Too Smart Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nila trailed behind, shaking her head and smirking as she watched her goofy sister swoon. Every time, she thought to herself. She was carrying a bag as she approached for her share of affection.

"Hi daddy. I bought some new pipes for us." She said as she passed the bag to her father, who peered in and nodded in approval.

"Nice. I was just about to try this months harvest. Care to join us? We're heading to the pool."

"Maybe a hit or two. I have to drive later.! I'm just going to check on NINA, then I'll be out." Nila answered. She hugged her dad again and split off to the basement.

As they smoked by the pool, they discussed the Typhon issue, while Sunny had a blast lighting everyones bowls with her flame power.

"So, why do you think he was acting so strange? He just stood there and talked." Naomi asked.

"Not sure, but I think he is controlling the big body remotely. I noticed he didn't seem to care what happened to it. There was also that thing in the cloud of gross bugs in the back of the warehouse." Leon answered. He was reclining in a sun chair blowing smoke rings as Nila sat next to him doing the same, trying to hold the smoke rings shape as long as possible. Sunny had Lita on her shoulders having a chicken fight in the pool against the twins. Luna had to stand on Linas shoulders to reach the same hight but unfortunately for Lita her arms were longer and she didn't have the aquakinetic power Luna did, either, as she accosted them with little waves and water spouts.

"I wonder what he took from there. It must have been important. I suppose we better prepare for the worst." Polly said. "Maybe you could have a shot at the cube later."

"Maybe. I'm so backed up with stuff already. I still need to chat with NINA. I guess I'll do that later on the way home. Let me see what's up with that strange suit and watch I found in the hive first. I should check it out soon, though. Typhon is doing his dirtiest to try and end us so the harder we make that, the better for all of us." Leon mused. "Whatcha doing, there, Nila?"

Nila had her hand up in a claw trying to move a smoke ring but it would hold for a second then dissipate. "I'm trying to control the air. I can get a little movement and retain the smoke shape but it's razzing me I can't quite figure it out." She whined.

"Hmm. Well, wind is controlled by density and pressure. Maybe tool with that?" Leon guessed. Nila raised an eyebrow in consideration then froze a few seconds as she consulted NINA before shaking it off and trying again. As she blew another smoke ring she concentrated and the ring held its shape. It then grew then shrank in size before it was twisted into an infinity.

"Awesome! Thanks, daddy! Man, that was so simple I'm almost embarrassed." Nila said.

The crew goofed off for another half hour before convening for lunch, with everyone eating around the dining table, except for Sunny who got her lunch from under it. The twins reported that the collars were finished and the robots had finished harvesting and had begun processing.

As they finished up, Vera called in to Leon through NINA and said that Laura's sister had shown up with her daughter Maya and her band, Black Knife. They wanted to visit and set up the stage for the party. Laura wasn't too happy about the surprise visit and wasn't expecting them until tomorrow. Leon mentioned it to the girls. Sunny and Lita lit up with excitement and asked to head back. Nila volunteered to take them, which Leon agreed. The twins decided to go with as the collars were done and all four loaded up into the RV. The twins mounted their hover bikes to the back and were asked to take the Lamborghini, which they enthusiastically accepted. This left Leon with Polly and Naomi to load up the Leatherback.

"This is a pretty chill place, boss." Naomi stated.

"I like to think so. Dad set me up pretty well. You are welcome here anytime if you need some time to yourselves." Leon said.

"We will definitely take you up on that." So what's next on the agenda?" asked Naomi.

"I still need to check in with NINA. I should probably pick up a couple of gifts for the girls' birthday party, too. Other than that, just party set up and down time until the girls tournament next week. Why? Got something?"

"Ya, actually." Naomi said. "I want a tour. Then I want to see some of your skills in action."

"What, like sparring?" He asked.

"Naw, like, just do a showcase of what you can do. Oh, and I'd like to see you do it naked."

Polly threw a hand up and said "What the fuck?"

"Hey, I can't enjoy a swinging dick while a man does manly shit?"

"Kinda defeats the purpose of being a lesbian."

"You the lesbian. I'd fuck you with or without a dick. This man is you with a dick. You had no problem watching him ruin those girls insides last night. Indulge your girl. Lemme see some dick." Naomi raised a mocking hand and gave a sassy head bob.

"Settle down, ladies. Lets just start with the tour and see where we end up." Said Leon. "Besides, now that the girls are gone we can smoke some of this higher grade."

Leon pulled a bag out of one of his cargo pockets and loaded a pipe with a bud that was covered in crystals and red hairs, enough that the purple bud could barely be seen and passed it to Polly. "Here, suck on this."

Polly gave an irritated "are you serious" look and Naomi laughed.

"A glass dick is the only dick I've ever seen her be okay with putting to her lips." She laughed hard enough to double over. Polly made an mock angry face then shook her head, taking an big hit and blew it into Naomi's face as she passed it to her.

"Jokes on you." Naomi giggled "I love it when you blow it on my face." She glanced and winked at Leon, who laughed.

They took a long walk, taking in the scenery and the herb as Leon explained the history of the place. They came to the spot where Polly was captured on the hillside behind the house, Naomi having a laugh as Leon told her how they found Polly diddling herself, making her easy to subdue. Polly was visibly angry and embarrassed but didn't say anything, just let her face contrast her blue hair with a cherry hue. They beelined out to the marijuana field and hung out by the shed as the robots worked and smoked another bowl.

"Man, this shit is fuckin' fire." Said Naomi as she choked on her hit.

"It's not too bad." Polly said as smoke coned from her nostrils.

They all sat in deck chairs under the shed overhang and giggled through their conversation, which eventually turned to sex and Leons performance the night before.

"Man, it was wild watching you turn all those girls out. And the amount of cum you shoot is fucking criminal. What's up with all that?" Naomi said through red, hazy eyes.

"Well, you know the girls well enough. Nila is to blame for my production. Too many hentai comics, I suppose. She changed its potency as well. Contact with it gives them tingly sensitive skin and it induces orgasms when it touches internal organs. Also, apparently, my precum is caramel flavored and has a muscle relaxer and sedative." Leon said, wiggling an eyebrow.

"Getthefuckouttagere." Naomi scoffed.

"Seriously. What's more amazing is their ability to function while going through it." Leon said.

"That's crazy." Polly grumbled. "I couldn't do shit." She immediately regretted saying anything.

Naomi's eyes shot open and she slowly leaned around Leon to give her girlfriend the death stare.

"Fuck you mean, bitch?" She growled. Polly only glanced out of the corner of her eye before slouching down in her seat, groaning as she covered her face.

"Nah, cunt. Why the fuck do you know about it?"

Polly glanced at Leon as if to ask "Help!" Then over to Naomi who was waiting for her answer. Leon drew in his lips and leaned back out of the path of the laser stare.

"Ugh. Well, when I followed them to Vegas I had snuck into the RV and there was this cooler that said daddy on it and like a dumb-ass I lifted the lid to she what it was and it was this thick warm goo. I didn't know what it was but it smelled really good, like thanksgiving dinner, so I dipped a finger before, you know, I sampled it." Polly said meekly. Naomi stood slowly. "Then again while waiting for them to come back from their honeymoon." Polly squeaked and flinched.

"All that shit talk and you chugging this mans cum? And didn't say anything?" She extended her leg and grabbed Polly by her tank top with her foot hand and pulled Polly to her feet.

"What? It's not like I enjoyed it! I couldn't function for almost an hour! It was a nightmare!" Polly whined.

"Ya, so terrible you did it a second time? You know I am insanely jealous right now? I should suck his dick right now, in front of you."

"Hey, now. I don't want to be in the middle of a lovers quarrel." Leon said, raising his hands in mock surrender.

"Oh, but you are. How could you keep that from me?" Naomi yelled.

"Because it was embarrassing and I don't want you to have a reason to fuck him!" Polly yelled back.

"Well now there is absolutely no reason for me not to, now!" Naomi extended two of her tentacle arms and wrapped Polly up, pinning her arms as she was lifted into the air. Naomi's eyes burned through the fairly frightened Polly for a moment, then sat back in her chair. Polly was positioned on the ground between Naomi's legs facing out with Naomi's legs crossing her chest as her feet grabbed Polly's huge tits. Her head was held in place between Naomi's equally huge breasts. She then pointed at Leon, summoning him to stand in front of them. Leon cocked his eyebrow.

"I know your the boss, but dammit, I wanna suck that dick so fucking bad and you're going to feed it to me. Right in front of her. We ain't leaving until I get a taste of what she already has. Now get over here. Please." Chided Naomi. Leon looked back and forth between Naomi's stern face and Polly's embarrassed look before she rolled her eyes and looked down in defeat.

Leon slowly opened his button up cargo pants as he walked to stand in front of them. He reached into his pants with a smirk. Naomi had wide eyed hunger as she locked her eyes on the covered slab of beef a foot from her face. Polly pouted and scowled but reverted her bloodshot gaze to his crotch and waited.

Inch by wide inch his trunk snaked up and out of his pants. Both pairs of eyes widened and Naomi's jaw gaped, the corners of her mouth trying to curl into a smile. Polly bit her lip and squirmed. They watched it throb to his heartbeat, each pulse filling and hardening the massive tool. The head dripped a thick stream of his pre down onto Pollys E cup breasts as it rose, the girls eyes tracking the head as it bobbed and lifted. The stream turned to spurts like a well spring as the slimy cord inched closer to Polly's face.

Her eyes crossed and her breath quickened as she watched then felt the thick line of precum hit her nose and drizzled up her forehead, into her blue hair and onto Naomi's waiting gaped lips. It throbbed a few more dollops onto Naomi's nose and cheeks.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. That was THE best cock reveal ever." Naomi panted. Both girls licked their lips. Naomi moaned and Polly whimpered as they savored it.

"Fuuuuuck yes" Naomi huffed, then extended her long tongue to gather the rest from her own face. "Wow. I can feel it tingling my skin. Caramel was a good choice." She stuck her tongue out farther to lightly lick the underside of his glans and the fluid channeled down into her mouth for a second.

Naomi reached up and gingerly grabbed Leons cock and leaned in to purse her plump lips around the tip and her cheeks sunk in as she sucked it like a straw, moaning her approval as her mouth filled. She looked longingly into Leons eyes as she popped off and showed him the mouthful of his clear liquid before swallowing and smacking her lips.

"Oh shit, that is damn good. Here. Open up." Naomi cooed and tilted Polly's head back, who kept her lips in a frown. "I said open your mouth, Polly." Naomi squished her cheeks and pulled her jaw down as she repositioned the drooling mushroom over the open hole. She slowly wrung out large gouts of the stuff into the reluctant clones mouth. "That's it. Drink it down." Naomi tapped Polly on the forehead with the dick head a few times, pulling a line of fluid until it snapped, then wrapped her lips around it to clean it off.

She pulled away with a smack and said "Fuck my mouth with this big ass dick, slut boss." She put it back in her mouth then grabbed his hand and placed it on her blonde dreadlocks. Leon locked eyes with her and pushed in as he pulled her head close. He bumped the back of her throat and slowly started sawing in and out.

As they stared at each other, Naomi soon got a frustrated and bored look, so Leon pulled out.

"That's nice and all, but I want you to ram that fucker to the base and bust my throat open. Full length strokes. Be rough. Your daughter made me plenty durable." Naomi opened wide Leon pushed back in, yanking her head back when he reached the top if her throat and forced in.

From below, Polly watched the huge pole invade her beautiful nubian girlfriends long neck, seeing the head spread out a path through a tube not quite wide enough to accommodate it. Naomi had her fingers in Polly's mouth, holding it open, fingering her mouth and tongue as saliva and caramel lube rained down into the open hole. She felt huge nuts drag up her face and rest on her nose when his hips met Naomis lips.

When Leon was fully sheathed he ground his hips a few times then pulled out until he felt the back of her lips hug his crown then shoved back in hard. He held again while she swallowed for a second then commenced thrusting hard, fast and deep. A loud, sloppy symphony of pleasured moans,and swishing spit played out before Leon. Polly could only whimper as the saliva rained on her face, Leons nuts smearing it as they collided with her face. Naomi had a look of bliss as tears splashed from her eyes as he crashed into her mouth.

He held her to the base to feel her swallow a few more times before her ripped his cock from her dick draining throat and dragged the slimy meat rod across her whole face as she caught her breath and laughed loudly. She reached up and stroked him viciously.

"Fuck YES! I just took a fourteen inch white cock all the way to the base! Now it's your turn." Naomi said to Polly.

"No. Please don't." Polly pleaded.

"Please don't what?" Naomi said as she looked up at Leon and winked.

"Make me suck his massive dick."

"Okay. You heard her Leon. Make her suck it." Naomi growled devilishly and aimed the fleshy weapon at her lips.

"Wait! N-oghogh!!!" Polly was cut off the second her mouth opened to protest as Leon shoved in to the back of her throat. Naomi pulled Polly's head back and grabbed Leons balls, encouraging him to continue gouging out his clones neck. She was trying to shake her head no but that only added to Leons stimulation and he lurched forward, hilting all the way.

Naomi moved her hand so she could take it all and made Leon buck into her face a few times by slapping his ass.

"That's my good little slut. My sexy gold star bitch sucking her first dick all the way down." Naomi purred into her ear. Naomi pushed her face in to where Polly's face met Leons hips, kissing and licking where they joined, taking huge breaths as she reveled in their scent.

"Fuck her throat nice and slow, slut daddy." Naomi said with a wink. Leon smirked and began inching his way out as Naomi massaged Polly's throat, feeling the bulge extricate itself ever so slowly, Polly jerking as she tried to choke. Half a minute later his glans bumped the back of her teeth and he reversed his thrust, maintaining the agonizingly slow speed.

"Yes, baby," Naomi purred in her girlfriends ear. "You look so fucking sexy taking that massive dick. Your dick. Mmmm. Baby, could you just imagine you fucking me with this giant, beautiful white cock? Splitting my tight black pussy open and reshaping my insides? Hmm? Making me your bitch? Taming me by making me submit to your sexual dominance?"

As Naomi spoke she kissed Polly's face and neck, then to Leons balls and abdomen and back to whispering in Polly's ear.

"In a minute I'm going to have Leon pull out and you are going to answer a question. It will only be a yes or no. Understand?" Polly nodded vigorously through clenched eyes as Leon inched past halfway in.

"That's my good girl. I have a proposal for you. This cock breaking your throat is worth what I'm about to ask. The only thing I desire more than this man destroying my guts is you. So here is my offer. You let us have a free use arrangement with this man, I will never have any other man. Our lives are already far better than we could have hoped and it is all thanks to your clone daddy and his family. I'll never have to go anywhere else for anything. In fact, I will be your bitch, your slave, just as much as you will be mine. You could make me do anything. More than that, my beautiful alabaster princess, will you marry me?"

Polly's eyes shot open and she gazed at Naomi as Leon rested his stomach against her nose. She teared up and nodded crazily. "I think she has an answer for us, daddy." Naomi said. Leon pulled out of Polly's clenching throat and she gasped and panted as she shouted "YES! YES BABY, YES! I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH AN UPTIGHT BITCH! I'M SORRY I LIED ABOUT DRINKING LEONS CUM! I LOVE IT!I LO-gawk ogh-ack!" Leon stuffed his cock back in Polly's mouth and Naomi lowered her face level with hers.

"That's what I want to hear. Now christen us sluts with your white gold, Leon. I want to see what all the hype is about. Fuck our throats, daddy. Paint us inside and out."

And with that, Leon power fucked the two giant lovers necks. When he would pull out to switch he gave them time to sloppily make out before forcing their lips apart with his slimy cock and drive into the next throat hole.

A few more moments later Leon growled he was cumming as he pumped Polly's throat, who began bobbing her head quickly and he hilted himself while she continued. Polly felt the flesh pole expand in her neck as the cum tube pulsed down her throat and eject a massive amount of semen into her stomach.

Polly immediately burst into orgasm, her wet face red as her veins bulged, her body shivering. Leon blasted three gouts into her before pulling away with a grit toothed groan and pasted two ropes across each girls face before forcing his ejaculating member down her gullet.

Naomi could feel when his cum touched her guts. Her red eyes bugged and she lurched forward knocking Polly off her lap onto the ground. Leon held a handful of her blonde dreads as she wrapped her long arms around his waist as locked herself onto his spewing cock. He took a step back over Polly's convulsing frame and Naomi stayed suctioned to his base. He body heaved and curled as her pink gash exploded her translucent cream onto Polly beneath her, who was obliviously squirting in her pants as she fingered herself in her semi-unconscious state. Naomi stared at Leon with a look of thankful bliss in her deep violet eyes, his white cum splattering her insides.

She kept swallowing for a moment before she was filled to capacity and forced its way back out. The excess semen traced back up her throat and burst from the corners of her mouth and shooting out her nostrils. She got a look of fear before her eyes twitched and rolled back and her body went limp and collapsed on her writhing, masterbating fiancé. Her limbs seized and bent in all directions, like a dying bug as Leons cum dribbled from her mouth and cream shot from her cunt through her pants.

"Damn." Leon huffed as he looked down on the pile of shaking females. "Hello?" He bent down and lightly slapped them but was completely ignored as they lost themselves in full body bliss. After a minute of watching and hearing them go through several chained orgasms, he just shrugged then sat back down to smoke another bowl and wait.