All Comments on 'Too Good To Be True Ch. 25'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoying this storyline. Interesting to see how long Taylor is able to hold out. Keep them coming.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Looking forward to Chapter 26. I hope this story continues to after graduation and beyond. Like Bluedragon’s story that took his characters from High School to college and beyond. A great story that only recently ended.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I saw the death of this series coming as soon as you gave in on the editing, new content is allways better, the flow of them; tempo, all got interrupted. Months between releases now. You had gold, some people wanted diamonds, you chose to please the few who where complaining over the many who appriciate you. It says something about you, you care and try to please, but damnit you are worth more, stand tall and show us.

Don't go changing the past, go change the future!

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

... This series isn't dead. I just got delayed... I am about to queue up two chapters for this story. You should see them in a couple days.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Still would love an explanation, no matter how terribly thin it may be, as to how his ex suddenly became a superslut. I mean what makes a person in a several-years-long relationship - where they discussed their future, marriage, kids, and so on - suddenly go from being monogamous to fucking an entire football team at once? Doesn't really make any sense nor does her attitude towards Tom when he saw her getting fucked or texted they were over. If she had been fucking one guy because she thought she could get away with a bit of thrilling stranger sex because he said he'd be late, fair enough, but this was just too extreme to make any sense. Anyway, a bit off topic; it just nags at me.

As for the harem itself, it's coming along nicely. I can understand Taylor's reluctance. She's got all these preconceived notions in her head and the harem she's witnessing is at odds with it. She's also been betrayed by people she cared for in a relationship in the past (admittedly, silly school boyfriends, but still) and is scared of having this blow up in her face again after investing. She just doesn't want to lose her virginity then regret it. Hopefully she'll see the light soon. Tom will make it the best first time she could ever imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES