Too Smart Ch. 16

Story Info
Choke and toke. Pre storm calm.
15.9k words
4.33
574
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

Hey-o! Welcome back to another crazy romp with the Corianders! A bit more story than sex in this one but still has plenty of action. Feel free to give it a rate and enjoy!

Somewhere on Earth, deep within a base in some subterranean abyss in some unnamed ocean, Typhon was raging at doctor Uzumaki. The ten foot shark man was pacing a large stadium sized laboratory for cybernetic research. There were mangled bodies on various tables, some still half alive, having various experiments done to them. There were also several dozen large amniotic growth chambers housing clones in stasis. Typhon's new body was only a few days old but was an exact replicated clone of the one that Leon destroyed and the one he was busy piloting during the heist. His tentacles were whipping around in frustration as he fidgeted in place.

"Why can't we get this to work better?" Typhon bellowed. "That dipshit keeps getting stronger. It's getting annoying."

Doctor Uzumaki was frustrated as well, but mostly with his cohorts rotten behavior and impatience. He was busy putting together a delicate machine of some sort as he puttered around several work benches in a hover chair, his stringy legs dangling below him. "That 'dipshit' also has access to the old American governments stores of technology. We, unfortunately, are a few years behind his research."

"A few fucking years? Ugh! I hate how that makes sense. How the fuck are we supposed to get rid of him with such a head start?"

"If you checked your attitude, you wouldn't have botched that meeting with the reptilians. We needed their schematics to build the smart fluid and it's generator. Now we're stuck with trying to get the Greys to let us clone one of their bodies. That will take forever to deconstruct for our purposes."

"Oh, fuck them. The only reason those retarded iguanas have anything is because they kill and fuck over everyone they come across, then steal their toys. I wasn't about to help them do shit."

"You ate two of them!" The doctor howled.

"Eh, they had it coming. Don't flex on me and I won't have to assert myself. They would have done the same thing to me anyway. And yes, they taste like chicken."

"Yes, well now they will try to kill or fuck US over, and we won't have that technology we could definitely use. But we still have a very good form of smart fungus that can be utilized by the nano-quantum accelerator. While it can't generate the alloys we need, it has a robust cell reformation and replication program for healing and restructuring."

"But that's a fucking mold! The same mold used to wipe out Ireland! I'm not putting that shit in my body and be a fucking incubator for some sporadic mutation to kill me." Typhon grumbled.

"It has been a decade since that happened and there have been many marvelous advances and controls built into its gene codes since it's initial test release and has been integrated with the new Macrosoft smart particles. Besides, it's not like we would need to use it on your original body, as delicate as it is." The doctor said the last part sarcastically and Typhon didn't like it.

"Don't remind me, dickhead. I'd have already killed you by now if you weren't so valuable." Typhon growled.

"Fool, you wouldn't have been able to do anything. I found you half crushed by your own boat and drowning because you accidentally blew yourself up trying to kill me and destroy my lab!"

"One of my grenades got caught on the railing as I jumped out! If you wouldn't have been the Dragon Mothers brother and weren't trafficking kids for your experiments, you wouldn't have had my sent on you."

"Well, I for one, am very thankful for your clumsiness. I had nothing to do with that part of the family after father picked her son-in-law over me to inherit his empire. To think. A white man in charge of a Japanese legacy. It's like a really bad old American comic book. I guess I should thank your clumsiness, though"

"Well, we both are lucky, then. Or unlucky. Either way, we are stuck with each other for now."

"Speaking of unlucky, wonder boys females took out one of the hives."

"Oh, come ON! He is really pestering. Which one?"

"Fortunately for us it was a fairly new one. It was mostly a test species for spreading something I've been working on. I have the prototype hybrid I need from it, though, so the only problem is getting the numbers back up."

"Dammit. Well, I guess we just have to double the war effort, then."

The doctor finished connecting a few wires to a spherical object then looked it over, his telescopic eye flicking through various filters to check his work. Ge then drifted over to a large effervescent cylinder five feet tall with a strange organic structure inside. The doctor plugged the device into the side of the cylinder and connected the last wire for power. The organic, yellowish tumor-looking structure inside lit up in several places as the fluid took on a neon blue glow.

"No matter. While you were playing, Inzo was able to succeed in securing what I needed elsewhere. This fractilizer will complete the hive mind clone system. Now you will be able to animate your drones with a hive mind extension of yourself. Inzo should be returning shortly with the other things I requested. That should help with the electrical issue. For now, lets start the transfer. Bring out your original and park it over there."

Typhon walked across the large lab to a tank almost as large as he was but the only glass was a small rectangular window. The rest was a metal box with various life support systems on a now deactivated hover plate. The bulky monstrosity crouched down and peered at the big, broken Samoan body floating in nutri-fluid. The left half of the face and jaw were missing, along with a leg up to the hip and an arm. Intestines and part of a liver floated freely in the massive cavity. He scoffed and shook his wide head then stood to unlock the container from the floor and turn on the hover plate. He pushed it to the other side of the lab where the fizzing tumor was contained and the doctor connected a few wires while the hover plate was turned off. From a display on his hover chair console, the doctor ran a few tests and linked the two minds before initiating the transfer. Typhon stood behind him, impatiently waiting.

"So now what?"

"We wait for the transfer to finish. About an hour. Go prep the test drones while we wait. Maybe a team to send out." The doctor finished connecting the hive mind and ran diagnostics.

"On it, doc." The shark man walked over to where a wall of sleeping monsters floated in thick, cloudy suspension fluid. He carefully chose six containers, each one had vast differences in mutation. They still awaited cybernetic enhancement but having a conscious body will help with installing the new tech. After he moved the pods he stood next to the busy blob as he floated around, checking his work. He was quickly annoyed with the bulk monster in his way.

"You are in the way." The doc said irritatingly. "The breeder body is ready. I'm sure you could entertain yourself until the hive mind is ready."

"You know, that could be fun. Haven't been to the stockades in a while."

"Yes, yes. Always good to replenish the troops. When the transfer is complete, I will imprint and send you the incubator drones. Now go torture someone else, please"

"Alright, alright. I'm going." Typhon walked to a large bench and sat down, a blank stare appearing on his face as the body went slack, it's forearm claws clacking as it's tentacles lazily waved about. A pod hissed open and an nine foot tall humanoid creature stepped out.

It was skinny and squishy but well toned and had sleek, slimy light pink skin, webbed hands and toes, and a ten foot long tail ending in a bulb. It had an almost featureless face, with only two small black eyes, six long frilly gils, and a broad, lipless mouth, looking like an angry axolotl. It had a plump belly, like a beach ball, despite the creatures overall thinness.

It's long legs were bent like a strange dog, long in foot, short of shin, it's clawed web feet wiggling and clacking on the floor. Between the legs hung a twenty inch long segmented tube that was it's penis, the end looking like a closed flower bud three inches across. It swayed and undulated, behaving much like a tail. It's forearms were thicker, almost like a fishy Popeye. Slits in its palms opened and out slid another prehensile, segmented, four foot long penis from both hands. A smooth three foot chameleon tongue breached its wide mouth and slid out and waved around, slimy with brown goo. The segments on each appendage pulsed and thickened from two inches to four inches across as the heads blossomed and flared to five inches across, sputtering thick, oily, brown fluid onto the floor. The tail opened much the same way, but had another thirteen inch boned phallus that based from a four inch across knot.

"Everything seems to check out." Typhon said in his new body. "Too bad I lost that succubus. That would have been real fun, there."

"Yes, well, maybe we will be as lucky to be present the next time the nexus opens, which happens to be the full moon next week." The doc said without looking up from his work. Typhon walked her monstrous body across the lab to a large locked raising door and put in a pass code on the oversized keypad. The door lifted open to a long room full of various types of hastily and poorly mutated females bound in different positions. There were some in stockades, some chained to troughs ass up, some to tables. Humans in various stages of anthropomorphism and pregnancy, mostly seafaring creatures, insect and reptilian traits and gene splices. Some waiting to be bred, others waiting to give birth. There were a dozen flying creatures serving as some sort of maid roll, checking the females status and making sure they were fed and somewhat healthy, gross, fleshy pods with insect wings and tentacles, curling probosces under bulging segmented eyes. The cries and weeping moans elevated when they saw Typhon enter through the door.

"Hello, ladies! Time to make some more monsters."

Leon was enjoying his new morning routine of unloading his sleeping build up of semen into his wives. Nila was allowed to join this morning and was just as eager as her mothers to get daddy starting the day in a good mood. She was the last of the three to get their breakfast of sorts, riding him through his orgasm as her womb swelled with a liter of the delicious fluid, matching the other two liters in her mothers, who were busy feeding him their milk as he mauled their huge, firm breasts.

Each was on a side and playfully fighting to shove a nipple in his mouth and kissing each other over his nursing head. Nila had passed out and would have fallen back if not for the massive rod of stiff meat holding her up, an obscene spire of flesh sticking up from her back bent body, throbbing and pulsing as it inflated the small young woman. The clear view through her body added to Leons stimulation as he watched his daughters small body swell with his cum around his cock. Soon after, Laura entered the large bedroom.

"Breakfast is ready, Primero. The guests are already eating. Miss Shawna and Gigi also have some of the contracts prepared and other things to discuss." Laura bowed as she talked.

"Sweet! How is miss René doing this morning?" Leon asked as he telekinetically removed his daughter from his off his cock, then went back to nursing from Vera as Miki cleaned their daughters sex cream off him.

"Oh, she is doing better than ever and has made quite the morning meal. She is waiting to properly thank you at the table. Sunny is with her, as well. She is very excited."

"I bet. Alright. I'm going to take a shower but I will be down shortly. Thank you, Laura." Laura bowed then turned and left for the dining room. Leon slowly extricated himself from his flesh pile and wandered to the shower, Miki and Vera close behind him as Nila tried to break her orgasmic haze and join them. She had entered the large shower and was washing her hair as she asked her father about the day ahead.

"So what is the plan today, daddy?" Vera asked.

"Well, Shawna and Gigi have some paperwork for me, as you heard. I also want to be present when Naomi tries out that strange alien device that Polly had and see what that is about. I got a notification from the bots at our other house that the next marijuana harvest is ready to trim down and process. My car still needs to be detailed, too. We should also get NINA set up at the house while there. Speaking of, at some point I want to go over the new things NINA had recovered from the warehouse raid and get that integrated. Then there is also the issue with Typhon. He was acting strange. How about you girls?"

Nila answered first. "I'm getting the final orders and DNA samples to start synthesizing the serums for the staff. They've been talking with NINA through the house AI and making sure they get what they are requesting. They have some fun ideas. I'll probably get Luna and Lina on making more collars, since those seem to be a hit with the house ladies. That should all be ready by dinner to administer after. While that's going, I wanted to go take the twins and Lita out and get Sunny a birthday present."

Vera continued. "I'm curious about that new ship. I am also intrigued by some of the new toys NINA has picked up and want to work on that. Maybe help make sure the house is ready for the party and everything is all taken care of, if you don't mind, Nila."

Nila shook her head. "Not at all mama Vera. I'll let you know when I am free. I already ate so I'm just going to head straight to the lab."

Miki said "I have some things to work out with NINA as well after I help prepare the serums with Nila. I want to be with Vera today when she gets into that new ship we captured. There are some other errands I need to run as well. But I may end up joining you at the house later, if you are still there. So much to do."

Nila interjected, adding "It would be nice of you to spend some time with Lita today. I'm sure she has been looking forward to it."

"You're right. I don't want to leave anyone out and her mother has been raving about her. Maybe she can tag along to the house before you go shopping. Give me some grow tips, maybe." Leon mused. The ladies chuckled and they all finished washing then dried, put on their robes and headed downstairs to breakfast.

As they approached the table, the guests were busy chatting and eating. At the head of the table where Leon sits, his chair was flanked by Laura and René as a naked Sunny waited under the table on all fours, giggling, wiggling and tinkling as she waited for her dad to take a seat.

Miki was using her human limbs today, enjoying the ability to walk. She gave him a kiss then said "I'm going to head to the lab and get a head start with NINA. Love you, husband of mine."

"Love you too, wife of mine." Leon said and swatted her butt as she turned to leave. Vera kissed Miki then Leon before she took a seat next to his chair, by Shawna and across from Gigi, both sitting with their children who were laughing and eating. Leon sat down and looked under the table.

"Good morning, my goofy Cum Dumpster. Hungry?" He smirked at her.

"Heck ya, daddy-o! Gimme that dick juice!" Her teeth retracted as she opened his robe and lanced her throat, pushing all the way down his fourteen inch pacifier and holding it there while she swallowed and licked his heavy balls. A moment later, she began to slowly rock back and forth a foot at a time, enjoying the feeling of his flesh scraping her clitoral nubs that lined her tongue and throat.

As he situated himself, Laura moved behind him and massaged his neck and shoulders, but mostly resting her huge soft tits on him while she rubbed his chest. René bowed as she maintained eye contact.

"Good morning, Maître! Please, may I serve and feed you?" She asked as she stood and grabbed a fork and his plate. He said yes and she cooed and started forking mouthfuls of eggs, bacon and strawberry crépes.

"Maître Leon, I must thank you. Laura finally shared your delicious seed with me and I almost died from pleasure. I blacked out but while I was in my state of euphoria, I had the most wonderful dream! I had recipes to die for that were made with your special sauce. Mairde! I woke in a huge puddle of my own fluids but I was able to write down some of the recipes and can't wait to try them! Your women would love them!"

Leon smirked. "Well I am glad I could be such an inspiration to you. I bet they will love anything you prepare with my 'special sauce,' as you say. This is very delicious, René, thank you."

René blushed. "You are too kind. Now don't let me distract you from you business anymore. I will remain silent" She continued to feed him in silence as he discussed progress with Gigi and Shawna.

The process of buying the property around his older estate had started and Gigi was able to secure a few thousand acres, including the small town outside his place, where old Elmer worked. The only problem area was the land near the small lake the Corianders camped at, as that was owned by BlackLion Industries and used as the testing ground for their bioweapons.

"I'm sure we could entice them with my fathers portion of their company shares for some of that. Maybe buy out the whole company." Leon mused.

"They won't sell any assets but I'm sure we could do something with the first suggestion. I did manage to secure the property that had the bug infestation you cleared out. I had to guarantee it would remain a nature preserve but we have rights to maintenance." Gigi returned.

"We have a lot to do before we are able to form a separate government and approaching it as a business will get us where we need quicker. Maybe an international clean up effort. We may have to start with an island somewhere and establish it that way first, maybe even a private ocean fortress. We need the main branches of government at least, with national identification such as a flag and the like." Shawna said.

The twins ripped through the dining hall and grabbed a few snacks on the go.

"Where you two off to?" Leon asked.

"We're gonna go take Lita on another bike ride!" Lina chirped

"Alright, but we have to stop by the old house later and take care of a few things. You are supposed to make some more collars."

"Sweet! Good idea sis!" Lina said.

They continued to draw up their plans as they ate leisurely, Leon occasionally having to pause to grab Sunny's horns and blast a few pints into her stomach.

"So, Vito," Leon called down the table. "What are you into work wise?"

"Sir, I am in police special operations for the Roman capitol enclave. I'm still fairly green, though. Trying to get more experience as I want to be chief someday. I do a bit of detective work on the side for fun when I am not in service to my mother and sisters needs, of course." answered Vito.

"That's prolific. Detective work? For fun?" Asked Leon.

"Yes, sir. It's a hobby I share with my sister. We were fans of the Scoody-Doo cartoons growing up and would pretend to solve our own mysteries. I enjoyed it enough to make a career from it. Hahaha!"

"Don't let him fool you," Gia interrupted. "He is very skilled at his work."

"I can see that. And what about you, Gia?" said Leon.

"While I enjoy playing detective with my brother here, I'm really just a club kid. I own a decent night club back in Rome. Very exclusive but small. I would like to eventually have several but it's all for fun."

"Very interesting." Leon said.

"Why is that interesting, Mr, Leon?" Asked Gigi.

"Well, if I am to go through with building my own enclave, I would definitely need some policing of certain aspects. I also want to have business fronts in other enclaves and a club would be a good in. If you are willing, I would like to employ you as they come up. Sound like something you would be into?"