Too Good To Be True Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor agreed and I pulled her into position and began again spearing her depths, my cock making the turn around the bend in her bowels more easily now.

"Can you shift up and spread your legs so I can get a better angle Tom?" Taylor asked, and I complied.

"Oh, fuck! I see what Suki means, small changes can-aaaaaaahhhhh, fuck!" Tina began, interrupted by an orgasm.

I knew that was fast for Tina, but usually after an orgasm like that her ass was done.

I began to slow, but Tina stopped me, "Keep going! I can take it!"

I resumed my pace fucking her ass.

Taylor started roaming everywhere she could without getting her shadow in the shot.

"Holy shit, girl," Taylor gasped, "How many times are you going to cum with his dick up your ass?"

Tina was fighting to keep going. Tina's ass just kept getting more and more sensitive leading to shorter durations between orgasms. Tina wasn't giving up though and pushed her ass higher in defiance, which only let me fuck her ass more deeply and made her orgasm harder.

"Hhhooolllyyy fuuuuuuuuck!" she groaned, pulling the sheet on the bed and panting. My sperm had long since reached her knee and was pooling there.

"Um... you can keep going as long as you want, but I think I have plenty," Taylor started, and Tina just moaned.

With no input either way, I kept enjoying her ass.

After a few minutes, Taylor looked at Tina's face. "Um, I think she's out. Her eyes are blank and she's drooling," Taylor informed me.

I pulled my dick out of her thoroughly fucked ass, eliciting a shudder from Tina. Tina's body flowed as her knees slid toward the end of the bed, until she was simply facedown on the bed.

"Uuuuuuuuuu..." Tina groaned, then finding words she shuttered. "God, I need to let you fuck my ass like that more... I swear I left my body... fuck."

"You okay, Tina?" Taylor asked.

"Okay? I'm fucking better than okay! Oh, that felt so good! But I can't feel any of my limbs... gah, give me a few minutes and the feeling will come back," Tina moaned. "I can still feel the tingle from your cock rounding the bend...."

Courtney had slipped her hand into her own panties at some point and was breathing hard too, "Damn, I'm gonna need a turn with him later."

Taylor chewed her lip. "Um... you get feeling back, Tom, would you get dressed and help me haul my stuff back to my room?"

My dick showed no signs of needing to be cleaned, so I decided to shower later and pulled on my clothes.

Again, we got all the lights and stands back in one trip. Upon setting down the bags, Taylor asked to talk again.

"Um... it's about Tina. She seemed to get so much out of anal... like, I was always told anal was gross..." Taylor started, her knees under her chin as she sat on her bed.

"Just like how you were told if a man has sex with more than one woman the women should be mad about it?" I asked, sitting with one foot on my knee as I sat in one of her chairs.

"That's the thing!" Taylor exclaimed. "I feel like everything I've ever known about the world is getting thrown out the window! And because of it I'm supposed to strip and let you fuck me! I mean, Debbie and Tina seem to enjoy it, Courtney is okay with it... and I want what they got, at least part of it. But I can't... not right now."

I shrugged. "You know you don't have to have sex immediately when you join the harem? We can take things at whatever speed you want. We can start out with kissing, and progress through the normal steps, taking as long as you want."

"... no, I can't right now. I'm... I'm way too horny. I'd be taking off my own panties and begging you to fuck me before you broke off the first kiss. This is way too big for me to make decisions when I'm like this," Taylor replied.

"Okay, what do you want your first time to be like?" I asked her.

"Well, I want to feel wanted. I don't need rose petals or candlelight, but I want my man to show me he craves me. I know that's a lot to ask, given... you know." And she cupped her breasts.

"Come on, you're what B-cup?" I asked, and she nodded surprised. "I have gotten pretty good at guessing, lots of talking to girls about boobs and bras I guess. But anyway, what's with girls and thinking guys only want triple D cup Hooters? I mean, even if I was looking for a milf, I wouldn't want that."

Taylor perked up."Really? I mean, I thought..."

"Thought all men were shallow assholes who take one look at a girl and if she doesn't have giant tits and a fat ass, then they keep walking?" I suggested.

"Well, maybe not that bad..." Taylor conceded. "But you're not far off."

I shook my head. "I mean, I understand it is a self-esteem thing for some girls, but honestly, I prefer the petite girls to the oversized tits and ass."

"Huh?" Taylor huffed. "I mean, I thought instinctively, men went for big tits and butts because it means fertility and that triggered their base instincts for reproduction."

"Ah, but there is another factor that can trigger the same reaction, and it is youth," I informed her. "I'd rather be with a smaller girl that makes me feel like I'm with a young fertile lady, than an old, spent milf."

"Won't that fade and change with time?" Taylor mused.

"Maybe, but you generally don't see rich old men marrying a forty year old big busted, giant ass milf. No, they go for eighteen or twenty year old models, and most models nowadays are petite and slim," I countered.

"So, except for Courtney, for obvious reasons, which girl that you're sleeping with is your favorite?" Taylor asked.

"Fuck, that is hard...." I grunted, and stroked my chin, "Am I allowed to categorize?"

Taylor cocked her head. "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you were asking who has the best pussy, the answer is different to whose ass is the best, and who gives the best oral is another matter as is who is the best cuddler," I explained.

Taylor thought for a moment, "I guess, sure, which girl for each category."

"Okay, Courtney excluded, the best pussy would probably be Sarah, and the best ass would be Brittany. Oral.. Suki is best with what she does, but Tina has started deepthroating and that feels awesome, and the best cuddler is Abby," I decided. "But even Courtney has only been having sex since September at the earliest, so they are still developing fast. Like two weeks ago, oral would have been Suki, hands down, and if Suki learns how to deep throat, she might reclaim the position with Tina being a solid second."

Taylor thought about the girls I had indicated. "I guess you do like them smaller, so what happens if... I mean, you are going to have kids, at least with Courtney, right?"

"Yeah, Courtney will have kids eventually and if any of the other girls don't find another man, and they want to have children, we'll let them have my children. We'll put my name on the certificate and say I'm supporting them, to deflect societal displeasure," I assured her.

"Well, what if one of the girl's boobs get huge during pregnancy?" Taylor asked.

"Debbie was triple D cup when she joined the harem. Her breasts shrank a little as she lost some weight training with Tina, but they were triple D-cups. And you know what, ideal breast size or not, I still cared for her, made love to her and welcomed her into the harem. I'm not going to endorse trying to get oversized breasts, but I do know some of the girls would feel better about themselves if they went up a size, maybe two," I told her, deciding not to tell her yet about Tina's breast enlargement experiment.

"Fuck it all!" Taylor spat in frustration, "Every time I think I've got you you pull some bullshit answer like that. But I'm starting to fucking believe you. Let me guess, if I go ask Courtney and she'll verify what you say, but how... how do I know it won't change? This is all too damn convenient, and every time something like this happens... it always falls apart."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"First, it was Michael in junior high, but then he slept with my best friend. Then it was Tony in high school, he slept with my older sister. Now I'm in college and you're sleeping with all my friends and telling me it's fine... and part of me wants to believe you, but the other part says as soon as I let you be the first man to actually get in my panties... I'll wake up and this will all go to shit, and I'll never get my virginity back." Taylor cried into her knees, tears running down her cheeks.

"... may I hold you?" I asked.

She nodded, then added, 'Don't even think-"

"I won't touch you anywhere inappropriate," I assured her. "I don't have permission and I don't do things without permission."

I sat on the bed and put my arms around the crying girl and pulled her to my chest. Taylor kept crying and actually let go, sobbing into my chest. She quickly soaked through my shirt, but I didn't care. I just held her and let her allow the pain of her past to flow.

"I know how it goes to be betrayed by someone you hoped to have something with," I comforted her. "It hurts like a bitch, but you can move on and you have to. If you don't, you'll let that person not just hurt you then, but every time you have a chance at happiness."

"... what happened?" Taylor murmured from her knees, her cheek still pressed against my chest.

"... I had a girlfriend... and lover, in high school. We were both virgins the first time we had sex, and we explored everything together. I learned how to make a girl feel amazing and we were happy," I related.

"What changed?" Taylor pressed.

"I'm not sure. I was clear with her on our relationship, I wanted her and only her, but only if she was with me and only me. Then one day, we were going to a party together, or at least meeting up there, to have some fun with friends. Well, my mom was being controlling and made me do some chores which made me late. I texted her that I'd be late, and she said that was fine. When I got there, I didn't see her in the front room, and when I finally found her in the back room... well, the star quarterback was balls deep in her ass, the running back she was straddling was fucking her pussy and she was sucking off one of the linemen. By the looks of it, four or five of the team members had already fucked her and there were six more naked and lined up." I recalled with more anger than pain. "She looked me in the eye, then went back to sucking the dick in her mouth. She didn't even care that our two year relationship was over, or how much it hurt me. I don't know what changed. She never tried to tell me. I left and texted her that we were over, and all she replied with was 'Ok'. So I moved on, never talked to her again. I hear she fucked her life up, but I can't really bring myself to care."

Taylor was silent for a long time, "So when did you change? You were a loyal, monogamous man... and now you have a harem of almost a dozen girls. Why did you change?"

I thought for a minute, "Well, when I started dating Courtney, I had no intentions of making a harem. Courtney actually pushed for it. She said her friends needed me. For companionship, for support, for esteem building, and, yes, for sex. It didn't take much for her to convince me that her friends did need all of that," I explained.

"Oh, come on," Taylor rolled her eyes. "They NEEDED sex?"

I looked down at her as she looked up at me through one cocked brow, and replied, "Suki was intentionally being sexually wound up by the harpies on the cheer team with her and had to masterbate eight to twelve times a day to try to function. Otherwise sex was all she'd think about. After we had sex, she could go days without it bothering her and then we'd just have sex again. She was the worst off, but they all needed it. You're telling me you don't masterbate regularly wishing you were having sex instead so it didn't dominate so much of your thoughts?"

Taylor looked down. "Fuck you."

"... poor choice of words, but I assume I've touched a nerve," I observed. "All of the girls in the harem are in it because it enriches their lives and gives far more than it takes. I mean, you can leave any time you want, if you find a man worth pursuing, you have the harem's blessing, and most men nowadays don't expect their woman to be a virgin. Heck, I've heard of guys who refuse to sleep with virgins because they don't know what they're doing and you have to teach them everything yourself... personally, I prefer it that way."

Taylor stared at her knees. "I'm still not fucking you today."

"Never said you would, or you should, or you had to," I assured her. "Nor does my holding you mean anything other than that I wanted to comfort you through your painful memories. Are you feeling better?"

Taylor nodded.

"Do you want me to leave?" I continued

Taylor shook her head, no.

I held her for a few minutes.

"Could... could I join the harem, but not have sex with you?" Taylor asked.

"Of course," I told her. "Everything in the harem has to be consensual. You can accept joining, but not consent to sex. And I won't be suffering because you're pushing me off, there will be plenty of your harem sisters happy to keep me satisfied. One of the perks of the harem, really. No pressure to do anything sexual, someone else can do it."

"Fair, but we got off track, you were saying why you went from monogamous to a harem leader," Taylor pulled us back.

"Oh, right. Well, Courtney convinced me her friends had needs and I could fulfill them, but that wasn't enough for me. Courtney said that they'd been looking since they got to college and I was the first guy not sticking his dick in anything he could convince to spread her legs. Still not enough, because it was still just basically one night stands, and I wasn't about to do that to them. A one-night stand doesn't help anyone. That's when Courtney came up with the idea of a devoted harem. We'd be in a committed relationship, so it wouldn't just be a one-night stand, they could get sex whenever they wanted or needed it. The sex would still be restricted to women I was in a relationship with, and there would be rules about how women joined the harem, and who could be included. It wouldn't be a way I could just excuse cheating." I related, "So, I guess the rules and limits are what let me be okay with it."

Taylor snuggled closer, "I guess that makes sense. Your rules didn't really change, you just found out that you were okay with people you were in a relationship with, adding more people to it."

"I never thought of it that way, but I suppose you're right," I told her. "But I guess I'm selfish, as I'd never let another guy touch my women, hence the rule about leaving the harem if you are with another guy in any way."

"Makes sense to me," Taylor replied. "I still don't think I'm ready to take that step. Anything else that I should know about the harem?"

"Oh, well, um... I guess there's the tradition of the photo to commemorate your first time having sex." I explained, "So far every girl in the harem has commemorated their first time having sex with a nude photo of them just post sex. You wouldn't have to, but most of the girls enjoy looking back on that photo and remembering their first time."

"That does sound nice, but aren't you afraid they'll leak?" Taylor worried.

"We use a vaulting app to safeguard them, it's pretty secure," I assure her.

Taylor seemed comforted by that, "Could I see them?"

"As soon as you join the harem," I informed her.

Taylor grimaced."Spoil sport."

"Rules..." I informed her.

"Yeah, yeah... though it's kinda comforting that you won't show them to me. Means you wouldn't show them to just anyone to get them to join the harem," Taylor murmured.

I thought about my encounter with Tamora. She was basically in the harem, I told myself, she just needed to be told that. I mean, she'd lost the bet, and part of that was joining the harem, so the moment she saw the photo she was in the harem. I'd have to talk to Sarah and Courtney and make sure I wasn't slipping.

"Okay, well you seem to be doing better, so I'll let you have the rest of your day. I'm looking forward to Suki tomorrow," I told Taylor, standing from the bed.

"Any idea what Suki will be wearing?" Taylor asked, and I told her.

"Ooooo, traditional wear! Gotta do my research, make sure I'm not, like, making her act like a prostitute or anything in the photos." Taylor excitedly ran to her desk and pulled up her laptop.

I smiled and left her to her work.

12