All Comments on 'Too Pregnant to Wear Clothes Pt. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Really!!! Where have the good story tellers gone?

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 3 years agoAuthor
GoofyRob

IDK, you tell me. It's rated as hot and I have 400 followers, so I guess the question isn't about me as much as it is your taste in content.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 3 years ago
I'm not sure what to make of this story.

It is very comical. I have to give you credit. You have a very good imagination. I doubt that the U.S. Supreme Court would rule that nudists are a protected class, but there's always hope. I like the idea that all I would have to do is register.

There's no reason why a pregnant woman should not be nude if the setting is appropriate. I remember a long time ago when I visited Black's Beach near San Diego. I talked with a young woman (she must have been around nineteen years old) who was very obviously pregnant. She had hiked down the steep road to the beach so that she could be nude. That was the first time I had ever seen a nude pregnant woman before. She looked very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Awesome, pregnancy can make hormones go crazy, and lots of people love how pregnant women look.

Don't listen to the troll, can't wait for 2!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 3 years ago
I am still trying to quit laughing!

I found this one not only HOT but funny as all get out, too!!!

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 3 years agoAuthor
At Exhibitionistguy

I have so many stories and series going on, that I guess I take it for granted. In the Lauren's Lesson series, this was ruled in a federal court. In time, all of these stories will tie into that.

Just imagine though, if by some twist of fate that it could be done? I have taken those stairs that went on for hours it seemed, to get to the beach (15 minutes down). I would have loved to have seen that pregnant girl. All I got as an 80-something standing there with her tits hanging down by her ankles. Hot though! But that is a different story...

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoover 3 years agoAuthor
Exhibitionistguy

The ruling was from my series Lauren's Lesson, where a federal judge established a nudist registry and sentenced her to life without clothes. I just incorporate it into a lot of my exhibitionist stories.

At least they made the stairs go all the way down to the beach now. I remember when you had to hike up and down the damned thing. I'll be that chick looked hot!

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Great story - disappointed that there is no next chapter yet. I hope you are working on it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.