Too Smart Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia grew excited. "Oh, yes! Whatever it is, I'm sure I could help a lot!"

"What, like I could be you chief of police?" Vito asked.

"Sure, something like that. Of course, that would mean I have a say in what modifications and skill sets you get, just to make sure you are able to do your best. I'll likely need you to help build a proper force as well."

"Sir, I would be honored." Vito raise a mimosa and saluted before drinking it down and continuing his breakfast. Leon then looked over at Tawny.

"And what about you, miss Tawny?"

"I'm into journalism and film making." The skinny blonde said.

"That could be very useful indeed." said Leon as he rubbed his chin.

"I would hope so. I must say it sounds exciting when you say I could be useful. I want you to use me. Uh-um, that is, have a good use for my skills, I mean. Ya." Tawny fumbled a bit on her innuendo but winked and smiled big at Leon.

Naomi and Polly entered the room and everyone greeted them as they sat and were served their breakfast. Polly had on a fuzzy blue robe while Naomi had a cream colored silk robe that matched her alabaster dreadlocks.

"Sup, boss man? You joining us later this morning?" Naomi asked.

"Oh, ya. I'm excited to see how that tech works. In fact, the sooner the better, so I'll be down after we finish here." He answered.

"Roger that." Naomi answered and dug into her food. She noticed sucking noises and gave Leon a confused look. Her eyes got wide and she leaned down to look under the table. She saw Sunny's huge wet ass rocking back and forth as her pierced pussy gushed down her wing tattooed thighs as her tail poked in and out of her star tatted anus. Naomi laughed as she sat up shaking her head but went back to eating.

Vera finished her meal and excused herself.

"I'm going to go meet up with Miki and get to work on that ship. Let me know before you leave to your house so I can see you off."

"Okay, babe. I got about ten minutes left with this cum vacuum then I'll be down in the lab with Polly and Naomi." Leon grunted and patted his daughter on her head as she looked up at him, pulsing heart emojis filling her contacts.

Vera kissed him then her daughters sweaty forehead and finally Laura and René, then left to get dressed before she went to the hanger.

Polly shook her head and got up. "Well, I'm done. I'll see you at the lab, slut boss." Naomi laughed "Ha! Slut Boss! Good one, babe! Haha!" She got up and followed her girlfriend to their room to get dressed and hit the lab. Gigi and Vito decided to go lounge by the pool for a while and Tawny asked to join them, and they excused themselves. Shawna asked Gia if she wanted to continue the acquisitions by the pool, to which Gia agreed and they cleared out as well.

Leon's belly had expanded quite a bit throughout the hour and rippled each time Sunny bruised her nose against his pelvis. He grabbed her horns and pulled her all the way down and ground down on her face the stood up,

"Well, René, I suppose it's time to offload all this food you put in me. Laura, care to help our little Cum Dumpster here?" Without a word Laura went down between his legs and put her three tongues to good use, cradling each ball and working in his ass to his sensitive prostate. René wiped her hand across the table, swiping the dishes away and straddled Sunny's head, sitting spread eagle on the edge of the table and grabbed Leons face to kiss him deeply, his chin resting on her ample lifted breasts.

"Now I can finally thank you, maître." René said in her smokey french accent. "To start, your semen is the most amazing thing I had ever tasted! I have to have more of you inside me! All day, if I could! The way you make my body feel, I want to feel that way forever! As soon as it hit my tastebuds, I was transported to heaven! Seriously, I was unconscious for a half an hour while my body died over and over!The only thing that rivals it is the taste of your skin. I want to taste you as you breed me! I want you to stain me! I want you to make me your breeding bag! Fill me with your yummy fuckable cup cakes. Then I want you to pump Laura full of babies, too! We need to feel your children grow in our horny bodies!"

René had worked herself into a horny frenzy again, her plump cunt drooling onto the back of Sunny's head as Leon power fucked her neck. Laura was mid orgasm from listening to her girlfriend's breeding talk when she felt Leons prostate swell and pulse as his rod thickened and began pumping ropes of jizz into his daughters already full gut. He had already deposited a gallon over the course of the hour and he was anxious to release another gallon. René whimpered as she sucked his tongue, reaching down to feel Sunny's neck pulse with the influx of Leons sacred sauce. Laura had reached around to feel his belly shrink as she romanced his ass and Sunny stayed deep in orgasmic bliss as she hung limply from her fathers cock, cradling her expanding abdomen as her body shivered and tinkled her bells.

As he was finishing the last few ejaculations, Sunny had reached capacity, her anus giving out from the backed up pressure and ejecting a few cups onto the floor before she reached back, stuffing her tail back into the leaking hole. Leon loudly extricated his dong from his hot, horny red head and slapped her face as she giggled and jingled.

"Alright, breakfast is over." Leon said. "Time to get the day started. I expect you to be ready to head out in an hour."

"Yes, daddy...." Sunny said in a daze as Laura and René helped the bloated girl off the floor.

"What are you doing with all that cum?" Leon asked.

"Don't worry, daddy. It's a project I'm working on. I'll let you know when I'm ready." Sunny huffed. Laura smirked and winked at Leon.

"I will be sure she is ready, Primero." Laura said as they left.

Ten minutes later, Leon stepped into the lab. He had put on dark grey cargo pants and tank top. Nila was at a desk working on the serums with the hologram of NINA's eclipse as a maid observed while Polly and Naomi had just finished prepping a table with the strange topless metallic pyramid. Leon went and kissed his daughter before asking about her progress.

"We have finished with the modifications and are synthesizing and labeling them for tonight. I was going to have miss Jane here finish labeling for me so I can move on to helping the moms before we head to the house." Nila said. The bubbly five foot three brunette maid assisting Nila smiled and waved at Leon between labeling, humming a tune to herself. Nila turned to kiss her father before she left to the hanger.

Leon walked up to the table that Naomi was disrobing to lay on.

"So are you sure you know how this works?" Leon asked Polly.

"Well enough, I guess. All I had to do was place the cube on top then the machine opens up and.... Does stuff." Polly said.

"Does stuff? That doesn't sound very professional." Leon said skeptically.

"Well, I wasn't conscious when it happened. Da- er, Ben was just standing and watching." Said Polly.

"Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Let's get this over with." Naomi said and snatched the red cube from Polly. "So what now?"

"Just place it on the top and lay down." Polly said. Naomi did just that and as she set the cube, the base began to glow and hum that brightened and increased in pitch as Naomi settled. A deep buzzing, almost like a digital fart sounded, then the cube levitated as the sides of the base dissolved and several metallic spider arms peaked out.

They had small orbs at the tips and they glowed before projecting an energy field around Naomi, gently elevating her off the table. A short arm with a small dish beamed a soft red light at her head and she fell unconscious.

A dozen more arms peaked out and unfolded, extending until they reached her shoulder blades and a spot at the base of her neck. The ends of the arms produced small black spikes with domed tops and jabbed into Naomi's dark flesh, placing the spiked objects and fusing her skin around them. They moved farther down, just under her arms near her spine on her ribs and placed more spiked bolts.

They all then retracted and the small arm with a tiny dish blasted her head with a few pulses of some sort of energy wave, then retreated back into the base, where it closed up after lowering Naomi to the table. The box made its digital fart noise then was inactive.

"Huh." Leon said. He looked at Polly, who just lifted an eyebrow and shrugged. Naomi soon sat up and held her head.

"Damn, that's a headache." She said and shook it off for a moment as it cleared up.

"How you feeling?" Polly asked.

"I feel... pretty fuckin' good, actually." Naomi twisted her tall lithe body and felt around for the domed, black metal plugs. Three on each side of her lower ribs and three on each shoulder blade. She straightened out and closed her eyes to concentrate and a black, resin like substance spewed out from all four sets of metal plugs, creating tendrils that quickly turned into large bio-mechanical tentacles four inches across. They grew until they reached a length of twelve feet, tapering to two inches, ending in four inch orbs. The orbs changed shape, forming daggers, then pincers, claws, hands and a sort of cannon barrel, then back to spheres.

Naomi opened her eyes and looked herself over. She let out a chuckle that built into a deep belly laugh. "Oh, fuck yes! Man, if you thought this bitch was handsy before, fu-huck y'all are in for it."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Polly squeaked as she was wrapped up in Naomi's tentacles and pulled toward her. She struggled for a moment before Naomi pecked her on the nose and set her down, retracting the tentacles all the way back in.

Leon stood wide eyed then lifted an eyebrow. "Glad your with me. That's fucking scary."

"Awe, don't be scared, Slut Boss. I would never hurt you with these. I'd be super gentle." Naomi winked ran a tentacle up his leg to his crotch as Polly rolled her eyes.

"Alright, can we get some cloths on you now?" Polly complained.

"Why? Can't handle your clone-daddy eye fucking me as hard as you?" Naomi laughed but grabbed her robe. "Alright, I'll go get dressed. What are you doing today, slut boss?" She winked at Leon.

"I have to head back to the Cascade house. The marijuana harvest is ready and I have to help the robots for a few hours to get them started. I also want NINA set up there, too." Said Leon.

Naomi cleared her throat and said "Pardon me, did you say marijuana? It sounded like you said marijuana. I didn't hear anything after that."

Leon laughed and answered "Ya, my dad has had it going for a few decades as a side business. We've made quite a bit. We sell it to a few enclaves once it's ready. Why, you smoke or something?"

"Psh. You don't?" Naomi scoffed.

"Tell you what." Leon said. "Let me get everything started, you guys can practice and at lunch, we will have a smoke break."

"Liken' that." Naomi said. "Lets go get dressed. See you in a bit." She slapped Polly's ass and they took off.

Leon went next door to the hanger. At the front of the acres long hanger, sat a bloated looking ship. Fifty feet tall, eighty feet wide and mottled red-orange. It looked like a rock fish, squat and covered in spiky aquatic coral-like plating. There were bulky fin-like structures with bulky weapon mounts, laser and rocket tubes. The cockpit was at the top with a fin like antenna array. He didn't see anyone outside so he went into the gaping hanger door.

"Hello?" Leon bellowed. From a deck above the cargo hold, Nila's head popped out.

"Up here, dad!" She said as she waved excitedly.

"Leon was about to take the stairwell but decided to try something else. He crouched as he gaged the distance and leaped up and over the railing twenty feet up. Nila was shocked but smiled again.

"Super cool, dad!"

"Thanks kiddo. So what's up?" Leon asked as he hugged his little daughter to his side and walked into the strange command deck. Everything had a gross fish and reptile shit smell. The controls weren't designed for humans to use and there was a slimy residue on most of the dimly lit consoles.

"I think it's a ship designed for deep water." said Nila.

Vera came over and kissed him, followed by Miki. Vera said "I'm having NINA work up a schematic. There are some new materials and weaponry we've been able to glean, though the lasers are a bit on the weak side."

"I guess that's kind of a clue as to where we will have to look for Typhon."

"True. I'll get to work on a few submersible designs. I was looking into that sooner or later anyway. Should be fun." Said Vera.

"I'm going to go get NINA's box loaded onto the RV so we can get her set up at the house." Nila said.

"Why the box?" Asked Leon.

"It's her core unit. I have a spare box prepared so some of the fluid can be transferred. Then she can set up a back up version of herself. I had to order another barrel of the smart dust so she had enough material to integrate. It's limited for now so I have to make sure she has a redundancy. Every time we give someone a piece, like our armor, there is less of her to go around. There is also a power limitation. Most of it can be handled by the piezoelectronics, but can't run everything at once, accept for you, of course. Your a nuclear reactor." Explained Nila.

"Probably a really good idea for now. Alright, I guess I should grab a vehicle. Who am I taking?" Leon asked.

Nila said "Myself, Sunny, the twins, Lita, Polly and Naomi. I'm taking the RV, though."

"Alright. I suppose Sunny will go with you and the twins with Polly and Naomi. I should have some alone time with Lita on the way." Leon suggested.

"That would be good of you." Vera said. "Why don't you take the Lamborghini? That's fun."

"Oh? A Lambo?" Leon said as he lifted his eyebrow.

"You'll love it. It's at the far end of the hanger."

"Alright, this smell is getting to me." Miki said. She kissed him and looked over the edge of the high walkway then using her armor, floated down to the cargo door. The others followed her and they were soon back in the hanger.

"Pretty neat ship, if not super gross." Nila said to Vera.

"It definitely needs some refinement among other things, but yes, it's pretty neat." Vera mused.

The twins zipped in to the hanger, Lita hanging off the back of Lina's hover bike, all wide eyed smiles as they gently landed a few meters from the group and took their helmets off. From the back door came polly and Naomi, followed by Sunny, Laura and René. Polly and Naomi had the same clothing as Leon, cargo pants, boots and a tank top, though Polly's was a cobalt blue while Naomi's was cream colored. Both of their shirts hugged and pronounced their huge racks of breast meat which made it hard for Leon to not stare. Both ladies caught his flitting gaze and smirked at each other.

Laura and René had their maid uniforms on while Sunny had very short Daisy Dukes and a red lace bra with a small, frilly black button up belly shirt tied in the front and red Converse. She still had her wrist and ankle cuffs, as well as her labia chains dangling from her shorts around her tattooed thighs. She saw her father and bounded to him, shoulder checking Polly and Naomi as she jumped into his arms and showered him in kisses.

"Hi daddy! I missed you!" She gushed as she humped his bulge.

"Since breakfast? That wasn't even an hour ago." Leon said incredulously.

"I know, right? It feels weird not having your huge ass dick in me." Leon rolled his eyes and peeled the horny girl off him.

"Well, you got some work to do today with the car. You'll be riding with Nila to the house. Hopefully that will keep you busy enough so I can spend some time with miss Lolita here." said Leon as he walked over to the giddy dwarf.

"I'm excited to spend some time with you today, mister Leon." Lita said. She was wearing a black sundress with roses on them and some slip on shoes.

"Vera recommended we take the Lamborghini. Sound good?" Leon asked and Lita's eyes lit up even more.

"Oh, yes! I haven't had a chance to go for a ride in that one yet!"

"Excellent. Polly, you and Naomi can take the leatherback. NINA has the coordinates set already. I believe the twins are riding with you, also. Let's get loaded up!" Leon finished and they all took off, Miki and Vera kissing them as they left and went back in the house with Laura and René to finish setting up.

Leon escorted the little female to the sleek, razor like vehicle. It looked like a wingless jet mated with an old school Diablo and performed as such. The doors lifted as they approached and he helped the little miss into her seat before climbing in his own and turning it on. It sounded like a deep, heavy vacuum and it lifted of the ground a foot. The two smiled at each other then drifted slowly out to the launch way before blasting off, the two other vehicles trailing behind him.

Leon was enjoying the way the aircar handled while Lita held onto the seat tightly but was having fun.

"So, botany, eh?" Leon started.

"Yes, sir. I've always had a thing for plants. So beautiful. So quiet." She said.

"Suppose that was a jab at Sunny? She is a bit... overbearing, isn't she?" Leon asked.

Lolita laughed. "Yes she is overwhelming sometimes. Way more now that you are here. But she is so loving and has always been the best of friends to me. I feel like we are sisters already, especially since our birthdays are so close." Lita said.

"Are you excited? I heard the twins have had some good ideas."

"Oh, yes! Your girls are awesome! I love them so much already and they are very respectable."

"I like to think I've been doing right by them, as best as I can anyway." Said Leon.

"They love you a lot and speak of you constantly, same as Sunny." Lita said.

"Speaking of, have they talked to you about the serum?" Leon asked.

"Yes, and I think it's super cool, accept..." the small young woman trailed off.

"What is it? What did they tell you?" Leon said, a hint of worried irritation.

"Well, I'm not too sure about the, uh, sex part? I don't know if I can do that." Lita sheepishly said as she looked at her lap.

"Hey, kiddo. Don't worry about that at all. First and foremost, this is all about taking care of my family. The sex stuff is mostly just a game to the girls and is by no means a requirement to be part of the family. All I really want is loyalty and love as we build something for all of us. You don't have to have sex with anyone you don't want to and prefer that you want me as much as I want you, rather than feel obligated."

"Oh, okay. You.. want me?" She asked almost hopefully.

"Little miss, I think you are absolutely gorgeous, regardless of your opinion of yourself. If you find you fancy me at all, I would jump at the chance to spoil you. Your mother has been special to me growing up, even though it has been a few decades. She is a lovely woman and I am so glad to have her in my life again, especially now that she has you with us and her selfless giving is very much worth reciprocating. A sexual relationship isn't required but definitely desired, though it would be nice to have one of you not be a totally perverted horn ball." Leon winked as he smiled at her. She giggled.

"Well, no promises, Mister Leon. I may be a virgin to boys but no stranger to sex. Growing up with Sunny, we got to play around a bit. Horn ball? Maybe a little bit. Totally perverted? Well, you might get to see. Especially if you are a good daddy. Heck, if you were my daddy, I'd probably be all over you too." She winked and giggled, enjoying the male interaction.

"Hey now, save it for the party, you little pervert. Besides, if your mother has her way, I'll be forced to give you brothers and sisters. Then I kinda would be your dad. I don't know if I could handle all that trouble." Leon sarcastically said and they both laughed as they continued to cruise.