh trust me," he says huskily. "I'm always up for a challenge."

As they flirt back and forth, Lynn can feel the sexual tension between them building. She wants nothing more than to give into her desires and take Yvan home tonight -- to experience all the pleasure that he has to offer.

With a sly grin, she leans in closer to him and whispers in his ear. "So, do you want to get out of here?" Yvan's eyes light up with excitement as he nods eagerly.

Lynn and Yvan leave the club, their bodies buzzing with anticipation. They order an Uber and climb into the back seat. As soon as they're settled in, Lynn can feel Yvan's eyes on her. She turns to him and gives him a sultry smile.

Without a word, she reaches for his belt buckle and begins to undo it. Yvan moans softly as she pulls down his zipper, revealing his hard cock.

Lynn wastes no time. She leans forward and takes him into her mouth, savoring the taste of him on her tongue. With each stroke of her lips, Yvan grows harder and harder until he's practically pulsing in her mouth.

The Uber driver glances at them in the rearview mirror, but Lynn doesn't care. She's lost in the moment, consumed by the pleasure of giving Yvan everything he wants.

Yvan's breathing grows ragged as Lynn continues to work her mouth up and down his length. He can feel the pressure building inside him, and he knows that he won't be able to hold on much longer.

"Oh fuck, Lynn," Yvan moans, his head falling back against the seat. "You're so good at this."

With a shuddering moan, Yvan comes in Lynn's mouth, filling it with his hot, sticky release. Lynn swallows greedily, savoring the taste of him as she continues to stroke him gently with her lips.

As Yvan comes down from his orgasmic high, he looks at Lynn with awe and gratitude. She smiles back at him, knowing that they still have a long night of exploration ahead of them.

"You're so hot when you do that," Yvan gasped as Lynn continued to stroke him with her lips.

"I know," she replied with a smirk. "I've had a lot of practice."

Yvan chuckled, his body still buzzing from the pleasure. "I can tell. You're amazing."

Lynn leaned in close to him, her breath hot against his ear. "Just wait until we get back to my place. I have so many more tricks up my sleeve."

Yvan groaned, his cock twitching in anticipation. "I can't wait. I want to explore every inch of your body."

"You will," Lynn promised, giving him one final lick before sitting back in her seat. "But for now, let's enjoy the ride."

As they pull up outside Lynn's apartment building, she reluctantly pulls away from Yvan's cock. "We're here," she whispers huskily.

Yvan looks dazed but happy as they stumble out of the car and make their way inside. But for Lynn, this is just the beginning -- there are so many more pleasures waiting for them behind closed doors.

*Lynn's place*

Lynn's place is a sight to behold. The moment they step inside, Yvan can't help but be impressed by the sheer size of it. The loft has an open floor plan, with large windows that overlook the city skyline. The decor is modern and minimalist, with sleek furniture and tasteful artwork on the walls.

Lynn heads towards her bedroom, motioning for Yvan to make himself at home in the living room. As he wanders around, taking in the stunning view from the windows, he notices that Lynn has a beautiful open kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances.

Yvan heads over to the kitchen and starts rummaging through the cabinets to make them both a drink.

Lynn knows that the right lingerie can make all the difference. As she steps into her bedroom, she heads straight for her closet and pulls out a black lace set that she's been saving for a special occasion.

As she slips into the matching bra and panties, Lynn can feel herself getting wet with anticipation. She imagines Yvan's reaction when he sees her in this sexy ensemble -- his eyes widening with desire, his cock growing hard under his pants.

Lynn takes her time as she applies a new layer of makeup and brushes her hair until it falls in soft waves around her shoulders. She admires herself in the full-length mirror.

Finally, she slips on a silk robe to cover up the lingerie before heading back out to join Yvan in the living room. When he turns to look at her, Lynn can see the hunger in his eyes -- he likes what he sees.

Without saying a word, Lynn lets the robe slip off her shoulders, revealing the black lace underneath. She watches as Yvan's gaze roams over her body, taking in every curve and contour.

For a moment, they just stand there, their eyes locked in a silent exchange of desire. Then Yvan steps forward, pulling Lynn into his arms and kissing her deeply.

It's going to be a long night.

"You look absolutely stunning," Yvan says, his voice low and husky with desire.

"Thank you," Lynn replies, a sultry smile playing across her lips. "But words are not enough. I want you to take me in every way possible."

Yvan's eyes widen at her bold statement, but he doesn't hesitate for a moment. With a growl of need, he picks Lynn up in his arms and carries her to the bedroom, ready to fulfill all of her desires.

Yvan kisses Lynn's shoulders and trails his lips down to her breasts, taking each nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. His hands move to the straps of her bra, pulling them off her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground.

As he continues to explore her body with his mouth, Yvan's fingers find their way into Lynn's panties, feeling how soaking wet she is. He can't help but groan at the sensation of her slickness against his fingertips.

Lynn arches her back in pleasure as Yvan's touch sends shivers down her spine. She moans softly as he slips a finger inside of her, feeling how tight and hot she is around him.

"Fuck your pussy is so tight and wet" he moans in her ear

Yvan continues to tease and please Lynn with his mouth and hands, driving her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Lynn's breath quickens as Yvan's fingers move faster and harder, pushing her towards the edge of climax. She can feel the tension building inside of her, coiling tighter and tighter until she can't take it anymore.

"Oh god, Yvan," she cries out, her body trembling with pleasure. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Yvan doesn't slow down for a moment, his fingers working Lynn's pussy relentlessly until she finally shatters into a million pieces beneath him. Her orgasm washes over her in waves, leaving her gasping and panting for breath.

"That was amazing," he whispers.

Lynn smiles up at him sleepily, feeling completely sated and content. "Yes it was," she agrees. "But we're just getting started. I want you to fuck me like a dirty slut."

Yvan's eyes widen in surprise at her request, but he quickly recovers and smiles wickedly. "As you wish," he says before positioning himself between her legs.

Lynn can feel his hard cock pressing against her slick entrance, and she arches her back in anticipation. "Harder," she pants. "Faster. Fuck me like the whore I am."

Lynn feels Yvan's cock enter her, filling her up completely. As he begins to move inside of her, she can feel every inch of him sliding in and out, stretching her in the most delicious way. His thrusts are hard and fast, just as she requested, and she can't help but cry out with pleasure at each one. The sensation of being taken so thoroughly by him is overwhelming, and she grips his shoulders tightly as he continues to pound into her. Lynn's body responds eagerly to his movements, meeting him thrust for thrust as they both race towards their release. With each passing moment, the pleasure builds inside of her until it becomes almost too much to bear. But just when she thinks she can't take anymore, Yvan reaches down between them and begins to rub her clit in tight circles. The added stimulation is enough to send Lynn over the edge once again, this time even harder than before. She screams out his name as she comes undone beneath him, feeling completely and utterly spent.

Yvan grunts in response, picking up the pace and pounding into her with all his strength. Lynn cries out in pleasure, feeling herself building towards an new explosive orgasm.

"Yes, yes!" she screams, clawing at his back. "Just like that! Don't stop!"

Yvan groans loudly as he reaches the brink of ecstasy, his body tensing as he pours himself inside Lynn.

Lynn can feel Yvan's warm cum filling her up, coating every inch of her insides. She moans softly in pleasure as he finishes inside her.

"Oh my god," she whispers breathlessly. "That was incredible."

As he pulls out of her, she notices that he is still rock hard and lustful desire floods through her.

"Take me again," she pants, turning around and presenting herself to him on all fours. "I want you to fuck me from behind and fill me up with your hot cum all over again."

Yvan positions himself behind Lynn and spreads her cheeks apart, revealing her tight little asshole. He spits on his fingers and rubs them around the rim of her entrance, preparing her for what's to come.

Yvan slides his fingers along Lynn's tight little asshole, teasing her with gentle circular motions before slowly pushing one finger inside. Lynn moans at the sensation, arching her back as he begins to move it in and out.

"You like that?" Yvan asks huskily.

"Oh god, yes," Lynn gasps. "It feels so good."

Yvan adds another finger, stretching her gently as he works them in and out of her.

"Do you want more?" Yvan asks, his voice thick with desire.

"Yes," Lynn pants. "I want you to fill me up completely."

Yvan grins wickedly as he removes his fingers from her ass, positioning himself behind her once again.

Then he lines up his cock with her backdoor and slowly pushes in, feeling the tightness grip him as he enters her. Lynn moans loudly at the sensation, and Yvan begins to thrust in and out of her ass, each stroke driving him deeper into her.

Lynn gasps as she feels Yvan's big cock slide into her, stretching her in a way she had never experienced before.

"Oh my god," she moans, "you're so big. I've never felt anything like this before."

Yvan grunts in response, picking up the pace and driving himself deeper into her with each thrust. Lynn can hardly believe how full she feels with him inside her.

"I was married for years," she pants, "and I never knew it could feel like this. My ex-husband was nothing compared to you."

Yvan growls in pleasure at her words, pounding into her tight ass even harder than before. Lynn cries out in ecstasy, feeling herself building towards yet another explosive orgasm.

He reaches around to play with her clit as he fucks her from behind, bringing her to the brink of orgasm once more. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, Yvan explodes inside of Lynn's ass, filling her up with his hot cum.

"Fuck, Yvan, yes!" Lynn screams as she feels him come inside her ass.

Lynn's mind is racing as she feels Yvan's hot cum filling her up from behind. It is a sensation she had never experienced before, and one that her ex-husband had always refused to try. She can's believe how incredible it feels, the way Yvan's cock is throbbing inside of her as he comes for the third time that night.

Lynn lies on the bed, panting and sweating after their intense session. Yvan is beside her, equally exhausted from their passionate lovemaking.

"That was amazing," Lynn says, turning to face Yvan with a satisfied smile.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Yvan replies, grinning at her.

"I've never been fucked that hard in all my holes," Lynn confesses, feeling a little embarrassed but unable to hold back the truth. "You make me feel like such a slut."

Yvan chuckles softly. "That's because you are a slut, Lynn. And I love it."

Lynn blushes at his words but can't deny the thrill she feels at being called a slut by this man who has just given her so much pleasure.

"You know," she says coyly, "I think we should do this again sometime."

Yvan nods eagerly. "Absolutely. Anytime you want."

*Epilogue*

Lynn sits at her kitchen table, sipping her coffee and staring out the window. The morning light filters through the trees, casting a warm glow over everything.

As she thinks back to last night with Yvan, Lynn can feel a smile spreading across her face. It was an experience unlike any other, and one that she will never forget.

But as much as she enjoyed their passionate lovemaking, Lynn knows that it was just a fling. Yvan is not the type of man she could ever see herself settling down with. He's too wild, too unpredictable.

Still, as she finishes her coffee and gets ready for work, Lynn can't help but feel grateful for the memories they shared together. And who knows? Maybe someday they'll cross paths again and pick up right where they left off.