Too Pregnant to Wear Clothes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're hot." he whispered. "I wish my wife had your balls when she was knocked up. I wouldn't have left her alone! Exhibitionism is hot enough, but pregnant on top of it? You have a lot of moxie, Miss."

Nellie stood and smiled.

"That is very sweet of you to say," she responded, "and my name is Nellie, not Miss. By the way, I'm a registered nudist, so I can't be discriminated against; even in an establishment that posts the 'no shirt' shit."

The officer looked confused.

"I don't understand, what's a registered nudist?" he inquired.

"A federal judge recently ruled that it is unconstitutional to prohibit people from the right to be clothes-free." she explained. "As long as you register and pay a one time fee, a registered nudist is now considered a protected class, just like LGBTQWXYZ. If someone refuses me service or discriminates against me in any way because I'm nude, they are liable for a discrimination lawsuit. If you weren't aware of that, you might want to school yourself and other officers about this new policy. I'd hate to have to see you in court."

"Me too." he agreed. "It sounds like you really know your stuff."

"I learned all of this last night online." she replied. "It's not rocket science. Look it up."

With that, she turned and continued her clothes-free stroll through the park.

"Hope to see you again!" she called out over her shoulder.

"Me too!" he hollered back. "And I genuinely mean that."

Nellie stopped and walked back to him.

"Do you have a card?" she inquired.

"Why yes." he replied, fishing one out of his shirt pocket and handing it to her.

"Why don't you write your cell number on the back?" she suggested. "I mean your personal one. Maybe sometime, when your wife is failing at having some of that moxie you mentioned, you can give me a shout. I'll text you later on."

The officer fumbled for his pen and wrote his number on the back of the card, before presenting it to her again. Nellie smiled, took the card, and continued her nude walk as though nothing had happened.

"More fuck fodder." she thought to herself. "These guys are a dime a dozen. After I drop these rug rats, I'm getting myself knocked up again. Damn, I love this shit!"

At that point, her phone rang, and she retrieved it from her purse. She smiled as she recognized the number.

"Hey Tommy Boy." she cooed. "You ready for dinner and a nice pregnant fuck?"

12