All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 09'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SniperkingSniperking11 months ago

Hope he tells her the truth.

jni551jni55111 months ago

Another fantastic addition to the series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At first I liked the idea of Tom having Courtney willingly offer to do whatever he could think of to get back at her blackmailer, but I really like where this is going with her involving her friends. Will they all get along or will someone try to one up Courtney and try to seduce Tom all to themselves?

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin11 months agoAuthor

I have 3 more chapters Pending publishing, but it is so interesting watching everyone react, and seeing everyone's predictions.

I'm glad most people seem to enjoy my work instead of like my second comment being "Dumb lazy writing is dumb lazy writing".

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

awesome job ! worth the time to read. hopefully it will continue

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

The harem builds nicely

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like this. It's building so naturally and in a realistic way. I like it. Usually the whole harem idea in stories brings up images of sexual slavery to the guy and all of the girls being wanton sluts at his beck and call. But here it's built on a foundation of love and devotion with a desire to make everyone feel love and respected. The way it should be. :)

I wonder if you could get a job as a Professional Deflowerer. You make their first time wonderful and memorable just like Tom does for these young women. I think that would be pretty awesome.

"I could watch you pop my friends' cherries all day." Best. Girlfriend. Ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES