Too Smart Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leatherback was only a few minutes behind Leon as they shot through the sky. Polly had set the auto pilot and headed to the back where Naomi and the twins were talking. Naomi was showing off her new implants as they ran their tiny fingers over her black skin.

"Wow, their just like Pollys." Luna said.

"What do they do?" Lina asked.

"Check it out." Naomi said and the tentacles slowly shot out.

"Holy shit! That's so fucking cool!" Said Luna

"Have you tried them out yet?" Lina followed.

"Not yet. I was going to practice when we get to the house. Maybe have Polly here train with me." Naomi snaked a tentacle around her girlfriend and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Lift me!" Lina chirped. "Me too! Me too!" Luna added and they both reached their arms out to the woman twice their hight. Naomi laughed and used her tentacles to wrap them up and lift them into the air. The girls giggled as they were flung around before setting them back down.

"That was fun! Hey, could we practice with you to once we get situated with the collars?" Lina asked.

"Sure, I could have some fun with y'all tiny tarts" Naomi shrugged.

"Sweet! Oh, hey! Are you guys doing the dedication ceremony?" Luna asked.

"I know I am. It's this weepy cunt who is having doubts." Naomi scoffed as she waved a hand at Polly.

"Why? What's wrong?" Lina asked Polly.

"Fucking the man I was cloned from doesn't sound appealing in the slightest." Polly said.

"Oh." Said Luna. "But you don't have to."

"Ya, we just threw that in there because he fucks mom so good and we are, like, hella perverted and envious of her. He really only wants a family that sticks together no matter what and never betray each other." Lina said.

"He does enjoy us fuck toys, though. Mmm." Luna mused.

"Totes mutual." Lina said matter of factly.

Naomi laughed and said "Ya, you girls are a trip."

"Well, as long as I don't have to fuck him any time soon, I guess I could be part of the party game. We'll see, though." Polly grumbled.

"Oooh, you're gonna fuck him. You're gonna fuck him because I wanna fuck him and I have the common courtesy to hold to my promise." Naomi chided.

"What about us?" Lina asked.

"Ya, don't you wanna fuck us?" Added Luna.

"Uh, well, um...." Polly sputtered.

Naomi kneeled down between the two tiny Japanese tarts. "Oh, she does. We both think you're snackable. Look at her tripping on herself."

"It would make practice more fun, for sure." Lina stated.

"Come on, Polly. We are so hot for you! Please ravage our little bodies!" Luna gushed dramatically.

"We would fuck you so good, Polly! We have the most delicious pussies!" Lina cooed.

"And nice, big cocks if you're feeling adventurous!" said Luna. Polly got red and smirked as she hunched her head down as she tried to distract herself.

"Wooo!" Naomi huffed. "Girls, your making poor Polly so embarrassed! That's fine. If she don't want you, I'll do my due diligence and take care of your needs. Gah'damn, you little bitches got me so hot! We better stop before something naughty happens."

"Well I guess it's just going to be you and me again, huh sis?" Asked Lina.

"Twinsies gotta stay together!" The two high fived then embraced each other for a kiss. Polly rolled her eyes and chuckled then got up and went back to the captains seat at the front. Naomi got comfortable and watched the two play as she snuck her hand down her cargo pants.

Back in the RV, Nila and Sunny were blasting heavy metal as they zoomed through the clear sky. Sunny had never heard anything like it but was ecstatic.

"What is this?" She yelled at Nila, two feet away in the front seat.

"Slayer." Nila shouted back. "Dad loves this stuff."

"I can see why!" Sunny said as she shook her head wildly and played the air drums. The song ended and Sunny whooped. She turned the stereo down to talk.

"Man, you're so fucking cool, Nila." Sunny started. "I'm so jelly of your relationship with daddy. I hope I'm not getting in the way."

"Aw, no way! You need to catch up. Just don't leave me out. I really enjoy being around you. Besides, you look cute all giddy and ditzy." Nila answered.

"I love you, sis. I'm so glad we get to hang out. I feel so open and unbothered to be me around you. Plus, you are into the same freaky shit I am! Probably more so! The changes you made in me are incredible and I feel amazing all the time! Seriously, I would do anything for you. Anything." Sunny said.

"I love you too, Sunny. I like having fun with you. Your big and squishy and always in a good mood. But if you don't mind me asking, why the bimbo persona? What's up with school?" Nila asked.

"Oh, well, while I love engineering and stuff, I grew up with it and that makes school boooooring! I only do it to get that dumb piece of paper that says I'm a legit work horse. Moms gonna give me the company anyway. Well, maybe not now, you know, after all the changes. But I don't need it if I got a big strong daddy. Anyway, I was too shy and bookwormy, so in order to make friends I hid behind this much more fun me, which, ironically, is how I feel around you guys. Like myself. Ya." Sunny was lost in thought until Nila interrupted the silence.

"Well, I for one think you are the greatest bimbo ever and I am so happy you are my little big sister." Nila said.

"Heck ya! I love you!" Sunny chirped.

"So. Anything, huh?"

"Yep!"

"Remember that thing I did to you by the pool?"

"Yep!"

"Wanna do that to me while you eat me out?"

"Yep!"

Nila turned on the auto pilot and rotated her chair towards Sunny and spread her legs.

"Get to sucking." Sunny mashed her face in the tiny cleft before Nila could finish her sentence. Nila laughed and wrapped her legs around Sunny's head, then cranked the music.

As he dipped down over the main road that lead to the property, Leon was accosted by the alarms on the screens across the flying Lambo from his homes security system and he sent the access code with voice verification as he floated past the gate towards the wooded drive.

"You live here?" Lita asked as she soaked in the scenery.

"Yep. The house isn't very big but we have lots of land, mostly forest but I have a few dozen acres for growing food and raising some animals. The robots handle most of that for us, though. The rest is undeveloped aside from a few trails and the security fence around the border." Said Leon as the cleared the forest drive to the fields in the foreground of the ranch house.

"No way! You were right! It is small!" Lita blurted.

"Uh, gee. Thanks." Leon said sarcastically. Both giggled.

"No, silly! You know what I mean. I love it! The simplicity and nature are wonderful!" Lita gushed. They pulled into the drive and parked outside the garage. He got out and ran around to help Lita out of the car, then escorted her to through the front door to give her the tour. She took in and appreciated every second, including the basement set up. He lead her outside to the deck and pool before ending in the garage.

Lita looked over the custom hover modified Roadrunner and the newly finished Cadillac.

"Whoa! Do you do all your own custom work?" She asked.

"Uh, ya, mostly. I show the bots how to do it and they get a lot of it done for me but it's mostly me." Leon scratched the back of his head as he looked over the car, which was painted with crusted grool inside and out, and very smelly.

"Sunny has to get this cleaned up before we take it out, though. The girls went a little wild on their first night out." Leon mumbled. Lita chuckled.

"Ya, I heard. She's always been a bit on the soggy side. Her cooter is drooling most days." She retorted and they shared another laugh. It was interrupted by the hum of the RV and the Leatherback.

"Speaking of..." Leon said and opened the garage. They went out and walked up to the RV where Sunny burst through the side door, music blasting. Her face and half of her forearm was wet. Leon didn't want to know but had a clue what it was. She wiped as much as she could as she went up to her father and Lita, hugging and kissing each.

"Dude! You listen to some cool music, daddy! Nila was showing me. Did you enjoy the drive, Lita?"

"I did! Mr, Leon is as great as you say and this place is so cool!" Lita said as she wiped a smear of grool that was transferred from Sunny's shirt to her dress. "Ick."

"I'm going to help move NINA to the lab then I'm heading to the grow field. Care to join me, miss Lita?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Okay, I'll be right back." Leon said and followed Nila down to the lab with the box of liquid metal.

The twins were the first to rush out of the Leatherback and tore through the house, almost knocking Leon down the stairs as they sped to the fabrication room. "Sorry, dad!" They said in tandem as they disappeared down the basement hall.

Five minutes later, Nila was already at work integrating NINA and Leon had made it upstairs to Lita and Sunny in the garage. Polly and Naomi had also wandered in.

"Nice place, boss." Naomi said.

"Thanks. I'm sure Polly could give you the tour while I tend the farm. It should only take me an hour to get things going then some free time. The practice area is across the field in the front on the tree line. Can't miss it." Leons said and the two meandered into the house.

"Sunny, there is an auto detail shop up the road a few blocks from Elmers. You can take the car there. And don't let those girls there tear apart my custom car."

"Roger that, daddy-o! Can I take Nila with me?"

"I suppose so. Go ask. Now, I heard you like to ride shoulders, Little Lita." Leon said as he turned to Lita, who nodded her head vigorously. Leon reached out his hand and the dwarf was levitated and guided to his shoulders as she squealed in excitement. "Hold on." Leon said and did a crouch jump, leaping high enough to see the tops of the tree line and they glided across the tops to the marijuana field.

Sunny waited for Nila as she finalized the integration. The twins had come in to make sure NINA had access to the printers before they rushed back to turn them on and start fabricating the collars before bolting back to the garage to meet with Polly and Naomi. The quad made their way to the practice area.

Nila decided it would be best to take the Lambo with them so they can cruise the small town while they waited on the Roadrunnter,. Sunny would, of course, be taking the Roadrunner. They hopped in their respective vehicles and sped off down the wooded drive. It took only a few minutes to make it to the garage and Sunny pulled up blasting some old Slipknot as she hung her grinning head out the window.

A large young woman waved the car in from the garage door. Standing at five foot four and almost two hundred pounds, the girl was cute and had a round face, upturned nose and deep blue eyes. She had a short bob cut under a red bandana, heavy dirty boots and gloves, with dirty brown coveralls. A half a cigar was burning in the corner of her mouth.

"G'day, I'm Olive. What can we do ya for?" The chubby girl said in a thick, smoky Australian voice through the cigar in her mouth. Sunny got out and straightened herself out.

"Hi!" I need to get this machine clean." Sunny said as Nila walked up behind her.

"Okay. Lemme grab my sister. Freya!" From the far side of the garage there was a clanging and a large crash as a skinny girl, just as dirty as Olive appeared from behind a wheelless truck. "'Ello?"

"We got a car that needs detailing. Your kinda car, too."

"Oh ya? I'm on it." Freya came around the truck to inspect the Roadrunner and whistled. "Damn, not a bad custom job! Those hover tracks are top notch."

The girl had the same type of coveralls but shorter and wire thin. She was five foot one, under eighty pounds. She had short messy pigtails and round goggles over a red bandana. She had pulled down the top of her coveralls and tied the arms around her waist, exposing a tube top holding a firm B cup.

"Lets see what we're working with." She almost got her head in the door before she as slapped by the smell. "Balls! It smells like pussy and in there." She said through watery eyes.

"That's just what daddy said!" Sunny said to Nila, who snickered.

"So you guys rich or something?" Olive asked.

"Ya! Was it the Lambo that gave it away?" Sunny asked.

"That, and the tails. Only rich people get their DNA modded." Olive answered. Nila spoke up and said "Actually, they were free. I do it all myself."

"Really?" Freya said as she walked up to them. "You a geneticist, then?"

"Yes. My mother taught me. She is one as well."

"Radical! Maybe we can work out a trade or something." said Freya.

Olive said "Maybe some other time. Anyway, Freya should be done in an hour."

"Sweet! By the way, I'm Sunny and this is my older sister Nila. Thanks, girls! See you in an hour!" Sunny said and they climbed in the Lambo, Sunny having a hard time getting her tall plush frame in the low car.

They pulled into a mini mall parking lot, the same place the ice cream parlor was and got out. There were some small clothing stores, a mall bar, laundromat and a crystal shop. They decided to head to the crystal shop first. Nila lead the way as they entered, a gentle chime pinging. The shop was full of various crystals, rocks, incense, and other earthy things, including som strange plants. Strange ethereal music played softly and the air was thick with incense smoke.

"Hello?" Sunny blurted. From out of the back, two very tall twins females appeared. They moved and stood shoulder to shoulder. Both had long full body black dresses and black veils. They had milky white skin and stood at six foot seven, had perky DDD breasts and their black hair went past their butts.

"May we help you?" The said simultaneously. Sunny looked them up and down hungrily before she shook her head and said "Uh, ya! We're kinda just looking but I wanna get my friend a birthday present or two. Got anything ritzy and plant based? Money's no problem."

The two disappeared into the back a few moments then came back, shoulder to shoulder, carrying a few strange glowing plants. Sunny bent down and semi-whispered "They're kinda like Lina and Luna, but more mysterious." Nila smirked and nodded in agreement.

"New imports from the dark side of Mercury." They said together as they reappeared. They brought out two cauldron-like vases with a vine tree plant with lotus flower buds that glowed in ultraviolet in one and another that had glowing red berry-like buds. Both had black leaves.

"These are incredible! How much?" Nila asked.

"$24999.99. Each" The two said. Nila's eyes bugged. Sunny said "We'll take both!"

"Geez, that's hefty." Nila said.

"Dude, plants from Mercury in a podunk town? Totes awesome! Besides, I need to make up for that one of a kind hybrid of Lita's I burned up." Nila shrugged and nodded in agreement. The strange twins wrapped and packed the odd plants while the two looked around. Sunny kept looking over at the tall twins, then nudged Nila.

"I'm Sunny. This is my big sister Nila. What's yer names?"

"Thalia."

"Dahlia."

"Hey, you girls seem super cool. Wanna come to a party tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Yes." They said in tandem.

"Sweet! I'll have a car pick you up. Here's my number. Let me know when you want to get picked up!"

The odd couple left the other odd couple with their gifts and loaded them into the hover car, then went to get Nila ice cream while Sunny pulled out her flask of cum, discussing the rest of the days adventure.

"Wasn't that a little too easy to invite them?" Nila asked between licks while Sunny sipped from her flask and doubled over with an orgasmic laugh.

"Yep! Good thing, too. It would drag the story out too long." Sunny said. Nila raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"What story?" She asked but Sunny just shrugged and took another swig.

They continued to talk about the plans for the day, oblivious to the strange, wedged pill shaped, matte black hover car in the small mall parking lot, monitoring the two females.

After Nila had NINA set up in the house, the robots worked much better, which allowed Leon to only have to direct for a few minutes before putting Lita on his shoulders and walked the field of pungent buds. Leon had light jazz playing in the field they were in, a trick Leon used to increase the yield and flavor. The two talked about their histories and interests, finding they had a similar sense of humor and flare for farming.

They made their way out of the field toward the practice area and saw Polly, Naomi and the twins beating each other up. Or rather, the twins getting beat up. None were pulling punches and the two littlest were constantly healing bruises, broken bones, laser holes, and blast wounds. The twins were not using their elemental powers so they were having a harder time overcoming the two giant warrior women.

"That's a lot of violence." Lita said as she gripped Leons head with her short arms.

"The twins compete in arena combat. They need it. They also enjoy it. Maybe it's my fault but my girls are as strong as they come for their size. I wonder how they're doing against Polly and Naomi." Leon said.

NINA chimed in and said "They have a mock fight card master." In Leons eye, a opaque panel appeared in the corner of his vision that displayed a tally of victories. The twins had one of four from a three out of five win. Leon winced. He noticed that there was a "Stakes" line on the card. NINA opened it, showing that there was a bet pending. It said "Victor claims loser as servants for one hour, secondary to master control."

Leon laughed out loud which gave Lita a familiar eyebrow lift in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"They have a bet going. The loser has to be the winners slave. With my permission, of course." He answered.

"Their funny." Lita giggled.

"Ya, well, can't disagree with you there. How are you doing up there?" Leon said and Lita hugged his head and said "I'm doing great, Mr. Leon, thanks." He reached up and rubbed her back.

The fight ended with Naomi subduing Lina with her four arms around a tree and Polly Kneeling on Lunas back on the gravel. Leon and Lita clapped and hooted as the four recovered and wandered back towards the house. Most of their clothes were shredded and burnt, their tits out as the cuts and bruises healed up and disappeared. NINA had bots waiting with water, towels and new clothes, the same they destroyed, as they approached. Naomi was so tall that she was eye level with Lita on Leons shoulders.

"So," Leons said as the girls wiped off, "Slaves, huh?"

"Not until after the dedication ceremony," Lina started.

"Then they can do whatever they want with us. That's only if daddy is Okay with sharing his fuck toys, of course. Is that Okay, daddy?" Luna finished.

"I suppose you got those dicks for more than fucking each other, I guess. I'll be fine with it."

"Don't worry, boss. I'll make sure they learn some new things that will make you very happy with them. How's the harvest going?" Naomi asked.

"Better than anticipated. NINA used the bots memory to automate everything more smoothly. I got some here from the previous harvest ready to go. Just have to do a quality check. You all down?"

"Even us?" The twins said.

"Sure, your old enough to experiment safely with your ol' man. But You girls stink. To the pool!"

"To the pool!" The twins shouted and ripped off their tattered garbs and rushed through the house to the back. As Leon held back to let the others into the house he heard the engines of the cars as Nila and Sunny cruised up the drive. Naomi ducked past the door way as Leon held back and waited for his daughters.

"Hey daddy!" Sunny chirped as she bounded up for her mandatory hugs and kisses. "I got the car all nice and clean! Whorechata free, for now anyway. Hehe. Oh! I made some new friends and they'll be coming to my party!"