All Comments on 'Too Far Far Away Ch. 04'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Each chapter gets better and better. I am sure the kids old skinny dad gotta get in some of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

pretty fucking awesome segment; just hoping for some penetration for the princess in the next chapter, or maybe a new girl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

THAT WAS AMAZING I love the amount of detail, the girl on girl scene, the tit fuck, everything was just top notch, I honestly would like to see this turned into a book, keep up the fantastic work!!!!!

LastPlantagenetLastPlantagenetalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for indulging a deep, deep, abiding desire to see the Princess and Tienna in a marvelously rendered girl-girl scenario (I only wish I had checked back earlier--a lesson, it appears, to regularly monitor your output...). My only regret is that the scene was not slightly longer, though the rather abrupt conclusion to their passionate lesbian lovemaking seems to have been demanded by the exegencies of the plot and is therefore beyond my power to critique. In addition, though I naturally adored the domineering attitude and unapologetically haughty and condescending nature of the earlier Tienna (her contemptuous treatment of the Princess perhaps inspired by her unavoidable jealousy of the brunette's slightly larger bust), the affection that has come to develop between the two women (especially as it manifests itself in their "mutual-appreciation", see ravenous desire, for each other's beautiful bodies and magnificent breasts) is in no way unwelcome. In fact, at the conclusion of the "farmer's son scene" one briefly entertained the dazzling possibility that the Princess would perhaps, in a fit of uncontrollable lust, kneel between the legs of her gorgeous companion and devour the creampie that had lately been deposited in her immaculate snatch, perhaps lingering on for a time to bring Tienna to a rousing, barely-muffled orgasm through the lustful attentions of her royal mouth, repaying her for the orgasm she had elicited in the Princess earlier that day. In any event, one hopes that the intimacy that has come to develop between the two adventuresses may presage similar (and ever more intimate) situations in the future. (Perhaps the wonderful if slightly truncated scene at the end of the story could serve as a bridge to a later chapter, and be continued in some detail at the outset of that scenario). Finally, I heartily second the recommendation of a previous commentator that the introduction of third girl would be a truly marvelous addition: perhaps a buxom blonde milkmaid in Heidi-braids and a drindl that barely contains her enormous breasts? Or, maybe Tienna's unscrupulous and vaguely sinister if stupendously beautiful sister, Gwendoline(?)--boasting a bust that rivals the princess'?). Thanks again for such a magnificent series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i like the girl-on-girl stuff too but you gotta post more! get some group sex going on, some more fellatio, too. anything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

please please continue the series. it is realy realy great

GIS88GIS88over 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Excellent story. Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOAR!

Excellent addition, thought I have to say that Chapter 2 is still my favourite. Please write more and bring back the gnome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This series is the best. i love it. and I am realy curious what will happen to the princess. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best series ever

This is my favorite series and I am eagerly awaiting a ch. 5. Great job though the chapters just keep getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot and makes a lady wet

Thanks for writing this series I am also waiting for the 5th part to this story. To bad that one of the ladies couldn't take on the Monutoar. Like that part of the story. Love all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Finish the story! Gizol needs to get at them royal jugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved the detail about the cork

I too wished she had one, maybe in another chapter hopefully. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Part 5 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Please update the latest part!And more sex for the princess!!

dragon_rulzdragon_rulzover 10 years ago

Great series,please add the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am a little bit sad

This is my favourite story on literotica And I do check back regulary to see if there is something new.

But after more then two years I kind of lost the hope to ever see a conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can u please continue and let Angelica get a good tit fucking from the king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shame

What a shame, that you left this so interesing story.

nitram5nitram5over 6 years ago
Sad

It was very good story. It is really a waste, that you dont write a next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous