Too Smart Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly was the first to recover five minutes later, groaning out "Fuck!" And catching her breath as she wiped the sweat and cum from her face. She sat up and bumped into Naomi's upturned ass in her face. She was still unconscious and her pussy was still flowing, her pants completely soaked as her grool formed a mud puddle in the dirt.

Polly started to laugh as she pushed herself out from under her spasming girlfriend and tried to stand a few times but her body still processed the potent semen and bucked and quivered uncontrollably. She wobbled over to a chair next to Leon then plopped down and tried to catch her breath.

Leon passed her a fresh bowl and she shakily took it.

"Welcome back." Leon said.

"Fucking barely. Christ, that was crazier than the last times." Polly huffed.

"Well you had a lot more than last time."

"Ugh. How long have we been out?" Polly asked.

"Eh, about six minutes so far." Leon answered with a chuckle.

"Geez! Why is she still freaking out?"

"She got some in her nose. It's likely hitting her brain pretty good." Leon said as he watched Naomi writhe on in the dirt and mud, her tan colored pants and tank top muddy, dirty and half falling off. Leon frowned and said "I probably shouldn't let her embarrass herself anymore." He stood up and lazily stooped down to scoop the tall black woman out of the dirt and carried her back to his seat and laid her across his lap while her body twisted and quivered. She grunted forcefully as her long tongue flailed around, her mouth locked open as it leaked saliva and cum. Her nose was still draining a long blob of cum down her dark skin, her septum ring coated in the white goo.

"Whaaaat the fuuuuuck!" Howled Naomi as she finally came through the tunnel of mind numbing pleasure. She was breathing hard and her limp body was covered in sweat. Her body frequently burst into orgasmic seizures as her head dangled over the edge of the chair. Polly leaned over, still having mild orgasms herself and kissed her fiancé deeply.

"Hey, babe. How you feeling?" Polly asked breathily.

"Like the Gods had a fucking orgy in my skull and gang banged my brain for a month." Naomi gushed. She snaked her long tongue out and licked her face clean, the small amounts of cum ingested making her guts dance as she laid in Leons lap and loudly fingered her sopping snatch. Leon slowly rubbed over her dark chocolate body as he smoked a joint.

"You were gone for almost fifteen minutes." Polly stated as she looked into the upside down eyes of her lover.

"Worth it." Naomi huffed and placed her hand on Leons as he stroked her. "Well, I've never been this exhausted from sucking dick before. Fuck, I ain't even had a dick that big before. Maybe half that, at most. Speaking of, congratulations on sucking your first dick!"

"Thanks, I guess. Still not sure how to feel about it. Especially since, you know, I basically sucked myself off. I feel really good, though." Polly grunted.

Naomi laughed. "Bitch, I knew you would love it. And I love that you loved it. And I meant what I said. We getting married and I will show you how to worship the only man we will ever need. I loved sucking his dick with you. You looked beautiful. And how about those orgasms! Fuckin' aye! I don't think anyone has made me cum so fucking hard and I didn't even get dicked yet!"

"Well that's great to hear." Polly frowned.

"Yo, I've never seen you cum harder either, but I ain't jealous. This dude is magical. I love watching you cum your brains out, regardless of who is making you. Now kiss your future wife." Naomi crawled from Leons lap and straddled Polly, giving a slow, deep kiss.

Leon drew a huge hit and stood up to stretch.

"Well, I think I'm going to hit the shower and check in with NINA before I head back to the girls. Feel free to chill or whatever. I was planning on taking the Cadillac I just retrofitted to grab some birthday presents. The Roadrunner is ready if you'd rather take that. NINA could fly the Leatherback home or it could stay here. Just make sure you're clean when you get in."

Polly said "I have my portal bugs. We'll just use those. I could use a shower or something. All this dirt and pussy juice is getting offensive."

"How about a swim?" Naomi asked, still kissing Polly on her neck and face, who thought it was a great idea.

The trio left the wooded farm back to the house and parted as Leon disappeared into the garage.

"About time!" Leon heard Miki chime in on his internal communicator. "Naomi has been foaming at the mouth to get a piece of you. And did I hear a daddy in there?"

Leon smiled to himself. "Well, I wasn't expecting it, but hot damn she has a nice throat. Polly, too."

"I thought that wouldn't happen any time soon. Who knew all it took was a marriage proposal to get her to gag your magnificent cock?" Miki cooed. Leon laughed. "So when do you think they'll want your babies?"

"Geez. Slow down, cuck queen. There's enough pussy around here to feed that fantasy of yours. I get to knock up Laura and René tonight."

"René is excited and already took her serum when Nila got here. She is resting now and will be ready by dinner, which she already worked out while she is down. Ugh. I can't wait to see your babies grow in their tummies. My big, strong man spreading his seed. Mmmm."

"Stop. I'm getting horny again." Leon said.

"Well that's sad. I was hoping you would always be as horny as the rest of us all the time."

"I am, woman, but dammit, there isn't any pussy willing to get fucked around me at the moment and I still have a bunch of stuff to do."

"I'm sorry, slut master. Hurry up, then and come ravage your little pocket pussy wife. Vera is itching to have her yummy snatch stuffed, too. She is making me eat her while she watches the recording of you feeding those two for the first time. So have a big lunch, grab some gifts and come get some pussy.

"Sounds like a great plan." Leon said excitedly.

"Speaking of pussy, I'm excited for you to see Bella. She has grown into quite the piece of ass."

"Bella?" Leon asked.

"Laura's sister, remember? She used to suck your dick in the school bathroom. Always with a condom that she would end up taking home." Said Miki.

"Ah, yes. She had spiky hair and all that goth make up. Great cock sucker, too." Leon reminisced.

"Well her daughter Maya is just as hot and so are her three band mates. Think you could handle all five?" Miki said slyly.

"Alright, I can't handle any more of this talk. I'll see you in a few hours, wife of mine." Leon started up the Cadillac and opened the garage.

"And we will be waiting to serve you, husband of mine." Miki said and ended the call. Leon groaned loudly and squeezed his raging monster. "That woman is the worst." He grinned to himself and shook his head.

As Leon pulled out, he thought to himself, 'the only thing that would make this trip better is a blowjob.' He shrugged and readjusted his growing member and took off down the wooded drive.